Lake Chantrain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

She laughed and quietly said, "I was watching the delight in your eyes as you were watching the delight in Kelsey's eyes. Love is a wonderful thing, son. Treasure it."

I nodded and smiled but said nothing.

My father called my mom who simply said, "Well. My wonderful hubby has just called to inform me that three large pizzas are awaiting us on our back deck... Let's eat!"

Another surprise, my father had found an identical table to the one on their back deck and there was room for all seven people without crowding. Susan had her first naturist dinner and seemed to enjoy it.

That night as we got ready for bed, my wife came up to me and hugged me with surprising intensity, "Thank you for... everything. I have my mom back now and have everything I could ever hope for. I love you. I am so, soooo! in love with you."

Her eyes reflected her love... intensely.

Part 2.

Friday, July 27, 2018

Starting a new abnormal normal.

I got back from a brief trip to work at nine in the morning. Susan was sitting on my deck looking over the lake shaking her head as a very fat and unattractive man walked by on the lakeside path, bare ass naked, just as she was.

I laughed and said, "Sometimes the scenery is much better."

Susan chuckled and teased me. I liked her sassy attitude, "Like when you do it?"

I laughed and said, "We have a very hot twenty-year-old neighbor named Sara, a daughter of the owners of that larger white house."

I pointed to a house on the left side of the lake, about a dozen houses away. It was the one my grandparents had owned until they moved to Florida after my grandfather and great-grandfather had sold all thirty-six locations of his company, Middletown Planing for a big pile of money in 1990. This was before I was born and my parents were newly married. I knew that was how my mom, brother, and I had received our trusts. My family lives on the short end of the half-mile-long lake opposite the hotel a half-mile away. The white house was on the left side near a park dedicated to neighborhood use.

I continued, "Sara is built like... well you know. You should see Sara's boyfriends. They are usually part horse. You will enjoy seeing them."

It took her a second to understand the horse reference referring to penis size, but she laughed.

I brought over a small table and put the documents down and said, "Sign here so I can get you on my health insurance. The law here says I can add you as long as you are disabled and part of my family."

She choked up and shook her head, "No. What I did to you and all you have done for me."

I smiled and said, "You got me a wife I love dearly and you are family. This family does for each other and you are part of it."

She shook her head and said, "You think of me as family?"

I nodded and said, "Sign already."

She did. I kissed her on the forehead and said, "I have to get this back so they can process it today. They are waiting on me."

Susan said in a weak voice, "Wait..."

She paused so I stopped and turned. She wanted to say something but looked scared. Finally, she asked, "Kelsey calls your mother mom... would you call me mom?"

I smiled and said, "Sure thing, mom."

As I walked away, I heard her crying happily to herself, but I had to get the paperwork back so they could backdate the application to the day before and time was of the essence. When I got back from dropping off the paperwork, Susan was sitting in a white plastic outdoor chair in my outdoor shower bare as she was born with my mom and Kelsey washing her.

Eesh. her left side was black and blue all over. Her shoulder was bandaged heavily and her left arm pinned to the front. Her ankle cast was in a garbage bag. She really did have nice boobs. They were basically washing the right side and sponging the injured left side.

I peeked out and said, "I will spare you the indignity and leave you alone. The paperwork is being processed as we speak. You are covered as of yesterday when you crossed the New York State line."

Susan said, "Don't go. You are going to see me and pretty much have anyway. You really are my family now and thank you. Kelsey is so happy. I see her. She smiles all the time now and you are the reason. Your family has been so kind."

My mom corrected her, "Susan. OUR family now."

Susan cried again, but it was a good kind of cry... again.

I had some paperwork and emails to do. I had my work laptop and did them as the women cleaned Susan up. I assembled then sat at one of the picnic tables from West Virginia that I had located on the deck overlooking the lake. I bought galvanized bolts so they would not rust into a hopeless mess if I had to take them apart again. The other table was at the path level below at my walkout basement level.

Once scrubbed and clean, Kelsey and my mom helped Susan to the other end of the picnic table I was sitting at. She kind of plopped down hard as they helped her scooch in and bring her legs around to sit facing the table.

Susan giggled.

I smiled at her and asked, "What?"

Susan said, "I'm sitting here at this picnic table bare ass naked and you are fully clothed. Two months ago, you were bare-ass naked at this exact same picnic table and I was fully clothed. Never in a million years would I have thought of this situation."

I shrugged and said, "I will have to go into my office this afternoon briefly and I don't think they would appreciate me running around naked."

Susan sighed and then looked at Kelsey and said, "Life here... Is nice... Not like Coalton."

Kelsey nodded and said in a faux hillbilly accent, "Ain't it wunnerful!?"

Susan laughed aloud and said loudly and with glee, "Yes. It *IS* wonderful!"

I finished my work before lunch and then asked if everyone was hungry.

Kelsey wanted Quick Chek for a chicken sandwich for lunch. Susan asked, "Isn't that a gas station?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah. They have food too. They don't have convenience marts near Coalton?"

Susan said, "Yeah, but they are not any good."

I laughed and said, "Let me finish an email"

I looked at my wife and said, "Please, get her dressed so she can choose her own sandwich."

It was fun to see the world through Susan's eyes just like it had happened with Kelsey two months previous. A gas station with good food was incomprehensible to both of them at first. It was funny to see Susan looking around saying, "It's clean! And... nice. how?"

I helped her hobble to the ordering kiosk where she happily spent ten minutes (TEN MINUTES!) going through all the selections. I suggested the chicken sandwiches were very good and finally she selected one.

The front of the Quick Chek had a bulletin board for local businesses and I noted there was a flier for a big flea market sale at the Rockland County Fairgrounds from Friday, August 19 through the following Sunday.

That reminded me of the promise I had made to Hank when I thanked him for his help. I snapped a pic of the flier and texted it to Hank with the caption, "Your help was appreciated. This sale is at the fairgrounds just north of New York City. I have no idea how good it is, but it is a very large sale and many people in the area make absurd amounts of money. Maybe you might want some of their money! PS. If it is anything like the Orange County sale, GET THE SALES TAX form and charge sales tax. The state goes to the shows to check!"

After sending the text, I helped Susan hobble out of the store and back into the car. She kept talking about how different the area around my home is. There is nothing special about the Middletown area, but compared to Coalton, it was paradise. I made a mental note to take her to the actual wealthy towns in the area where some of the (Definitely not poor, but not billionaires) 'poorer' Wall Streeters lived. That would blow her mind.

We went home and ate the sandwiches then I headed into the office for the afternoon. It was some good prevent-defense from being swamped on Monday morning. It was also a way to score some points with my boss if he saw me being diligent now that the crisis was just a small problem and not a huge shitstorm any longer. I loved my job and my company treated me well enough that I did not hate Monday mornings. They even knew where I lived and simply told me to not advertise that anything connected to Lake Chantrain was related to them.

My employer, Stewart and Windsor Engineering and Construction, was conservative only on the surface and anything but conservative inside, they just did not advertise it and kept up outside appearances. The president and CEO, William Stewart II was forty-five and married to Maddy Stewart aged twenty-two. Many more people knew Maddy Stewart as MadiSinn Mammaries, the Onlyfans model who retired only after accepting William Stewart's engagement ring.

At the last Christmas party, she had worn a sheer dress that would be extremely revealing, even if it weren't see-through. Let's just say I know she is a double D-Cup, has half-dollar-sized areolae, and has a wide landing strip of dark brown pubic hair. Yes, the carpet matches the drapes.

For a while, William had a framed full nude print of his wife behind his desk from her Onlyfans days until the company legal counsel told him how bad an idea it was. My point is, William Stewart was anything but shy about his trophy wife so my relatively tame naturist life was not much to talk about comparatively.

I never advertised my living in my neighborhood with my employer and all was good. Yes, most of my coworkers knew damn well from my address and yes, whenever someone new found out I got a smirk. Yes, I had thousands of softcore nudes of my wife but the pictures on my desk of Kelsey were indeed clothed... Well there was one where she was not dressed but that picture was neck up, but all you could see was her shoulders were bare. It was well above even the start of cleavage. I had taken the picture because I was smitten with my wife and her warm smile that day was a heart crusher.

I had an idea to help Susan so I went online and found a form that I printed and brought back home. Susan was on the deck sitting in a chair as my mom was cutting her hair and my wife was sitting with them along with Mrs. Johanssen. They were just smiling, laughing, and talking as my mom took over a literal foot of length off of Susan's hair. Yep, all naked, and yep, not giving a shit about it. I live in a naturist resort, remember?

I came out and greeted everyone. Mrs.Johannsen told me (and did not ask me) that we were coming to her house that night for Beef Wellington. I knew better than to argue and I would walk uphill ten miles for a meal of Mrs Johanssen's Beef Wellington. After the haircut was finished, Susan admired the cut in the mirror. Her hair was now shiny, styled, and cut to shoulder length. She was now much more attractive and for the first time with shine, her hair was a slightly strawberry version of a golden blonde and she looked even a bit less than the thirty-two years old that was her true age. Fifteen years had come off her face once out from under her life and from under the crushing presence of Earl.

I went up to Susan and asked, "Mom. How much do you trust me?"

She smiled and said, "I trust you."

I asked and said, "Enough to sign a power of attorney to take care of your affairs in West Virginia?"

She thought for a second and nodded. I set it down in front of her and gave her a pen. She signed it and smiled.

She asked, "Why?"

I said, "No promises, but maybe a very nice surprise."

Beef Wellington at the Johanssen place was wonderful as usual. I have no idea where Susan put all she ate, but it went somewhere and it was a lot. Normally, it was the men who gorge on meat and ignore the vegetables. Susan ignored the vegetables, pausing only to say how great the beef was and how amazing Mrs. Johanssen was in the kitchen. This made Mrs. Johanssen beam with pride and Susan made a friend and powerful Ally. Mrs. Johanssen was not only a board member of Lake Chantrain, but also other organizations in the area. Susan had changed just like her daughter, once in a better life situation, they almost glowed.

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Kelsey wanted her mom to see what she did at her job and she was due to be a tour guide that morning so I arranged for us to be part of the tour. I lifted Susan up and carried her to her wheelchair then wheeled her to the hotel. The tour was typical with some people experienced at naturism and some still dressed and clearly first timers.

It was fun to see Susan seeing the changes in her daughter. Kelsey had a naturally friendly air that put guests at ease. Her self-confidence was evident while her sweet nature was completely disarming. She had taken to naturism and had come to embrace it completely and when she told guests about her own recent experiences of never having been anywhere naturist before meeting and marrying me, they began to see themselves letting the experience happen.

By the end of the tour, the entire tour group was au naturale and beginning to understand how enjoyable it could be. Susan was clearly proud of how much Kelsey had bloomed. She was confident, put the guests at ease, and often got guests to make future reservations at the resort.

Funny thing that night, Susan wanted Quick Chek for dinner again. Their chicken sandwiches are indeed very good.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

I carried Susan out to the living room for breakfast with family at my house, plus Mr. and Mrs. Johanssen.

Mrs. Johanssen asked my mom about an upcoming play for the Mid-Hudson Live Performance Association which was called 'Chanter Nu'. Typical of the group, everyone was naked in this play. I'm sure you won't be surprised that, yes Mrs. Johanssen is one of the directors of that group just like she was one of the directors of Lake Chantrain so nudity was always a thing. Mrs. Johanssen was a rabid naturist and was involved in publicity and even movements like 'Normalising Nudity' and Topless Equality.

Mrs. Johanssen explained it was women singing after a partner disrobed them on stage. My mom is a naturist, but I knew damn well she still had an exhibitionist streak in her so she took part in the play most years.

I knew my mom's history as a Playboy Playmate and B-list actress in a host of low-budget direct-to-VHS videos in the 'teen comedy' genre. Her roles in the movies had been ones where she took off her clothes and ran around naked in them for various stupid reasons. I remember one called 'Camp Titsylvania', one of those direct to VHS 'comedies' where my mom ran around naked and it was somewhat uncommon in that era, but yeah, full-frontal nudity was a big thing in that one. There are many snippets from that movie all over the internet.

Mrs. Johanssen asked Susan if she would like to try out since the play was in October and that was plenty of time for her to heal. Susan declined, explaining that people would pay her to not sing, but Kelsey had a very good voice.

Mrs. Johanssen looked at Kelsey, "Would you be willing to audition?"

After some back and forth, Kelsey would try out too. Mrs. Johanssen spent a lot of time with Kelsey and I knew Kelsey considered Mrs. Johanssen as a grandmother figure. I remembered how well Kelsey sang along to the radio on our way to Middletown after Earl had freed me. Kelsey was a shoo-in.

No, I did not have a problem with it. She was already naked on the Lake Chantrain Website. I insisted, the only one to disrobe her was me and she eagerly agreed. She smiled, stroked my cheek, and kissed me with a peck on my lips.

Kelsey quietly came to me later that night and asked what I truly thought about her being in 'Chanter Nu.' She wanted an answer free from any influence of anyone besides myself. I explained that I would have a huge fit if she were a regular actress who kissed another man on a PG-rated sitcom, but she could stand naked in a stadium in front of a hundred thousand people, and as long as she had no contact with someone else, I was fine. Another thing I love about Kelsey; she was very careful about our boundaries concerning fidelity. She treasured our marriage.

I AM BLESSED!

Thursday, August 2, 2018

I came home from work to find Susan on the deck with an iced tea sitting at one of the picnic tables we had brought up from Coalton. She had managed to move herself from her wheelchair to sit at the table and could move herself short distances.

I smiled, the giant bandage across her shoulder was gone and she was down to her ankle cast and the casts on her fingers plus two much smaller bandages at her two bullet wounds in her shoulder on her back. Her black and blue bruising was fading nicely. Her face was clear and her smile... I see where Kelsey got her smile. Susan had a wonderful smile, one I had never seen before she came to live with us.

She was already becoming part of us, sitting bare as she was born and not giving a shit about it. She did have a nice pair of D-cups with pointy nipples and areolae a bit bigger than a quarter. She was now shaved bare below her clitoris. Yeah, mom mom shaves hundreds of twats a year for Brazilian waxes in her salon and thinks nothing of it, and yeah, I'm sure where the shaved part came from.

I mentioned we were headed to that evening's pot-luck and grinned... Susan was going to meet Carlos and foot-long shlong for the first time. Sue me. I think people's reactions are funny as hell.

We all got ready and I brought the meat tray I had brought home from ShopRite out. I lifted Susan and put her on her wheelchair then explained that we were now heading to the party and that it happens every two weeks during the summer. Kelsey happily wheeled her mom around the deck and onto the road to come to the neighborhood park from the roadside since it would not involve stairs that we could not navigate with her wheelchair.

Carlos was with Hans at their vehicle getting the DJ gear out when I interrupted them, "Carlos... Hans... meet my other mom, my mother-in-law, Susan."

Carlos turned and there it was, his giant manaconda.

Susan was anything but subtle, "Holy shit! You have three legs!"

Carlos laughed, did his patented helicopter move, and laughed, "I know right!"

Susan laughed, "Damn, look at that thing!"

Carlos smiled and stuck out his hand, not his dick, "I'm Carlos and this is my husband Hans."

Susan just plowed on, "Gay... of course. It doesn't happen much in Bluefield... well visibly. People would be awful... Susan plowed on, babbling on and on and Carlos took it all in stride.

Finally, she stopped and apologized quietly and said, "I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I need to adapt, not you. I should not have said anything about you being gay. Ugh. I feel awful."

Carlos bent down and hugged her, "Apology accepted. I am good until someone is evil about it. You were surprised... by several things... and most definitely not evil about it. I can always use more friends."

Susan smiled and said, "I can use any friends. I would love to be your friend."

Carlos came in for another and much stronger hug and said, "WELCOME FRIEND!" Yeah, Carlos is walking happiness and wants to be friends with pretty much everyone that does not act like a shitstain to him.

Susan had made a friend and smiled, leaned back and took one more nice event in her new and much better life.

When it was time for dinner, I was near the front of the line and fetched dinner for Susan and brought it over to her. Though married to Hans, he and Carlos held very different interests. Hans was obsessed with the New York Giants and Carlos could not have cared less. Carlos being Carlos and always liking conversations, decided to talk and to take the seat next to Susan while my mother sat on the opposite side. I sat at the next table with my wife after going through the dinner line a second time for myself. Later, I noticed both Carlos and Susan were gone while Hans was standing around with the other men, probably still talking about the Giants.