Lake Chantrain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next class was Friday and I sat next to him and smiled then thanked him. I made it insanely easy for him to figure out that I wanted him to ask me out. It was just Chick-fil-A, but I love their food anyway. We talked. I told him my story. He listened! A man that listened to me!"

"I took him back to my room and I just started rubbing his thing. He said he was willing to wait because I was in a bad spot. I was but I wasn't. I couldn't stand thinking the last man who had cum inside me was Chaz, even though I had douched twice afterward, trying to purge myself of anything to do with him. It's silly, but I just could not let it go, and I know it was dumb to sleep with Chris the second day that I had known him. This was our first official date, but it worked out. Chris isn't really at either end of passive or dominant and that is why we click. He is sweet, but if I made a stupid demand, he would shut it down immediately. I love his quiet strength. We were an item the next day and have never looked back. He is very sexy though and he was a wrestler for the college team."

Chris laughed, "We screwed each other silly during college."

Julia smiled, "Still do. I love my intimate time with Chris."

Kelsey laughed, "I still marvel at the sheer luck in meeting Andrew. If his tires had not gone flat, he would have passed right by my stepfather's gas station."

Julia laughed, "Life is chances. What if I had sat in a seat at the other end of the aisle or had turned back toward my dorm room after seeing Chaz with another girl? Yet, here I am and happy."

Kelsey laughed, "Yeah. I'm happy too. I can't imagine my life without Andrew. So after getting married they took us back to the trailers we lived in. Earl was convinced that if we consummated our marriage, it was official and the more we consummated it, the more official it was. So for the next two and a half days, they held Andrew hostage..."

She made a quote gesture, "Making"...

She laughed, "...him have relations with me."

I laughed and said, "Work work work!"

Kelsey smiled at me, "The thing was... We are a match and we really started liking our time together and I mean beyond sex. We clicked. It was funny that day after our marriage, my stepfather had to go out of town so he demanded Andrew's clothes and made him walk around naked!"

Chris said, "Bullshit!"

Kelsey laughed, "Earl was convinced that Andrew would not run away if he had to do it naked. Well, earlier that morning I told Andrew that any of my good things or his bad things were going to be shared with me. He was stripped naked in the middle of the family compound outside so I stripped off too."

Kelsey added, "I looked him straight in the eye and told him that he was stripped so I was too. That pissed my step-father off and he punched Andrew hard in the stomach. He was doubled over while I was standing there stark naked and Earl came over in front of me with a balled-up fist ready to hit me. I didn't move. If Andrew was hit I was going to take the same chance.

I know it sounds odd, but he was my husband even if the marriage was forced. My stepfather didn't end up hitting me, but I just stood there with my eyes closed so I wouldn't see it coming and move. I meant what I said. I considered us truly married and I would share the same misfortune if it came my way."

I nodded and looked Kelsey in her eyes, "Her step-father was ready to hit her and she just stood there waiting for him to do it. It was impressive as heck!"

"I saw her in a different light then, she was serious about being my wife and standing by my side even if it meant that she got hurt too. I am glad he didn't hit her. He then left and did not come back until late Sunday."

Kelsey laughed, "That was actually the beginning of my naturist adventures. Since Andrew was naked, I was going to stay that way too. I was determined to show him that I was firmly part of 'Team Andrew'. It sounds crazy, but I considered myself truly his wife and I was acting exactly the way I would to show him I was the wife he could depend on."

I smiled, "She has shown me how amazing marriage can be and has become part of me. We spent the day together. She showed me her special place that she came to when her life at home was too much for her to take."

Kelsey smiled, "I had this place near the trailers. It's a waterfall with a pool of water at the base. I would go there just to be alone and away from Earl, especially if he was in a bad mood. Even in the winter, if being home was unbearable, I would go to my waterfall and just relax near it. The sound of the water... I would just sit and daydream of a better future there listening to the water fall into the pool."

Kelsey smiled, "I really liked sharing my waterfall with Andrew. We even made love there in a grassy area next to the pool. That is one of my favorite memories with him. We just shared ourselves with each other. We were both virgins until we married and we were very inexperienced. We really did not know how to please each other like we do now. Still, I climaxed and I loved just being with him. I remembered from health class that climaxing with a man helps bond me to him and I did not fight it, in fact, I embraced those feelings."

Kelsey stroked my cheek, "Looking back, I was already falling for him, and being with him in my special place only pushed things along. We just... mesh on so many levels and I love his company. That night we got into bed after sex and another of my favorite memories happened."

She smiled, "We got into bed and he spooned me. I cuddled back and then he wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe. It was almost... It WAS overwhelming... him holding me like that. I was his girl and I was in his arms. Being in his arms was... Still is extremely comforting to me."

I agreed, "I still love holding her."

Kelsey giggled, "He had a nice hand full of my right breast."

I teased her, "Complaining?"

She shook her head vigorously, "Oh no. No complaints. He can hold my boobs any time we are alone. My body is his. His body is mine. I insist on that."

Claire asked, "So how did that weekend end?"

Kelsey thought back and said, "So Earl was going to let him go Monday morning. I was nervous as heck and I was really starting to fall for Andrew. The way he holds me feels so... completely safe and I love that feeling. They brought me to the gas station where Andrew and his car were. I remember he had some kind of private conversation inside my stepfather's station with my mom then he came out. I watched him take his keys, phone, and wallet from the hood where my step-father had placed them after keeping them while he was being held. I was scared to death he would try to get in and take off."

Kelsey smiled radiantly, "But... he didn't..."

She leaned close, pecked me on the cheek then stroked it, "He didn't"

I said, "I remember talking to her mom. I was ninety-nine percent the way to staying in the marriage when her mom asked me to come into the office of her stepfather's gas station. She got on her knees and begged me to stay in the marriage. DAMN that was uncomfortable! Regardless I was going to get Kelsey the hell out of West Virginia and away from her step-father. I thought about it. I was leaning almost entirely toward staying married. Kelsey was and still is amazing company. Susan's begging only pushed me over the edge to finally make the decision."

Kelsey was looking at her mom, "Mom? You begged?"

Susan nodded, "All I have ever wanted was for you to have a better life than me."

I looked at Kelsey and said, "She didn't change my mind. I was already mostly there. I thought how wonderful you are just being with me and how it's easy to be around you. I also realized you were so determined to be my wife... Susan only caused me to think again and make the decision I had almost made already."

I smiled at her and said, "I thought, what is the chance of ever meeting a woman more determined to do the work of building a marriage with me and I realized it was statistically zero. My engineer brain went into overdrive and said, 'You are married and she wants to be with you. The probability of meeting another woman wanting to be married to you to the point of willing to take a beating for it is effectively zero."

I stroked her cheek, "And I do not regret my decision even a tiny bit. I wake up happy. I go to sleep happy. I'm at work and thinking about how I am looking forward to getting home to my new life with my new wife and I cannot wait!"

Kelsey looked at me and broke down a bit, "Aww Andrew."

She kissed me, "I love you!"

I smiled and answered, "And I love you."

I smiled, "One thing I remember when walking out the door of Earl's gas station after talking with my mother-in-law and seeing my wallet, keys, and phone on the hood of the car on the driver's side. Earl had been holding them to keep me from getting to my car and escaping. I realized she was my wife in the true sense and I would never be alone again. I truly realized how simply having her at my side was enjoyable. She was good company and I enjoyed simply being near her. I had been lonely and suddenly I realized, I wasn't anymore. Loneliness was like a fifty-pound weight I was carrying around, but never knew it was there until it wasn't. Once I made the decision fully to stay married... I did not have that weight of loneliness and I felt... lighter."

Kelsey smiled at me, "He came out the door, smiled at me and took his things from the hood then walked to the back of the car. He opened the trunk and took my two suitcases and placed them inside then took my duffel and put it into the trunk. He came to me then opened the car door for me and ushered me inside. I remember watching him walk around the back of the car and get in next to me. He set the phone to nav mode then smiled at me again... I really started to believe!"

Chris and Julia seemed to listen to Kelsey with rapt attention. One of Kelsey's gifts was her ability to talk to people and tell a story.

Kelsey smiled her thousand-watt smile and continued spinning her tale, "We drove away and after a few minutes I asked him if he was just dropping me in the nearest town."

Kelsey's smile brightened to ten thousand watts, "He said he was taking me home. I knew it was true when he got onto the interstate that led home."

Kelsey was wistful, "We stopped about an hour into our drive and had breakfast at a Wendy's in Wytheville, Virginia. We just talked and he was talking about the future and it included me. I knew I was truly married and at that Wendy's... I abandoned all of my emotional defenses against him. I gave him unfettered access to my heart and the power to destroy me in hopes he would instead choose to love me. I committed to falling in love with him... and I did!"

Kelsey was smiling, "We arrived at his house that evening. You can just see it at the far end of the lake a half mile away."

Kelsey pointed, "It's the leftmost of the two A-frame houses. His mom greeted us and she welcomed me with open arms as if she had known me my whole life rather than just meeting me. His family is wonderful and his parents are now my parents. They treat me as if I were their own born daughter. I love my life here."

Kelsey continued, "His mom is one of the best people I know. I call his parents Mom and Dad because they are so special to me. Andrew had to go to work the next day so his mom took me shopping. She bought me a cell phone and an entire wardrobe. I came here with nothing but very old and torn hand-me-downs and she bought me a literal wardrobe. After heading up to our bedroom with her mom to put things away, it was time to get ready for dinner. I was sorting all the things from the pile of new clothes and I looked at my mother-in-law."

My mom smiled, "She is such a sweet young woman. I could see she was already falling for my son. She probably didn't feel it then, but I could see the way she looked at him and talked about him. I had taken her shopping to get some clothes. We were upstairs sorting and taking the price tags off her new clothes. She set this very cute pink top down and asked me, "If I wasn't here, what would you be wearing at dinner?"

Kelsey nodded, "I wanted to fit in. Everyone had been so kind to me and I wanted to fit into their world and not make them fit into mine. I was going to wear that pink top and a cute pair of shorts from the wardrobe his mom had bought but I realized that I was fitting them to me, not the other way around."

My mom said, "I told her that this was a naturist resort and we lived there for many years. We would have almost certainly had dinner naked."

Kelsey nodded, "I realized that this was my world now. I put the shirt down and undid my jeans then pushed them and my panties down then sat and removed them. I remember standing bottomless as I looked at my mother-in-law who reassured me, "I promise. You will be okay."

I took off my T-shirt then finally my bra and told her, "This is now my world too."

My mom smiled, "She is such a sweet girl for my son. She was pushing herself into our world and I know she was uncomfortable. I stripped off too and we walked out of the bedroom to the stairs together. I wanted to support her and help her feel comfortable."

I said, "I remember hearing them approach the landing and Kelsey was naked along with my mom. It sounds like more than it is. Understand, I grew up here and have seen my whole family naked a bazillion times and it really doesn't register with me anymore. Except that Kelsey was naked and at the top landing of the stairs and she looked kind of nervous. She came down and made it clear, she was part of my world that I had always known."

Kelsey nodded, "I was uncomfortable at first, but by halfway through dinner I was fine."

Julia said, "Kind of like how I am uncomfortable now, but not as much. Wow! What a story!"

Once again, Kelsey had completely captivated her audience with her story.

Kelsey laughed, "Now I can't wait to get my clothes off and I prefer it completely. I love life here and love my home."

Julia asked, "He had a house for you to move into. It didn't hurt that he was pretty well off did it?"

Kelsey equivocated, "Our home is actually a bit smaller than average, but it is a palace compared to the trailer I lived in. Let me be clear I would happily have lived in a small efficiency apartment if that was where Andrew lived."

Kelsey, paused and formed her thoughts, "Right after my step-father had knocked Andrew out, he had called Andrew's parents to fool them with a story about spending the weekend fishing since he had lost two tires that would take a couple of days to get. During that call, Earl probed a bit and found out Andrew was doing well. I would be lying if I said that Andrew being successful wasn't attractive. I'm going to have his babies someday and I want them well fed and well housed."

"I was tired of living in fear and yes, one thing was I saw Andrew as a safe and better future. I was attracted to him during even during our wedding when I barely knew him because he has this air of kindness that draws me in. Many women deride safe guys, but it attracts me. I have no fear of Andrew and I love that about him. He will never hit or abuse me and I know that. Predictability attracts me where it repels some women, but that is a big part of why I love him. He lifted me up as opposed to my stepfather who pushed me down. I know I am very different from many women. Living with Earl showed me what a real bad boy actually is."

Julia nodded, "Same with Chaz. I regret giving him my virginity, but that is also exactly one of those hard life lessons that teaches you what is truly valuable. Maybe I am dull."

Kelsey laughed, "You are naked on Movie Max."

Julia laughed, "Well there is that."

Kelsey smiled, "No one here makes inappropriate comments and no one creeps on me. The resort doesn't tolerate being creepy. The people are very nice and I have made many friends. You will meet some of them on Sunday."

Chris said, "Funny thing is I am not as uncomfortable as I was even a half an hour ago."

I said, "'The Kelsey Affect'. Her sweet nature disarms everyone. I've been on a number of her tours. Most of the time, even the ones that start off fully clothed are fully naked by the end of the tour. Something about the way she talks about how she changed as she started her life here."

Julia agreed, "I'm still nervous, but I signed a model release, and the video is already taken so what is done is done."

Kelsey asked, "Not nervous about people you know seeing this?"

Julia shook her head, "Not really. I told my parents about it. My dad discouraged me, but he told me he would not hold it against me. Mom mom simply told me there was no undo button in life. We both work from home and told our employers, neither of which had objections other than to tell us to not use their names."

I nodded, "My employer is the same way. I can't use their name and I won't. Everyone at work knows. I get funny looks sometimes, but it's not too bad and this is where I grew up."

Claire said, "So, Kelsey, let's get one of your tours!"

We got up and Kelsey led us on her usual tour around the lake, even pointing out our house. We toured all the facilities including the pool, hot tub, and golf course. By the end of the tour, we were all hungry.

Movie Max knows how to feed people and we were told to head to my home. There was a fully catered lunch of pulled pork sandwiches for the four of us as we sat at one of the picnic tables that I had fetched from West Virginia. Claire was on her phone a lot arranging for things.

After lunch, Claire asked, "So... Chris, Julia, how do you feel now?'

Chris said, "Actually... I'm rather used to it."

Julia nodded, "Claire mentioned that Kelsey was very disarming and she was right. Kelsey, you have a gift for making people feel comfortable where they normally wouldn't"

Kelsey smiled, "Thank you! I have come to love Lake Chantrain and the freedom that naturism provides. That is a big part of why I am doing this video."

Claire said, "One thing Kelsey mentioned in our early conversations was that there were two distinct types of naturist or nudist environments. Lake Chantrain is family-friendly; Hedonism in Jamaica is adults only and the rules are completely different. So... Family friendly... Let's meet the family!"

My parents, brother, and Susan all came to my deck and introduced themselves and my father suggested his deck next door was larger so we went next door to my parents' deck and sat at some director's chairs that Movie Max had provided. It was interesting how Movie Max could suddenly make nine chairs appear for us to use on my parent's deck.

Claire turned to my parents and gestured toward them, "Chris and Julia. Meet David and Leah Abrams, Andrew's parents."

They greeted each other then Claire said, "Leah and David have been married for almost thirty years."

My mom smiled, "Twenty-eight wonderful years."

Chris said, "We were told that Lake Chantrain was family-friendly and that it might not be what we expected."

My mom laughed, "Hedonism in Jamaica? I've never been there and I've been to a lot of nude beaches and resorts. I had a friend that went to Hedonism and believe it or not, they don't swing and didn't try it while there. I did Playboy and a bunch of low-budget VHS movies. I grew up in a naturist household and that goes back to my grandparents coming here right after World War 2."

Julia asked, "You also grew up here?"

My mom nodded, "My grandfather, Charles Cameron needed a place to live and he bought an old cabin here for five hundred dollars right after he got back from the war. He wasn't a naturist, but the cabin was cheap and he needed a place he could afford. He was proud of his Scots heritage and joked that they didn't wear anything under their kilts anyway so why bother with the kilt!"

1...45678...11