Lake Chantrain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow, we will meet your immediate family after lunch for more introductions. The schedule is somewhat flexible in parts, but we do have activities to cover like swimming and hot tub time."

Carl said, "We will have some interviews starting shortly and these are clothed. It is just some preliminary stuff that will be only a couple minutes of the two-hour show."

Two crew members brought over seven cloth-seat director's chairs for us to sit in and set it as a horse-shoe shape all roughly facing a single chair at the end and a gap between the chairs at the far end. Claire told us to address her, not the camera, and that the conversation would be very basic and biographical in nature. Kelsey was given the chair closest to the one at the end which was where Claire was going to sit. I was to sit next to Kelsey. My mom was to occupy the other seat near Claire and opposite Kelsey, then my father followed by Susan and my brother.

It was still light out when they had onlookers not involved in the interview moved well away with the hotel in the immediate background. None of the other guests could wander into the video without being very deliberate about it. The setup was very basic, and it was interesting to observe them set up two reflected lights and set up a boom microphone on a stand.

After it was set, Frank nodded to Claire who nodded back. Carl counted down but did not say 'Action!'

Claire smiled as one camera centered on her while another went from person to person or whatever was the current topic.

Claire began, "Hello and welcome to 'Naturally Yours', I'm Claire Henderson and I will be your hostess for a three-day adventure where we pair a couple who have never experienced naturism also known as nudism with a couple of the same age who live that way all year in a residential section of a naturist resort. I'm at Lake Chantrain Naturist Resort in Wallkill Township, New York which is approximately fifty miles from Midtown Manhattan."

"Lake Chantrain Resort has extensive outdoor facilities including a large pool, a swimming lake, an eighteen-hole golf course, tennis courts, and many other recreational activities. The resort itself is a three-star hotel with a breakfast bar and a snack pavilion. Extensive dining is available in Middletown, which is a short five miles away."

The camera focused on Kelsey and Andrew. "Let me introduce you to the Abrams family, meet Andrew and Kelsey Abrams. Tell us about yourselves."

Kelsey bumped me with an elbow, I guess she wanted me to do more talking than I thought.

I smiled and answered, "I am Andrew Abrams and this is my wife, Kelsey. I am twenty-two years old and Kelsey is eighteen. We have been married for three months."

Claire said, "Yes, your wedding is quite a story, but we will tell it tomorrow."

Claire asked Kelsey, "So, how nervous are you about the video?'

Kelsey shrugged, "Only as far as being on Movie Max. I've never been on TV before."

Claire said, "So the naturism thing is not a concern?"

Kelsey shook her head and said, "No. Not in the least. I've done probably a hundred tours of the resort and had my picture taken countless times. It was a bit uncomfortable the first time, but I've grown used to it."

The camera swung to Leah and David, "Across from them are Andrew's parents, David and Leah Abrams, and at the ends are Andrew's brother Stephen, and Kelsey's mother Susan McCoy."

Claire turned back toward Andrew and Kelsey, "So, our featured couple; Andrew and Kelsey, thank you for letting us invade your lives. One of the next questions I would imagine many non-naturist people would ask is the separation of nudity and sex here at Lake Chantrain."

Kelsey nodded, "Outdoor sex here isn't allowed and is a good way to get into big trouble."

I also nodded, "I grew up here. They advertise being family oriented and they mean it. Families live here. Sex where you can be observed is a huge way to get kicked out very quickly."

Claire asked, "Does it happen?"

I nodded again, "Usually about twice a year, a couple gets frisky outside at night. Usually, it is a guest couple that thinks Lake Chantrain is like Hedonism in Jamaica."

Claire asked, "Have residents done it?"

I said, "Last time was like ten years ago. It's rare. You can lose your membership and shares which means you have to sell your house here."

Claire said, "Pretty draconian."

I explained, "It's rare and it is a separate sheet you sign for your shares. If you buy a house or come to live here, you live under the rules of Lake Chantrain and rule one is no public sex. When I got my home, I had to sign a lot of papers. The one about no public sex was a separate sheet that I had to sign. Literally an otherwise blank sheet of paper with a single paragraph outlining the rule and what would happen. When Kelsey moved in, she had to sign the same papers I did. They are not nearly as strict on other things like garbage cans or shoveling snow, but the no sex in public thing is a very strict rule."

Claire faced Kelsey, "So... Andrew grew up here, but you moved here as his wife. We will get into that story tomorrow, but it was quite an adjustment wasn't it?"

Kelsey nodded, "Yeah. I was nervous that first day, but I wanted to be part of Andrew's world so I steeled myself and did it. I love naturism now and one of the reasons I asked my husband to be in this video was to demystify naturism. People see Hedonism in Jamaica and they don't realize that the two differing types of naturism exist. It's not a knock on those who go to Hedonism. Life here is just different."

Claire nodded, "You have adjusted to life here. You live naked?"

Kelsey nodded, "If I'm at home, I probably am. I've come to prefer it."

Claire asked, "Everyone else?"

Everyone nodded.

Claire looked at Susan, "Susan. You too?"

Susan nodded, "Most days, I only wear my casts."

Claire nodded, "That will be more of the story covered tomorrow. Honestly. The story sounds like something from the internet written by a very bad and probably insane amateur author for some website."

Susan shrugged with a smile, "My life is like an internet story!"

Claire turned to Leah, "So, Leah, a lifetime of naturism. Tell me about that."

My mom smiled, "I was born here, my parents owned a house here as did one set of my grandparents. My grandfather, Charles Cameron came back from World War two and Europe and married his high school sweetheart, Anne. As soon as he got back in December of 1945, he married her at the courthouse. They briefly lived with his parents, but his mother and Anne did not get along. He loved Anne deeply and wanted to get out as soon as they could. There was a cabin here for sale very cheap and they moved into it because of budget, not because they had been naturists. They came to love naturism and the rest is history."

My mom finished, "I come from a long line of nudists!"

Claire nodded, "Maybe that is part of the reason you were a Playmate and a B-actress."

My mom shrugged, "I loved taking my clothes off for the movies and I loved being a Playmate."

Claire said, "Well it is not often that one meets Miss October 1990."

My mom laughed, "Tomorrow in the flesh!"

Claire said, "I think there is a bit of exhibitionist in you."

My mom shrugged and said, "Guilty. I do nude plays and I pose for life drawing classes. I enjoy both. When I was young. It sounds conceited, but, well, I was good enough looking to get into Playboy."

Claire asked, "What does your husband think of it?"

My dad said, "We have always been very clear with each other. I am blessed that Leah is very, almost unnervingly direct. It's a blessing as she leaves little room for misinterpretation. I knew she was a nudist in high school. I never visited Lake Chantrain under age, but when I asked her to be my girlfriend freshman year of high school, she told me exactly how her life was and why I could not come to her house. She was no less direct when she was being recruited by Playboy or when she was being recruited into those so-called teen comedies. I had only one rule which she agreed to immediately; No man is to interact with her beyond someone like a makeup artist."

My mom nodded, "All of our relationship rules go both ways, but David never had an interest in posing nude."

Claire said, "The rules seem a bit one-sided and perhaps a bit chauvinistic."

My mom shook her head, "Let me be clear. I run the household, not David, and I consented to every agreement I made with my husband. We made those agreements in some long conversations right after I accepted his ring. Very few men can share their wife and I have no desire to anyway, but the privilege of being David's wife is the price of very strict rules about conduct with other men. Honestly, those rules flow both ways. I am the only woman he is allowed to even lip kiss. Any kiss, even with another good friend, must never be on the lips and neither of us is allowed to touch a member of the opposite sex on any part of the body covered by a small swimsuit."

Claire nodded then said, "We can talk more tomorrow."

Claire asked for a tour around the lake. Kelsey took Claire and the rest of us around the lake as my mom pushed Susan around behind Kelsey and myself. We finished the tour as light was beginning to fail after sunset so we ended our time with them for the night.

Friday, August 26, 2018

As soon as I was stirring at half past six, Kelsey disengaged her arm from over me and sat up. She smiled, clearly looking forward to the day. Yeah, I suspect there may be a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her, just like my mom.

After brushing our teeth, she stroked me hard and smiled, "Your wife wants a quickie."

I went down on her first because that is the fastest way to get her primed and ready. Once she was about halfway there, she rolled over her ass up and on elbows. Ten minutes of a nice kind of fast doggie session is a great way to start a day. After cleanup, we ate breakfast as Kelsey did her usual light makeup and checked her look in the mirror. I looked at her too, she is more beautiful to me every day.

We put on the robes Movie Max had given us and took our time walking to the hotel. As we passed, Mrs.Johanssen was on her porch and she thanked us again. We arrived at the hotel to find the crew standing between the pool and the beach on the lake. Carl and Claire were in serious discussion until we approached them. I noted that Claire was also wearing a robe and that was a bit of a surprise. The rest of the crew was fully clothed.

Claire broke into a smile upon seeing us, "Andrew! Kelsey! Thank you for being part of this."

Carl nodded, "Yes, thank you!"

Kelsey was all smiles, clearly looking forward to it.

It was only three minutes to eight when the crew disappeared with Claire. Three minutes later, a young couple appeared wearing robes identical to ours, coming from the lobby doors toward the pool area, led by Claire and the camera guy was taking video. This was it and we were going to be on Movie Max. Chris Farrell was a bit over six foot with sandy blonde hair and a fairly athletic-looking build. Julia had dark brown hair and the robe did not disguise the fact she had a fair-sized bust. Claire was talking to them and leading them toward where we were standing between the edge of the pool and the beach.

Claire came up to us, "Andrew and Kelsey Abrams, meet Christopher and Julia Farrell."

We shook hands and Claire addressed the Farrells, "Nervous?"

Both nodded their heads, Julia, more so than Chris.

Claire looked at Kelsey, "And what would you say to them to ease their fears?"

Kelsey smiled and said, "I felt the same way three months ago when I moved to Lake Chantrain. Everyone here is very nice and no one has made rude or inappropriate comments to me. I love it now."

Chris said, "Still... Naked."

Kelsey laughed, "Would it help if I told you that I now prefer being naked?"

Julia asked, "Really?"

Kelsey nodded, "Really!"

Claire said, "Maybe now is the time then?"

Kelsey shrugged, looked at me and we removed our robes. I'm in good shape, but I suspect Chris may be more athletic than me with quite a bit of muscles. I'm neither big nor little in the manhood department and don't worry about it. No, it did not hurt that it was warm so my dick was not in a scared turtle position.

Claire also removed her robe. She was pretty, attractively thin, and likely a B-cup with small areolae. Her legs were longish, nicely tanned and her vagina was shaved completely bare. She was certainly attractive, but not overwhelmingly so. Her tan lines made it apparent that she was not normally naked when outside.

Claire said, "Chris and Julia, now is the time."

Chris sighed a bit and removed his robe pretty quickly. He was indeed pretty muscular and hung like... average. He was tall and yes, realistically, better looking than me. Julia hesitated, looked at her husband then removed her robe. She was very attractive from head to toe. She had a very pretty face and shoulder-length dark brown hair. Her breasts were large and probably a D-Cup with half-dollar-sized areolae and a nicely trimmed fluff of dark brown pubic hair above her shaved opening.

Claire asked Chris, "Thoughts?"

Chris sighed, "Awkward."

Julia covered a bit, but forced her hands down, "Ugh. Hard to not put my arm over my boobs and cover my vagina with my other hand."

Kelsey asked, "Why would you cover? You are very attractive. I'm a girl who only desires men, and even I can see that you are very attractive."

Julia smiled and blushed at the same time, "Thank you."

Claire said, "Kelsey, why don't you tell the Farrells about your marriage and your transition from life in West Virginia to Lake Chantrain."

Kelsey nodded, "Well, I grew up in West Virginia. My mom and dad were not married and my dad died when I was young. My mom remarried a second time to a violent man who sometimes hit her."

Julia winced hard.

Kelsey sighed and continued, "My step-father did not hit her for the sport of it and it was not that often, once, maybe twice a year when they argued. Still, he was a scary man. He never hit me, though he was never pleasant to be around and I avoided him. I lived in a back bedroom of a forty-year-old trailer home and grew up very poor."

Julia looked at Kelsey and said, "I am so sorry."

Kelsey shrugged a bit and said, "Oh, the story gets much more interesting and it ends with me being married to Andrew and being happy every day!"

Julia looked surprised as did Chris.

Kelsey continued, "So I grew up poor in my tiny eight-by-nine-foot bedroom until May of this year when I graduated high school. Once I graduated, my step-father wanted me gone since I was now eighteen and graduated from high school. My grades were decent, but not enough to get a free ride in college. My stepfather threatened to kick me out and had me come to his gas station that he owned to discuss with me and my mom how to get rid of me. The huge problem was that I had no place to go."

Chris looked sad and Julia looked almost stricken.

Kelsey smiled, "Relax, the story has a very happy ending, even if it borders on the bizarre."

Claire said, "I've heard the whole story and honestly, I've never heard a story like this one actually happening before."

Kelsey laughed, "I would think that it is rare."

Kelsey said, "So, I had to come to my step-fathers gas station where they were discussing how to get rid of me when my future husband drove in with two flat tires. My mom was begging for more time for me when Andrew walked in. My mom and stepfather took a bit to even notice him standing there as they argued."

"Once my stepfather saw him, he rudely asked Andrew what he wanted and Andrew said he needed two tires. My stepfather looked at Andrew's nice car and asked Andrew what he did and if he had a college degree. When my husband said he had a degree and was a project engineer and manager, my stepfather brought out what he called his 'block knocker'. A bunch of old socks holding a bunch of old batteries. The socks provide padding, but it is very heavy. He used it against the junkies that would try to rob him with sticks and knives. It was a way to not have to shoot the junkies and make less trouble having to explain a dead person. He would knock them out then drag them to his truck, drive a half mile or so, and leave them at an old store that had long closed down. He swung it and hit Andrew in the head, knocking him out."

Julia and Chris looked shocked.

Kelsey laughed, "Oh it gets even better!"

Kelsey continued, "So while Andrew was knocked out and laid on the couch in the gas station, my step-father disappeared and came back with a marriage license for Andrew and myself!"

Julia was now openly shocked with her mouth agape.

Kelsey laughed, "So Andrew woke up and my step-father told him he had to marry me or he would shoot him. Fifteen minutes later... I was married!"

Chris said, "No fucking way!"

Kelsey laughed, "Yes, fucking way!"

Kelsey shrugged and said, "I quickly found that I wanted the marriage. My step-father told me that he was booting me out and leaving with Andrew was my only option to avoid being homeless. I was attracted to Andrew and he was immediately very kind to me, even while being held captive by my step-father. That was a big part of what attracted me to him. He has this air of kindness to him that shows in everything he does and that makes me feel safe.

Andrew didn't believe me at first that his goodness would attract a woman, but it plays very strongly with me. I had all the bad boy, edginess, and unpredictability that I can stand while living with my step-father and Andrew is the opposite of my step-father."

Julia nodded and said, "I did the bad boy thing Freshman year. I met this guy at a party a month into my freshman year. His name was Chaz and he worked me hard for two weeks. I found him attractive as he bragged about his motorcycle and his biker friends. He was edgy but just nice enough that I wanted to see him again. He was putting pressure on me to sleep with him and two weeks later, I did. I found out later he only did it to take my virginity then dumped me the day after I gave it to him."

"Yeah, he was sexy and had a motorcycle and the whole thing. I had slept with him Tuesday evening then he said he had business to take care of. I was put off as I wanted to stay the night, but he was making it ever more clear that I was just a pussy to him. I was walking to English 101 the next day when I saw him the next day with another girl on the back of his motorcycle."

Kelsey said, "Yikes."

Julia nodded, "Yikes is right. I have no idea how I managed to find my class and sit down, but I did at the first end of the aisle seat I found, and then I started sobbing. I felt so stupid and so small. Chaz had used me as a cheap pussy and I had given him my virginity."

"Chris just happened to be in that second seat when I started sobbing. He asked what was wrong. I couldn't speak, but he put his arm around me, rubbing my back near my neck and his arm was so soothing. He was so strong, asking me what was wrong. He has such sexy arms. I remember feeling so safe as he just rubbed my shoulders. I half stood and just kind of turned then sat on his lap bawling my eyes out. He held me..."

Julia smiled, "In front of the whole class, he just held me as I just lost it. Slowly... I felt better. By then the professor was getting impatient and asked for Chris to take me back to my dorm and that he was excused for the day and would get full credit for homework if he took care of me. He did. He took me to the center quad, sat on a bench, and just held me."

Julia's face almost glowed, "He held me for two hours. TWO HOURS! in his arms as I cried, those amazing big arms... After that, he took me back to my room and didn't try anything and left without even a kiss."

1...34567...11