Lake Chantrain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia laughed, "Kilts and no underwear... That's a funny thought. Family is important."

My mom shrugged, "He had a kilt and wore it to some Scots Fraternal organization he belonged to. I still have a framed piece of Clan Cameron tartan in our bedroom. He was quite proud of his heritage, being descended from Ewen Cameron, who was an officer in the Jacobite Rebellion and later a Captain in the American Revolutionary War. He said our family had a great tradition of trying to get out from under British persecution. Ewen was the son of Donald Cameron of Lochiel who was exiled to France after the Jacobite Rebellion failed. Oddly, my grandfather spent World War two fighting alongside the British."

Julia nodded, "Life and family here... It seems so... normal."

My mom laughed, "Why would it not be? Life here is much like life in a regular neighborhood except the clothes. It may be a bit better in that I know most of my neighbors. Many people I know who live elsewhere do not even know the people that live next door."

Chris nodded, "I don't know the neighbors on either side of us."

My mom said, "People get this image of naturism and they run with that image. They think that being naturist means we go around screwing everyone we meet. My family is very likely just like yours. Give me a second."

My mom went inside their house and then came back with a small framed bit of red, green, and gold plaid cloth in a frame and another framed picture of a red and gold shield. She showed the Farrells the items and said, "These are from my grandfather. One is the tartan or cloth pattern of Clan Cameron and the other is the arms of our clan. He gave them to me when I turned eighteen and told me to be proud of who I am and who my forefathers were. He told me of both rebellions that Ewen Cameron had fought in. He was the son of Donald Cameron of Lochiel who also fought in the Jacobite Rebellion. The first rebellion ended in defeat and Ewen fled to Northern Ireland in 1747 and when he was finally discovered there, he fled with his family to Rhode Island in 1775 and ended up a captain in the Revolutionary War. That rebellion ended just a bit better for us."

Julia chucked almost to herself, "It seems so normal."

My mom shrugged, "Again. Why wouldn't it be?"

Julia nodded, "Preconceptions I guess."

My mom said, "Would it shock you if I told you that I have been married for twenty-eight years and have only had sexual relations with my husband?"

Chris nodded, "Kind of."

My mom said, "It's true. I gave my virginity to David, married him at eighteen, and have never looked back. Family is everything to me."

Julia nodded a bit.

Claire jumped in, "That is one of the things that Kelsey mentioned to me when we talked about her agreeing to be part of this video. Excepting the bit about being naturist, their lives are very typical and none of the people you have met swing or swap."

Kelsey nodded, "I don't begrudge people who do that because it is their business, not mine. I have no desire to take part in that world."

Julia thought and added, "So your marriage is very typical."

Kelsey nodded, paused, then said, "Well... except for how it began."

Julia laughed, "A real shotgun wedding."

Kelsey laughed, "One that worked out..." Kelsey looked at me with love glowing in her eyes, "Wonderfully!"

Claire changed topics and asked, "For viewers who are not naturists, what activities are best naked?"

Kelsey answered, "The three 'S'. One is obvious and tough to do clothed, sex. The other two are sleeping and swimming. Sleeping in the buff is the best and swimming without a suit is much better than with one. I was on the swim team in high school. Obviously with a suit. Once I tried skinny-dipping, it was much better. These are the things that should never be done with clothes on."

Claire said, "As a matter of fact, that is the first activity. Let's head on over to the pool so the Farrells can try skinnydipping.

We walked to the pool and I could tell the Farrells were getting much more comfortable as it became clear that no one was going to ask them to do anything sexual. They both began to smile, relax, and let the adventure take them.

Kelsey pushed her mom in the wheelchair as we made our way to the pool. My mom stayed behind with Susan and Kelsey was the first to dive into the pool, telling the Farrells the water was great and to come in and enjoy the large pool which had been cleared of other guests for Movie Max for a couple hours.

Skinny dipping really is one of the things far better naked than in clothing and it quickly became evident as both Chris and Julia soon had big smiles.

Julia looked at her husband, "This is... wow. Awesome!"

Julia went up to her husband and kissed him. It built until they realized they better stop before it went from nudity to sex. I joined them in the pool as did my parents who simply sat on the steps hip to hip and enjoyed watching everyone play. I grinned at my parents and I noticed for the millionth time how comfortable they were with each other. My parents are still deeply in love all those years later is a gift.

It was soon time to get out and relax. We talked to the Farrells about nothing and everything as they became more and more accustomed to their nudity. Movie Max catered a steak dinner which was again followed by just hanging out on my parent's deck until night fell. Claire came by to announce our Saturday, "Tomorrow we are going to Gunnison Beach in New Jersey which is clothing optional and for everyone involved in this video, clothing free."

Claire looked at Susan and said, "Well, our final almost unbelievable story. Susan, please tell the Farrells your remarkable story."

Susan laughed, "It sounds like the world's saddest country song. I was born to unmarried parents in southern West Virginia. My father was a coal miner who was laid off time and again and was about to be laid off when he was killed in a mining accident right before his scheduled layoff. My mom took it very badly and we had nothing. The economy down there went from bad to worse and there were no jobs anywhere. We got some welfare but my mom turned to prostitution and drowned her sorrows in booze and pills. To top things off, the apartment building we lived in burned down and we lost what little we had."

Julia put her hand over her mouth partially covering her shock.

Susan smiled, "It's a long way off, but there is a good ending. Anyway, I went full stupid rebellious and took up with Kelsey's father, Troy and got knocked up at thirteen and delivered Kelsey barely over age fourteen. I lived with her father though he never loved me. He liked me and doted on Kelsey so we got along okay."

"I lived with Troy until I was twenty then he was killed driving drunk. Yeah, the line of tragedy keeps going from here. The only good thing was I did manage to graduate high school. Troy never abused me or put me down. After he died, I met Earl. He was cocky and confident and I fell for it. Yeah, I was stupid. Earl was into selling drugs or something somehow. I never knew the actual extent and I was never involved. I married him at age twenty one and eventually he became verbally abusive and shortly after, physically abusive."

Julia reached out and touched Susan's hand, "I am so sorry."

Susan smiled, "The story will turn shortly."

Susan continued, "Earl did not hit me for the sport of it and I avoided his anger for the most part. Once Kelsey was eighteen, well... you heard that part. I was relieved and sad when I watched Kelsey being driven away by Andrew. I knew he was sweet and good for her and that was the hopeful part."

"Life went on until one day, some men from a rival gang or something killed Earl. I was walking to get his input for the grocery list for the week and to get money from him for them when the men who killed Earl came out as I was walking up to his gas station. They were coming out and wearing masks. I thought it was a robbery and turned to run. They shot me, hitting me twice in the back of my left shoulder."

Susan stood and faced away from the Farrells then pointed to her two bullet scars.

Chris and Julia were shocked and once again, Julia had her hand over her mouth.

Susan said, "Now things start to get better. I woke up in the hospital and my daughter was standing in front of me with Andrew who had his arm over her shoulders. They looked good and comfortable together. It shocked me in a wonderful way as they had no way to contact me because my cell phone had no minutes on it.."

Susan paused, smiling radiantly, "I looked down at their hands. They had wedding rings on and I knew for the first time in my life I had won. My daughter had escaped poverty and our bleak lives and had made it."

Susan laughed, "I remember thinking two words. Two simple words... *I won!*"

Susan paused and relished the memory, "For the first time in my whole fucking life!, I won!"

Susan met the Farrell's eyes, looking directly into them, "I WON!"

Julia and Chris smiled.

Susan continued, "I caught up with my daughter and her now much better life. I learned Earl had died and the trailer I lived in had been burned to the ground. I had nowhere to go... Then I did. They took me in and care for me now. Once I get these casts off... I am going to make a new life for myself... and even... find myself my own Andrew or David. Andrew and his family have taken care of me and I will heal. Once healed, I am going to start a new chapter in my life!"

Julia smiled, "Wow!"

Susan looked at them both, "If I can overcome my past. You two can do anything."

Claire laughed, "Almost unbelievable!"

Susan nodded, "It sounds impossible, but it is my story. My life has turned and I am going to make the most of it."

Claire smiled, "I told you there were some amazing stories to be passed on here!"

Julia quipped, "And we did it naked!" She laughed.

Claire asked, "So you are both more comfortable?"

Chris and Julia both nodded. As dusk fell, Chris and Julia took their leave to head to their room and we said good night.

Saturday, August 25, 2018

We were to be at the hotel again at eight in the morning for a light breakfast and then a trip to Gunnison Beach. A shuttle van met us at the hotel where we met up with the Farrells. They had us put our robes on to not alarm motorists on the New Jersey Turnpike. When we arrived we were told to remove our robes and leave them on the van. Normally, people had to wait until they were on the beach to strip off, but Movie Max and their money got us special permission to walk au naturale from the roadside to the beach.

It felt a bit weird to know we were normally supposed to walk to the sign first, but the walk to the official sign allowing disrobing was not that far. Movie Max had once again gone all out. We were led to the right of the lifeguards to a narrower area along the beach perhaps two hundred yards to the south of the lifeguard chair towers. They had set up a nice-sized beach canopy with five chairs and three coolers. Claire was with us and the Farrells. I had to admit, I was impressed that Claire had joined us on the journey into naturism.

I looked at Claire and asked, "What made you take this assignment?"

Claire said, "I was a news anchor in Albany when Channel 19 announced they were no longer going to have local news and I was out of a job. I applied everywhere, but now realize that I am unlikely to get anything like my old job as they are being eliminated on many stations and in many markets. Movie Max got my resume off Zip Recruiter."

Julia asked, 'You were a local newscaster?"

Claire nodded, "Movie Max offered me this. Things were getting bad and this will pay enough for me to look into something else."

Julia asked, "So you have never done anything work-related in the nude before?"

Claire shook her head, "Ever notice that women in local news are almost all attractive?"

Julia nodded.

Claire said, "I'm thirty-three and coming out of my prime. It's an ugly fact of life for women that our peak years are before thirty and almost done before forty, at least in any profession in front of people. This is my last hurrah as they say."

Julia shook her head and said, "But you are very pretty."

Claire smiled, kind of, and said, "Thank you, but I am not twenty-five anymore."

Julia pushed, "It's not right."

Claire shrugged, "Maybe not. I was popular on Channel nineteen in Albany. Once I had struck out at the major network news channels there, my popularity was not going to carry me to another market. What this is going to do is let me start a new chapter in my life and give me the breathing room I need."

Kelsey asked, "What does your husband or boyfriend think?"

Claire said, "I married my career."

Julia gave Kelsey a look, but both said nothing.

Claire said, "I saw that look. I had a guy at twenty-two right out of college who wanted to marry me. I got the ring and I said no. I wanted to grow my career first and not have the pressure of a husband."

Julia asked, "Regrets?"

Claire said a bit too fast, "NO!"

Julia saw her look, "Bullshit."

Kelsey said, "Julia!"

Julia said, "I see it in her eyes."

Claire sighed, paused then said quietly, "She's right. I have a dead career and no one special in my life."

Kelsey kneeled in front of Claire and said, "Then make it happen."

Claire said, "Washed up thirty-three-year-old former news anchor. It's hopeless."

Kelsey said, "Bullshit!"

Julia exclaimed, "Kelsey!"

Kelsey said, "My mom is only a year younger and says once she has her casts taken off in a couple weeks she is going to kiss frogs until she finds her prince and her line of tragedy is FAR worse than yours!"

Claire paused, nodded subtly, and said, "I need to figure out my future path. This assignment with Movie Max is going to give me the time and money I need."

Claire sighed then was a bit obvious when she changed the subject, "This beach is over a mile long until you come to a sign that says you can go no further without a swimsuit on."

I took that as an invitation to walk so I offered my hand to Kelsey and we started walking. It was a bit odd to walk with a cameraman in front of us walking backward to get video of us, but we got used to it. Chris and Julia were behind us and Claire was behind them. I felt kind of bad for her. Claire was clearly a bit down and I was hoping she was taking inspiration from the attitude of my mother-in-law. NONE of us had nearly the run of bad luck Susan had endured and her attitude of making her new opportunities should cause us all to put our best foot forward.

I have to say, walking a mile in my birthday suit on a beach was very enjoyable and my wife as my company made the walk even more pleasant.

I looked at Kelsey who had this wonderful smile as we walked silently until I said, "You are enjoying this aren't you."

Kelsey grinned and nodded, "Yep."

I said, "You like the thought of being on Movie Max, don't you."

Kelsey grinned at me, "Yep!"

I laughed, "Show off!"

Kelsey exclaimed, "Yep!"

We walked to the end of the beach and then walked to the far end by the lifeguard tower which was also where the nude part of the beach ended. By the time we got back, a production assistant had brought us over a new cooler of drinks. Kelsey and I both picked a bottled water and then sat down in our director's chairs to just enjoy the day. While there was the occasional attractive woman, most of the people walking by were older. I saw more than one mastectomy and some very bad reconstruction jobs that kind of got to me. I have to admit the women who had the guts to walk with such obvious scars should be admired, not pitied.

Movie Max brought us our lunches from some catering van they had hired and we sat under our beach shelter to enjoy some Philly steak sandwiches and once again, Movie Max knew who made good food.

Claire was more of her former self and asked, "So, Chris and Julia, how are you doing now?"

Chris said, "Actually, I'm pretty used to it."

Julia nodded, "Seeing the women who had undergone mastectomies can be very unnerving."

Kelsey and Claire nodded strongly and I realized my discomfort at seeing those women was pale in comparison to the women.

Claire sighed and said, "Agreed."

The rest of the afternoon was pretty uneventful. We did play several games of volleyball after watching several. It was one of the few places the more attractive women would congregate as most of them laid out in a single area near the gay men and rarely walked around or went into the other areas of the beach. One piece of advice: The internet is faster and cheaper than a trip to the beach and most of the women on the beach do not look like Onlyfans models... AT ALL!

Movie Max brought us chicken sandwiches and fries for dinner and we stayed until ten that night to sit around a bonfire. Apparently, this is a thing until the park kicks you out at ten. We got home at half past eleven and immediately went to sleep.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

We met Claire and the Farrells at eight in the morning for a light breakfast from the snack pavilion then headed for a walking tour through some of the paths through the forest in the two thousand acres of property that comprise Lake Chantrain. We met up with Mrs.Johanssen who led us through some paths then onto a path I had never seen before, even though I had grown up in Lake Chantrain.

We crossed past an opening in an old stone wall. It was forest now, but much of the flat land of Orange County was farmland that had since overgrown. The best land, such as the black dirt region were still farmed, but the marginal land had grown fallow and turned to forest in the past one hundred years. Bears, bobcats, and beavers now call the area home. There are even rumors of mountain lions, but I have never even seen foot tracks.

Mrs. Johanssen smiled at all of us and said, "It's quite a walk, but completely worth it."

Hidden in a corner of the over two thousand acres was something magical. There was a fifteen-foot waterfall feeding a half-acre pool sitting in the middle of the now very dense woodlands.

WOW!

Mrs. Johanssen pointed over at a flat spot on the far side that was well above the pool, "There used to be the remains of a farmhouse and barn there. A company came to us twenty years ago and offered to clean up the site if we gave them the timbers from the barn. It was a good deal for both of us."

I could see that the trees were small where the house and barn had been. It was interesting to see how the area had changed in the many years since the area was a full day's journey from New York and was now just a far-flung suburb.

Kelsey just smiled, ran, and jumped into the pool. Julia looked at Chris then ran into the pool and jumped in. The women started splashing each other, shrieking in delight. It was like some kind of scene from a softcore internet porno. I couldn't help it and ran in then joined my wife. I looked up to see Chris next to his wife.

Something passed between Kelsey and I. I almost closed to kiss her but that would have ended up in sex. Only the cameras and crew of Movie Max made me reconsider or I would have screwed Kelsey right then and there regardless of the presence of Chris and Julia. I had to change my thoughts as Little Andrew really wanted to be Stiff Little Andrew visiting inside of warm wet wonderful Kelsey. Kelsey read me and dutifully started splashing me as I knew she was having the same thoughts and also the same problems if we carried out those thoughts.

We were there for three hours having fun, running into the water and just hanging out in the warm shallow pool. We got back at almost one and had a light bite to eat as dinner at the neighborhood park with everyone was due to start at four.

We went to the hot tub and were joined by my parents and Susan who sat on the side looking a bit cross. She clearly wanted to join the time at the hot tub, but could not because of her cast. Claire kept the conversation light. The more unusual circumstances of our lives had been told and conversation melded into hobbies and favorites; favorite food, favorite sports team, favorite trips, and the like.

1...56789...11