Lake Discovery

Story Info
Two virgins discover the joys of sex.
2.1k words
4.08
13.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Golden3
Golden3
8 Followers

Author's note: The origin of this story is an experience which I had in college. I was friends with a girl, and I was trying to get her to have sex with me. In those days, and in my circles, people didn't jump into bed on the first date. Getting someone to "go all the way" was an involved process. Once, my friend and I were invited to join a few other couples for a weekend at a cabin. I thought that that would be a good opportunity for me to bring my girlfriend to the next level of relationship. However, she declined the invitation, so my plan never got off the ground. This story is my fantasy of what might have happened.

"Come on, Janice. It will be a fun weekend." That is what I said to my college girlfriend, trying to persuade her to join me and some other couples in a cabin by a lake. "You know the other people, so everything should be fine."

Janice didn't answer right away. We had been friends for almost a year, and we did some kissing, hand-holding, and snuggling (clothed). Now I was hoping to move our relationship to another level. She continued tidying up her kitchen as she thought about my suggestion, and then she turned to me with her sweet smile and said, "OK. I think that we'll have a good time."

We were four couples, all juniors or seniors in college, 20-22 years old. The eight of us, Janice and I, Matt and Sheryl, Jeff and Brenda, and Bill and Lisa, went up to the lake in two cars. It was hot and sunny, and the water was so inviting that, as soon as we had unpacked our stuff, we decided to go for a swim. Janice and I went into one of the rooms of the cabin to change into our bathing suits. She turned away from me and said, "You turn around, too. Don't look!" I obediently turned my back to Janice, but I also sneaked a peek at her, getting a look at the creamy back below her sandy hair, and her beautiful oval butt cheeks.

When we got out to the lake, we discovered that this was going to be a clothing optional weekend. Matt and Sheryl and Bill and Lisa were butt naked, cavorting in the water. Jeff was also nude, but Brenda wore a bikini. The afternoon was a lot of fun. At one point, as a sign of things to come, Bill and Lisa went off by themselves down the beach. They were "alone," but we could see them, and, from their positions and the sounds they made, we could tell that they were having a good fuck.

As evening came, we built a fire, listened to music and danced a little, told jokes and stories, and drank a lot of beer. We grilled hot dogs for dinner and drank more beer. Eventually, we covered the fire and people headed for bed.

The cabin had two bedrooms and a larger room which we divided with a hanging sheet to give the appearance of privacy. We drew straws for room assignments; the two long straws got their own rooms, and the two short straws shared the other space. I drew a long straw, which made me happy, because it meant that there was one less issue that I would have to address with Janice. When I spread out our sleeping bag in our room, Janice said, "Only one sleeping bag? What is this?"

I said, "It is a double size sleeping bag, with plenty of room for both of us."

"Hmph!" was Janice's reaction. We stripped down to our underwear and got in the sleeping bag, Janice on the extreme left side, with her back to me, and I on the extreme right. I reached out and patted Janice on the shoulder. She rubbed my hand with hers. I rubbed her back a little bit, and she moved so that I couldn't reach it any more. That was it for the time being. On the one hand, I really wanted to fuck Janice. That was part of my plan for the weekend. On the other hand, I made it a point of honor not to coerce a girl into sex or to take advantage of anyone. Soon, Janice's breathing took on the slow, rhythmic, pattern that indicated sleep, and I fell asleep, too.

The next day, we did some exploring of the area, but spent most of our time at the lake. Janice and I ignored, or pretended to ignore, the variety of body parts on display. Matt was tall, not beefy, but muscular; he was a tennis player. He was the best endowed guy, with a very large cock growing out of a thick blond bush. His cock was also the most relaxed, and it spent most of the day just hanging and flopping around. Sheryl was of medium build, with nice round breasts and a shaven pussy that had puffy lips.

Bill was of medium build, and he had the second largest dick in the group. Even when it was soft, it stuck out at an angle. Alone among the guys in the group, Bill was uncircumcised, and his foreskin neatly covered the head of his cock, leaving only a small opening at the tip. Lisa had a fuller figure, very curvy, with large breasts that hung down somewhat. Her pussy was also shaved.

Jeff was relatively short, with a lot of black hair, on the top of his head, on his chest and stomach, and around his cock. His cock was the smallest of the group, but it was the most excitable and stuck straight out for a lot of the time. On our full day at the lake, Brenda joined the majority and went without her bikini. She was tall and thin, blonde, with smallish breasts and a little scrap of blonde bush.

Janice and I kept our bathing suits on. I did it more out of loyalty to Janice than out of intrinsic modesty, but the truth was that Janice and I were less experienced physically and sexually than the others. Hell -- we were both virgins! My cock was also medium-sized, on the long side, but thin, with a curly brown bush. During the weekend, it often bulged inside my bathing suit. I could only guess what Janice's pussy looked like under her blue one-piece bathing suit.

The series of hand jobs, blow jobs, and fucking on the beach continued. Most of the time, the couple in question moved away from the rest of us, but, as the day went on, they tended not to move so far, and I wondered if Janice and I would find ourselves in the middle of an orgy. I was still uncertain about Janice's reaction to all this. At one point, when Jeff was plowing Brenda no more than 40 feet from us, I said to Janice, "They look like they're having fun."

Janice looked quickly in their direction and said, "Hmm, yes." She didn't seem to be turned on by it. On the other hand, she wasn't grossed out. I was somewhat frustrated, because I didn't have much more time to realize my goal of having sex with her that weekend.

When it came to bedtime on our second night in the cabin, Janice and I retreated to our room, stripped to our underwear, as before, and got into our sleeping bag. A little hug and a light kiss, a second kiss, and we each headed off to sleep. Before long, though, I heard Janice mumbling. I couldn't understand any words, and I concluded that she was talking in her sleep. At the same time, she thrashed her arms around, sometimes hitting me.

At one point, her left arm landed on my right arm, and she picked it up and put it onto her stomach, just by the top of her panties. I wasn't sure what to make of that move, but, after a minute, I carefully inserted my thumb inside her panties, and rubbed it back and forth a bit. I waited a minute and moved my hand down a little more, so that I could feel the top of her bush. There was some more mumbling, and then I could understand the words slurred by half wakefulness, "Wasiss?"

I said, "It's my hand, Janice. You put it there." (Close enough to being true.)

"Amaysleep orwake?"

"You were asleep, but you are waking up," I said.

Janice opened her eyes and looked at me. She said, "I must have been dreaming."

"Yes," I replied. "You were talking in your sleep, and also waving your arms around."

"I dreamt that I was naked, spread eagled on the beach, and Matt, Bill, and Jeff were taking turns fucking me."

I grimaced, "That doesn't sound good."

"It doesn't sound good when I describe it now, but, in the dream, I actually enjoyed it."

"Where was I?" I asked. I didn't like the way this dream was turning out.

"I don't know," said Janice.

"What does it mean?" I asked, warily.

Janice replied, "I think that it means that I am ready for sex, and I want you to make love to me right now." Janice took off her bra and panties and kicked them to the bottom of the sleeping bag. I also took off my underwear, and, naked together for the first time, we pressed our bodies against each other, feeling the other's soft warm flesh from head to toe. We enjoyed a long, deep, wet kiss. My dick had become hard by then, and I rubbed it between Janice's thighs as I massaged her perky tits. She opened her legs a little so that my cock would graze her pussy as it moved. Then she spread her pussy lips so that my cock was rubbing them on the inside.

"Come in me now," she said. "I want you inside me now."

"Just a minute," I said, and got the condom which I had kept handy. I repositioned my cock, and entered her pussy, but I very quickly reached an obstacle. I knew that I was a virgin, and I assumed that she was, too. I was right. I tried to aim this way and that to move in farther, but I didn't get anywhere.

Janice was getting more excited: "Fuck me! Take me! Do it now!"

I felt like I was getting close to cumming, so I gave a push, and my cock went in. Janice gasped. "I'm sorry," I said.

She replied, "It's all right. It's done now." A few more strokes and we both came, as our open mouths locked on each other.

In the morning, we climbed out of our sleeping bag and stood facing one another, completely nude for the first time. What I knew from before was that Janice had light brown hair down to her shoulders and a very pleasant, calm, face, small to medium sized breasts, and a slender, but not too thin figure. Her skin was fair. What I now discovered was that the areas covered by her bathing suit were paler than those not covered, the result of the previous day's sun, and that she had a fairly full brown bush, just trimmed a little bit around the edges. Wrinkled pussy lips extended a little way into the space between her legs.

Janice sank to her knees and took my cock, which was half erect, into her mouth. She held onto the bottom of the shaft with her hands while she worked around the top half with her lips and tongue. I quickly hardened all the way, and, before long, I started to breathe fast and told her, "I'm going to cum!"

Janice pulled away, but she still got some cum in her mouth and a lot on her face. Surprised by my ejaculation, she sputtered a bit, spit out the cum from her mouth, and wiped her face. Then she hugged my crotch and planted an appreciative kiss on my cock.

Then it was her turn. I lifted her to her feet and went down on my knees. I licked and kissed around the inside of her thighs and lightly grazed her pussy lips with my tongue. I used two fingers to part the hair from her little nub of a clitoris, gave it a little tug of oral suction, and then moved my attention inside. First one and then two fingers opened the way, and, as my tongue moved in and out of Janice's pussy, she bent her knees in rhythm with my licking, intensifying her pleasure. Soon, she began to gasp, and her legs, firmly placed on each side of my head, shuddered as she, too, came.

Later that morning, as Bill and I loaded our stuff into the car in which we had ridden, he said to me, "Mark, from what I saw, you didn't get any action from Janice. Am I right?"

I smiled contentedly and replied, "That is for me to know and for you to wonder."

Golden3
Golden3
8 Followers