Lake Dreams Ch. 06

Story Info
Reality and fantasy lakeside.
1.9k words
4.14
1.1k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Complete fantasy based on bits of reality)

This late in the season, the local nude lake can be empty even when the sun shines in a clear blue sky on a warm day. A woman a decade older than me was almost ready to walk from her parked car to our normal section when I parked my motorcycle. Earlier in the season her car had had an electrical problem, stalling in the gravel lot. I had helped her out, though there was nothing I could determine or fix. Pushing it into a luckily empty spot was the temporary solution. She had been quite grateful, almost too much so, as it was the sort of thing I do normally. Helping out is not much of a problem, especially when making it easy for me to leave instead of creating a traffic mess in the crowded parking lot as more people arrived.

Walking along the path, we chatted about how unusual the weather was, her remarking how empty the parking lot had been compared to when I had helped her. We set our blankets down on drier than expected grass. I undressed as she stood in the sun for a bit, looking at her as she took off her white t-shirt, with her customary blue bikini top underneath it. With familiar people, no need to look away as they dress or undress at a nudist area.

As we kept talking, there was mention of kids and how she was happy to not worry about them, then saying something about my wife and own kids. Explaining I was divorced, she said she knew. Then asked, straightforwardly, what had happened, something I have not really told anyone this way. Following on the discussion's path, I said a good part of it involved her wanting a third child, something completely against my wishes. Leading to some strange distortions involving sex that grew worse.

Taking off her top facing me, seeing how her well tanned breasts appeared in the light, intrigued as always by their lovely fullness, and the way her nipples pointed somewhat downwards. The sight of a topless woman in jeans is something that I always find sexy, and starting to talk about the past involving my love life made me quite aware of having an exposed cock. Asking what distortions meant, she sat down to take off her jeans, still facing me. I explained how my ex wife had insisted, a couple of years after having a second child, that the only sex she would have with me meant unprotected sex, especially at the peak of her cycle.

I kept looking between her open legs, seeing a bit of hair on the sides of her bikini bottom. Her undressing was nothing new, knowing that she did not shave between her legs, something I always appreciated seeing. Having started to talk about marital details, a certain temptation kept growing while speaking and looking. Something that became a minor issue, my cock starting to twitch subtly. Telling her another thing that divided us was her wanting to shave her sexy bush, looking like a girl, not a wife.

You like a woman's bush she said, I have noticed how you like seeing mine. Explaining to a degree the way her undressing had seemed more inviting than usual. The reaction those words caused was less subtle, though I tried to remain matter of fact, saying she did have a pretty bush, and that unshaved women were rare compared to a couple of decades ago. Her smile, after glancing at my cock, confirmed she knew that I was not lying, but not saying everything.

Soon getting into ever more private marital details, revealing how hot fucking my ex wife had been at the peak of her cycle, though with cumming not an option. Being inside my wife, even with how wonderfully natural it felt, was taking a chance that needed to be avoided. Sex can be hard to resist, but that can happen when it is no longer something shared, just a contest at which a winner and a loser play. This is condensed, as the conversation was considerably more drawn out and more oblique at its start.

Taking off the bottoms, she said she could understand how frustrating sex like that might be, waiting to see if the next period skipped after fucking at the best, or worst, time. Looking between her open legs, her labia looked a bit larger and darker than normal, much the same way my cock was larger than normal, at an angle she had never seen before. This discussion was clearly interesting to both of us, in a thoroughly adult way. With no one around, we could keep discussing married sex and not having children.

Causing me to mention that waiting had happened with several different women, including the very first time using a latex condom, which broke. She was curious, and by now, my cock was happy to be involved in talking this way with a naked older woman I'd always considered attractive.

Telling her how that happened with my first girlfriend, fucking like normal when not on the pill - which meant really good sex with condoms. We had never really used latex before, but the lambskin condoms we both preferred had grown rare. Knowing the condom was there as I fucked her from behind meant that when the sensations became utterly magical for both of us, we just kept going. The sudden wave of growing pleasure made thinking unnecessary as the fucking grew ever better. Only after we came, cock ramming and pumping cum deep inside her squeezing tunnel, then slowly separated did it became obvious that the condom had broken, creating a ring at the bottom of my shaft. A fact explaining why we had had such hot pounding sex. Also, providing a useful reminder of how fantastic unprotected sex is.

Standing up, she said that unprotected sex was an advantage of getting older and not having children, taking a step closer, a hand brushing not so accidentally against my half hard cock, then running delicately along my thigh. I just stood, letting her explore, as she began to say how much she had appreciated the help, especially being able to push her car, something she could not have done alone. She leaned in, her breasts starting to lightly brush over my chest, sighing there were other things she could not do alone, her other hand guiding my palm over her bush.

I almost moaned at the first contact with her pubic hair, telling her how exquisitely soft her bush felt. She replied I think you find it sexy, my growing cock beginning to feel her public hair. I moaned yes, feeling her slide my cock over her bush. Her hand moved to caressing my bush, murmuring she loved cock hair, especially when pressing against her bush when fucking.

Occasionally, circumstances come together perfectly in a natural setting, so I slid a finger along her slit, making her exhale in satisfaction before she gripped my erect shaft tightly, saying "deeper." Feeling her moistness grow as my fingertip went a bit further into her yielding softness, she moaned marriages need sex. Her eyes closed as she said she missed it so much even before her husband died. She was about the same number of years older than me than her from her dead husband. Though unlike him, she was clearly interested in sex, and I was happy to share her interest. As she could easily experience from my enticingly stiff length.

This was not the first time having explicit naked fun like this at the lake, but it was the first time at all with a woman distinctly older than me. Sex makes marriages work I groaned, if both are interested. Her eyes opened as she said we were much more than interested, bringing my cock against the top of her slit. Adding that we both understood how sex was a major benefit of marriage after being married for years with regular fucking, then missing it so much.

She slumped, soft breasts spread over me as I slid a second finger into her willing pussy, surprising me as she began to kiss my hardening nipple, tongue playing. The sensations were exquisite, and soon we were both positioning ourselves to let my cock replace my fingers. She moaned that I should fuck her like my wife, be her husband, filling her with luscious cock. My own groans joined hers, swelled pussy lips surrounding my cock head, telling her how good she felt, a proper wife wanting sex.

As I sank deeper into her hot wet fuck hole, we kept talking dirty about married sex while fucking like a married pair that desires each other, trusting each other to get off in shared bliss. After sinking about halfway in, our hands moved to pull the other tighter, her saying she wanted me to cum, not pull out. Honestly, pulling out had not been in my thoughts, but hearing her say what she wanted made me tell her how I could not leave her heavenly juicy pussy, so soft and tight around me.

"Big cock, stretch me, big cock, fuck me, cock deep", her eyes closing again as she began to lightly pant, one of her hands sliding down my ass crack. My right hand went more directly toward her other hole, teasing the light hair, feeling how she squeezed when a finger brushed over her soft ring. "Oh yes dear, yes, married sex touching, there" which was amusing to hear, since my ex wife would never have allowed this.

I on the other hand was thrilled when her fingertip began to circle the outside of my sensitive anal ring. Apparently, anal play had been a part of her married sex life, and the way it felt was extraordinary. My finger slid forwards, finding a bit of lubrication at the bottom of her slit. We were now pressing tightly, but the way she contracted against my length as my finger slid into her ass almost made me cum, hearing her say "there, yes, deeper, feel your cock, inside me, married sex" as her finger entered me, causing my cock to react in a way she found delightful as it moved and pulsed within her glorious tunnel.

For some reason, one of the most erotic things I have imagined doing is exactly this, feeling my length from inside a turned on woman, somehow really dirty but also extremely tempting. That she was doing the same to me had never been imagined in those fantasies, nor having public sex outdoors in a place where we had seen each other nude for years. Much like a married couple in that sense, and now in the sense of her memory of wonderful marital sex.

The sort of mutual fantasy we had drifted into was also new, having sex with someone while thinking about married sex. Back when sex could be taken for granted, remembering another partner while having incredible intimate sex with a new person. Appreciating mutual anal fun, lost in pure animal bliss, something that should happen regularly in a good marriage.

It became impossible to know who first started cumming, and equally impossible to stop the flood as it started. My finger felt how my shaft pulsed with each jet of hot cum that filled her, the movement of her finger in me matching the rhythm of her wonderfully squeezing pussy. Our shared moaning continued as orgasm began to recede, fingering each other. We were not really speaking, but sharing the pure joy filling us still.