Lake Dreams Ch. 07

Story Info
Reality and fantasy lakeside
2.8k words
4
1.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Complete fantasy, and if not interested in descriptions of MMF sex, no need to read further)

There is a stretch in mid-August where the lake is empty in the mid morning, every year. Part of this is that the grass is generally wet and there is less unshadowed space. Another part simply being that people are on vacation, with most visitors to the nudist section being locals who know about the seasonal shifts and thus start coming later.

The parking lot is not a great indicator, but there were only a couple of cars, one which had just parked, with a couple getting out and unloading, including a six pack. Taking less time to leave and start walking, it had been enjoyable seeing them, especially her, wearing a black bikini top, a flowing cotton skirt that went well with her flowing long hair, and comfortable flat leather sandals. The top showed off her gorgeous breasts, with the nice curves of someone in their mid-20s or so.

Striding fairly quickly to my normal spot, it was amazing how empty the various areas were. Even the largest had only two people, both swimming. This is always a bit of a problem, because when things are so empty, a bit more caution is required. Such as not swimming far, or paying attention to your belongings. That being a bit of a problem, since hanging my coat under a tree as normal would mean not seeing it when in the water or sunning on the blanket.

The water temperature was glorious, the sun quite hot by this point in the morning. After taking a first quick swim, the opportunity to smoke the joint I had brought was impossible to resist. Or half, as there was no one to share it with, putting the unsmoked half in a small ziploc bag. Generally, when getting stoned like that, I like to be in the middle of the lake, but standing a few yards out in the invitingly warm and clear water was acceptable considering the sheer emptiness today.

Flicking the last ash into the water, I saw a smallish inflatable canoe coming from near the largest and likely still deserted nudist area, with the woman from the parking lot at the front, hair free. She took a long sip from a pint bottle as he paddled. Not very efficiently, using a hand to drink, but there was little reason for them to care with the lake so still, the lack of wind meaning that even minimal paddling created a certain amount of meandering progress.

Progress that grew even more erratic as she put her legs over the sides, beer still in hand. Being in the water almost at their level, my curiosity began growing. Turning to leave the water, I headed higher up on shore. Standing at my blanket, quickly toweling off before looking back at the slowly approaching canoe.

At this distance, the only way to guess they were getting high was how they held their breaths and shared the joint following stretched intervals, unlike with tobacco. She was the one that took the last hit before letting the end drop into the water, kissing him a final time before stretching her legs to settle deeper, draining the bottle.

Standing on the shore provided a considerably better view, making it obvious she was turning on her partner. A sensed desire on her part appeared likely, based on brief speculation seeing her back in the parking lot, feeling a certain mutual horniness while looking at her. Putting the empty bottle down, she pulled her bikini bottom to the side. The way it attracted attention on his part was plain, even at this distance. A gentle wind began blowing, and pushed the canoe on a fairly straight diagonal to where I was.

They were not paying attention to me watching as she took off her bikini bottom, legs raised and together, not hiding what she was doing. She returned to sitting with her legs dangling in the water outside the canoe. The way he sat and the way his arm moved made it possible to imagine him jacking off. A thought already starting to cross my mind in a sneaking naughty way, behaving in a different fashion than typical, the lake remaining empty.

The thought that she arranged this - the time they arrived, the beer and weed, plus something to conceal what they were doing on the water - popped into my head. Women enjoy opportunity as much as men, and it would not be the first time someone had gotten high and played sexual games in the middle of the water. Being turned on outdoors has its own attraction, separate from any element of exhibitionism.

How they kept gradually approaching was unexpected, just like the fact the canoe remained length on, providing the same view over time. Seeing whether her nipples were erect under the top was not possible, even if she could probably see how my cock had swelled when glancing over at the shore, though not changing angle exactly.

Looking at them, no doubt existed that the same thoughts were bubbling through the shared haze of just smoked weed. She pointed to the small cove, and he started paddling, still fairly erratically, to shore. She did not put her bottoms back on, and as they got close, an explanation was found in her first question - were they at a nudist lake? A definitely stoned style of question, with me standing there naked.

She was in a talkative mood, one easily shared after getting high. He seemed considerably more zonked from the weed, with a satisfied empty expression and a jutting erection. Prompting me to say something to her about how he seemed very stoned, his attention still centered on her spread beaver. She agreed that he was a much more mellow stoner, prompting me to say that if they wished to smoke more, I had a half joint ready to share, if we went further out together.

Not just because of her enticing scent, but also knowing how good it would feel with my cock hard, getting even more stoned with a couple. Being in the water is a good way to hide that state, along with providing the chance to have discrete sex, something that always appeals. She offered their names - Janet and Robert - then asked if I had sun tan lotion, saying she could trade a beer for getting covered. I actually complimented her on being foresightful. Sunburn is never fun, especially where the skin is very white.

I got the lotion, and turning to return to the water's edge, saw how her foot was pressing along his length, moving just a bit. His eyes were closed, expression showing that he was lost in paradise. I also saw her now uncovered breasts, and when she noticed my attention, giggled a bit, saying it was a nudist place, so no problem.

Adding that it would be no problem if I spread the lotion over her naked body too. Considering the way Robert looked at her foot pressing the length of his erection, he would go along with anything she wanted. Just like me.

I did try to do a good job, all things considered. Starting with her legs, then along her thighs before switching to her shoulders, working down her sides before doing her front. She had a small but curly trimmed bush, so I spread lotion just above it, inhaling her enticing natural perfume. A scent that went straight to my cock, as did her sighs when my hands reached the underside of her breasts.

Lotioning her breasts, the way her nipples responded was tempting, but there was no reason to start playing now, considering that it was time to go out to the middle. I was quite hard when getting the half joint, with a lighter and alligator clip inside a small ziploc bag.

This time when looking at them, Robert had become naked, seeming quite focused on my erect length, for whatever reason, instead of Janet's now oiled body. He was also quite white skinned, making me take the time to get the suntan lotion bottle again, not to mention letting him keep looking. I pushed the canoe out slowly, allowing Robert the opportunity to look close up at my rigid cock, aware that I was showing it off to him in front of a woman. He was obviously more stoned than Janet or I, eyes completely reddened and lids heavy, but all of us had fallen under the delightful spell of getting high naked outdoors.

Janet's pussy lips had swelled, developing a lovely dark tint on the outer edges that reliably shows how aroused a woman is. She was also looking at my length, noticing how my attention shifted between them, prompting her to say "nice cock" in a decidedly tempting way, with Robert murmuring something that sounded like a dreamy "yes, nice".

Slowly making our way to the middle of the lake, Janet took the joint out of the bag, attached the clip, and expertly lit it. She passed it to Robert, bending so her face was next to mine. When our lips touched, she exhaled. Robert passed the joint to me, then he and Janet met in the middle of the canoe to do the same as I inhaled. She held his shaft as their kiss deepened, then pulled back to take the joint again.

Robert bent down, and for the first time in my life, I shared a hit this way with a man. Like with Janet, it was not a kiss, but the touch of our lips sent a thrill through me, of doing something new. When he sat back, she was there, and as we exchanged the smoke, she began to delicately kiss me. Robert handed me the almost finished joint as he kissed Janet.

This time, burning the last of the joint, when Robert bent down, I could see how Janet's luscious breast and arm was moving as she stroked him. My erect cock felt exquisite in the cool water slowly flowing over sensitive skin. As his lips met mine, our interest in kissing was obviously mutual, tongues starting to dance together. Separating, I looked at Janet, seeing how she was now touching her pussy while still jacking his rod.

Opening a beer, he took a good swallow, then handed the bottle to me. As I drank, Janet slipped over the side into the water, holding on to the trailing rope. Mentioning that the brand was both uncommon and one a woman I knew here had drank over a couple of decades, Jane grinned and said she had known her for years, and she was the one that had introduced her to nude swimming when she was younger. Adding how she was just as unshaved as I, along with being a regular supplier of joints when visiting.

She laughed a bit when I observed it could be a lot of fun getting high at the lake. Saying she had her first threesome with two men a couple of summers ago here at night, after sharing weed with them. Asking whether the mosquitos were as bad as someone had undoubtedly explained, she said that it had been worth it that one time, though now was considerably more comfortable, sighing as my leg went up between hers. Being stoned, I explained the obvious, saying that lake water on naked skin feels much better than mosquito bites.

She softly said watching two men get turned on and play in front of her was something she hoped would happen again, mentioning how she made Robert cum telling him about that first time after getting him really high. We had twisted a bit in the water, her warm thigh pressing my cock, starting to rub her sexy pussy over my skin. This sort of mutual satisfaction, floating in a perfect mixture of sun, nudity, and weed was familiar to me, though it appeared if this might be the first time she was experiencing it.

Handing her the bottle, she suggested that Robert should use the lotion as we floated and talked, especially considering how he was new to the possibilities to be found here. Ones that her friend had not held back on explaining to him a few days ago, getting him really stoned from her excellent weed. She raised her voice a bit, explaining that how she had explained them while lotioning his naked body. There were enough people around then that it was not really private, but he could not keep his eyes off her unshaved older friend's naked body the entire time. I am sure she knew it, I said, adding that she was not shy, nor unaware of people paying attention to her body.

He really likes hair on a person I think, Jane said, especially a nice full bush - like yours she added. It's true that unshaved is not common I replied, few having never shaved. Like you? she asked.

Yes, like me was the answer, followed by asking if Robert really liked seeing bush? And cock?

She smiled, saying you really cannot tell? Feeling her warm skin against mine in the water was heavenly, as was the way her leg drifted under and along mine. Taking the bottle back, seeing she had easily drank half, hearing her say I should finish it made the decision easy.

Putting the empty bottle into the boat, I saw how Robert was stroking his now lotioned cock, an almost empty bottle in his other hand. My expression must have been obvious as her leg began sliding over my jutting rod. The way it felt made it easy to suggest helping him a bit, stretching a hand out to slide over his sack. Janet heard his moan, so she lifted herself too, tilting the boat as I felt her breast slide against me.

My previous experiences on the water till now have always involved a woman and an air mattress, making this a bit challenging, especially considering the thoroughly stoned state we were all in. Luckily, the canoe seemed quite stable, as having their stuff spill into the water would be unfortunate. Turning my head to look at Janet as her hand began lightly caressing my balls, her expression, like Robert's, made plain that neither of them was thinking about anything except sex as we kept playing.

Robert settled down and stretched out along the bottom, his cock quivering as he heard Janet's soft groan when my hand slid over her sensitive swelled labia. As my fingertip began to explore the invitingly soft entrance, her reaction was transmitted to my cock, a perfect way to communicate. Get in the boat Janet suggested. Taking into consideration the mechanics, keeping my rigid shaft from public view was possible as I got in.

Janet had raised herself on both arms, tilting the boat to an extent. She told us to move closer, with one hand reaching down to put our cocks together in a single clasp. An unbelievable sensation that neither of us could possibly resist, letting her do what she wanted with us. She looked and sounded very horny talking about how two cocks in hand were better than one right in front of her.

Robert's eyes closed, but I could not stop looking at how sexy Janet's expression was - or the way her boobs were flattened against the canoe's side, moving up and down with her motions. The fact we were in the middle was not any guarantee that we could not be seen, but I could not stop myself from caressing her skin. As my hand explored, it discovered she was sitting under the boat, so to speak, her feet on the other side.

Making it possible to reach the top of her slit, leading to even better sensations from her stroking, as she fully entered the same slutty state as Robert and I. Remembering what she had said, I wrapped my hand around hers as she stroked us, feeling her response, pussy rhythmically squeezing my entering finger tip.

Looking at her face, seeing how completely her mind had gone between her legs, hand leaving our cocks to start playing with herself. My finger continued going deeper into a completely different wetness, delightfully welcoming and utterly erotic, feeling how her pussy began contracting. Being cock to cock with a man was amazing, realizing that a cock was just as fantastically sexy as a pussy. I could intimately feel his throbbing desire and how he could no longer stop, beginning to lose control just like Jane, moaning and looking at our cocks. Sliding two fingers into her smooth tunnel brought her to the edge, something Robert took advantage of.

He reached out to cup one of her tits, moaning about how this felt like she had said, making him so hard in front of her, wanting cock. Having them like this, both being pleasured by me, meant that when they began to cum, so did I, sharing the wonderful joy of orgasm. The way his cock pumped with mine, sharing a flood of hot cum, was incredible in a way no pussy or mouth had ever been, her soft cunt contracting in waves against my deeply inserted fingers.