Lake Dreams Ch. 05

Story Info
Reality and fantasy lakeside.
3k words
2.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't like stories about men having sex with men? No need to keep reading

Today was only my second time at the local nudist lake this cool and wet spring, and the water remained cold. The lack of visitors combined with the rain meant that the plants had grown wildly, causing the amount of free space on the various paths and sitting areas to be restricted, at times to only a quarter of normal. This growth also ensured that areas were well screened from casual view.

The day was sunny and somewhat breezy, and having arrived fairly early, no one was around. Quickly forgetting about swimming, that was no problem. The area I usually sit in was still quite shaded, leading to going to the next area. The normal way from the main path was almost overgrown, making it impossible to see how the two separate areas looked. At least when wearing boots, jeans, and a motorcycle jacket, stamping an improved path is not hard, even with blackberries, which grow freely everywhere with sun.

Laying everything out, I then sun tanned my back or stomach, rotating every quarter hour. After about an hour, I heard the sound of several people between the main path and I. Following several minutes, during which I was sure they either gone or lay down, the sounds of movement were obvious. Slow movement though, to the extent of doubting that original estimation without seeing anyone come into view for a stretched moment.

Two naked men close to each other, barefoot and stepping gingerly due to blackberry thorns, finally exited from the path and into sight, a bit later followed by a naked woman. All three seemed in their forties, especially the woman, whose nice mid-sized breasts and lovely ass highlighted her attractiveness. Putting a couple bits of clothing on the ground, they went into the cold water, commenting among themselves before the woman dove in and swam off.

The two men were more than a bit hesitant, but after taking a couple of small steps into deeper water, I was surprised to see how they began touching standing close to each other. They were not far enough out to actually provide any cover to their cocks, which grew as I kept glancing at them, feeling a certain naughty curiosity. The woman was easily 40 yards away as they began to kiss. The fact I was there was of no consequence, nor how my attention kept being drawn to them.

This helped explain the initial impression that the woman was not attached to either when they passed in front of me. Starting to swim back to shore, they continued to play with each other, kissing passionately, ignoring her too. Having seen a lesbian pair I know getting really turned on after we shared a joint several summers ago in much deeper water, this scene did not require much in the way of imagination or familiarity like then, both cocks becoming erect, rubbing against each other.

And like with that lesbian pair, my cock was definitely adding its approving opinion of what was happening. Unlike that lesbian pair, which included a bi woman I had had sex here over years, these two lovers were complete strangers. Not to mention being two men, yet their obvious horniness had a certain tempting appeal that kept drawing my attention to them.

As the woman approached the shore, they left the water and returned to their screened off place, without seeming to take their clothing. Since this was a nudist area, that did not really matter. The woman came out of the water, then stood there, giving me a luscious view of her crinkled largish nipples and nice bush. I could also see a reddish pattern outline the sort of sports style bra she had been wearing, along with a reddish hue over white skin that had been exposed to the sun.

This time of year can be quite tricky regarding getting a sunburn. I also noticed that she did not really have a towel, and with the wind, drying off without getting cold would be difficult, goose bumps already plain from where I lay. She looked a bit disappointed as she stood there, aware of what was undoubtedly going on where her stuff was, not wanting to deal with it.

At which point, I asked if the water was cold or really cold, offering to let her use my yet unused towel. She made a quick glance downwards, saying more than cold enough, then thanking me for the offer. I took the towel off from my helmet, and as she took a step closer, threw it over. She caught it easily, and when she started to dry her hair, I had a full view of her body. She had a nice bush above her slit, with each side shaved.

As she dried off, the beginnings of a true sun burn were plain to recognize. The other thing that seemed plain from her quite red eyes and lazy sensual motions was that she was probably stoned, a fact that also helped explain why the two men had been acting without much concern in public. Getting high with a naked partner in a natural setting can easily lead to uninhibited behavior that is hard to resist. Or better said, delightful to indulge.

She took another step closer, bending down to hand the towel back, providing a wonderful view of free hanging breasts, tipped with quite erect nipples. The more than faint scent of weed in her breath indicated they likely had shared a joint before undressing - or maybe as they undressed. Looking at her face, I mentioned the sun was quite strong, and maybe she would appreciate some sun tan lotion too.

Grinning slightly, she replied that getting lotioned in the warm sun would be nice. Adding that the other two would not be interested in doing that properly to her even if they had lotion, in a certain hinting manner. Standing up with plastic bottle in hand, she turned her back to me. Putting a lot of lotion in my hand first, feeling its warmth, I started at her shoulders, stepping closer. Spreading a fairly large amount at the top of her shoulders, letting the bottle drop.

My intention was truly to make sure she did not get sun burned, but she was not the only stoned person involved. Getting high and being naked outdoors is always nice, especially when touching another naked person like this. After her shoulders, I did her neck, both of us falling into a sensual rhythm, doing my best to keep her loosely braided hair from getting involved. After a nice interval, I did her back, down to the top her ass. Using more lotion, I did her sides with about the same discretion as going down her back.

The bi friend who introduced me to this nude lake more than 2 decades ago has repeatedly complimented my massage skills over the years. She recognized that I enjoy doing it, loving to demonstrate that skill whenever opportunity offered, meaning she had no problem providing such opportunities. It had taken me quite a while to recognize that friend's unspoken first invitation up on her elbows, large breasts off the towel years ago, and only after she said to really use my hands everywhere. Today, the process was more two sided, starting an unspoken game certainly worth continuing.

Spreading lotion over her arms, including her underarms, fingers reaching through to touch the top of her chest, we just drifted together, my arms lowering inside hers. Allowing me to press them against the sides of her boobs, hearing a faint sigh.

Followed by her saying that she would turn around, if that was all right. Saying sure, pointing out that her front and legs still needed to be done. She was maybe 4 inches shorter than I, about the height of that bi friend. Who had large breasts, but the breasts in front of me now were smaller and flatter with a nice upwards curve that displayed her nipples perfectly, very sexy. Nipples that appeared up close about as crinkled and even darker as when she came out of the water in front of me.

Inquiring half seriously if she was still cold, my hands sliding right underneath her soft tits. Groaning no, saying she hadn't expected this today. Neither had I, speaking as my hands began to spread lotion over her breasts, her face beginning to show just how much she was liking this. She sighed "yes" when I started concentrating on her erect nipples, closing her eyes, mouth open a bit as I squeezed and manipulated them with slippery fingers.

Asking what she had expected, she replied her expectation was being completely ignored by her two companions after sharing a joint. Which was not completely false, as till now they had not appeared, probably continuing what they had started in the water. Thinking that such behavior could be quite frustrating, because weed was perfect with sex. Making me joke that it was also good for getting properly lotioned, with her replying that properly covered a lot.

Now beginning to spread lotion over her upper thighs, teasing a bit with the motions just below her labia, observing that the two must not be very bi then, that the female friend that introduced me to this lake 2 decades ago was quite open to anyone that appealed to her, male or female. Along with getting stoned and lotioned properly. By now, we knew we both were interested in getting more turned on, willing to not only let the other know, but to actively encourage it.

Squatting down to reach her calves, the scent from her pussy was exquisite, filling my nostrils. A powerful intoxicating perfume, creating a delightful sexual haze in my mind, the alluring scent of a woman wanting sex. This was also the first time seeing up close an apparently recent pubic hairstyle, where a womanly bush is allowed to grow, while the hair around the labia is shaved. Having coated her legs and thighs in lotion, I stood back up, seeing the expression of a woman lost in enticing sensation as my hands started to spread lotion over her ass cheeks.

Her hands began roaming over my body, much like mine earlier, but with a different purpose. A hand started playing with my bush, whispering how soft the hair felt, kissing my ear and making me moan and move closer, feeling her bush against mine as I pulled her ass towards me.

Sliding a hand through her crack, she moaned, starting to kiss and sensuously lick my neck, a questing hand finding my growing cock. By now, we had entered the same state as the two men earlier, something that clearly pleased her. Me too, obviously, but it almost felt like she was competing in a game the pair never let her play.

I was more than willing to play along as she pushed my length beneath her soft moist slit. Deciding to see just how horny she was, a lotion lubed finger tip started lightly touching her soft anal ring. Her response was to put her fingers in my crack, mirroring my probing touches. We were soon floating in pure sexual pleasure, my erect cock between her swelled labia, drifting into an extended session of full mouthed kissing as we let our bodies merge.

It was difficult to know precisely how we ended up fucking, the inviting sensations leading us to the point of my erect cock filling her welcoming softly yielding pussy. Even more difficult would be describing the way we ended up sitting on my blanket with her riding me, facing each other, expressions filled with open lust, a wonderful way to have sex. Seeing how my cock moved, glistening in the sunlight with her wetness, sexy darkened labia completely exposed underneath her curly fur, the scent even more powerfully affecting me than before, no longer a seductive invitation, becoming a primal part of our fucking.

Just like watching her look down entranced at our connected bodies as her tits moved with our motions, two naked strangers in paradise, having stoned sex outdoors. At some point, her motions stopped, even as I kept grinding against her, balls deep, hands cupping her ass. Turning my head to follow hers, the two men were standing at the end of the path. They quite possibly had been watching us before coming into our view. The sounds of our fucking must have been obvious, especially considering how delightfully wet she had become.

Their current location likely provided the opportunity to see my rod moving in and out of her juicy pussy, along with how her gorgeous labia slid along the shaft. After they appeared, she asked a bit wickedly if I was curious to see how bi they were. I would have agreed to anything with my length fully inside her lusciously honeyed tunnel, but this idea was truly intriguing. "Sure, how" was the simple two word response leading her to shift position a bit, lifting and spreading a leg, making the way my erect cock was inside her obvious to both of them.

The sensation of glorious pressure from this position was as thrilling as knowing we were being pure exhibitionists. It made no difference that two men were seeing me fucking, or that they were cock lovers, showing off this way was an intense turn on. That she was so open about it did not shed any light on their connections to each other, except for the fact that she did not care about either seeing her having sex. There was no sense of her being involved in providing them men to have sex with.

I told her a good bi friend of mine would not be able to decide what she wanted more, to go down on a hot pussy or hard cock. She moaned a bit before saying she would love getting licked, but even stoned, they wouldn't do it. She lightly pushed my shoulders down. Laying back, she said watch what happens as her pussy again enveloped my entire length in pure bliss.

Whatever their relationship, seeing what would develop was no concern, all of them being complete strangers. One man moved closer, causing her to rise so just the head of my cock was inside as she squeezed, a fantastic sensation as my cock moved in response. He seemed intrigued by the sight, then she whispered "see what happens" as she rose to fully expose my length, sitting alongside me, pussy completely exposed and available, a sexy invitation waiting to be accepted by anyone.

The closer man, who also had a bush, was clearly aroused, attention completely on me, not her available and waiting pussy. After a bit, she moved to position herself over my mouth, saying "told you." I only realized what she truly meant after feeling lips circle my sensitive cock head after starting to lick her lusciously sexy slit. Eating pussy and getting sucked is always a fine combination, made even better when head follows fucking a hot cunt. Going down on a woman that has just been filled with cock is immensely satisfying, and it was easy to think this was just 69.

Though not for long, as the dirty thought of getting head from a man while eating a woman made me horny, tongue going deeper into her cunt. Feeling the soft smoothness of her pulsing liquid velvet skin, an incredible turn on as she started riding my face. He did not mind her juices, at least to the extent that he wanted a stranger's cock in his mouth. That bi friend has remarked that oral sex skill is not related to being male or female.

No comparison was possible with the woman's skills today, but his cock sucking was as good as my friend's had been, deep throating me in the past at this lake. Now, head between her thighs, my vision was restricted to looking at her bush, swaying breasts, and lolling head, eye lids fluttering, mind lost in paradise, a glorious view. Hearing additional sounds, the blow job changed in a way that could only result from the person going down getting lost in their own oral pleasure, at least from my past experience of 69ing women.

Leading to the kinky idea that the other man had started going down on my cock sucker, without any participation from the turned on woman getting off rocking her cunt on me. Though definitely engaged in fantastic sex with two people, oddly they had nothing to do with each other, certainly not in any way I ever imagined group sex. On the other hand, both of the people involved with me were completely slutty, making what we were doing together heavenly.

The thought of a man going down on me was unexpected, but with my face buried in a hot wet pussy under the warm sun, the truth was that my cock was available to anyone. Believing that he was getting head from another man added to the sense uninhibited freedom, all of us having pure adult fun outdoors.

She began crooning "yes, yes" as orgasm started to take control of her body, lowering her quivering pussy in ecstasy. For me, the sensation of being deep throated at the same time was impossible to resist, starting to feel my balls tighten as orgasm took control of me too. Pumping my hips as the cum jetted in pure pulsing pleasure, hands on her breasts, mind filled with her amazing natural perfume.

As orgasm subsided, she moved off, letting me see the expression of my cock sucker as he came, face next to my slowly shrinking cock. She slowly bent down, and we began starting the sort of long lingering kissing that follows like a tender echo after satisfyingly intense sex. After such a thorough session of oral sex, I knew that her scent would last for hours, a reminder of what we had done. Noticing how the other pair also started kissing, I could not help wondering whether the taste of my cum would last for them too.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Earning the MMF Two small guys earn an mmf.in Group Sex
Prominent Breasts, Boss's Milk Hotel service, chef’s body, a mafia woman.in Lesbian Sex
Fiancé, Lovers, and Creampie Pt. 01 Randy get engaged, meets a friend with benefits.in Group Sex
Cheating? Cuckolding? I Don't Know Is my wife cheating on me? Cuckolding me? I Don't Know.in Fetish
Helping Neighbors Can Be Fun Neighbors with benefits, both take care of him.in Loving Wives
More Stories