Lake Millbright Ch. 01

Story Info
Dale visits Susie's lakehouse, along with her friend Andrew.
2.5k words
4
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove up the circle driveway, not sure where to park. The massive white house was way bigger than anything I had seen before, and I suddenly felt inferior somehow, like I wasn't supposed to be here.

"Dale!" a voice shouted, breaking me from my internal debate.

Susie ran out from the front door towards the car. I threw it in park and climbed out. She jumped up and wrapped me in a huge hug.

"So glad you could make it," she said.

Susie and I had met earlier in the year, both of us stuck in Calc 2 office hours struggling to figure out series. We became quick friends. And when she found out that I only lived about two hours from her family's lake house, Susie insisted that I come visit during the summer. I guess I should have assumed from the whole "lake house" thing that her family was well off, but I still wasn't prepared for the scale of things.

"Of course," I said, "Where should I park?"

Susie gestured at the right side of the three car driveway. "Over there is best - I don't think Mom and Dad are planning on coming out this weekend."

"Sure thing." I pulled the car over and grabbed my duffel from the trunk.

Coming in the front door, I was just shocked at how large it was. The foyer opened up with a massive two story atrium that bled into the main living space, which was a kitchen about double the size of my entire dorm room. Attached was a living room with a couple sofas, spread out around a big brick fireplace. Then past those was a sunroom, full of windows, sofas, and lots of plants.

"Wow," I breathed.

Susie led me through the kitchen, down a side hallway wide enough for French door just to enter it.

"This is the kids' wing," she explained, "Me and my brother had this to ourselves... though I think that's more so that my parents had their wing they could retreat to without us."

There was another sitting space, though smaller, off the street side of the house. Still, it had a full sized couch and a TV.

"This couch pulls out, so that should come in handy."

Down at the end of the hallway were two doors. "That one is my brother's," Susie explained, pointing at the door on the right, "And here's mine."

The door swung open, revealing a big bedroom. The ceiling was sky-lit, with sunlight falling on her unmade king-sized bed littered with pillows. The windows looked out towards the backyard, sloping down steeply until it met the lake shore, where there was a dock and a boat moored to it.

On the left side of the room, opposite the bed, were two doors, bathroom and closet. Susie had a bedroom all to herself, in her bedroom! I tried not to gape.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"It's... wow, Suz, it's a lot. This place is unbelievable!"

Just then, the doorbell rang, echoing down the hallway.

"Oh! That must be Andrew!"

She opened the front door to a guy about my age, light brown hair.

"Susie!" he said with a smile, wrapping her in a big hug.

"Good to see you, Andrew! It's been so long!"

Susie glanced up at me. "Dale, this is my friend Andrew! Andrew, Dale."

"Nice to meet you," I said as cordially as I could manage, reaching out for a handshake. He promptly shook then put his arm back around Susie, who leaned a bit into him. "You live around here?"

"Oh, no," Susie said, "His family used to have a place up here, but they sold it a few years back. So I asked if he wanted to come out this weekend too. Hope you don't mind."

"No," I said flatly. "Not at all."

"Great! Then... why don't we go swimming?"

"Shoot!" I said. "I didn't bring a suit."

"Did you forget the lake part of the lakehouse?" Susie teased.

"I mean, I guess it just slipped my mind. I completely forgot about that."

Susie studied me. "Hmm, what are you, a 34? I wonder if any of James' suits will fit you."

"I'm willing to try, I guess."

Andrew just looked on with a smirk. "I'll go change in the bathroom while you two figure that out."

"James hates when I go into his room. Tough shit, James," Susie muttered as she cracked open the door to James' room.

The closet was big enough you could fit a mattress on the floor. There was a chest of drawers in there, and a bunch of clothes hanging from stainless steel rails. Susie quickly rifled through a couple of them before finding the right drawer.

"Ah shit," she said. "There's a couple suits, but, um, they're all his workout suits. You know, speedos." She held up a bright yellow speedo. "This one, I think, is the largest."

My eyes widened a bit. Hmm. I really didn't want to be left out, especially with Andrew seeming to be so close with Susie. It might have been a pipe dream, but I was hoping something could happen between us this weekend.

"Fine," I said, "I'll give it a try."

"Great," Susie said, "I'm going to go get changed."

In James' bathroom, I dropped my shorts and underwear and slowly pulled on the Speedo. It clung tightly to my body. Really tightly. I pulled at the crotch to try and make my junk less noticeable, to no avail. Well, I thought, at least this way Susie knows what's available.

The other two were on the deck spraying each other with sun lotion when I walked out. Susie wore a navy blue bikini, held up with strings. I was trying not to cover myself up. If I owned it, maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal. But I felt so exposed.

Susie stifled a giggle, and my face must have fallen sharply, because she quickly added, "No, no, it looks good. Real good."

I glanced at Andrew, who was in more normal looking swim trunks. He just nodded at me. Damn it, he was so much more cool than me. "Sunscreen?" he offered, handing over the can.

I sprayed myself as best as I could, making sure to get all the areas that were definitely not used to seeing raw sun. "Can someone get my back?" I asked, looking clearly at Susie.

"I got you," Andrew said, grabbing the can back. I sighed inwardly and turned around, just in time to catch the cold sunscreen spraying across my back. Andew was at least meticulous, making sure to get every square inch of my back and sides too.

"Shoot, I forgot towels. Why don't you two head down to the lake, and I'll grab them?" Susie said. "And don't forget the cooler!"

Andrew and I grabbed the white cooler, presumably filled with beer, and walked down through the grass to the lake. There was a boat moored at the dock, plus a smaller white slide that led off the edge of the dock into the water. A hose at the top trickled some water down the plastic.

"Coors?" Andrew said, offering me a metal bottle with a twist cap.

"Thanks," I said. "Let's do this!"

Andrew climbed the slide with his beer in hand, then slid down with a whoop into the water. I followed behind, splashing him with a huge amount of water. It was deep enough that I had to tread water.

"Nice one, speedo boy," he said as he opened the beer, and I turned red. "So you go to school with Susie?"

"Yeah. We're in the same major. MechE. Helps to have a study buddy."

"Sure, I bet. I'm not really a science-y kinda guy, you know? Studying philosophy. It's not so much studying so much as reading, and debating. Lots of debating."

"That sounds interesting," I lied, hopefully convincingly.

"Yoohoo!" Susie yelled as she strolled down the grass, towels in arms. She dropped them on the dock, grabbed a beer, and took a big swig before putting the cap back on and then diving off the edge of the dock with it in hand. When she came back up, she sprayed us all with a splash of water.

"Hey!" Andrew said. "Not nice."

"Get over yourself," Susie said. She held up her beer. "Cheers, boys."

We drank those beers, then Susie grabbed some floats from a bin at the base of the dock so we didn't have to tread. Susie and Andrew were floating next to each other, face to foot, talking and catching up. I tried not to let it bother me, even though it did. Eventually I teetered on the edge of sleep, the buzz from the alcohol and the warm heat of the sun the perfect combination for a bit of dozing off.

Suddenly I was awoken by the float being lifted up and falling into the water. I took a breath but all I got was water, before finally coming back up to the surface, flailing, choking deeply. I couldn't barely breathe! Then some soft arms grabbed my legs and neck and brought me back up.

"Andrew, you dick!" Susie said. She was trying not to laugh. "That wasn't very nice. Dale, are you okay?" She looked down at me, so concerned, as she held me above the water.

"Yes," I spluttered. "I'm okay, I think."

As I started to come back to my senses, I could feel the close proximity of her body as she held me, and could feel myself start to harden. Shit. Hopefully she wouldn't notice.

"I'm good, I swear," I said, as I shifted out of her arms.

"I think we're done. Let's get out," Susie ordered.

Andrew climbed out onto the dock, dripping as he grabbed a towel from the pile. "Sorry dude," he said to me. "I wasn't trying to... that wasn't okay. My bad."

"It's fine," I said, but I wasn't sure that I felt that way.

Susie followed Andrew out, and I got a great view of her butt as she climbed up the ladder.

Which reminded me that I was currently hard, and in a speedo that left exactly nothing to the imagination. Shit. "I'm, uh, good. I'm gonna float just a bit more," I called out.

"Dale, come on. Quit fooling around and just get out," Susie said.

"No, I've got... I just need a minute."

Andrew giggled. "Oh shit. He's totally got a boner."

Susie smirked. "Seriously, Dale. Out."

Reluctantly I climbed halfway out, then stretched an arm out. "Towel?" I asked.

Susie grabbed the one remaining towel and made sure to stand far enough from the ladder that I'd have to get completely out onto the dock. "Here," she said.

"All yours."

"Fine," I said, reddening as I climbed out, my borrowed swimsuit leaving nothing to the imagination, dick on full display. I yanked the towel from Susie, who gave a catcall whistle as I wrapped the towel around me.

"Nice," Andrew said with a smirk.

"Behave," Susie barked at him, "You're the one that started this all."

"Sorry," he said, as we all started to walk up back to the house. "Tell you what, I can get the grill going while y'all get cleaned up."

I followed Susie inside. "Should I just use your brother's bathroom?" I asked.

"Nah, he gets super pissed when my friends use it. We can just take turns."

As I walked into Susie's room, she turned to me.

"Hey Dale?" she said softly. Then her arms wrapped tightly around my chest as she gave me a huge strong hug. "I'm real glad you're okay," she whispered into my ear. "And I'm sorry for teasing you about... you know, your thing. Your boner. I know you didn't really want to wear that suit."

"It's okay," I told her, "Really." My arms encircled her, returning the tight hug. I could feel the heat radiating off her skin.

"You sure I can't make it up to you?" she said. She let go of me, and placed her hand on my chest. Then, slowly, she ran her fingers down my stomach and stopped at the waistband of the speedo. I gulped as she looked down at my growing bulge.

"On the bed, Dale," she ordered, "The edge."

Unsure what was happening, but not really caring, I sat down on the foot of the bed and looked at Susie. My cock strained hard against the yellow fabric of the speedo. Susie climbed onto the bed behind me, then put her legs around my waist and on my legs.

"Relax," she said, as she ran her hands around the sides of my chest to the front. I shivered with anticipation. Her hands ran soft circles around my pecs, slowly inching lower and lower with each circle before reaching the waistband. She pulled my body back into hers fully, her boobs pressing firmly into my back. I could feel her hard nipples.

She put her left hand on the outline of my dick, rubbing it up and down a few times. Her right hand slid ever so slowly beneath the waistband to touch the base, then circled around it to grasp it. "Doesn't that feel good?" she asked. She pushed the waistband of the speedo down past my dick, giving her full access.

I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, so I started to rub the inside of her legs.

"Don't," she ordered, "Just enjoy this."

Her hand started to move up and down from the base all the way to the tip, with enough pressure that I could feel the blood shifting in my cock. At the tip she gave it a little twist that sent a shot of pleasure through me. I let out a little moan, and Susie kissed the back of my neck.

"That's right, it feels good. It feels so good," she said softly. Her left hand trailed up slowly from my waist to lightly twist my nipple. Susie was right, it felt so good.

I could feel my balls tighten. My hips started to thrust a bit as I came closer and closer to orgasm. I moaned again before I could help myself.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon," I warned Susie.

"That's right, you're going to cum for me. I'm going to make you cum," she said in my ear as her hand moved faster and faster along my dick. "Cum for me," she said.

Energy throbbed out of the head of my cock, growing and growing towards a crescendo. "Ah... ahh... ah fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, ah, fuck, ahh... AHHH!"

Susie kept stroking as my orgasm came, flooding my body with endorphins. Semen shot, first onto my stomach, then chest, then all the way onto my face and mouth before slowing down and dribbling out onto Susie's hand.

"That's a good boy," Susie said as she raised her hand to her mouth and licked off my cum. "Now you're all messy. Maybe you should shower first?"

I nodded, dumbfounded at what had just happened.