Lake Pleasantview Adventures Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Couple move to new town and experience bizarre changes.
5k words
4.42
7.5k
8

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brief description

This is a multi-chapter story. This is the first 2 parts of the total 10.

A couple move to a new town where the men and woman are very well endowed and they then experience their own developments.

Lots of breast, nipple and pussy enlargement, hair growth and other bizarre changes.

*All characters are 18 or older.

-----------------

Matt and Nicole turned off the main road onto a small dirt road just as they past a sign that read 'Lake Pleasantview'.

The dirt road took them another few miles into what appeared to be unspoiled wilderness with scattered trees and rivers.

Eventually they came up to a large farmhouse that stood next to a large lake.

"Here we are!" Matt said with enthusiasm.

"It's larger than I thought it would be." Nicole answered as she looked over the large 2 story stone building.

Matt had inherited his great aunt's house and land here in Pleasantview after she passed away some weeks back.

Matt and his wife Nicole had only been married for a year and jumped at the opportunity to live in an actual large farmhouse.

It would be a welcome change from their previous small city apartment.

Matt was 25 and did Software support work for a large IT company and could work from home with his laptop.

Nicole at 21 years old, had just finished studying and was still hunting for the right job.

Nicole was a natural blond, standing around 5'6ft with a slim figure and perky C-cup breasts.

They unloaded their bags and boxes into the house and started cleaning up a bit.

Thankfully the house was completely furnished and pretty tidy.

The couple spent most of the afternoon cleaning and unpacking.

Matt made quick work of the heavy lifting and moving things around.

He used to be in the gym every second day while living back in the city, and while not very muscled, he had good definition on his 6ft frame.

After dinner Nicole found an old photo in a dresser.

"What's this?!" she asked with some shock in her voice.

She giggled as she handed the photo to Matt.

"I uhhh... think it's my aunt, with some friends of hers..." he replied with a blush.

The photo showed his very buxom aunt Lilly standing naked next to 2 couples her age who were also naked!

At least the photo was only from the waist up, providing some decency.

"I never knew aunt Lilly that well, but I didn't take her for a nudist." Matt said with a questioning look.

Nicole just looked at him and burst out laughing.

"I take it you will then be walking around naked pretty soon, seeing as its family tradition?" Nicole said bursting into another laughing fit.

"O really!" Matt shouted as he lunged at her.

"I think you should be the first to get naked!"

"Naaa!" she shouted playfully as she dashed down the passage to the bedroom.

"Come back here you!"

Matt chased her into the bedroom and tackled her onto the bed.

They started making out as soon as Matt landed on top of her.

Both of them made quick work of the other's clothes.

Matt slowed down for a few seconds to trace his fingers around her pink, delicate areolas while sucking them in turn.

Nicole had very sensitive nipples and could sometimes orgasm from just nipple play.

"I need you now!" She growled at him.

Matt didn't delay in getting on a condom and pushing his hard 5 inch dick into her wet pussy.

They always used condoms or the pull-out method after having agreed to only try for children after a few years of marriage.

"Ah! Ah! Ahh!" she moaned as he pounded away at her shaved pussy.

Matt was doing her missionary style and had his one hand holding onto her firm ass while feeling up her tits with the other.

Nicole had orgasmed 3 times by the time he climaxed. She was always multi-orgasmic. She attributed it to her high sex-drive.

Sometimes Matt struggled to keep up with her bedroom demands, but considered himself pretty lucky.

After a long embrace Matt rolled off of her with a very satisfied look on his face.

"I think we broke this house in properly now" She smiled at him.

"Definitely. We should go check out the lake tomorrow. I think the water will be great this time of year, and we got all weekend to get settled and explore the property."

The next afternoon found our young couple in their swimming outfits heading to the lake.

For Nicole that consisted of a 2 piece blue bikini that showed off her perfect C cups and highlighted her round ass.

Matt was in a colorful pair of swimming shorts.

The large lake was surrounded by a beautiful beach and a forest on the far side.

The weather was perfect for swimming and Nicole threw her towel to her husband as they got close and sprinted into the cool water.

Matt hung back for a second to admire her shapely behind, he loved the way the lower portion of the butt peaked out the sides of her bikini.

They swam and relaxed in the water for a long time.

Once they got tired of swimming, Nicole wanted to get some sun on her skin to work on her tan.

They both had very pale skin thanks to their previous indoor city life.

After drying off they found a nice spot next to the lake.

Matt was lying on his towel enjoying the views and Nicole took a nap while enjoying the sun rays on her bare skin.

A few minutes later she was woken up by some splashing nearby.

They could hear other people in the water but not see them.

A brief walk around the bend brought them to what appeared to be some camp site with chairs and tables set up under the trees.

All the people picnicking were apparently in the water because the camp site was complexly empty.

Nicole waved at the people she could see in the water and they waved back.

"I didn't know there was a picnic spot this close by." Matt said.

"Apparently we were the only ones. There seems to be a large group in the lake.

Let's go over."

"Wait, Nicole we don't even..." Before Matt could finish she was already heading off to the lake.

Matt was looking forward to a quiet day with just his wife next to the lake, but Nicole being the social butterfly that she was always wanted to meet new people and try new things.

When Matt caught up to her where the group was, Nicole was already talking and laughing with them.

"Love, this is Kate and her husband Josh." Nicole pointed them out.

"They're actually our neighbors, did you know?"

"Hi, nice to meet you guys, I never even knew there were other houses this close by."

Kate smiled warningly at Matt, and Josh gave him a nod.

"Our place is actually about 2 miles from here. Our whole family lives around the lake." Kate answered.

Matt was grateful that the water wasn't too deep to have to swim to stay afloat. He could comfortably stand in the water and it reached up to his chest.

Looking around he could see Kate appeared to be topless! Her large boobs floated freely just beneath the surface.

Matt tried not to stare and Nicole didn't seem bothered, if had she noticed.

"That's James my brother and Jessi and Tim." Kate pointed to the strangers just out of earshot from them.

"OH! but never mind, you'll get to know them all eventually." She explained.

"So it's like your whole family here then? I hope we are not intruding." Matt replied.

"No no, not al all!" Kate said with beautiful smile. She was really pretty with her long flowing brown hair and attractive face.

"Basically, our family and some friends from the old tribe." She continued.

"So, you moved in to old Lilly's place then?" Josh asked before Matt could inquire about the 'tribe' comment.

Matt made a mental note to ask about that again later if he could.

"Yea, she was my aunt. Left the place to us when she passed."

Josh and Kate both nodded sympathetically.

"We were very sad to hear about her, she was a close family friend."

It's alright, I didn't know her that well, but we needed a place to stay so we moved into her old house." Matt explained.

"Omygod!" Nicole shouted in surprise as she covered her face with her hands.

Everyone turned around to see what had startled her.

James was busy picking Jessi up out of the water in what appeared to be some playful flirting.

But the part that shocked Nicole was the fact that Jessi was topless!

"Hahaha! I see the secret is out now then." Josh laughed turning back to face them.

Matt and Nicole just stared at him all confused.

"We here at Lake Pleasantview enjoy a more, laid back lifestyle, if I can say it like that." Josh explained winking to his wife Kate.

"Yea" Kate agreed. "We swim in the nude, I hope that doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all." Nicole said smiling back at them.

Matt was slightly shocked by Nicole's calm reaction to this news.

Matt knew she was adventurous, but they were still pretty conservative people when it came to nudity.

"What you say honey, shall we join them? I've always wanted to skinny dip."

Before Matt could answer Nicole started taking her bikini top off to release her perfect breasts to the world.

"Woohoo!" She shouted.

Kate and Josh both cheered along with her and clapped hands.

Next she reached under the water to remove her bikini bottoms.

At least that part of her still remained hidden beneath the water's surface for now.

"This feels so great." Nicole sighed giving a shimmy to make her boobs shake around just beneath the surface where her nipples were hardening from the cool water.

"It's nice right? We're so used to it by now, but it's good to see new people join in in the freedom that this lake has to offer." Kate said.

Everyone suddenly turned to face Matt questionably.

"Come on love." Nicole urged him on.

Matt was not as confident as his sexy wife, and in fact was a little shy about his penis, especially because he was a grower, and shrank down quite small when not erect. The cool water also didn't help matters.

At least being this deep into the water provided some decency for both of them.

A few awkward seconds passed and Matt wondered how he had gotten into this situation all of a sudden.

"Alright then." Matt said as he started taking off his own bathing suit.

He stood back up-right and tossed his pants in the direction of the shore.

Everyone cheered again.

'This is crazy!' Matt thought to himself.

Kate stepped closer and embraced Nicole in a hug mushing her own sizable tits into Nicole's.

Once she was done with Nicole, she surprised Matt with one as well!

Matt could feel her large breast press into his chest and her leg grazed up against his member down below.

He was slightly taken off guard by her friendly demeanor but hoped that she wouldn't be able to judge his small size front their brief contact.

She winked at him as she pulled back from the embrace.

"I think you guys will fit right in with our little community." Kate said beaming at them.

Matt noticed that Josh was staring at Nicole's boobs unashamedly.

Nicole was blushing, but Matt suspected it was more excitement than embarrassment making her cheeks glow.

They had never been naked like this in front of other people. It was scary and exiting.

James and the others were swimming over to them now.

Kate did another round of introductions and James gave Nicole a big embrace.

Matt glanced over to his wife and noticed she was biting her lip seductively as James pulled away, like she did when she got turned on.

Matt hoped that it was just the excitement of the moment and not the hug from James that got her going.

James was Kate's older brother and appeared to be in his mid-twenties.

Jessi was a friend that lived nearby and appeared to be Kate's age.

Tim was Kate's younger brother.

"There's Dad back now." Kate said pointing to the shore where another couple was walking towards them.

"Let's get lunch. You guys have to join us!" she begged.

"We always have way too much food anyway."

Matt and Nicole looked at each other.

Nicole nodded and Matt shrugged.

"Sure! We'd love to." Nicole answered.

As everyone exited the water, Matt and Nicole noticed a couple of odd things.

Firstly, Jessi and Kate's boobs were big! Really big! Probably a J or H cup by Matt's estimates.

They had very large dark nipples as well to go along with their large boobs.

They were definitely natural as well, judging by the natural hang they had.

Matt could feel a little blood rush back into his shrunken penis which was a small 3 inches in its current state.

He was always turned on by a good set of boobs and what was currently on display was just a boob overload.

Secondly, Josh and James were very well endowed down below!

Josh was a solid 10 inches soft, and this was after coming out of cold water!

James was an incredible 12 inches flaccid!

No wonder Nicole had blushed after hugging him, she must obviously have felt that python brush up against her.

Matt was starting to feel very aware of his much smaller dick now that it was out in the open for everyone to see.

Matt looked over to Tim, Kate's younger brother, as he came out the water to see if it ran in the family.

Surprisingly Tim's dick was a pretty regular 6 inches, still pretty large for a soft penis, but more in the realm of what could be considered natural. The only strange thing was that Tim had a pretty long foreskin, it hung past the end of his dick probably by another inch.

Lastly, as the two young woman exited the water, Matt and Nicole saw that both of them were sporting a very thick and dark bush. Their nether lips were completely hidden by the hair, and they even had a light wisp of hair leading up to their navels.

Matt grabbed Nicole's hand tight and looked at her in shock with raised eyebrows!

Nicole dragged her eyes away from the exiting scenes in front of her and gave Matt a very nervous smile!

Nicole was definitely exited by everything she was seeing and looked over to Matt's exposed genitals.

Matt's small dick was a bit disappointing to look at after witnessing such large ones on their new friends, but she tried not to dwell on it.

Kate ran over and hugged the two newcomers who were equally gifted.

"Daddy, this is Nicole and Matt."

The man shook their hands and introduced himself as Samuel.

Samuel was topless but wearing large loose fitting pair of pants so it was difficult to tell if he was also packing heat.

He introduced his wife Rebecca, who was wearing a loose see-through robe that did little to hide her mammoth breasts.

Her huge boobs hung down to her bellybutton, also with large nipples. Apparently it did run in the family.

"So nice to meet you!" Rebecca said warmly and gave them each a quick hug.

"Kate, would you be a dear and grab lunch out the truck?"

"Sure thing. I invited our new friends to join for lunch, hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all sweetie, there's plenty to go around."

Matt and Nicole noticed that no one was moving to get dressed again, so they just stayed naked as well.

It would be very awkward if only they got dressed again.

They didn't want to offend their new friends, especially after they invited them to join for lunch.

They all proceeded to share lunch sitting on blankets next to the lake.

James sat next to Nicole and made no effort to hide his large dick.

Nicole stole glances at it the entire time and could feel her nipples growing hard.

Apparently their new friends were more than just people who liked to swim naked.

Matt was trying to hide his small member by sitting cross legged and holding his hands in front of him when he could.

"So you might have noticed that we are all overly open with our bodies." James explained to Nicole.

"I guessed that much after no one got dressed after the swim." She smiled back stealing another glance between his legs.

"You have a very attractive body Nicole, nothing you need to feel ashamed about."

"Thanks, your pretty fit-looking, and have such a nice tan." She complimented him back hoping that she didn't sound too flirty.

"How long have you two been going out?" James asked nodding in Matt's direction.

"We're actually married, about a year now."

"I see." He replied with just a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"It's your first time being naked in a group like this, I can tell, but you have nothing to worry about. Everyone that lives here are good people. We are what some might call nudists or naturists."

"How did this all start if you don't mind me asking?" she replied.

"As long as I can remember." James said leaning back and running his hand through his hair.

"My parents and their parents all grew up here and they all hardly ever wear any clothes, only when we go to town."

"That sounds interesting. Matt and I grew up in pretty conservative environments and this is all new for us, but I think I could get used to swimming naked."

Nicole could feel herself getting hot between her legs. She hope no one noticed, especially Matt.

All these naked and well hung guys around were having a strong effect on her.

Another family approached and Samuel waved them over.

"Roger! Over here, join us."

Roger was also naked and walked over to the picnic with his wife and son next to them.

Roger was equally well endowed between his legs and his wife also had abnormally large breasts hanging down to her lower stomach. Their son Marc was also naked and Matt was noticed that he was about the same size as the other young man. About 5 or 6 inches with a long foreskin hanging further down.

Matt was starting to puzzle together a pattern. The woman all had huge boobs and didn't shave their privates, and the men had monster dicks, except the younger men.

After everyone had finished their lunch, Samuel announced that he also wanted to take a dip in the lake.

He took off his pants and Matt almost fell over backwards as he saw the salami that popped out between Samuel's legs.

He had the biggest penis that Matt had ever seen! It was probably 15 inches soft and hung down close to his knees.

He also had very sizable balls hanging down heavily behind his huge dick.

Samuel strolled casually into the lake with his member flopping around between his legs.

Nicole was back in her conversation with James and didn't see what Matt had just witnessed.

Rebecca also stripped down and walked to the lake, but not before Matt got a quick glance at her stupendous boobs.

Her boobs hung down low and heavy with huge dark areolas.

She also sported a big bush between her legs, but her prominent labia which hung out a few inches could be seen.

Matt shook his head to clear his thoughts. This was crazy! How did these people get so big and why was it so erotic to him.

He could feel himself starting to get erect.

He knew he shouldn't, but he stole one last glance at Rebecca's backside as she entered the lake. He could see her huge tits swing around even from behind!

Initially Matt felt very insecure about his size around the other men, but looking around now with no one's body being obscured by the lunch they were eating earlier, Matt could take in the beauty before him.

He glanced down to see his dick was as at full mast, pointing straight out, all 5 inches of it.

He was erect enough that his foreskin pulled back exposing his shiny head.

Matt panicked and stood up quickly and turned to Nicole.

"I uuh, I'm gonna go take a swim." he managed to get out.

"Watch out! You'll take someone's eye out there mate." James joked bringing out a round of laughter and all the attention to Matt.

"Sweety!" Nicole exclaimed feeling embarrassed for her husband.

Matt just stood there not knowing where to look.

"That's alight man." James said. It's only natural.

"Look" He said pointing over to Tim sitting on the far side of their picnic circle.

Matt looked over at Tim and saw him trying to subtly hide his own boner that was pointing sky high.

12