Lake Pleasantview Adventures Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, it happens to all of us Matt." Kate joined in trying to console him.

"I'd be disappointed if I didn't turn Josh on when he looks at me." She said and smiled over to her husband while playfully groping his crotch.

Matt felt slightly better about his current situation, even if he was being compared to the teenager that was dealing with his own large erection. It was just unfortunate that Tim's erection was probably 8 or 9 inches long, way larger than Matt's.

"It's alright. Here, I'll go with you." Nicole said getting up as well.

"Sure, let's all go cool off a bit." James added standing up.

Matt could not help but notice that James's soft dick put his erect penis to shame.

He was hoping Nicole didn't make that comparison.

Everyone cooled off in the water for some time.

The cold water helped Matt to lose his erection and he could relax and get to know the people a bit better.

Nicole was really clicking with their new neighbors, Kate and Josh while James continued his playful flirting with Jessi.

Matt noticed that Tim was also hanging around them now and staring at Nicole's barely submerged boobs whenever he could.

Josh was holding Kate in front of him and Kate's hands were underneath the water the whole time.

When it got a bit late, Matt signaled to Nicole that they should perhaps get going.

"You should join us again tomorrow guys!" Kate said excitedly.

"Sure! Sounds great!" Nicole hastily replied.

"I might have to prepare some things around the house and get my office sorted out, so I might not join." Matt chimed in.

"Aaaaahh" complained Kate.

"That's alright, I'm just gonna show Nicole this cool mudding pond we have close by."

"Mudding?" Nicole asked feeling her curiosity spike.

"Yea! I'll tell you more tomorrow." Kate replied with a wink as she stepped forward to hug Nicole goodbye.

As Kate moved away from Josh a flesh pole sprung up from beneath the water's surface.

It was Josh's dick! Completely hard and jutting straight up parallel to his body.

Matt's jaw dropped open when he saw this. He was brought back out of his awe struck trance by Kate pressing up against him to hug him goodbye.

Josh then proceeded to step forward and hug Nicole goodbye.

In doing so he pressed his hard-on right up against Nicole and between her breasts like this was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oooh! Ahh alright!" Nicole blushed furiously.

She had to use all her willpower to act cool and not freak out.

Feeling his warm cock press up against her sent a jolt to her pussy and she could feel her nipples growing extra hard.

Josh's dick was massive! The head alone had to be the size of her clenched fist.

She quickly glanced over to Matt, but his wide eyes signaled her to just go with it.

After all the hugs they waded out of the lake again. Thankfully the other people just waved goodbye.

Nicole still felt hot as she put her bikini back on hastily once on shore.

They didn't say much until they got back to the house again.

"Wow! So that was, interesting." Nicole sighed loudly as they entered the house.

"You can say that again!" Matt agreed. "Who would have guessed this community is full of nudists?

And such well hung guys?!"

Nicole was glad Matt brought it up first. She could not get all the large dicks out of her brain, but didn't want to mention it first so as to not give Matt any reason to feel insecure.

"They were pretty big weren't they?" Nicole asked in turn.

Matt just shook his head and whistled.

"And did you see the women? Just as overly developed, what's going on with these people?" Matt continued.

"Did it turn you on a little, Mr beach boner? Hehehe!" Nicole joked.

"I didn't forget about that, did those big tits get you all hard?" she continued with her jokes as she pushed herself up against him.

"I, I guess it was pretty erotic with all the naked people, and being nude in front of everyone." He replied.

"Well I enjoyed it a lot!" Nicole said with perhaps too much enthusiasm.

"Seeing you naked the whole time is great and was starting to get me hot."

She hoped she was selling it enough for him to believe that's all it was.

Matt dared not ask if she was actually turned on by the other guys there, he was afraid of her answer.

He didn't know how to tell her that he felt very insecure about his size around those other well-hung guys.

"I think, we should try hanging out around the house naked tomorrow. Just to see what it's like and to try something new."

"Cool, we can do that." Matt replied, without much feeling in it.

"Are you gonna stop shaving as well?" Matt asked. Trying to change the subject away from him also having to be naked.

"That seems to be the norm for these nudists."

"I don't mind, if you're alright with it..." She replied, letting it hang in the air so that he could decide.

Nicole had a neat little landing strip of brown pubes above her cute pussy.

"Yes, go ahead, grow it out a little." He smiled at her picturing her cute little pussy in her bikini.

Perhaps some more hair would conceal her pussy from the other nudists a bit and possibly also hide when she gets horny and engorged down there like he knew she did.

Matt liked the way her pussy was hidden until she got horny and all puffed up. Her little clit poked out of its hiding place and became a bit more visible, making it easier to find.

"I don't think I've ever seen you grow a full bush before, I'm curious to see how it looks. I think you'll rock it."

"Hehehe! You think?" She laughed.

"I wasn't thinking full bush, but alright, I think I'll let it grow wild for a change, embrace the nudist lifestyle completely.

"Great! As long as you still shave your legs though, right?" Matt asked with some worry in his voice.

"Yes! Always, I don't think we need to take it that far." She shook her head.

"Come here you sexy little Minx" He grabbed her and pulled her in close for a long kiss.

They made their way to the bedroom where Matt threw her onto the bed and spread her legs.

"Oooh! I like where this is going." She said gently rubbing her own nipples as her husband knelt between her open legs.

Matt kissed her inner thighs to tease her some more and enjoyed the view of her delicate pink pussy in front of him.

He gave her clit a few tentative licks before jabbing his tongue into her as far as he could.

"Aaaah yes!! That's the spot." Nicole moaned.

Matt continued his oral ministrations until Nicole had her first orgasm, or warmup orgasm as he thought of them.

Nicole was multi-orgasmic and could come anywhere from 3 to 10 times during sex and was only limited by how long Matt could carry on, so what Matt liked to do is start things off with either an oral orgasm or one with just breast and nipple stimulation.

"Ready for the main course?" he asked standing up and grabbing hold of his hard tool.

"Definitely!"

Matt pulled his foreskin back slightly more to expose all of his dick head, quickly put on a condom and shoved it into his wife's waiting snatch with one smooth motion. She was very wet at this point and his 5 inch member had little resistance on entry.

"Oooommmm" Nicole moaned again as she groped her own boobs.

Matt started pumping and was soon in a good rhythm.

He kept on feeling up her thighs and ass while humping away and loved the scene in front of him.

Matt always thought Nicole would have made an excellent porn start in another life. She checked all the right boxes.

She had a great body, high sex-drive and did all kind of sexy things like moan while having sex and touching herself for extra stimulation.

Matt leaned forward and took one of her pink nipples into his mouth and nibbled lightly on it.

"Aaaahhh! I'm....close!" She got out between thrusts.

"Uuuungggg, Yessss!" she screamed as they both came together.

Matt's movements became erratic and he struggled to maintain his rhythm while spurting out load after load.

Nicole rode the blissful high as long as she could while feeling her lover pump his hot load into her.

"That was amazing." she breathed as Matt rolled off her.

"It really was." He agreed.

Nicole pulled the covers over them and they both fell sleep almost instantly.

Nicole's last thoughts flashed to the large pricks she had witnessed earlier that day, and Matt's to the very well-endowed woman.

12