Lake Pleasantview Adventures Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you come already?" She asked, trying to hide her disappointment.

"Yea, sorry, it's been building up since the lake. You know how it is."

"As long as my man gets some satisfaction, it's all good." Nicole said trying to spare Matt form any embarrassment.

"You don't mind if I party on a bit? I could still use some more..." Nicole asked leaving her question open ended.

"What can I do for you babe?" Matt asked.

"I was thinking more about giving Tim over here a proper initiation." Nicole answered as she dismounted Matt, leaving him with a puddle of juice on his lap and cum slowly started to leak its way out of his lengthy foreskin.

"How big exactly is this thing Timmy-boy?" Nicole asked sensually as she stepped over towards him.

"UUhh about 12..... 12 inches."

"Think you can handle all this woman?" Nicole asked as she stroked her expansive areola with one hand while flicking her dangling labia with the other hand.

"O yess!" Tim relied eagerly and stood up.

"Alright, alight." Nicole guided him back down into a seating position.

Josh and Kate were still lost in their own world, with Kate loudly moaning each time she came.

Bianca had by now mounted John and was slowly rocking her hips back and forth. She was facing outwards with her back towards John where he was sitting on the couch. John occupied himself with groping every part of Bianca he could reach while looking past her to enjoy the show.

Nicole turned around in front of Tim and bent over at the waist. Her sizable hole gaped open in front of Tim's view and his dick gave a twitch. Nicole gave a wink to Bianca in front of her and then guided the head of Tim's cock towards her opening.

His large dick head slowly entered her well-lube orifice and she bit her lip to stifle a moan as she slid down his pole until she had the entire thing up inside of her.

Bianca and John both had their jaws hanging open and Matt was just shaking his head.

It was general knowledge by now that Nicole had a pretty big vagina, but to take Tim's monster on the first go was a sight to see.

Nicole extracted herself from Tim and then impaled herself again. She did this over and over, faster and faster. She was still leaking previously out onto the floor and Tim. Her small hands did the best they could to contain the tidal wave of tit flesh wobbling about.

"I'm... getting...close!" Tim managed to breathe out between humps.

Suddenly Nicole dislodged herself with a loud plop and turned around to grab hold of Tim's man meat with both hands. She wanked him off the last bit and Tim came in a big torrent seconds later.

His jizz came out with a lot of force and shot clear across the room to coat Bianca with a solid spurt.

Bianca gave a startled shout before closing her mouth and eyes to prepare for further cum shots.

Nicole put her mouth over as much of the spewing hydrant in front of her to catch some of the torrent.

She swallowed as fast as she could, but some still leaked out the side of her mouth.

"Oh damn!" Was all John said. There was little he could do from where he was pinned to the couch by his wife.

Tim's body was stiff as he came for a long time, but then he relaxed back into the couch.

Nicole came up for air while still holding onto the perfect dick in front of her.

Bianca stayed mounted on John, her hips still rocking as she wiped the cum from her chest. She held her hand in front of her face and gave it an experimental lick.

"That's it." Don't let it go to waste." Nicole encouraged her. Bianca continued wiping and licking until she was free of cum again. That is until John came in her moments later.

"Ahh! John!" She exclaimed with a big smile on her face as she felt him spasming below her.

Josh and Kate have also seemed to tire themselves out and were cuddling in each other's arms.

"Not bad Tim." Nicole said, "You got a real prize tool there."

"Sure, thanks Nikky. That was amazing!"

"I could use another dip in the lake right about now." Bianca said

"I think I will pass on that and go take a shower." Matt answered.

"I think, I probably better get home also." Tim chimed in.

"Wait, wait!" Nicole got everyone's attention. "I haven't even shown you all my party trick yet."

"What party trick babe?" Matt asked, looking just as curious as the rest of them.

"Just watch," She winks at him drunkenly.

Nicole then balled up her one hand and pulled open her luscious labia to insert her entire first into her wet pussy. Lubricant dripped out onto the floor below and streaked down her wrist. The pubic hair around her gash was matted with moisture.

There were some murmurs around the room, but no one was truly amazed, after seeing Nicole take Tim's monster dong. Nicole then made a fist with her other hand and started pushing that in next to her other hand.

There was some resistance but her second hand slid in up to the wrist.

"Damn Nikky!" Bianca said amazed by how slack her sister's pussy was.

"Doesn't' that hurt?"

"Uh u." Nicole shook her head from side to side as she bit her lip. Her face was awash with pleasure and her pussy made lewd sucking noises as she pumped her fists in and out of her hole.

"That's pretty cool." Kate said as she watched with interest. Her own hole wasn't known for being the tightest but she had never really tried two fists at once.

Matt was looking around the room to judge if people were genuinely impressed by his wife's crazy party trick or if they were disgusted. Everyone seems to be staring in awe.

Nicole looked over to Tim who had sported a semi again.

"Lend me a hand?"

"Uhh yea, sure." He replied exited

Tim was used to nudity in the community but being an active participant in these types of activities was a new and existing change for him.

Nicole dislodged her one slimy fist and rubbed her juice all over Tim's hand.

Make a fist and put it in here. Nicole pulled her dark labia out with her free hand while her other was still buried inside her. Tim wasted no time second guessing himself and knelt down in front of her and started inserting his fist next to her hers. His own hand was about twice a large as Nicole's and he was definitely stretching her to new limits.

"Uuuuh! Yes!" Nicole shouted as Tim pushed his fist past the knuckles and made her squirt once as he lodged himself firmly into her now tingly stretched hole. It was tight, but Nicole pulled on his arm to extract his hand up to the widest point at the knuckles and then push it back in. This gave her the maximum stretch possible.

John and Bianca's jaws were hanging open and they didn't know if they should be worried or simply amazed at how much Nicole's pussy could take.

"I can feel you contracting around my hand!" Tim said exited as his other hand groped around Nicole's ass.

He marveled at the hairy woman in front of him. No other girl could compare to this woman in front of him.

"Don't stop!...Feels, too good!" Nicole got out between breaths as she squirted her way through multiple orgasms. This carried on for what felt like forever until Tim's arm got tired and he slowed down.

His was basically fist punching her sloppy hole by this point. Nicole still had her own fist in her hole while her other hand pulled on her long nipples in-turn, stretching them out obscenely long.

"I can't anymore." Tim extracted his fist all the way with a wet squelch.

Nicole dislodged her own fist also and her ruined hole yawned open like a fish's mouth gasping for air.

Her tired looking pussy gaped open a solid 4 inches with her meaty labia dangling over 4 inches on either side with womanly drool spilling out onto the floor.

Tim examined his fingers witch were all wrinkly, like they get after a long bath.

After catching her breath Nicole stood on shaky legs to get something to drink. Kate checked with her to make sure she was feeling OK.

"That's some party trick Nikky."

"I know right. Nothing compares to that full stretch feeling."

"I know what you mean, Josh gives it to me every time. It's been great fun, but we better get going."

"Sure, not problem." Nicole hugged Kate goodbye.

"Take care and it was nice meeting your sister who looks nothing like you, by the way." She held her hands in front of her own chest as she said the last part before giggling and turning away.

Josh and Tim also said their goodbyes, while John and Bianca put on some clothes again.

"What a party!" John said to Nicole as she entered the kitchen.

"I hope we didn't freak you guys out too much."

"Not so much. I'm just processing it all. I never would have imagined you guys having such a free and open type of lifestyle."

"Yea Nikky that was kinda crazy, but it was fun, so I understand why you do it." Bianca added in.

"So do you guys like swing with everyone around town?"

"O no, mostly just Kate and Josh." Nicole replied as she started clumsily helping Matt pack some dishes away.

Matt had a pair of shorts on again, but Nicole was just as naked as ever, although all her pubic hair weirdly gave her some decency. She did have a trail of girl cum running down the inside of her thigh that went mostly unnoticed.

"That Tim's got a member on him ay! Josh also."

Bianca spilled some of her unfinished cider as she gush over all the big dicks she had seen recently.

"I know right!. The men around these parts, I tell ya."

"So what happened with you then Matt?" Bianca asked him plainly as she felt emboldened by the alcohol.

The sudden question caught Matt off-guard and he nearly dropped a glass.

"Uuuh well, its kind a long story." He blushed. He knew this was bound to come up some time. It was inevitable with everyone prancing around naked all day long.

"I'll tell you later Bianca." Nicole answered for him as she came to his rescue.

"Alright, alright." Bianca seems too drunk to push things further.

"We should probably get you to bed honey?" John looked questioningly at his very tipsy wife.

"Perhaps a shower first?" He continued before she could answer as he got flashbacks of Tim's cum flying through the air and landing on his wife's perky breasts.

"Come on then sis!" Nicole grabbed Bianca's hand and pulled her away.

"Oh, so you're gonna shower me now?"

"Yes, just like we used to when we were kids, remember."

John just looked on as Nicole dragged his wife away, drunk and giggling.

Once Nicole got Bianca naked and in the shower again she started soaping both of them up at the same time.

Bianca was in that drunken state where she just went along with most things.

They were close with each other but had not showered together since they were 13, but being this drunk and the whole nudist thing was cause enough for a throwback between 2 sisters.

"Jeez, your boobs are like all over the place." Bianca complained as she poked and prodded at them while Nicole did her best to clean her up.

"Stop that or we'll never get out of here." Nicole complained. Her huge mams were a bit all over the place in the shower cubicle. Both of their bodies were constantly in contact and rubbing up against each other.

"I wish mine were just a bit bigger. Not like yours, that's just, I mean.." Her sentence went unfinished.

"I know you're drunk and all, but I had a good time with you guys tonight, maybe next time you and John can join in a bit more."

"You think he'd let me?" She said as her eyes lit up.

"Sure, as long as he also gets to have some fun. Maybe not with me, that would be weird, but Kate or some of the other locals perhaps. I saw him getting an eyeful of all the boobs on display today. He basically had a hardon all day long."

"How is Matt with all this? When you took Tim in front of everyone, I couldn't believe he just sat there!"

"He's fine with it, he knows we have an open relationship like that."

"But Tim was sooo huge, and Matt well, he's not and what's with his freakishly long cock snout anyways?"

"Alright, so there's this strange ritual the men from around these parts go through and Matt attended this thing and came back with a long foreskin instead of a longer dick. He explained that it takes a few trips to get the full benefits and grow a huge dong like all the other men around here."

"Aaah, so that's why Tim and Josh are packing so much. Do you think John would could go do that also?" She asked blushing.

"Bianca!" Nicole laughed. "Your man not measuring up anymore. Well after tonight, I don't blame you. Once you've experienced that full stretch feeling, there's no going back to regular sex."

Bianca just blushed a deeper shade of red, as if she had a moment of clarity and felt ashamed of wanting John to have a bigger dick like the other men.

Nicole continued. "Is it weird that I want my genitals to also get longer and bigger? "It's like penis envy, but I want my junk to hang lower than Matt's, and my boobs to also be larger than all the other woman around."

"I'm not sure if its just because I'm drunk, but that kinda makes sense. Is that why you've been stretching your girly parts so much?"

"Yes, and it feels amazing."

By now they were done washing up and Nicole turned off the water and started drying them off.

"By the way, how'd you like that cream we put on your nipples, pretty cool right?"

"Man! That stuff was insane! I had a constant nipplestand and they were so sensitive, I swear I would have cum from just pulling on my nips."

"I should really stop using that stuff, maybe. Anyway, you can have this tub." Nicole said as she retrieved the cream from the bathroom cupboard.

"Let me just get one round of the stuff on before I quit."

"Nikky!" Bianca said excitedly as she watched her sister slather a generous amount of the cream onto her expansive areolas and nipples. Nicole also applied a good helping on her dangling labia and clit.

"This feels so good."

"Ahh what the hell, I might as well join in and pull and all-nighter. If John is up for some more fun." Bianca said taking the tub of cream from Nicole and helping herself to it.

The two of them emerged from the bathroom naked and all giggles and retired to their separate bedrooms for the evening. There was still some fun to be had behind closed doors for the young couples.

12