Lake Timberland Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens in the hot tub, stays in the hot tub.
7.4k words
4.82
65k
137

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,078 Followers

DAY TWO

I checked my phone for the time- 8:16AM it read. It was hard to believe that Dad and I had only been fishing for a couple of hours. Time seemed to drag on painfully slow as we sat in the boat, staring at our lines casted out into the water.

Suddenly, the loud tone of my cell phone snapped me from my trance. Dad heard the familiar jingle and glared over his shoulder at me from where he sat in the front of the boat. He didn't need to say anything for me to already know what he was thinking- 'Kids these days and their constant need for technology.'

"Sorry," I muttered as I clicked my volume key down to vibrate.

He waved it off, shaking his head with mild disappointment.

I swiped my phone open and saw the notification of a text message in the top corner of my screen. I saw that it was from Mom and smiled as I clicked it open.

MOM

Morning stud! How's it going out there?

My heart went pitter-patter as I read the words. I excitedly typed her back an equally flirtatious reply

DANNY

Better now that I'm talking to you!

I felt like a young teenager again, texting my crush for the first time, wondering how she would perceive my attempt at flirting.

MOM

Well aren't you quite the charmer this morning! Your dad can't see who ur texting tho, can he?

I knew that he couldn't, but I glanced up at him just to be sure.

DANNY

No, his chair is faced away from me

A full minute passed before my phone buzzed again. This time she'd sent a picture. I swiped my touchscreen open and couldn't help but laugh at the image. It was a picture of the laundry pile on the bathroom floor, the pile that the four of us had made collectively. She'd fished out the infamous white panties that I'd worn over my head the night before and held them out for the camera.

MOM

You forgot your hat in here this morning

Dad heard me chuckle and glanced back, catching me with my nose still buried in my phone. "Can't you put that damn thing down for one second?" he scowled, gesturing to the lake and the natural beauty that I was ignoring.

I refrained from reminding him that the fish weren't biting anyway, and waited for him to turn and face out the front of the boat again before replying to Mom.

DANNY

Dang! I knew I was forgetting something lol

MOM

You better just hope your head doesn't get sunburnt out there young man!

I loved how goofy and oddly comfortable she was, joking about her panties with me. It was as if she'd woken up in a playful mood already, ready to pick up where we had left off.

DANNY

I promise to be more careful from now on

MOM

You better be!

The familiar feeling of adolescent butterflies fluttered around in the pit of my stomach as I thought of something clever to type back.

DANNY

I'm gonna have to hot tub with you more often I think!

MOM

Yes plz!! Are we on for tonight?

DANNY

Oh, God! I can't wait!!

MOM

Me either! Do you want me to pick out a new hat for you? 😉

It took everything I had not to laugh out loud at that. I quickly typed a brave reply.

DANNY

Only if it looks similar to the panties you're wearing right now

MOM

Who says I'm wearing panties right now?

DANNY

Really?!

MOM

Behave, goofball. I'm just jumping in the shower 😄

I imagined her in the shower, soaping herself in all the right places, and about fifteen minutes later my phone buzzed in my lap again.

MOM

Black

Her single word text, left me confused, wondering what she had meant by that.

DANNY

Black??

MOM

Yeah. You asked me about the panties I'm wearing right now, remember? I just slipped on a pair of black satin panties

My mind pictured her sliding a pair of sexy black panties up her freshly showered legs, then I did a flashback of all the panties I'd discovered in her suit case the night before, and by process of elimination, I figured out exactly which pair she was referring to.

DANNY

These panties you're wearing, they wouldn't happen to be trimmed in white lace, would they?

MOM

Maybe...lol

Luckily I didn't have to spend too long drawing the image up in my head, my phone buzzed a moment later with an actual picture of the panties. A close-up of her midsection filled my four inch screen. The exact pair of panties I was thinking of clung to her form, shimmering in the light, making her covered poochie sparkle like diamonds.

MOM

I forgot how comfy these are!!

DANNY

Those look even better on you than I imagined they would!

MOM

So you've fantasized about me, have you?

DANNY

Absolutely lol

MOM

Haha!! Well, you know, mr snoopy pants, it's not gonna be as much fun for me flashing you my panties all week when you already know everything I've packed for you

I smiled wider than ever, wondering how long she'd been planning this.

DANNY

Trust me I'll still enjoy it!!

MOM

Perhaps Molly and I will have to go on a little shopping spree today and see what else we can find...

DANNY

Yes! I can't wait to see what you buy!

MOM

Speaking of your sleepy-head little sis, I think I hear her finally getting up. I guess I better get dressed now lol. Ttyl, baby. Love you!!

DANNY

Love you too Mom!

I slid my phone into my pocket, figuring I was done texting her for a while. The next few hours practically flew by. Dad and I tried a few different fishing holes and ended up reeling in a nice batch of fish. We celebrated in a cheers after each catch. It wasn't until fishing slowed back down when my phone vibrated with another text. I couldn't yank it out of my pocket fast enough.

MOM

May I ask you for your opinion on something?

I could only imagine what that question might be. I excitedly texted her my answer.

DANNY

Of course!! Anything!!

A minute later I received another picture message. This time she was standing in a dressing room, taking a picture of herself in the full length mirror on the inside of the door. She had an even skimpier bikini on than she wore the night before.

MOM

How does this look on me?

My mouth fell open, staring in awe at the screen of my phone. I zoomed in on her tightly encased boobies cupped in navy-blue spandex. I could just barely make out the shapes of her thick nipples hidden within. I then zoomed in on her covered pussy. The triangular crotch was narrow, leaving the sides of her creamy mound partially exposed.

DANNY

Oh god! You have to buy that!

MOM

Idk... I don't think your father would approve. Lol

I knew that if Dad had hang-up's about the bikini she had worn the night before, then he definitely wouldn't approve of this one.

DANNY

Sadly, I don't think he would either.

MOM

Well we're about to find out. Hehe!

Just then, I heard Dad scoff from the front of the boat. I looked up and could tell he was looking down at his cell phone. He typed something angrily into the screen, shaking his head, then shoved it back into his pocket in a huff. A few seconds later I received Mom's text.

MOM

Well, you were right lol. He said I need to start being more modest in front of you and Molly

DANNY

Hey I'm not complaining!

MOM

Don't worry sweetie, that's not gonna happen.

DANNY

Thank God!!

A few minutes went by before I received the next text, followed by a picture.

MOM

One more question. Pink or yellow?

In the attached image, she had laid out two separate pantie-sets on the dressing room bench. One yellow, one pink. The yellow pair was made of a sheer see-through material that I could only assume would do very little to hide her pussy. The pink pair was a basic thong that would cover her pussy but then wrap around and disappear into her ass. Both scenarios sounded delicious.

DANNY

Well, as you already know, I'm a sucker for thongs, but that yellow pair looks interesting. I imagine either pair would look better on you, than lying on that bench lol

MOM

You're cute! Thank you for your input, love

I waited for a follow-up text, but it never came. After about fifteen minutes, the suspense was killing me and I just had to know which pair she'd bought.

DANNY

Well, which pair did you buy??

Her teasing response came a few minutes later.

MOM

Play your cards right and you might just find out 😉

I didn't exactly know what she meant by 'play your cards right', but I knew I definitely didn't want to play my cards wrong, whatever that meant.

DANNY

Okay! Deal!

Secretly, I hoped she'd bought the see-through yellow panties. The thought of possibly seeing her pussy so clearly through the transparent material had my head spinning.

MOM

Molly and I are driving back to the cabin now. Text me when you guys head for the dock, okay?

DANNY

Okay. I will

I put my phone away and struck up a conversation with Dad, to pass the time. We chatted about a little of this, and a little of that, covering all the topics that guys care about: football, cars, even politics. Before I knew it, an hour had passed.

"Well, what do you say we head in for the day," Dad suggested, reeling his line in one last time. "We'll take a crack at em' again tomorrow. How's that sound?"

"Yeah sounds good to me, Dad," I nodded, reeling my line in.

DANNY

We're headed for the dock now

MOM

Yay! See you soon!

It was about ten minutes later when Dad and I rounded the bend into our private cove. I spied Mom already standing on the dock waiting for us. She looked stunning, as usual, wearing a loose fitting sun dress with no shoes on.

She spotted us, then gave us a cute wave.

Dad showed his talented boating skills by weaving around all the boulders sticking up out of the water. He killed the motor once he got within coasting distance of the dock.

"Hiya boys," Mom greeted us, flashing us her infectious smile as we drifted closer to her.

"Hi mom!"

Dad immediately started barking out orders. "Hold on to the dock!" "Tie this rope here!" "Tie that rope there!" "Danny, go grab that five gallon bucket in the cabin."

"Actually honey," Mom said to Dad, "would you mind grabbing that bucket? I need to have a word alone with Danny."

Dad detected the urgency in Mom's tone, then shot me a sorrowful look, as if he thought I were in trouble or something. He knew better than to stick around and ask Mom questions, so he quickly climbed out of the boat and marched towards the cabin.

Mom waited until Dad was out of earshot before feeding me a playful smile, motioning me to sit down.

"Sit? Why?"

"Trust me, you'll want to be sitting for this."

"Sitting for what?"

"Just sit down!" she giggled.

I did as I was told, planting my ass back in my chair, which put me at about eye level with Mom's knees.

She glanced over her shoulder to make sure the coast was clear, before squatting down with her back to the cabin. She then grabbed the front of her flimsy dress and bunched it up over her knees. "I decided to get the yellow panties," she said, then spread her knees to show me why.

I was instantly captivated by the sight of her beautiful pale-pink pussy lips showing through the transparent material of her crotch. I could honestly make out every single detail, and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"Do you like them?" she asked me.

"God! I love them!" I exclaimed a bit louder than I should have, then lowered my voice. "I'm so glad you bought those panties! I can literally see everything."

"I know," she giggled. "I can't believe how see-through they are!"

I couldn't tear my eyes away, even if I'd wanted to. Her cute patch of pubic hair was manicured into a perfect upside-down triangle, pointing down at her pussy like an arrow.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked me cutely. "Is this what you imagined your mother's pussy would look like?"

"Are you kidding!" I swallowed the lump in my throat. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I muttered, hypnotized by the fleshy folds framing her beautiful pink hole.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and flicked my eyes up, catching Dad strolling back towards us. He was already almost to the dock, swinging the bucket in his hand.

"Dad's coming!" I warned her.

"Follow my lead," she instructed, then stood up, making the hem of her dress magically fall back into place, like nothing had even happened. She winked at me, then narrowed her eyes for a harsh reprimand. "You know that thing I just showed you?" she scowled in mock anger.

I tried not to smile as I nodded obediently.

"Well, next time you make it as wet as you did last night, you're gonna take care of it yourself!" she scolded, just as Dad was approaching behind her. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Everything okay?" Dad asked, after catching the tail end of my ass chewing. He cautiously tiptoe'd past us. "Anything I need to be concerned about?"

"No, everything's fine," Mom softened. "Danny and I were just having a little chat, weren't we, son?"

"Yep."

Dad looked back and forth between us. "Anything I need to be concerned about?" he repeated.

Mom's smile returned. "No, honey, just silly mother-son stuff. I'll spare you the details."

"Oh," Dad chuckled. "Thanks!"

Mom walked up to him and placed a loving hand upon his cheek. "Dinner will be ready in about an hour. Don't be late!" she said, then turned and sashayed back to the cabin.

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

After dinner that evening, Mom, Molly and I couldn't return to the hot tub fast enough, and It didn't take us long before we allowed our truth or dare game to turn naughty again.

"C'mon, Molly, better blackmail me about this forever!" I whined, after having just revealed a very embarrassing truth about myself.

I could tell she wanted to say that she would, but instead she glared her squinty eyes at me. "Fine! I won't, as long as you promise not to blackmail me about everything that you saw yesterday..."

For a moment I was unsure what she was referring to, but then it clicked in my head- The Dildo! "Oh yeah! Okay. Deal!" I chuckled, then we shook on it.

Mom glanced back and forth between Molly and I. "What exactly are you two hiding?"

Molly decided to come clean and told Mom EVERYTHING. She told her about how I had tripped on the ladder, causing her handbag to fly open and the dildo landing in the middle of the room, and then she told Mom about how she'd used it in bed that same night.

"Let me guess, the dildo was pink?" Mom questioned, knowingly.

Molly's eyes widened

"About seven inches long," Mom continued, "sits under your socks in your top dresser drawer?"

"God, Mom! You knew about it?"

"Of course I knew about it!" Mom laughed. "Who else do you think washes, folds, and puts away your laundry, little girl?"

Molly buried her face in her hands. "I can't believe you knew abut it this whole time!"

Mom giggled. "It's cute how you and your brother both think you're so sneaky, with your little treasures hidden in your rooms."

"It's embarrassing!" Molly cried.

"Why is that embarrassing?" Mom dismissed, "It's just a dildo. I have one too you know!"

"YOU DO?"

"Of course!" Mom shrugged, as if owning a dildo was as normal as owning a car. "And I even brought mine on vacation with me, too."

"No way! Did you really?" Molly exclaimed. "You actually have it HERE, in the cabin?"

"Uh-huh," Mom giggled.

"No you don't," Molly said in disbelief. "I dare you to go get it then!"

"Um, you didn't even ask me truth or dare, what if I wanted to say truth?"

Technically it was my turn to be asking someone truth or dare, but I also wanted to see how this played out, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Fine. Truth or dare?" Molly asked Mom.

"Dare!" Mom answered, already climbing out of the tub. She flashed us a wink before sashaying away.

I'm not sure if it was the wine or not, but her bodacious ass definitely had a flirtatious sway to it as it disappeared through the sliding glass door.

"Okay, who was that woman, and what did she do with our mother?" Molly asked, snapping me back to reality

"I was about to ask you the same question," I said before draining what was left of my beer.

"BUBBLES!" Molly and I shouted only a moment later as we heard Mom returning from the cabin.

Mom quickly reset the bubbles then trotted up to my side of the tub. "Here," she said, offering me a fresh beer.

I smiled and thanked her.

"Oh my God!" cried a wide-eyed Molly as she noticed the big black dildo in Mom's opposite hand. "You were actually serious!"

"What, did you think I was lying?" Mom laughed, then held the dildo by the base and pointed it at Molly like a magic wand. "You're not the only one around here with a fun little toy, Missy!"

"Jesus!" Molly gasped, gawking straight down the barrel of the thick rubber shaft. "I definitely wouldn't call yours little! How big around is that damn thing?"

"Big enough," Mom said proudly. "Let's just say, it gets the job done."

"I'm sure it does!" Molly blurted out, staring in awe.

"Here, check it out," Mom said, actually handing it over to Molly.

Molly willingly grabbed it and was shocked by the mass of rubber suddenly weighing her hand down. "Dang! It's kinda heavy!"

"Thanks," Mom said. "It's nine inches long, to be exact."

I'm no expert on dildos, but it didn't look overly huge to me. It looked about the size you'd think a dildo should be, although, It did look a lot bigger than the glimpse I got of Molly's pink one the day before, which is why I assumed Molly was so wide-eyed over it.

Molly twisted the toy this way and that way, studying it from all angles. "Gosh, Mom, this things a monster compared to mine!" she said, holding it out at an arms length, admiring it with dreamy eyes.

"Well, before you go falling in love with it, let me show you what it can do first."

Molly reluctantly handed it back over to Mom.

"See this little button here on the bottom?" Mom asked, after flipping the dildo upside down so that the mushroom-head was pointing down at the water.

Molly saw the little grey button and nodded.

"Watch this," Mom said, pressing the button. The rubber suddenly came to life, making a bzzzz sound.

"No way!" Molly exclaimed. "It's even a vibrator!"

"Not only that," Mom said, then pressed the button a second time, making the vibration intensify to the next speed. "It's a multi-speed vibrator."

"Wow! Thats so cool!"

"Now watch this," Mom continued, pushing the button a third time, making the vibration intensify to its third and highest speed.

I was quite entertained watching Mom giving her best sales pitch, and watching Molly totally buy into it. "Gosh, Mom, mine sucks compared to yours," Molly voiced, with dreamy eyes.

Mom then lowered her hand until the full length of the rubber shaft was submerged under the water. The intense vibration caused a little ripple effect to form around it. "It's even waterproof, so I can use it in the shower," she added, unknowingly putting a forbidden image into my perverted mind.

YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,078 Followers