Lake Timberland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, spreading my legs apart and moving in close. She wrapped her fingers around my bouncing dick and began a soft, sensual hand job. "That better?" she asked cutely.

'Better' was an understatement. What she was doing felt out of this world. "Oh, mom, you have no idea!"

"I think I have a little bit of an Idea," she teased, gliding her soft hand up my throbbing boner. "Just relax and let momma take care of this for once."

"Oh God, Mom! You're so damn sexy!" I said out loud for the first time in my entire life. It felt so wrong and so right at the same time.

"Sexy huh?" she smiled flirtatiously. "How do I know you're not just saying that because I have my fingers sliding up and down your big fat boner?"

"Oh god I love that!" I could literally feel my balls begin to tighten as she talked dirty to me.

"I've always thought you were sexy, mom!"

"You have, have you?" She pretended like she didn't know. "Is that why you sniffed my panties, you naughty boy, because you think I'm sexy? You like me talking dirty to you, don't you?"

I could feel the cum in my balls begin to boil. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

"Oh! I love it!" I whimpered. I could literally feel the cum in my balls begin to boil. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Mmm-hm, what?"

She pursed her lips together into a pouty-face. "My pretty-pink-pussy gets so wet every time I find my stolen panties!"

"Oh god! I love your panties!"

"Uh-huh," she smiled encouragingly. "I know you do, baby!"

"Oh fuck, Mom, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Do it, baby!" She cheered me on. "Cum for me! Mmm yeah, cum for your mother!"

"Nghhh," I tensed up. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh yes, baby! Cum for mommy! I want you to. I wanna see it!"

"OHHH fuuuucK!" A giant rope of cum shot out of me like a rocket, sailing into the air, splashing against her shoulder.

"Oh yes! Cum all over me baby!" she cheered me on, then a second rope shot out, landing in her cleavage. "Mmmm just like that."

My whole body convulsed, slowly coming down from the best orgasm I'd ever had.

"That was so sexy," she giggled, letting the little ropes of my jizz ooze out from my pee slit and glaze her hand. She then squeezed her fingers up my softening boner, milking the remaining cum out of it as if it were a tube of yogurt.

My head was spinning in ecstasy.

"I bet you never expected our family vacation to go like this, did you?" she asked, bringing her gooey hand to her mouth.

I watched as she made a show of eating my cum off of it, licking the web between her thumb and index finger.

Chapter 3 coming soon.