All Comments on 'Lake Timberland Ch. 06'

by YouDareMe

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Welcome back

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice, but the story needs a little push now. Dad and Molly have some catching up to do.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The exploits just keep getting better. Will dad be introduced to the hottub, will he get naked playing poker or will Molly swap places with mom? Can't wait to find out. Keep the chapters comming. Great stuff.

Pipe58Pipe585 months ago

Well thank you for posting another chapter! I have checked EVERY DAY waiting and hoping for more. As much as I want to see many chapters, please take your time so the quality stays at the top. You have an amazing way to tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Definitely worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m really enjoying the story up to this point. But I was hoping the dad was gonna stay a back ground character. Sneaking around the dad is half of what makes this story good for me. Kinda takes away from the taboo of it all when everyone is in on it.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady5 months ago

You've done an amazing thing showing us what's happening up there at Lake Timberland. Don't worry about the anonymous sourheads who can't seem to understand that any good story has it highs and lows. I've gladly given this one five stars as I have the previous ones.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

A great next chapter. I can’t wait to see where this goes.

tallman441tallman4415 months ago

Welcome back. You do need to get the daughter involved so the free use vacation can begin and the uptight father can relax.

rodavrodav5 months ago

I really like this exciting story. Although I can’t help but to point out some things. We know the son has a panty fetish. When sniffing used panties and says it smells good or delicious, what does that mean? Could it mean it smells like fragrant flowers like a rose or a nice laundry soap? Why not mention honestly the real smell of pussy? When a guy have a fetish of sniffing the crotch of used panties he would expect that it smells pussy. Could be musky and pungent and panty pervert guys find it erotic, excited and makes their cocks hard. The muskiness in a pussy is a natural smell of a normal healthy woman.

If in real life if the mother and son already knew that the husband/father is already back in the house trying to find them they should already have tried to find a way to get out of the bathroom shower so not to get caught. But to still continue their sexual activity is becoming unrealistic. Hope you just consider this as constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely amazing, looking forward to more chapters, don't rush the pace, as long as you are happy. You'll always get people complaining know matter what you do..

tjreadertjreader5 months ago

I'm so excited for the rest of this story to be published!! Faster please!! ;)

Jambo2014Jambo20145 months ago

I remember reading this series a few years ago and loving it. Still do and look forward to re-reading the remaining chapters when you release them. Hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We have enough story where the son gets it all. Thus, I liked that you chose to set up the daughter with the dad, and make some balance out of it. this choice is perfect. Go on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story , Molly should not be left out of all the fun .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's your story, buddy. Don't bother about the naggers. I could do without the water sports/prostate stuff but it was a nice read. This one was all about mom/son heating up for each other, I liked the chapters where Molly got involved as well. Curious about where it goes next!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just an observation. The story really began with Danny and Molly in the hot tub playing truth or dare. In my mind it should finish there with those two as well. No matter where you take the story in between, that's where it should conclude.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great job once again. Keep going! I love the hints at what's to come. Strip Poker sounds amazing!

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted5 months ago

Great series, cant wait to see where the next chapter leads

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep at it! Love the progression so far. Prefer if dad did not get involved! But like the others say, it's your story!

LsvntLsvnt5 months ago

Ahh I was hoping Danny would keep the girls to himself :⁠-⁠\ I guess as long as he eventually gets molly too I'll be satisfied. Excellent story!

kinkydirtyloverkinkydirtylover5 months ago

Really hope to see the day come into play more as well as some Danny and Molly time!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this, can't wait for next chapters.

GimmemoreM0MsGimmemoreM0Ms5 months ago

Come on man why make Molly go for the dad :( wanted only the brother to have her and the mom.

HtslHtsl5 months ago

I have to agree, that this is not the best part of the story, but it's not that bad either. Go on and let Molly have fun with two men too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Normally I don’t read mother/son incest stories but this series is excellent. All 5 stars. Waiting on chapter 7.

XRoads55XRoads554 months ago

You have good writing skills but your storytelling skills could be improved. The story premise has real potential for believability but the reader is saturated with unending, unrealistic mom son action. Often in an erotic story there isn’t enough “foreplay”. This story has too much

MyssdomMyssdom4 months ago

I was almost expecting Danny to spank his mom after she smacked him. I am looking forward to the next chapter as always'

awkwardcoupleawkwardcouple4 months ago

Dont listen to the haters, im checking all the time for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Someone please finish this. I feel like it's 2 chapters away from conclusion

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

To the anon 15 hours ago I feel he will eventually finish it though the way it sounds like it is going is a sure fire way of hurting the ratings you have the plot set already with the son as the main guy bringing in another dick will just hurt the rating the son no longer would be the main guy character anymore which just throws the original plot out the window without any kind of warning too keep your plot line the same you need to leave the dad out of any sex scene and leave the son the only guy having sex and being the sister and brother together as was hinted during chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

PhoenixLore... honestly? The ground has been laid for a father daughter addition since the beginning. I know some people exult in the cuck aspect of these stories, and I've read some good tales where the father is just an ignorant cuck...but not everyone shares your preference for that aspect of the genre. If it's limited to the family, it can still be hot, and plenty of Incest/Taboo stories where the dad joins in have very high ratings. Especially in stories where (like this one) the dad is made out to be a fantastic guy. My preference is usually for dad not to be in the picture, or to be an irredeemable asshole, but I generally dislike stories where the dad is a great guy who gets cucked and mocked because some folks find that erotic. But that's my preference, and I'd never try to influence an author by threatening/warning them with a vague "score will suffer!!1!" pronouncement. That's just juvenile poppycock. And it shouldn't matter anyway. I hope YouDareMe writes whatever they want to write, and their talent will be reflected in the eventual score. Never write to please your audience. That's a path to madness. Write consistently, don't deliberately "subvert audience expectations" (a lazy, artistically bankrupt "technique" that needs to be shot into the sun), and the audience who enjoys your work will not be disappointed. Squeaky wheels get replaced, with rare exceptions.

YouDareMeYouDareMe3 months agoAuthor

I appreciate that. I've been writing a little bit at a time. Thanks for everyone's patience. Have a wonderful day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm sorry but, my opinion is that from the get go the father was to be nothing more than a means to get the sister away from the son and Mom. Having said that, the father hasn't been really in the focus of the storyline and to bring him into the story at this point is not helping where everyone thought this overall story was going. It will hurt the ratings. Having said that, it's important to remember that this isn't our story. It's the writer's story and he/she can go wherever they so choose. If and when we get another chapter(s) and the story concludes then you can be as critical as you want. Although, this chapter seemed extremely messy and just poorly written. It was necessary to turn the story in a direction that can conclude the story in the way the writer wants.

They say you can't judge a book by it's cover, especially one that hasn't been fully written.

YouDareMeYouDareMe3 months agoAuthor

Chapter 7 has officially been submitted and is now pending approval. 😀😍😁

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

This is such a great series. Dad is pretty clueless which makes it more exciting. Can’t wait to read about the strip poker game. The ass and pee play are so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’ve enjoyed this series, however it lost its way a little with the Mom being the main focus. I think it needs to get back to the Brother and Sister.

Also so the Dad has been left out, more Dad and Daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous