Lake Timberland Ch. 07

Story Info
An evening surprise...
11.3k words
4.8
20.2k
49

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,083 Followers

DAY FIVE AFTERNOON

After Molly's shower, she hurriedly climbed to her loft then returned seconds later dressed in nothing but a pair of skimpy booty shorts and a matching tank top, looking stunning, of course, with her freshly shampooed hair.

It didn't take me long to realize that Mom had been right about Molly's deliberate teasing towards Dad. Molly found every excuse to bend over in front of him, and strangely, he didn't seem to mind. After relentlessly teasing him all day, Molly finally put her and Mom's plan into motion later that evening.

"I'm so bored," Molly complained, gazing out at the raindrops streaming down the window. "There's never anything to do on a stormy day."

"You know there's a whole closet filled with games, right?"

Molly turned her head in the direction Mom was pointing. "Oh yeah!" she exclaimed, her spirits immediately lifted. "How did I forget about those?"

I found it amusing how effortlessly Molly slipped into the role of an airhead teenager as if this hadn't been scripted by her and Mom hours earlier.

As planned, Molly jumped up and eagerly skipped over to the game closet, suggesting various game titles. "Candy Land," she proposed first.

I let out a chuckle. "Come on, Molly, we're not five years old anymore."

"You're right," she giggled. "How about Monopoly?"

"Nah, that game takes forever," objected Dad.

"Hmm," Molly pondered, scanning the closet for more options. "There's a deck of cards here. Does anyone know any fun card games?"

"Isn't there a set of poker chips in there, too?" Mom proposed. "We could always try our luck at poker."

"You guys...play poker?" Dad laughed, already anticipating our impending doom.

Dad had played in a regular game of poker every Wednesday night at his friend Greg's house, so you could say he was far better than the rest of us.

"Hey, I'm not scared," I told him. "I play poker sometimes back at school. I bet I could give you a run for your money."

Dad simply chuckled at me.

"Well, I would have no idea how to play poker," said Molly.

"We'll teach you," Mom offered. "It'll be fun."

"Okay then," Molly smiled, retrieving the poker chips from the top shelf. She brought them to the kitchen table, then claimed her seat.

The rest of us grabbed our drinks, then joined her.

Mom took a second to give Molly a brief summary of the rules while Dad began divvying out the chips -- four ways.

Once Molly received her initial five-card hand, she picked them up and said, "So, having two cards of the same number is considered good, correct?"

Dad chuckled. "Yes, it's called a pair, but the idea is to not let anyone know what's in your hand. Unless you're bluffing, of course."

"Bluffing?" Molly questioned, unfamiliar with poker lingo. "What's bluffing?"

"Bluffing is where you try to make us think that you have something worth betting on, when really, you don't have anything at all."

"Oh..." Molly nodded, and soon the cards were dealt and everyone threw in a few chips.

"All right, flip 'em over!" Mom announced, then we all laid our cards face up on the table.

"Cha-ching!" Dad teased us, winning the first round with an impressive straight. He raked his chips in like a big-shot hustler, making the rest of us laugh at his goofiness.

"Take it easy there, Mr. Las Vegas," Mom teased him, "the rest of us are still amateurs here."

Dad laughed, reshuffling the deck before dealing out the next round of cards. Once I'd received my five cards, I picked them up and found myself looking down at another lousy hand.

"Awesome, three aces!" I lied, wearing my best poker face.

"Ugh!" Molly complained, "well I guess that means I'm folding then."

"He's just bluffing," Dad whispered, shooting me an amused smirk.

I kept a straight face, sliding four chips forward to the middle of the table. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not."

Molly quickly narrowed her eyes at me, calling my bluff. "I see your dollar, big brother, and I'll raise you two more dollars," she said, carelessly throwing twelve chips into the pot like it was nothing.

"I fold," Mom giggled, tossing her cards aside.

Dad then tossed his away, too.

I knew my hand was worthless, but this was all in good fun, so I threw in the additional eight chips, then flopped my cards down.

"I knew it!" Molly cried, celebrating her winning hand; a measly pair of fours.

"Yeah, yeah. Beginner's luck," I chided with an eye roll.

Dad reshuffled the deck, and the game continued. The next five rounds resulted in either Dad, or myself winning, then collecting our chips with cocky grins. As the game went on, the girls never seemed to know when to hold'em or when to fold'em. They just kept making foolish bets, then shrugging it off with their adorable giggles. As a result, their chip stacks rapidly diminished to almost nothing.

"I'm getting my ass kicked over here," Molly complained. She looked over at Mom and asked, "Can we team up as, like, an all-girls team? I don't stand a chance on my own."

"You can't do that," interjected Dad.

"Oh, sure we can, Roger," Mom said, already sliding her chair up next to Molly's. "Besides, with both of our chips combined, we're barely making a full stack."

Dad let out a chuckle, realizing Wednesday night poker rules didn't apply there at the cabin.

The next hand was dealt and Dad won with a pair of kings. I won the next hand with queens, and then the girls pulled off an impressive win with a full house.

"Girl power!" Molly chanted, high-fiving Mom before collecting their winnings.

The girls' luck ran out after that, and they lost the next four hands in a row. They were nearly bankrupt, until the next hand was dealt, and they suddenly seemed more confident. Dad had folded, and it was down to me vs. them.

"We'll call your dollar, bro," Molly said to me, sliding the last of her and Mom's chips into the pot, "and we'll raise you chores for a week."

"Chores for a week?" I chuckled. "How would that even work?"

"It's simple. If you win, Mom and I will do your chores for a week, and if we win, then you have to do my chores for a week."

I glanced down at my hand, praying that my three nines would be strong enough to beat whatever they had, and hopefully wipe that smug grin off Molly's face.

"Make it two weeks, and we have a deal," I countered.

"Fine, two weeks," Molly agreed, then laid their cards down.

"Ugh! Two pairs?" I groaned in mock disgust. "That's almost as good as...THREE OF A KIND," I chanted, laying my cards down, declaring victory over them.

"Ugh!" Molly slumped her shoulders in defeat. "I thought we had you for sure."

Since the girls were out of chips, they'd technically lost, and should've been out, but Dad still dealt them in, so they just continued betting whatever their imaginations could come up with. After a few rounds, I'd won Mom's front-seat privileges for the drive home, then Dad won thirty minutes of yard work out of Molly.

"I think this calls for another celebratory drink," Dad announced, holding his empty glass up in the air after winning the yard chores.

"Allow me," Molly quickly offered, jumping up out of her chair and grabbing the glass from Dad's fingers.

We all knew Dad had stashed a small bottle of bourbon whiskey in the cabinet under the kitchen sink, so Molly quickly went to retrieve it. She made sure that Dad had the best view possible as she bent over, putting her ass in his direct line of sight. In her bent over position, her shorts rode up and the bottom swells of her ass cheeks peaked out. It was captivating, to say the least.

"Oh, here it is," Molly chirped, after finding the buried treasure. She stayed in her bent-over position as she turned to show us the small bottle of whiskey, then she giggled as she noticed Dad's jaw practically touching the floor. "Is this what you had in mind for a celebratory drink, Dad?"

Dad cleared his throat. "Um, yeah, yes, that's precisely what I had in mind."

"Would you like ice with it?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay," Molly smiled, standing up and bouncing over to the refrigerator. She opened the freezer and the frigid air immediately hardened her nipples, or at least they did in my imagination. "Three cubes, right, Daddy?"

Dad swiftly looked up from her ass. "Yes, three cubes."

Hearing her slip the word 'daddy' in there was amusing to me, since we hadn't called him that in years.

Molly dropped three cubes into the glass, making them clink against the sides. She then brought the glass over to the counter and set it down as she picked up the bottle of potent whiskey. She twisted the cap off, then, Just to be cute, she lifted the spout to her nostrils and gave it a quick sniff. "Gosh, Dad, I don't know how you drink this stuff," she said with an exaggerated sour face. She poured the whiskey over the cubes, nevertheless, filling the glass to the halfway mark, then she held it up for Dad's inspection. "Is this enough?"

"A little more, please."

Molly nodded, then poured in another shot or two. "How's that?"

"Perfect!"

Molly carefully carried the nearly full glass over to the table, making sure not to spill a drop. "Here you go," she smiled, handing Dad the glass, "one whiskey, on the rocks, just the way you like it."

"Thanks," he said, retrieving the glass from her fingers. He immediately tipped it back for a healthy sip...then another...then another. He'd drank nearly half of it before dealing out the next round of cards.

I picked up my five cards and determined I had nothing better than an ace high, so I folded, letting Dad and the girls battle that next round.

"Hmm," the girls studied their cards, pondering what would be an ppropriate wager for their five cards.

"I have an idea," Mom announced, turning her attention towards Dad. "If you win, Roger, I'll take my shirt off for you, and if we win, then you have to take your shirt off for us."

"C'mon, Rebecca, you can't take your shirt off in front of our children!" he exclaimed, trying to nip that idea in the bud.

"Oh lighten up, they're not children anymore. When I was Molly's age, my friends and I used to play strip poker all the time."

"This isn't some sorority party, Rebecca, this is our family cabin. We're not going to get naked in front of our children, for crying out loud!"

"Who said anything about getting naked?" Mom laughed. "I just said our shirts. That's not getting naked."

Dad paused for a moment, seemingly lost in his thoughts. He glanced over at me, then quickly back at Mom. "I'm sure Danny doesn't want to see his mother with her breasts out."

"A little late for that," Mom laughed. "Need I remind you about the wet t-shirt contest we had this morning."

"Wait what?" Molly chimed in. "What wet t-shirt contest?"

"On the walk home from our tent this morning, my pajama top got completely soaked. Let's just say poor Danny ended up getting quite an eyeful, didn't you, sweetie?"

"Yeah, you could say that," I chuckled, "you're top didn't leave much to the imagination, that's for sure!"

Mom giggled. "I sure hope I didn't scar you for life."

"Hey, If anyone is scarred for life, it's me!" Molly snickered. "You should've seen the eyeful Dad gave ME in the boat yesterday."

Dad's eyes suddenly grew as wide as saucers as he shot Molly a look of horror. "Sweetie, I, uh-"

"It's fine, Dad, I'm only teasing you."

That didn't seem to make Dad feel any better. "Listen, sweetie, I'm deeply sorry that happened out there. It was an accident, I promise. Trust me, I'm just as embarrassed about it as you are."

"I'm not embarrassed," objected Molly.

"You're not?"

"No. I mean, I could've just looked away as soon as I saw it, but I didn't, so technically that makes me more guilty than you," she admitted, then suddenly realized how naughty of a confession that was and started blushing. "Oh God! I can't believe I just told you that!"

Dad's face also reddened. "Let's just forget that ever happened."

"That's not exactly something a girl just forgets," Mom chimed in. "I mean, you do have a rather large cock, Roger - quite memorable to her, I'm sure."

"Rebecca!"

"Well, you do!" Mom insisted, then turned to Molly for backup. "You saw it. Tell me I'm wrong."

"God, Mom, we shouldn't be having this conversation, but yeah, Dad, it was pretty big."

Dad fell silent, though I could tell by the underlying smirk on his face that he rather enjoyed that compliment.

"Well, I think it's safe to say that none of our heads are going to explode if someone loses a shirt, or even their pants for that matter," Mom said, looking around the table at each of us. "Can we all agree on that?"

"Yes," Molly agreed first, giving her consent.

I simply nodded too, trying not to come off eager. I'm not sure what was going through Dad's mind at that moment, but I hoped whatever it was, it wouldn't spoil the fun I was having with mom. I knew it was selfish of me to think like that, but I couldn't help how I felt.

"I mean, we are on vacation after all," Mom added, "I think we're allowed to show a little skin in the comfort of our cabin, am I right?"

Again, Molly and I nodded along, and then so did Dad, thankfully. Before any of us could get another word out, he flopped his cards onto the table, revealing a straight flush. "I can tell you which one of us will not be losing their shirt," he stated, humoring us with a sudden change in tone.

"Well, I guess that settles that," Mom giggled, not even hesitating before tossing her cards aside and tugging her top off.

I had to suppress a gasp as Mom's glorious nipples came into view and instantly stole my attention. They looked as beautiful as always, staring back at me from across the table. I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around them again later that night.

"Mom, how have you always had such nice tits?" Molly asked aloud. "How have they stayed so perky over the years?"

"I dunno." Mom shrugged. "Good genes, I guess."

Molly snickered. "I hope that means my tits will be as nice as yours when I'm your age."

Mom cocked an eyebrow, "You calling me old, young lady?"

"No!" Molly giggled. "I'm just saying I hope I take after you in the chest department one day."

"You will," Mom promised her.

Suddenly, I remembered I wasn't supposed to be drooling over my mother's glorious titties, and quickly averted my eyes.

It didn't take long for the four of us to settle back into a friendly game of poker, all the while Mom's perky tits graced us with their presence. As Dad dealt the next hand, I noticed he'd kept stealing glances at Mom's nipples, making it apparent that he still had manly lusts.

I think Molly was jealous because when it came time to bet again, she said, "Can we bet my shirt this time?"

I think Dad felt compelled to protest, though it came out weakly. "Sweetie, you don't have to take your top off in front of me."

"What makes you assume I'm going to lose?" Molly challenged him, cocking her eyebrow. "Perhaps you'll be the one taking your shirt off in front of me, Dad."

"We'll see about that," Dad chuckled, taking another sip of his whiskey, before laying hearts down on the table.

"Oh," was all Molly said, before revealing her losing pair of sevens. "Does that mean you win?"

"Yeah," Dad told her with a little chuckle, and before he could say anything else, her tank top went sailing through the air, landing on the floor next to Mom's shirt.

"Jesus," Dad gasped, his eyes drawn to Molly's beautiful pink nips like a vortex.

"What?" Molly laughed, making her boobs jiggle on her chest. "I lost, didn't I?"

"I think your father is just impressed by how nice your tits are," Mom suggested.

"I did not say that," Dad quickly interjected.

"You didn't have to," Mom teased him. "It's written all over your face."

"It is not!"

"So you're saying our daughter hasn't turned into a beautiful young lady?"

"NO! I mean, yes, of course she has, but."

"But what?" You don't think her tits are nice?"

"Rebecca..."

"It's fine, Dad," Molly waved it off, saving him from having to answer that out loud.

Molly then wrapped her arm around Mom's shoulder for a sideways hug, letting her side boob mash against Mom's. "We may not be the best team, but we're for sure the cutest, right, Dad?"

I think seeing how relaxed the girls were, made Dad relax. He couldn't help but smile at them. "I guess I can't argue with that," he admitted, taking another sip of much-needed whiskey.

Another round was dealt, and I had to peel my eyes away from the girls' distracting nipples just to look down at my cards. I noticed that I had nothing, so I quickly folded, leaving it up to Dad and the girls to make the next move.

"We'll bet pants this round," Molly announced during the betting stage. "If you win, Mom will remove her yoga pants, and if we win, Dad, you gotta lose your shorts."

"Now wait a minute here," Dad objected, "I thought we were doing tops only."

"Roger, it's fine," Mom told him. "I'm wearing underwear, which is no different from me in a pair of bikini bottoms."

Dad seemed to agree; at least, he didn't protest any further.

As it turned out, Dad's pair of aces came up short, and Mom and Molly actually won that round with a five-card straight.

"Yay!" Molly triumphantly danced in her seat, making her boobs jiggle on her chest.

Dad nervously laughed as he looked at Molly, then at Mom. "This is getting out of hand, don't you think?"

"Oh Roger, It's not that big of a deal," Mom assured him. "We've all seen you in your underwear before."

This was true, seeing Dad in his tighty-whities wasn't exactly a rare occasion.

"Yeah, but," Dad trailed off, looking down at his lap, then back up at Mom.

"Let me guess, you have a boner?"

"REBECCA!"

"What?" Mom giggled, glancing down at hers and Molly's exposed titties. "At this point, I think Molly and I would be offended if you DIDN'T have a boner."

We all erupted in laughter, even Dad, ironically.

"Dad, I see you in your underwear all the time at home," Molly reasoned with him. "I promise it won't bother me, even if you do have a boner."

Dad awkwardly studied Molly's face for a silent moment. "Are you sure?" he asked her, sincerely.

"Yes, I'm sure," Molly reassured him with a straight face, masking her true excitement.

Dad let out a sigh, pushing aside any inhibitions as he slowly rose from his chair and clumsily unbuttoned the fly of his denim dad-shorts. "Here goes nothing," he muttered, letting them fall to his ankles.

"I knew it!" Mom cried, pointing out the impressive bulge in Dad's underwear, which Molly already had in her crosshairs.

"Wow! It looks even bigger than it did in the boat yesterday!" Molly blurted out, instantly giggling with embarrassment.

Shaking his head in mild discomfort, Dad responded, "Molly, you shouldn't say things like that."

"Sorry," Molly giggled, unable to take her eyes off the impressive bulge. "I'm just being honest."

Dad stepped out of his shorts, returned to his seat, and began shuffling the cards. Little did he know, this unexpected turn of events had been planned by Mom and Molly much earlier that day.

The next ten minutes flew by. Mom was the next to strip down to her underwear, followed by me, and then Molly.

"Jesus," Dad huffed, once Molly had taken off her shorts and revealed her small white panties. "I think I need another drink."

"Don't worry, Dad," Molly quickly offered, kicking her shorts to the side. She grabbed his empty glass and headed towards the kitchen cabinet.

This time, she purposely took her time getting the bottle of whiskey from under the sink, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. I couldn't help but imagine burying my face in her little camel toe, inhaling deeply.

"You're such a tease," Mom playfully teased her.

Molly giggled in response as she brought the bottle to the counter, poured the drink, and handed it to Dad. "Here you go."

YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,083 Followers