Lake Timberland Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly did as she was told, quickly fixing her posture.

"Arch your back a little more," Mom further instructed "...Good girl."

Dad must've felt compelled to ask, "Are you sure about this?"

"Does it look like she's sure?" Mom laughed, gesturing at the way Molly was thrusting her breasts out like a horny cheerleader.

"I swear I won't tell anyone, Dad, I promise!"

That must've been all the consent he needed to hear because he nervously slid out of his seat and sunk low enough into the water so that just his head poked out. Cautiously, he moved in close until he was face to face with Molly's girlish titties.

Molly smiled down at him, bringing her hands up and delicately interlaced her fingers around the back of his neck. "This is gonna be fun!" she cooed, pulling him in and smothering his face in her soft breasts.

Never in a million years would've I imagined Molly getting this far with Dad, yet there they were. From my vantage point, Molly's forearms obstructed my view, so I scooted to my left and was able to see much better. Dad's chin was buried deep in Molly's cleavage. It was hot witnessing a Daddy-Daughter duo in real life.

"Ready?" Mom announced, hovering the glass of Dad's whiskey above Molly's breasts.

"Mm-hm," came Dad's muffled answer.

Mom slowly tilted the glass, letting a few drops spill out onto Molly's flesh.

"Ahh!" she screeched, then giggled as the whiskey trickled into her cleavage. "You should've warned me it was gonna be that cold."

"Sorry," Mom giggled, tilting the glass again. She poured out two full shots before stopping.

Dad took it like a champ, not letting a single drop go to waste. He was smiling as wide as ever as he pulled away.

"So, what'd you think of that?" Mom asked him.

"That was great!"

"Yeah," Molly agreed. "We're gonna have to do that again before this week is over. That was so much fun!"

That actually got a chuckle out of Dad, and he nodded at Molly in agreement, probably wanting it more than she did.

Dad then looked over at Mom. "I wanna see you drink a shot like that now."

"Okay!" Mom chirped, willingly handing him the glass of whiskey, then quickly swapped places with him.

Molly giggled as she sat up straight, thrusting her tits out for Mom this time.

Mom was all too happy to dive right in, smothering her face in the tanned, teenaged skin.

Dad wore the biggest smile as he lifted the glass into position. "Ready?" he asked, not even waiting for an answer before pouring.

Molly trembled, watching the chilled whiskey vanish between her tits again.

Once Mom had downed a full shot, Dad stopped pouring and pulled the glass away.

Mom came up smiling, of course. "That was so fun!" she said.

Dad swirled the last of the whiskey around in the glass. "There's enough whiskey in here for one more shot. Do you want the rest of it?"

That's when Mom looked back at me with a mischievous grin. "Truth or dare, Danny?"

My eyes widened, realizing it was now my turn between Molly's tits. I peered up at Dad to gauge his reaction. In his relaxed, drunken state, he actually laughed a bit, not seeming to care much about anything at that moment. I wondered how he would feel in the morning, after sobering up, would he wake up to an overwhelming sense of guilt and shame.

"Well, what do you say?" Mom asked.

The tame look she was feeding me, made me feel at ease, like everything was going to be okay.

"Oh what the hell. Dare," I answered.

"Atta boy!" Mom triumphed.

"What do I look like, the family liquor dispenser," Molly joked.

"Don't act like you're not enjoying it," Mom teased her, seeing that her jugs were still jutted out, ready for more playtime.

I happily slid out of my seat and into the center of the tub next to Mom, where she'd already made room for me in front of Molly. I sank into the water until I was face to face with Molly's tits.

"Ready?" Dad asked me, hovering the glass above.

I maneuvered into position, smothering my face in my sister's warm cleavage. She smelled wonderful, as always, making my cock tingle under the water. I stuck my tongue out and curled it a bit. Her skin had a unique combination of flavors: perfume, whiskey, and boob-sweat. I didn't hate it at all.

"I'm ready," I murmured.

Dad slowly tilted the whiskey, pouring it all into Molly's cleavage before tilting the glass upside-down, shaking out every last drop.

"That tickles," Molly giggled, as I slurped her delicious boobie-crevice with my curled tongue.

"Sorry," I chuckled, pulling away grinning.

Just then, I felt Mom's hand slide into my boxers and grasp onto my erection underwater. "What did you think of that?" she asked me, feeding me a playful smile. "Have you ever done a shot like that before?"

"No, never," I answered, then peered up at Dad, who was oblivious to what was happening under the bubbly surface of the water.

"That was a first for me, too, bud," he chuckled. "I'd never even heard of a cleavage shot until five minutes ago."

It was weird having a conversation with him, all the while my horny mother, his loving wife, secretly stroked me underwater. I didn't understand why she got such a thrill out of doing stuff like that, but I loved her for it, and I certainly wasn't going to ask her to stop. After all, it was a rush, adding even more danger to our already naughty escapades. I reached over and tickled her pussy-petals through her panties.

"Who's turn is it now?" Mom giggled, giving my dick a responding squeeze.

"It's Danny's turn," Molly answered.

I peered up a Dad again. "Dad, I dare you to go inside and pour yourself another glass of whiskey."

"Nah, I've had enough whiskey for one night," he said laughingly, knowing his limits. "I think its time I go inside and get a shower before bed."

"Wait, you're leaving us?" Molly whined, then reached for her phone and read the time. "It's only eight-thirty, Dad."

"I know, sweetie, but I have to get up early," he told her, already climbing out of the tub. "I'm afraid six AM will be here before we know it."

"Well, you could always skip fishing and hang out with us all day," Molly suggested, with a hopeful smile.

"You mean spend the whole day at the mall?" he laughed, wrapping a towel around his waist. "No thanks, kiddo."

Mom let go of my dick and hoisted herself out of the water enough to bid him goodnight. "'Night, dear," she told him, giving him a quick hug, then a kiss.

"Wait, I wanna hug, too," Molly requested, hoisting her naked body up and out of the water. Unlike Mom, she actually crawled all the way out of the tub and stepped up to Dad.

Dad reached into the hug, but as he did, his towel inadvertently loosened from around his waist, and fell to the floor. "Whoops," he said.

"It's fine," Molly giggled, quickly pulling him in. She hummed in delight as his boner poked her in the belly. "Thank you for giving us such a wonderful vacation, Dad."

"Uh, you're welcome."

"I'm having the time of my life here this year," she assured him, pulling him in a little tighter, sandwiching his full naked cock between them, causing his low-hanging balls to lightly brush against her hairless mound. "I'm serious, Dad, thank you for everything- the cabin, the fishing, the food, the fun we had today."

"Of course, sweetie, it's nothing, really."

Molly leaned back slightly and unexpectedly kissed him squarely on the lips, something she hadn't done in nearly a decade. "'Night, Daddy," she said sweetly, then parted ways with him to crawl back into the hot tub.

He replied with a simple "'night" before disappearing into the cabin. After everything that'd transpired, I couldn't imagine him not needing to rub one out in the shower. I know I would've needed to.

"Oh my God, Molly," Mom exclaimed, as soon as the sliding door clicked shut.

"What," Molly giggled, "aren't I allowed to give my Daddy a goodnight kiss?"

"That was way more than a goodnight kiss, and you know it!"

We spent the next half hour or so laughing amongst each other, reflecting back on the day's activities. It was shortly after nine o'clock when Mom decided it was time to go check whether Dad was fully asleep yet or not.

Two minutes later, she re-emerged from the cabin wearing a coy smirk. "He's asleep," she assured us, then held up a bottle of wine. "Now, whose up for more shots?"

"ME!" Molly and I exclaimed in unison.

As the wine flowed, so did our lust for each other. Molly drank through Mom's clevage, then Mom drank through Molly's, and I drank through each of theirs.

About halfway through the bottle, Mom suggested, "I dare you to drink some out of your brother's belly button."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I dare you to."

I was already rising out of the water, planting my bare ass onto the edge of the tub, making the girls giggle after noticing that at some point, I'd secretly stripped out of my boxers.

"Ooh! I'm actually excited for this," Molly clapped.

"Lie back," Mom instructed me, guiding me into a supine position along the shelved rim of the tub.

I put up no resistance, lying back and sprawling out comfortably along the edge, creating a makeshift shot glass out of my bellybutton.

Mom poured the wine into my belly button until it overflowed and trickled over my waist. "There you go, Molly."

Molly's eyes sparkled, staring in awe at the pool of red wine filling my belly button. She didn't even hesitate before leaning in and slurping it all out. She even used her tongue to suck out every last drop, causing me to quiver at the tickling sensation. Likewise, she laughed along with me, then gave my belly a few soft kisses before resting her cheek on my abdomen, peering down my treasure trail.

"I know I probably shouldn't say this, Danny, but you really do have the most beautiful dick I've ever seen." Her face blushed like crazy. "I seriously can't get over how big it is."

"Thank you," I said, with all the sincerity in the world.

For whatever reason, Mom decided this would be a good time to offer Molly some sex tips. Mom reached for my dick and pinned it diagonally against my stomach. "You see that little puffy spot right there, where Danny's foreskin connects to his mushroom-head?"

Molly lifted her head off my stomach to study the underside of my erection. "Yeah," she said admirably.

"That extra skin is called his frenulum."

"His what?" Molly giggled.

"His frenulum," Mom repeated. "Not all women know this, but when you stimulate that little spot right there, you'll have your man under your total control."

Molly watched in awe as Mom pressed her thumb against my puffy frenulum.

"See," Mom giggled, when a faint moan escaped my lips.

"What's it feel like?" Molly asked Mom.

"Soft...kinda squishy," Mom answered, moving her hand off my cock to allow Molly full access to it. "Go ahead, touch it."

Molly reached down and lightly poked my sensitive button. "Wow!" she said. "That really is soft."

"I told you," Mom laughed. "That's like a magic button to a man, kind of like our clits are to us."

"That's interesting," Molly said, poking my magic button some more, appreciating the way she was making my cock twitch. "Mom, truth or dare?"

"I'll do a dare."

Molly delicately curled her fingers around the base of my shaft and pointed it skyward for Mom. "I dare you to lick it."

Mom giggled as she leaned in and eagerly licked my frenulum. Her tongue felt as wonderful as always, tickling my spongy button. She tongue-tickled it for roughly fifteen full seconds before pulling away, smiling. "Molly, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Molly answered, already leaning her face in next to Mom's. Before I knew it, Molly's tongue was tenderly licking the underside of my cock.

"OHH," I sighed in delight.

My pleasurable sighs gave her encouragement to take it a step further, running her tongue down the whole length of my cock.

"Oh God, Molly!"

"Mmm," she murmured in response, appreciating the taste and texture of my dick. She then licked all the way back up, then down again, then up. Her naughty exploration lasted only a few more tongue swipes before she pulled away, smiling.

"That was so hot!" Mom insisted.

"Yeah it was" Molly grinned in agreement, seductively eying my dick like a juicy piece of meat. She didn't wait for another dare before diving back in, this time spiraling her tongue around my mushroom head.

"Holy shit, Molly!" I groaned.

She continued her tender tickle, shifting her eyes up to feed me a look of tremendous love.

"I love you, Molly," I told her, and meant it.

In response, she gave my dick a loving kiss, and it felt as though my heart might explode with joy. The sensation of her silky lips surpassed anything I could have ever imagined.

"Oh my God, Molly, you're incredible!"

"Mmm," she cooed, vibrating her mouth around my mushroom head.

"Go deeper, sweetheart," Mom encouraged her.

Molly obliged, taking more of me into her quivering mouth. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down my cock while her hand stroked the lower half in perfect harmony.

My head fell back in pleasure, loving the feel of her soft inner cheeks. I let my mind drift to fantasy land, where instead of her mouth, it was the velvety-smooth walls of her pussy gliding up and down my dick.

Despite having had sex with Mom already that morning, I desperately needed to cum. I couldn't remember ever feeling as pent-up as I did at that moment. After only five minutes of Molly's skillful sucking, I could already feel my balls begin to tighten, trembling in ecstasy.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I warned her. "Oh fuck, Molly, you're gonna make me cum!"

She sucked harder and faster, and within seconds, I was dangerously close to climax. "Ohhhh," I moaned, "oh fuck, ohhh!"

She quickly pulled her mouth off, but continued vigorously pumping her fist. "Do it, Danny, come for me!"

"OHHH," I cried as the biggest wad shot out of me and hit her in the face.

"Mmm that's it," she moaned, as I painted her face with cum, "give it to me, all of it!"

Spurt after spurt geysered out of me as she stroked me for all I was worth.

When I finally opened my eyes, I felt slightly disoriented, still coming down from heaven. I peered down at Molly, watching her squeeze the last few drops out of me before licking her hand clean.

"That was quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen," exclaimed Mom, staring in amazement at Molly's cum-painted face.

Molly simply smiled, then reached for her phone and snapped a quick selfie. "God! Look at me," she giggled at the picture. "I'm completely covered!"

This was true, she was drenched indeed. I'd gotten it on her nose, her cheeks, her chin, even her hair.

"I think you look adorable," Mom assured her.

Molly made a silly face, fluttering her eyelashes. "Oh really?"

"Absolutely!" Mom laughed, then scooped a dollop off Molly's cheekbone and slipped it into her mouth.

"Hey, that's mine," Molly teased. "I worked hard for that!"

"Mmmm," Mom savored the taste, before pulling her finger out, clean as a whistle. "I think there's enough here for both of us."

"Probably," Molly laughed.

Unexpectedly, Mom leaned in and licked all the way up Molly's face, coating her tongue with cum before pulling back to show it off.

"Hey!" Molly playfully protested. "Give that back!"

Mom smiled, motioning Molly to crouch down. Mom then slightly rose out of the water, just enough to hover her face over Molly's.

Eagerly, Molly tilted her head back and opened her mouth like a baby bird.

Teasingly, Mom let the cum ooze from between her lips, offering Molly only a few drops before letting it all drizzle out onto her tongue.

"Mmm," Molly enjoyed the taste with a warm smile, then motioned Mom to swap places with her.

Once Molly had deposited it all back into Mom's open mouth, Mom teasingly gargled it, creating a frothy, cummy, saliva mixture.

Again, they swapped places and Molly was all too excited to open up for another turn with the tasty concoction. Mom let it drizzle out slowly, then literally spat the last few drops into Molly's mouth, making her giggle.

They snowballed my load back and forth a few more times before Molly selfishly swallowed it down her throat. "Mmm," she licked her lips, then opened up to show Mom her empty mouth.

Mom replied with a giggle.

"I think I need a shower now," Molly laughed, combing her fingers through her cummed in hair, and before anyone could protest, she jumped out of the tub and skipped into the cabin.

I wasn't sure how much of that was planned by her and Mom, but that was the last we saw of her that night.

It was difficult to believe how far we'd come in such a short amount of time. Reflecting back, I remembered how nervous I'd been when Mom first touched me in that very hot tub. It'd only been a few days ago, yet it seemed like a whole other lifetime ago.

My smile returned as Mom crawled into my lap, facing me with a playful grin. "Think you can handle any more surprises tonight?" she asked, tilting her head cutely.

"There's MORE?" My eyes lit up.

"Oh, we've only just begun," she laughed, then rose out of my lap a few inches. "Now, are you gonna take these damn panties off me, or am I gonna have to do it myself?"

I chuckled, peeling them off her ass and then down her legs.

"Mmm, much better," she purred like a kitten. "Those have been gnawing at my skin for the past six hours."

I chuckled, watching her stand up on the bench seat. She then lifted her foot from beneath the water's bubbly surface, dangling her panties from her toes.

"Meet me at our sex cave in exactly ten minutes," she instructed, kicking the panties at my face before climbing out of the tub and then disappearing into the cabin.

I shot out of the water and literally threw the cover over the hot tub, then quickly tidied up the deck.

🌲🌲🌲⛺️🌲🌲🌲

"So, what's this surprise you're not telling me about?" I pried, after meeting her at the entrance of our tent.

"You'll see," was the only hint she offered, unzipping the door and slipping inside.

I quickly followed her in, then zipped us in for the night.

"You see that overnight bag of mine over there?" she asked, shining the flashlight in the direction.

"Yeah," I answered, seeing it tucked away in the corner.

"There's something in there I think you're going to want," she said, holding the flashlight steady for me.

I crawled over to the bag and began rummaging through it while Mom made herself comfortable atop our sleeping bag.

"Check the front pocket," she advised me.

I unzipped the little cloth pocket and after some digging, I discovered a small bottle of lubricant. Smiling, I whipped around and saw that she was already naked, hunched over in a jackknife position. Her ass was poised in the air, while her face was turned with her cheek mashed into the sleeping bag. She looked so incredibly gorgeous, wearing nothing but an eager smile. We exchanged grins before I zeroed in on her adorable asshole. "Wait, does this mean..."

"Mmm hm!" She bit her bottom lip, nodding at me seductively. "That is, if you'd like to?"

"OH, fuck yeah!"

"Language!" she scolded with her cute little laugh.

I excitedly stripped out of my clothes and crawled up behind her, wasting no time before flipping the cap of the little bottle open and squirting a glob of the clear gel into the little divot of her tailbone. I watched as it cascaded through her valley of taut ass-skin, pooling in and around her asshole.

"Mmm," she purred, like a kitten, flexing her sphincter to literally swallow the. "Put some on your dick too, my love."

I quickly obliged, drizzling a line of gel all the way across my cock before rubbing it in with a firm fist. I could already feel butterflies dancing in the pit of my stomach.

"I love watching you pleasure yourself for me," she murmured, smiling at me.