Lake Timberland Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I love watching you flex your asshole like that," I replied.

"You mean like this," she giggled and pulsed it in and out again.

I reached up and thumbed it, massaging soothing circles into it.

"Mmm," she cooed. "You have no idea how excited I am for this. It's been forever!"

I pressed my thumb more firmly, working the lube into every crinkle of her tightly knotted rosebud, then added even more pressure, and my thumb effortlessly slid right through the tightness.

"Ohhh," she moaned in pleasure, clenching her purple ring around my thumb knuckle. "Danny, that feels so wonderful!"

Carefully, I slid my thumb in deeper, getting her nice and lubed before pulling out and taking my thumb into my mouth.

"God, Danny! I love it!"

I smiled, then lined my dick up next, nudging my mushroom against her opening, giving her a little massage with it.

"Don't tease me, baby," she begged. "Put it in me!"

With one hand grasping the base of my cock and the other resting on the small of her back, I gave her the smallest of thrusts, cautiously letting my mushroom head slide past her sphincter's natural resistance.

"OH, Danny, you're huge!" she cried. "Just give me a second to get used to it."

She did her anal contracting thing a few more times, getting her sphincter acclimated to the penetration.

The mere thought of being in my mother's ass almost made me explode. Not only was she my loving mother, she was also the most desirable woman in the whole world to me.

"Okay, push it in now, honey, gently."

I held on to her hips and slowly added pressure. Her anal passage felt smoldering hot as I got deeper. I swear I could feel the rhythm of her heartbeat through the velvety walls of her ass. Before I knew it, all eight inches of my cock were buried deep into her.

"OH, Danny!" she cried. "You feel so wonderful!"

I moaned in response, slowly pulling out before gently thrusting back into her.

"Mmm! Yes, baby! Fuck that ass! Fuck your mommy's tight ass!"

I pumped slightly faster, obeying her nasty commands. After five minutes, I had plunged in and out of her ass nearly a thousand times, bouncing my balls against her wet pussy with every thrust. It gave me such a high, knowing that I was about to cum in her forbidden hole.

"Yes!" she cried. "I've been such a naughty girl. I deserve to be punished!"

I raised my hand and spanked her, making her giggle.

"Mmm! Yes! We've been so naughty, sneaking around on your father!"

"OH fuck, Mom!"

"Yes, we've both been so bad! I think you need to cum in my naughty ass for a punishment!"

I groaned in delight, picking up even more speed.

She must've known I wasn't going to last much longer because she then snuck her hand underneath herself and began wildly strumming on her clit. "Oh Danny, cum with me, baby! Fill me with your giant load! Please, baby, I need it!"

"OH shit, Mom!" I was shaking, on the brink of an insane orgasm. "I'm gonna cum, mommy!"

"Do it, son! I want it so bad! Give it to mommy, all of it!"

Two more pumps was all it took, then, blastoff! "OHHH Fuuuck!" I yelled, my load shot out of me like a rocket, coating her smoldering passage in warm spunk.

Simultaneously, her speedy fingers brought herself to orgasm. "OHHH!" she screamed, shivering in ecstasy.

I collapsed onto her back, and there was a moment of silence between us. After a moment, my softening dick smoothly slid out of her buttery butthole.

"You did so good, baby!" she sighed, with post-orgasmic bliss.

I smiled in delight. "I never would've imagined that feeling so good, Mom, that was incredible!"

"Just wait until we try the cowgirl position," she giggled. "That's my favorite."

"Really?"

In response, she turned us around so that I was lying on my back, while she sat on my hips, facing me. "This is called the cowgirl position," she explained, leaning back and supporting herself with her hands on the floor behind her. Her bare feet were planted firmly on the ground, pressed against my waist.

In this position, her pussy was on full display, capturing my undivided attention. It was absolutely stunning to see her voluminous brown bush, pointing down towards her enticing pussy folds. The outer petals had a slightly darker shade, framing the inner pale pink petals that swirled around her glistening hole. It was like a priceless sculpture meant for an art gallery. To my delight, the spunk I'd just given her was slowly dripping out of her ass, greasing my renewed boner for more playtime.

"Think you could fuck my ass in this position?" she enticed, gyrating her hips in a small circle.

"God, Mom, I can't imagine anything I'd want more!"