Lakeside Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh we were just, like, really fucked up and horny," I said, realizing how stupid it sounded coming out of my mouth as an excuse.

"Hey you don't have to prove anything to me dude, I'm cool." he smiled and put his arm around me.

Still in a moment of shock, from my first coming out experience and his general coolness around it, I stood still, letting him hold me. It was the first time I had been held by another guy in public, and I honestly love it. His boney arms felt good around my shoulders and in my drunken haze, I began to lean onto him. A feeling of warmth came over me, not quite like the pulsating shock of Milo's touch, but in a different way, just as nice.

The bonfire had started to die and people began to get on their way home. Eventually, we were the last two conscious people and there was still no sign of Milo and Brit.

"Should we look for them? I asked, still leaning against Eric's lean figure.

"Sure, I mean, do you want to find them?" He asked.

"I want to make sure they didn't get eaten by a bear," I replied, allowing myself to cover my displeasure at their fornication, if we caught them, they had to stop.

We hopped out of the back of Eric's truck and made our way into the woods.

The trees slowly became invisible and the world around a void of black.

"Here, take my hand, let's not get lost." He said, wrapping his long fingers around mine, grabbing my attention momentarily.

After finding a path we decided to move along it, hoping to hear something. The sound of frogs and bugs filled the air, with now noticeable human noise. After what felt like miles of walking a break in the path opened up onto the illuminated lake.

"Oh, shit" Eric almost yelled, "I didn't realize we got all the way out here!".

Eric let go of my hand, almost abandoning me. I would have been sadder if it weren't for the thin line of moonlight outlining his half-naked body and he began to strip down.

"What are you doing man?" I asked, surely I wouldn't get lucky twice in one day after 18 and a half years of never being touched.

"Skinny dipping, come on!" He said, before diving in. Right before his slender body hit the water I saw his dick dangle out from between his legs.

I wasn't small but between Milo and now Eric, I was beginning to feel inadequate.

"It's so warm!" he yelled back to shore, urging me to follow suit.

In a trance-like state, I removed my clothes and followed him into the murky water. I generally hated swimming at night, but something about his eagerness pulled me in along with him.

We stopped swimming several yards offshore, unable to touch the kelp filled ground, treading water. Eric was silent, which was unusual for him, watching me float nervously nearby. To expect anything would be presumptuous, still, as the day had unfolded, nothing felt off-limits. His soft face in the moonlight reminisced a classic marble statue of a young Grecian soldier, his beauty was timeless. I had always appreciated his good looks but never felt enthrall in the way I had with Milo. He never felt quite as accessible to me. He dipped his head under the water, returning with droplets of water traveling the curvatures of his head onto his barely exposed shoulders. In a moment of empowerment, from my day time activities, I made my move. Swimming over to him until our noses almost touched, his hazel eyes gleamed into mine as he leaned forward ever so slightly to meet my lips. Even though the taste of the pond water was overwhelming, his warm breath filled my lungs with excitement. I pulled away, to see him nervously looking at me, however still equally enthrall. I grabbed his arm under the water, and began to pull him into the shallower area, he was now under my trance, willing to please me in any way possible.

We reached standing ground, his height brought his nipples out of the water while my chest barely breached. He wrapped his warm arms around me, protecting me from the chilling air. Our lips met again, with a soft passion, neither one of us wanting to hurt the other. Our slow movement created ripples around us, centering us within the lake, spinning slowly around one another. I dipped my hand from his shoulder back into the water, diving it down to reach his growing cock. His dick, now floating in my hand sprung forward, poking just below my abdomen. Eric, wasn't as thick as Milo but he was just as long, if not longer, his solid uncut cock began to pulse in my hand. I maneuvered around it, slowly tugging at it to the rhythm of our bodies. His hand slipped from the back of my neck and onto my ass, parting my cheeks and rubbing his fingers up and down my crack. He pulled away from my lips, leaving me with the taste of him lingering, and lifted me. My legs wrapped around him, holding on so that even the strongest current couldn't pull us apart. He began kissing my neck, making me uncontrollably moan with pleasure. My hard cock pressed into his abs. I felt his dick slide under me and graze my hole. I knew what I wanted and I needed it now.

"Take me to shore," I commanded, and he obliged.

He carried me until only our calves were still submerged, protecting me from whatever lied beneath the mysterious waters. Upon our arrival we fell into each other, laying on the mixture of sand and dirt that line our lake. Eric began to thrust on to me, running his shaft between my leg and dick. Still kissing my neck, I was afraid this would bring me to my third climax of the day. I pushed him over, climbing onto of him and began going at his neck. The tight skin covered bulging veins as I licked up and down, causing him to whimper in pleasure. I grab his cock now standing well over eight inches and began massaging it. He quickly grabbed mine as I leaned back practically placing it in his mouth. He quickly got the message, using his tongue as a vibrator as he slowly moved up and down my shaft. I loved the way I felt inside his mouth, warm, desired, cared for. I pulled out as I was once again nearing my orgasm and climbed to suck his dick. He tasted of musk and precum, something I never knew how much I would enjoy. Opening my throat I began to take all of him in me, forgetting the notion of a gag reflex entirely. He moaned again, a sensation I lusted over being able to provide. Eventually, he spun my body around, allowing my ass to fall onto his face and he began licking my hole, causing me to momentarily stop sucking due to the overwhelming pulsing pleasure throughout my body. I felt myself open as his tongue slid in. I need to have him inside me, all of him.

"Fuck me." I practically begged.

He looked me in the eye, smiled, and spit into his hand, covering his dick in his self-made lube. I laid down on the ground and lifted my legs, allowing him to crawl over me, once again wrapping my legs around his body.

"You ready?" he said playfully.

"Please just give it to me," I asked, moaning as he began to slip in.

"Does it hurt?" he questioned with sincerity.

"A bit," I responded, refusing to acknowledge how much it did hurt because it felt so good.

He moved further in as I let out a cry. He was almost entirely inside me now and it was all I needed. He leaned down and started to kiss me, balancing with one hand, jerking me with the other. His strokes began to pick up, hurting less and less with each pump allowing me to fully succumb to pleasure. I moan and held onto him as he fucked me into the ground. I couldn't bear the pure bliss any longer.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled, as his hand and thrust increased speed.

I screamed as I came, all over his and my chest. He didn't stop pounding me my bliss had set him off as he looked into my eyes, with an intensifying expression, I knew what was about to happen. His eye rolled back in the moonlight and a stream of his cum filled me inside. It's warm texture and his pure ecstasy were almost enough to make me come again. He collapsed onto my chest, still holding and kissing me, as his dick slowly went soft, and sliding out of my hole, pulling some of his cum along with it.

We laid in each other arms, not speaking on the edge of the water. I held his flaccid cock and he held mind, as we drifted off to sleep in our drunken glee, nude in the moonlight.

12