Lakeside View Pt. 03

Story Info
The two couples start getting it on in the media room.
4.1k words
4.4
15.8k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

*****

Betty led Bob and Jill down into the basement of their lakefront home, with Harry bringing up the rear.

"This, obviously, is the laundry room," Betty said as they passed through the small area with its washer, dryer, utility sink, and clothes-folding-table.

"Nice," Jill said. "I wish our house had a basement. I like all the room you have here."

Betty opened the next door, flicked a light switch, and as she waved the others in, she said, "And this is our media room."

"Oh! This is wonderful!" Jill said.

"Wow!" Bob said. "Yeah, this is the way to watch porn!" Looking out the window at the end of the room, with its view out over the darkening lake, he added, "You just have the one window to cover up."

"The projector screen is in the ceiling right above it," Harry said. "A touch of the button, and total privacy." He picked up a remote and demonstrated. Twenty seconds later, the screen had slid down its two tracks along the sides of the window, and the window was completely hidden.

"Clever," Bob commented. "No gaposis to give away what you're watching."

"Designed it myself," Harry said, proudly.

Facing the screen was a wide couch with a shorter "L" on each end of it, set at a slight angle.

Harry pushed another button on the remote, and the lights slowly dimmed until they were out, entirely, and the room was black. He then brought them back up to a moderate level of mood lighting.

"I know that we talked about watching Chasey Lain when we invited you over," Betty said, "but with all the stories we just shared up on the patio, I, for one, don't think I need a movie to get me more in the mood. Am I alone, or is anyone else already horny, too?"

"I'm in!" Bob said, raising his hand.

"I think I've been hard since you guys pulled up in your boat," Harry said.

"As much as I like watching Chasey get it on with another woman," Jill agreed, "I'm ready for the reality of that!"

Betty stepped up close to Jill, took her face between her hands, and kissed her gently. "I'm so glad you feel that way!"

In a moment, the two women had their arms wrapped around each other, and as they held each other tightly, they ground their bodies against one another, and kissed passionately.

As the women stood kissing and writhing provocatively against each other, Harry reached down and unbuckled his belt. As he lowered his fly, he said to Bob, "This looks like it could be a good show! I think we should get more comfortable."

Thirty seconds later, the two men were naked and sitting on the couch with their stiff cocks pointing upward as they watched their wives.

"I think we have an audience," Betty said to Jill. "I hope we don't disappoint them."

"I'm sure that just watching me kiss you has Bob ready to start jerking off," Jill said. "That's always been a big fantasy of his."

Betty turned to the men, and told them, "Leave your hands off your cocks, boys. Let's see how much self-control you have."

"Just as well," Bob said to Harry. "Jill's right; I'd blow my load in a minute flat if started jerking off right now."

Betty looked at Jill, and said, "Do you mind if I undress you?"

"If I can return the favor," Jill answered.

"Of course!" Betty said. She then gave Jill another gentle kiss, and started to slowly unfasten the buttons down the front of her untucked blouse.

When she reached the bottom, she let the blouse hang open naturally, exposing three or four inches of flesh between Jill's tits, and down to her belly button, ending where her slacks fastened around her waist.

Betty reached up and gently dragged her fingernails over Jill's swollen nipples, still hidden beneath the thin fabric.

"Puffies," Betty said as she teased the already-aroused nipples, and looked Jill in the eyes. "I love those!" She then leaned in and gave Jill another warm kiss.

Without separating their lips, Betty took hold of the edges of the blouse, and slowly drew them back. When the edges were at the far sides of Jill's tits, Betty broke the kiss and looked down.

"Oh! How lovely!" Betty said.

Jill's C-cup breasts were cradled from below by a lacy white half-bra that made sure that her soft, puffy pink nipples were fully exposed, front and center.

Betty bent down, and drew close to Jill's right nipple. Jill could feel the other woman's breath on the aroused mound, and she reached up, put her hands on Betty's head, and pulled her closer.

But Betty resisted, pulling back away from Jill's yearning nipple. She reached up, took Jill's hands from her head, and lowered them to Jill's sides.

Betty looked up into Jill's confused expression, and said, "I've got this. When I need your help, I'll let you know."

Jill smiled, clamped her hands against her slacks at her thighs, and said, "Should I call you Madam?"

Betty smiled back, and said, "No need for that. This isn't about domination or control. It's about enhancing the experience."

Betty slid her hands down Jill's arms, and gently caressed her hands. At the same time, she leaned back in, extended her tongue, and slowly licked it all over Jill's puffed up nipple.

Jill was longing for her to put her mouth over it, and suck and even bite a little bit, but instead, Betty blew a stream of air over the wet flesh.

The sudden coolness caused Jill to suck in her breath and let out a soft mew.

Betty repeated the licking and blowing on Jill's left tit, and then she gave each one a tender kiss. She straightened up, and while still holding Jill's hands against her thighs, she said softly, "We'll get back to those."

Jill smiled broadly, and said, "You are such a tease!"

"All part of the enhanced experience," Betty replied. "If you want, I can stop, though."

"Hell, no!" Jill said emphatically. "I've never felt so on fire doing nothing in my life!"

Betty leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. It was tender, yet passionate, and Jill knew it, too, was a tease of things to come.

Betty squatted down so that her face was level with Jill's waistband, and she slowly pulled down the fly of her slacks.

As she unfastened the single button, she looked up at Jill, and said, "Don't let them fall," knowing that they would drop to the floor without Jill's hands on them.

Betty then ran her hands up the backs of Jill's legs, and onto her ass. She roved her hands all over the two globes, caressing every inch and curve.

Finally, as she cupped her palms against Jill's wonderfully round ass, she hooked her fingertips into the waistband, and she began to gently tug downward.

Jill kept her pressure against her thighs, but she let Betty win the tug of war.

When the slacks cleared Jill's fingertips, they fell to the floor, and Betty said, "Oh, my! What a lovely ensemble!"

Jill was wearing a white lace garter belt that matched the bra. From the bottom edge of the lacy belt hung four garters that held up a pair of dark stockings. Over the garter belt, she wore a pair of white satin thong underwear that barely covered her pussy in front, and, in back, disappeared entirely into the crack of her ass.

Betty lightly brushed the back of a finger over Jill's satin-covered pussy, and then said in mock concern, "Oh, dear! You seem to be all wet. We wouldn't want you to catch a cold, now would we? We'll have to get you out of that wet thing right away."

Betty slid her hands back up and onto Jill's now-naked ass, and after re-exploring its curves and enjoying its smoothness, she hooked her thumbs under the tiny waistband, and pulled down slowly. She moved carefully, so as not to pull the front of the little panties down at the same time.

Betty hooked the elastic band under the cooperative curve of Jill's ass, and then she moved her fingers around to the front.

She took hold of the top of the little triangle, and slowly pulled down, peeling the wet satin away from Jill's soaked pussy.

Betty let the skimpy article drop onto the heaped slacks, and then moved in close to Jill's now-bare pussy.

Again, she ran the back of a finger lightly over the exposed flesh, caressing the outer curves of Jill's mound, but purposefully avoiding the slightly-parted slit with its droplets of pussy juice.

Instead, as she had done with Jill's nipples, Betty blew a stream of cool air over the moistness.

Again, Jill sucked in her breath, threw back her head, and with closed eyes, moaned, "Oh, my God, Betty! Kiss it! Kiss my pussy! Stick your tongue up my burning cunt hole!"

Betty leaned in, and planted a long, passionate kiss against the soft, wet lips, but she didn't extend her tongue.

As she stood up, she said, "We'll get back to that, too." She then gave Jill a hot, passionate kiss, sharing the taste of her own pussy juice with her.

When she broke the kiss, Betty moved back a step, and said, "Now, you undress me."

Betty wore a simple, one-piece dress that extended to her mid-thigh. It had a zipper all the way down the front, which was open to a level that exposed a tantalizing amount of her 36-D cleavage.

As Jill reached for the zipper-pull, Betty turned to the guys on the couch, and asked, "Can you see all right?"

She suddenly turned away from Jill, and said, "What the hell is this? What did I tell you?"

The two men were sitting there, enjoying the show, slowly sliding their hands up and down each other's stiff cocks, using their copious pre-cum as lubricant.

"You said not to put our hands on our cocks," Bob said. "You didn't say anything about each other's."

"Well, I'm saying it now!" she said in a mock scolding tone. "Nobody's hand on anybody's cock! And no mouths, either, if you were thinking about going there."

"She's tough!" Bob said to Harry in a theatrical whisper.

"Yeah," Harry replied, "but she's fair. She teases the shit out of everyone!" He then added, "But you'll thank her later."

Betty turned back to Jill, and said, "I believe you were about to undress me?"

"With pleasure!" Jill replied.

She took hold of the zipper-pull, and slowly eased it down; past Betty's tits, across her belly, and finally to the hem, where the two halves fell apart and hung from Betty's shoulders with a wide gap.

Jill took hold of the two edges, right at tit level, and slowly pulled them apart. As she moved her hands, she made sure to drag them across the soft flesh of Betty's full tits, and over her erect nipples.

Jill kept going until she was able to push the dress off Betty's shoulders, and let it drop to the floor.

Jill then took a step back, looked Betty up and down, and said, "Great minds think alike."

"Sexy minds, too, apparently," Betty replied.

Like Jill, Betty wore a garter belt holding up dark stockings, and a half-bra cupping her generous tits and lifting them high and proud. In contrast to Jill's, Betty's lacy lingerie was all black.

Also unlike Jill, Betty wore no panties, at all.

Jill moved in and rubbed her puffy nipples against Betty's stiff protruding nubs. She then wrapped her arms around her, and pulled her mostly-naked body to hers while giving her a hot lip-biting and tongue-dancing kiss.

Jill finally broke the kiss and leaned down to the level of Betty's uplifted tits. She opened her mouth, and covered as much of Betty's big tit as she could, completely engulfing her dark brown nipple.

As she sucked, she flicked her tongue over the roughly textured areola. As she withdrew her mouth, she lightly clamped her teeth over the stiff nub, and let it drag out between them.

Betty closed her eyes, and moaned, "Oh, yeah! Nobody can tease a hard nipple like another woman! Do the other one, Jill! Pull my tough little nub with your teeth! God, you are good!"

Jill clamped her mouth over Betty's other nipple, and treated it even rougher, while at the same time pulling, pinching, and twisting the first one.

"Fuck, yeah!" Betty groaned. "Put your other hand between my legs and finger-fuck my dripping cunt!"

Jill slid her hand down along Betty's belly, over the garter belt, and to the top of her trimmed mound. Using two fingers, she rubbed the landing strip of pubic hair, moving closer and closer to Betty's clamshell slit.

As Betty moaned in anticipation, Jill split her fingers apart and began to rub the sides of Betty's pussy, leaving the hungry slit untouched.

Betty let out a little laughed, and said, "You tease! But I guess I deserved that, huh?"

Jill gave Betty's nipple a hard pull with her teeth, and then straightened up and kissed her hungry mouth.

As they kissed, they ground their mounds against one another, pulling with their hands clamped on each other's asses.

Finally, Jill broke the kiss, and said, "Time to eat some pussy!"

She settled to her knees, and as Betty spread her legs, Jill clamped her mouth over her wet clamshell pussy.

She sucked on the soft flesh as she ran her tongue up through the slit, savoring the taste of pussy for the first time in ages.

As Betty rotated her hips to give Jill better access, she put her hands on the back of her head and pulled her hard into her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, Jill!" Betty moaned. "Suck my cunt! Oh, your tongue feels so nice inside my lips like that!"

Jill pushed her tongue between the spongy lips and found Betty clit. As she ground her tongue over the sensitive little nub, she reached up, and pushed two fingers up Betty's cunt hole.

Betty reacted by letting out a long, "Oh, yes!" and then turned to sit on the edge of the couch. With her hands holding Jill's face firmly against her pussy, Betty sat and spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Fuck, yeah, Jill! Suck on my clit and pound your fingers up my cunt! God, that feels so good!"

Jill sucked and lapped, and drove her fingers hard and fast into Betty's sloshing cunt, all the while enjoying the taste of the pussy juices that flowed more and more.

Suddenly, Betty pushed Jill away from her pussy, and as she got up from the couch, she said, "I want to cunt-fuck your pretty face, Jill! Flip over and put your head right here on the edge of the cushion!"

Jill turned over, sat on the floor, and leaned her head back onto the couch, looking up at Betty.

Betty knelt on the cushion, and lowered her dripping pussy onto Jill's upturned face. She rocked and swiveled her hips, forcing her pussy lips to part and expose her soft inner folds to Jill's mouth, tongue, and even her nose.

As Betty gyrated her hips, smearing every inch of Jill's face with her pussy juice, Jill struck out her tongue and gathered as much of the sweet cunt-nectar as she could.

Betty soon found a position and rhythm where she could fuck her clit against Jill's nose, and feel Jill's tongue poking up into her cunt hole.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Betty groaned as her body stiffened, and her cunt began to spasm and gush her hot pussy juice all over Jill's face.

Jill sucked and swallowed as fast as she could, but she was no match for the cunt-juice that spewed from Betty's pussy, and she ended up with Betty's cum even running into her ears.

When Betty finally climbed off of Jill's soaked face, she bent down and kissed her hard and passionately.

"Holy shit!" Harry said. "That was an awesome show, but there's two stiff dicks over here that are ready to erupt because of it! You think you can interrupt your hot girl-girl action for a bit, and help us out?"

Betty helped Jill to her feet, gave her another kiss, and handed her a towel from one of the end tables. As Jill wiped her face, Betty turned her so they could both see their husbands with their drooling erections throbbing and waiting for some attention.

As they admired the two good-sized cocks, Betty said to Jill, "So you've never seen your hubby with a hard cock filling his mouth, have you?"

"Not yet," she answered with a smile.

"Well, why don't you get down there where you can see better, and tell him what you want to see?" Betty said.

Jill got on her knees beside Harry, and leaning on his naked leg, she looked up at Bob, and said, "Come on down here with me. Right between Harry's legs."

As Bob slid off the couch, Harry spread his legs to make room.

"Kiss it for me!" Jill told her husband. "Kiss his cock head, and taste his penis juice!"

Bob leaned over and placed his lips against the spongy knob, turning his head back and forth to smear the precum across his lips. He then extended his tongue, and with his mouth open, swirled it all over the fat head.

"Do it, baby!" Jill told her husband. "Suck his fat cock! Take his stiff dick in your mouth and suck the cum right out of it!"

Even without Jill's encouragement, that was exactly what Bob planned on doing, but having his lovely wife watching and urging him on with her filthy language turned him on even more.

Bob slid his lips down the stiff pole of engorged flesh, feeling every vein and ripple as he took it all the way to the back of his throat. He then rocked his head, and rubbed his tongue across the smooth underside. He closed his eyes as he savored the feeling, the taste, and just the overall sensation of having a hard cock in his mouth once again, after all those years.

Finally, he lifted back off, sucking and lapping up the precum that had drooled down the length of Harry's dick while they watched the girls' show.

When Bob lifted his lips from the head, he gave it a gentle kiss, and then reached up to take the fat erection in his hand. He slid it up and down, squeezing a large drop of precum from the little pee hole, which he licked off with the tip of his tongue.

Less than a foot away, Bob's smiling wife said, "You really like that, don't you?"

"I didn't know how much I missed it!" Bob said.

"Missed what, Bob?" Betty asked teasingly. "Tell us what you missed. Use your words."

Knowing what Betty was going for, Bob continued stroking Harry's dick, and answered, "I miss having a hard cock in my mouth! I miss the feeling of the hot, smooth flesh against my tongue; I miss the taste of precum; I miss wrapping my lips around the edge of the spongy fat head, and poking my tongue in the pee hole! I miss sucking cock! I miss giving a guy a good blowjob!"

With that, Bob plunged his mouth back down over Harry's cock, and began giving him that blowjob.

As his lips went up and down the hard shaft, he followed them with his hand. From just his finger and thumb wrapped around it when the fat head was poking his throat, to a full hand-wrap when he popped the head free of his lips, Bob continued to jerk Harry off as he sucked and lapped his rock-hard cock.

"Make him cum, baby!" Jill urged her husband. "God, that is so fucking hot! I want to see him squirt his cum right in your mouth, baby! Suck him off and drink his hot fucking cum!"

Spurred by Jill's lustful encouragement and her filthy mouth, Bob picked up the pace, bobbing and jerking as fast as he could.

"Oh, fuck yeah, man!" Harry moaned. "That is awesome! You've got about thirty seconds until I fill your hot cock-sucking mouth with cum!"

"Stand up, Harry!" Betty commanded. "Give us a good view of you squirting in his mouth!"

Without ever slipping his stiff dick from Bob's mouth, Harry got to his feet, and with Jill's face just inches away, he began to fuck Bob's sucking mouth with deep strokes.

As they watched the guy-guy show—a first for Jill—Betty dropped down onto her knees behind Jill, and wrapped her arms around her, pressing the stiff nubs of her nipples into her back.

With one hand, Betty began to squeeze Jill's tits and pull on her nipple. She ran the other hand down her belly, and began to rub her wet pussy. She soon had her long middle finger rubbing up and down her soaked slit, and then she bent the finger, and pushed it as deep into Jill's burning cunt hole as she could get it.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers
12