Lakeside View Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then started to finger-fuck her as they both watched Jill's husband getting his mouth fucked.

As Harry's strokes grew shorter and faster, they all knew he was getting ready to cum, and Jill told him, "Jerk it off! Jerk off your hard cock into his wide-open mouth so I can see your hot cum squirt in and fill him up!"

Seconds later, Harry pulled his cock from Bob's mouth, and as Bob knelt in front of him, mouth wide open, he began to beat his meat for the final build-up.

Suddenly, Harry's hand froze with his cock aimed directly at Bob's open mouth, and he let out a deep growl.

Jill watched intently as a jet of thick white liquid shot from Harry's dick, right into the back of her husband's mouth. It was followed by three more squirts before Harry began jerking off, again, pulling every bit of his pent-up cum from his balls, and sending it into Bob's mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Harry croaked as he milked the last feeble squirts from his cock onto Bob's lips.

"Don't swallow it, baby!" Jill said. "Share it with me! Let me taste his hot cum, too!"

Bob turned away from the slightly-less-hard cock in front of his face, and met his wife's lips.

As soon as their lips met, both partners opened their mouths, and their tongues went into a fevered dance swishing the hot cum back and forth, in and out.

As they kissed and cum-swapped, Betty kept pounding away at Jill's dripping cunt.

Finally, without speaking, Bob and Jill seemed to agree that they each had a fair share of Harry's cum in their mouths, and they swallowed.

As they continued to kiss passionately, they wrapped their arms around each other in a tight embrace, still on their knees.

Their embrace left little room for Betty's arms, so she withdrew, flipped onto her back on the thick carpet, and slid her head between Jill's legs.

"Sit on my face, Jill!" Betty said. "Plant your hot fucking cunt on my face and cum all over me!"

Still kissing her husband, Jill sat down, and pressed her burning hot pussy into Betty's face. Then, as Betty had done, she began to rock her hips and fuck to face under her cunt.

Half a minute later, Jill began moaning into her husband's mouth as her body stiffened and her cunt gushed forth a huge orgasm all over Betty's face.

When her pussy finally stopped pumping out cum, Jill flopped over on her side on the carpet to catch her breath.

Bob then leaned down, and gave Betty an upside-down cum-lapping kiss.

"That was fucking awesome!" Harry said, sitting on the couch, and watching the other three as he idly played with his half-hard cock. "I am so glad we spied you watching porn that night!"

As Betty rolled over to get up, she said to Harry, "Why don't you lay the seatbacks down?"

Harry found the remote, touched a button, and with a whirl of electric motors, the backs to all of the sections of the couch rotated over until the couch had become one big bed.

To Be Continued ...

Please take a minute and leave me a comment. I love hearing from you! It keeps me motivated to write more.

Thanks!

Love,

Casey

12