All Comments on 'Lakeside View Pt. 03'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Category

Why do you bring these stories from other categories to Loving Wives. They never do well.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Have to

Have to assume author is looking readership affirmation. He/she won't find it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Badly done.

It's always a mistake to jump around between categories. You multiply that mistake by jumping into the contentious loving wives category. Since the story is poorly written, at the level of an 8th grader and the characters are thoroughly unlikable people, you have no chance that this was going to be even mildly entertaining.

1 star

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

i completely disagree with the comments below. first - really - who cares about category? This is a fun, well written sexy story. I gave it 5 stars, and i'm looking forward to reading more. But i do think that when writers publish a multi part story they should think about the best category for the overall story and put it there. it's easier to follow. And just caveat up front what may be in the text. But theis is a very hot, sexy story. ENCORE!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Everything Changed

In your writing style and story telling, not nearly as good as the 1st two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hi Casey

Casey... all of your stories are wonderful; both in the writing conventions and in the tales themselves. If I were an author which I’m not, I would wish that I could write stories exactly like yours. For me, they push 100% of my sexy buttons, and you give your characters such wonderful, playful, exploring, and supportive, loving relationships. Your negative critics don’t understand what good writing is— a lot of hard work and a lot of re-writing. And they also have obviously never been in the lifestyle. My wife and I are a member of a club where every bit of sexuality goes on by the pools and out in the open. Lots of bi, lots of swinging. And a hell of a lot of fun.

So, all that’s to say, exceptionally well crafted stories. Thank you!

Camguy4funCamguy4funalmost 2 years ago

Delightfully erotic! I am wishing I could be in a scene like that right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES