Lambs of Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother comes to term with feelings as son’s lust explodes.
13.1k words
4.64
48.5k
90

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

All characters within are 18 years or older.

Story contains heavy use of mother-son incest.

Chapter 2 of this series about a mother nurturing her son's sexuality picks up moments after the first chapter. The pair of Lambs come to terms with their relationship and just how much they are enjoying it all. Their feelings of course are hardly resolved, and existential fear deep inside each other they will have to overcome together. For now, they find normalcy in their arrangement. At least as normal as they could make such an incestuous affair.

What else could be in store for them?

========================

Chapter 2: Like Father Like Son

The silence in her large, empty master bedroom drove her insane. Clutching her soft pillow Amber tried desperately to come to terms with or forget what she had just done that evening. For what had felt like an eternity she lay there in her bed still naked and leaking with her son's cum. But in reality, it had only been barely an hour since their encounter in the living room.

The images of her son on top of her on the couch played over and over as her bare legs squirmed in the bed. What had she done? The regret had certainly washed over her as she lay sleepless. Her heart raced as she recollected every word they had said to each other that evening, every action she had taken up until the point they did the deed, and the proposition she left him with when they parted. Without a doubt she had instigated a sexual encounter with Andrew, baring everything to her son who simply was feeling down about girls at school.

She could only imagine that he was in his room now trying to come to terms with this incredibly awkward situation. As she wrestled with herself in the bed her conscious plagued her with all the possibilities that would happen now. Maybe he felt taken advantage of and would leave her? Their relationship forever ruined by her taboo instigation. Would he tell someone? Her inlaws? Christ if that were to happen the world would know, and what would happen to her? What would Abigail, her daughter, think?

Writhing above the sheets of her bed she fought with herself. Each horrible possibility played through her mind as the silence of the night and their house carried on. Usually, she could faintly hear the sound of Andrew's game station at this hour. She knew If he was not doing that then there must be something wrong.

Of course, there was the worst feeling between her legs, the constant feeling of dribbling cum sliding out of her mature pussy. It was a cursed reminder that her son had left his seed inside of her and how much she enjoyed the act and feeling. As her hand gripped the pillow in frustration and anger with herself, she recalled how good it felt to be fucked by him. His cock was perfect, just like his father's was, if not better. Even now she could imagine the feeling of him quickly and haphazardly fucking her. Andrew had not lasted long on the couch, but it was a memorable few moments.

It sickened her how memorable they were.

What was worse was the horrifying reality that she was not on any birth control. Her son cumming inside her was a whole other problem she would have to discreetly solve tomorrow.

More and more her mind betrayed her as she crumbled under the weight of guilt there in her bed. Her naked body was nearly in sweats as she was not sure how her life would change because of this.

"Mom."

The sound of Andrew's voice made her heart stop. Her grown son standing in the doorway to her room like a shadow as she wrestled with the thoughts of what she had done to him.

"Andrew, I... I..." Amber stammered, trying to find the words to apologize to her son for what she had done, trying to reassure him it was not his fault.

But before she could complete a sentence Andrew had made for the bed, and in the faint light of the hallway, she could see his hardened cock swinging between his legs.

Swiftly he climbed into the bed near her, positioning himself above her legs. His hands grabbed her topmost legs, feeling her thick motherly thigh up and down before pulling it upwards to expose her sex. It still leaked with his seed as he positioned his hungry cock at her lips, eagerly pushing his tip to enter like a ravenous dog.

Amber was so stunned she froze, her leg held up as her son mounted her once more.

"Andrew, Andrew, Andrew, I'm not wet just wai- haaaaaaahhhh." Amber wailed as her son thrust his large cock into her dry pussy forcefully. There was little patience as he skewered her, beginning his rabbit-like thrusts while his hands rubbed her cute mom pooch on her stomach.

"Ohhhh mom." He moaned while fucking her, his eyes were so wide and scary, Amber realized how good this felt, and how much she felt redeemed. Lovingly she watched his eyes drink her in again, his hands roughly playing with her large tits. She even moaned in return as he struck up a rhythm in his thrusts.

"Gentle sweetie... gentle.." the sharp pains of a dry cock in her cunt beginning to subside as she let herself enjoy this. After all the pain and doubt she cast upon herself, this was the affirmation that she needed, the guilt seemed to wash away as she watched Andrew enjoy himself in her.

"Oh baby.... Oh baby just like that!" Amber whined as her son took elongated upward strokes into her. His thick cock was tickling just the right spot.

"That's it keep going!" She begged him as her mouth fell open. It was an amazing feeling, her son was about to make her climax, an event she never thought she would encounter in her life. Nor was it an event that she thought she needed until now. His large tip rubbed along the top of her tunnel, warming her to the point she bit down on her pillow for fear of waking the neighbors to their incestuous encounter. She couldn't dare call out his name, as much as she wanted to scream it.

"Keep going... keep going... I'm almost....."

It was without a doubt a huge explosion within her, just not the one she was looking for. A massive burst of her son's cum crashed against her womb as he planted himself in her. Andrew let out a loud moan almost like a roar as his sack pulsed against her thigh and he released himself fully with unabashed confidence.

Of course, Amber was once again left without climax, her lips pulsing as Andrew exited her and fell next to her on the bed with a deeply content sigh.

Amber leaked all over her thigh and sheets once again as she narrowed her eyes at her son. All the pain and doubt just moments ago in her mind were buried inside her now. This encounter solidified that now something would be different between them.

"You know sweetie... you're gonna have to learn to make momma cum... that is if you want to learn to make women cum." She timidly finished.

Panting her son looked at her with a wide smile, unlike any she had seen from him. His head rested on the pillow adjacent to hers, staring deeply into her eyes.

"I'm sorry mom." He said between labored breaths. His body seemed to melt into the mattress, but he made one last effort to lift his head and bring it to Ambers. He caught his mother off guard, his lips finding hers in a deep and passionate kiss. Their lips smacked for a long moment as they shared something very unique.

"I'd... I'd love to learn how to." He said as his head rest back into the pillow. His eyes were fluttering closed as the fatigue of the evening set in.

"I love you mom." His lips managed to whisper before he faded to sleep.

Amber was left flabbergasted, fearful, and feeling like a young girl again as she lay next to Andrew. There were feelings that he was bringing out in her that she had not felt in a long while. But of course, they had a long road ahead, and a small bit of fear made her wonder what the morning would bring.

In the meantime, she was left to finish herself once again. A task she quickly set to as her son lay peacefully sleeping next to her.

------

Amber could hardly sleep a wink that night, even after making herself orgasm and cleaning herself up some she could not find rest. She envied her son who lay so peacefully next to her, his naked body so relieved. It was all she could do but stare at him all night, thinking about what they had done, and what they would do. Gone were the guilt and the terror she felt before he intruded on her, she knew at the very least he wanted what she gave him. But there was still a scariness to it all, this new territory in their relationship would have to be charted carefully.

It was but a few hours before daybreak that she finally fell asleep. Once the daylight began to tickle her eyelids she woke with little hope for more rest. Her whole body was sore from the action of the previous evening. Since it had been so long she would have to ease her way into sex once again. Grasping her hairy muff she felt so raw, Andrew's advances were unrelenting and not gentle. It was expected for a boy his age though, young men were after all so filled with sexual aggression. Of course, for a woman her age sexual desire was almost amplified as she reached her peak. Staring at his limp cock her mind raced about how they would fulfill each other's base needs. But as she shook her head she realized this was still about him. It was her job as a mother to meet his needs first and foremost.

Amber figured she should not get used to it anyways, after all, he would eventually find a pussy his age to ravage, lucky girl. Her eyes examined just how thick he was, it was a wonder he could hide that thing away from her for so long.

A few hours after daybreak, Andrew finally stirred. His head launched up as if he had awoken from a startling dream. No doubt the whole of their activities last night felt like a dream to him. Amber just hoped as he found himself in her bed that it would not turn into a nightmare.

"Mom?!..." his eyes were wide, drifting across the bed sheet that only covered her from the top of her chest to her upper thigh. Her long legs spread out on the bed as her arm held the sheet against her chest.

"Hi sweetie..." she looked at him deadpan, knowing it might be a surprise to wake up next to his naked mother.

"I uh... I uh..." his eyes grew large as he saw on his mother's face the truth of it. But there was no sense he wanted to run from the bed either, simply he was gobstruck.

"Had a dream?..." Amber questioned as she sat up some, still holding the sheet against her large chest, though a bare hip slipped from under the covers.

"I don't think it was a dream..." Andrew looked at her in awe.

"I hope it wasn't a nightmare..." she playfully pushed out her bottom lip flirtatiously.

"Not at all..." Her son's head shook as his hand reached out for the sheet covering his mother. As he grabbed at it she tussled for just a second, Amber reluctant to reveal herself so easily. But it didn't take much insisting for her to relent and let him peel away the covers. Her large breasts now hung there in the open. Amber looked at him straight-faced, her son making to grope her but retracting when he saw her expression.

"Sorry I just like... I like them... I like you... your uh... body." Andrew began to stammer.

"Good." That was all she said as she cupped his cheek in her hand. "I want you to like them... enjoy them."

Andrew made to grab them as she was closer, but her glare made him second guess.

"But... I don't want them to be a distraction from your school." Amber had a knowing expression as she waited for it to click in Andrew's mind.

For a long moment, his eyes were on her large areolas, but suddenly he picked up what his mother was putting down.

"Shit..." he shot up from bed, thick member half erect and swinging around as he ran towards the door. Despite his tardiness from college classes that morning, he took a long pause at the door. Looking back to his mother, who had covered herself once more with the bedsheet and gave him a coy smile.

"Can I see... one last time." His tongue ran across his lips as he thirsted for his mother's body.

Amber shook her head, biting her lower lip as she held the sheet even tighter.

"Now you need to use your confidence on girls at school."

"Right... but... you'll still be there for me... right?" His voice sounded hesitant, wondering if last night was the only taste he would get.

Amber let the sheet slip down ever so slightly, the very top of her light pink nipple slipping past. Her son's breathing was heavy and the mere sight of part of her nipple, and if Amber was honest, she felt a bit of warmth in her core as well.

"You better get going sweetie... have a good day at school." The bedsheet rose to the base of her neck as she covered her entirety in the white linen.

Andrew smiled before dashing to his room to throw on clothes and grab his things.

Several short moments later the front door to the house slammed shut as he dashed to school, leaving Amber alone once again. The silent house was deafening to her ears. Laying back down with a huff she contemplated what was next, and what he needed to learn. As much as she wanted to make this about him, there were certain needs he would need to meet.

-----

The campus of the local community college was nothing more than a repurposed complex of business offices from the 1970s that had been partially renovated, added on to, and hardly aesthetically updated since their formative years. Thick white paint was slathered on the walls in layers innumerable, and posters dating back decades hung on the wall featuring movie stars people forgot the names of with mundane captions such as "Read". Despite its dated appearance, there was a considerable student body, each darting between classes, cafeteria, student lounge, and the library. It was a constant stream of focused young individuals.

Andrew Lamb could not be counted amongst the focused of his peers. Sitting on a low wall watching a fountain in the distant retention pond, his mind contemplated the night's activities and the new reality he had woken up to in his mother's bed. The thought of her breasts in her hands, the smell of her sweat, the feel of her lips around his cock. It was all circling his mind insatiably. He had hardly taken a single note in class that day, though it was not often he did anyway. Checking his watch frequently he counted down the time till his last class, with half a mind to skip it. Though somehow he figured his mother would not be happy if he did. She might even withhold activities if he did not dedicate himself to his studies.

But one unfocused day wouldn't hurt that. He just needed another taste of her, to feel the warmth of her mature body against his. Shifting in his seat on the wall he felt his ass go numb, but his manhood tingled as he remembered slipping into his mother's hairy muff. His thoughts were so focused on it that he nearly drooled just in time for the sudden appearance of one of his classmates next to him.

"Hey... Andrew right?" A russet-brown-skinned girl stood below him on the wall. Andrew adjusted himself so any growing bulge would be hidden from her sight. The girl was simply looking up at him with a bright smile. She was a cute Desi girl, with dark black hair and bright eyes. It was not the girl Andrew had been stalking on social media the night before when his mother caught him, but she had caught his eye once or twice.

"Yeah, that's right... uhh Anisa isn't it?" He looked her in the eye. He was astonished that he was able to respond. Though it was the first girl to directly come up to him. He couldn't imagine the paralysis he would usually encounter, or the fact the lesson with his mother gave him confidence enough. But as he looked down at her it was not the same, he wasn't afraid of her.

She was cute and seemed to be interested, but he wasn't interested at all.

"Yeah, we share a chemistry class I think." Anisa hoisted the strap of her bag high on her shoulder.

"Say, a few of us from the Chemistry class were going to get together tonight to study. Maybe hang out and have a few drinks too. You interested?"

For the first time in his life, a girl invited him to something. But the prospect of what would happen tonight outweighed anything Anisa could offer him. Looking at her subtly he noted her features. She was thin, with small hips, a petite frame, and nearly a flat chest. It was nothing like his mother who while petite in the right areas had hips to hold on to, legs that were warm to wrap around him, and breasts he could bury his face in.

Andrew's lust for his mother was a far higher priority than a group study session with a cute Indian girl from school.

"Oh uh, cool thanks." Andrew scratched the back of his head nervously. He was still not the best socially, even if he didn't freeze up. But he couldn't hide the lack of interest plastered over his face as he answered.

"I actually do kinda already have plans tonight, with my mo-" He stopped mid-sentence as he realized he was being too truthful. Anisa looked at him curiously, as if she wasn't quite sure she heard him correctly.

"Mo-uhhhhhh-motor elective... yeah there is uh, a big project due for that." He stammered as his sentence concluded with a semi-sensical result. Anisa seemed to buy it partially, looking rather confused as she wondered what a Motor Elective was.

"Motor elective... huh." Her brown eyes looked sad and disappointed at the rejection.

"Yeah you know, pistons, airbags, thrust..." He carried on, his true thoughts blending with the lie.

"Well, I hope that goes well. Maybe I can give you my number and we can do it another time?" She tried to extend another opportunity.

Andrew's mind wandered to thoughts of his mother's ass leaving the living room last night, but a sudden click of realization Anisa was waiting on him to take her number hit him and he scrambled to take his phone out of his pocket.

He came off more than a little cocky to Anisa, but whether she liked that or was trying to be understanding despite how little he put into their interaction was not clear.

Andrew fumbled through adding her to his contacts, entering her name as "Anska chem" and taking her phone number down as swiftly as she relayed it. His classmate soon said her goodbyes and carried on, leaving Andrew to nearly forget about the whole interaction as his thoughts wandered straight back between his mother's legs.

-----

Hours later Andrew's final class was over, and he was the first to run from the classroom before his teacher could even finish an additional thought about this week's homework. Eagerness propelled him swiftly as he headed for the front parking lot, his mother had texted that she would pick him up today.

His pace was quick enough that a few stood out of his way, even the girl he was so obsessed with the night before was not even a target in his vision as he passed her. No spare thought was given to her as he pressed through the double doors at the front of the college and looked into the distance to see his mother waiting in the SUV.

"Bye Andrew! Good luck on your Motor Elective tonight!" Anisa called across the front lawn of the college with a smile and wave. Andrew hardly batted an eye as he grabbed the door handle of the car, his hand giving her his own partial wave.

Slipping into the passenger seat, his eyes instantly thirsted over his mother's body.

Amber had done some purposeful shopping that day. Among many outfits and fittings, she had gathered she now wore a pair of jean shorts that were the highest she could dare. They came to just below the cheeks of her ass. Additionally, her blue tank top was low cut enough that her cleavage was front and center, even the topmost edge of a beige lace bra could be seen. It was a size smaller than what she usually would wear, it hugged to her abdomen tightly, slipping upwards as she sat in the driver seat and exposing the skin of her hip.