Lambs of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than a few co-eds had caught sight of her as she waited in the parking lot. A few boys Andrew's age even called out to her as they passed. Andrew certainly had similar feelings. To say he was gobstruck, was an understatement. He feasted in the moment and was hardly able to buckle himself as Amber began to drive away from the front of the college.

"Hello to you too sweetie." She smiled, knowing what she was doing to the boy. It was just the beginning of a bit of fun she would have with him, taking advantage of untapped, unreciprocated, and pent-up lust within her son. She reminded herself again that this was all for him, even if she felt an electric charge within her soul.

Andrew sat back in his seat with a huff as his hand landed on Amber's bare thigh. It began to come around to the inside as he rubbed it, feeling the length of what leg she was showing off.

"So tell me about that cute Indian girl that waved to you." She hummed as his hand gracefully teased at the skin showing on her abdomen.

"Oh... just a classmate, from chemistry," Andrew mumbled, his free hand fumbling with his crotch as he rubbed an ever-growing bulge.

"Just a classmate?" Amber sounded disappointed as she gave a pouty lip. "What was her name?"

"Anikia or Anisa or something..." Andrew got a bit flustered at the line of questioning. His focus was more so on the bounce of Amber's tits as they went over the speed bumps a the college entrance.

"Ohhhh she sounds cute." Amber teased the hand on her thigh with her index finger.

"Yeah... she wanted me to go to a study group with her tonight. I told her I was busy."

"You said no?!" Amber's astonishment turned into her jerking the wheel some, Andrew's hand bracing against her breast.

"Yes... I don't want to go out tonight." His tone was incredibly serious, eyes piercing her own as he looked at her to gauge her response. Amber fumbled with a thought, but she also didn't want Andrew anywhere else but home that night.

"Fine. But next time you better accept."

"Fine..." Andrew didn't want to talk about Anisa anymore, his hand now undoing his belt buckle and unzipping his fly as Amber drove down the road.

"Andrew?!" She looked at him with a wry smile as he brought his achingly stiff cock to the forefront. It took no time for him to bear it and begin stroking there in the passenger seat. If they had been in a sedan that sat lower all the passers-by would be able to see her son masturbating to his mother's tight tank top.

"It's been a long day." He said pitifully as his thick rod made her bite her bottom lip. It was already so excited and erect, lewdness in her son's eyes just because of the little outfit she just bought to attract him. It seemed to meet its intended purpose well. So much so she was afraid of what the other things she bought would do to him.

"Oh my gosh..." she laughed some and smiled, eyes moving between the road and his cock as she rested her head in her hand.

"Could you... please take off your top mom?" He licked his lips while cautiously inquiring.

"Andrew!!" Amber instinctively covered her chest with her arm. There was such little hesitation with him and this arrangement, and zero inhibitions. He had driven past the experimental stage and right into kink territory, wishing his mother to be exposed in public.

"I'm driving, people will see!" She flirtatiously tried to fend off the suggestion. Any sort of guilt she felt that she had pushed her son into something he didn't want was not based on reality. Andrew had dove head first into this relationship.

"Take a back road then!" He blurted out, his stroking got harder and more deliberate.

"Please... You said if I needed anything..."

Amber didn't respond at first, weaving between a few cars as if she was in a hurry to get home and let her son burn off a bit of his energy with her. But at the upcoming intersection, she whipped the car into a right turn. She took a street that was far longer than normal and went through the woods near home rather than the busy main streets of their town.

Knowing what she had done, Andrew smiled. His fingers even pulled the fabric of her tank top upwards some.

"Hold the wheel." She slowed the speed of the car as Andrew kept it straight. Her hands pulled her new blue tank top up over her body, the tightness of the cloth was a new struggle she didn't have with her normal looser-fitting clothes. Soon a brand new beige lace bra was in full view, complete with a small pink bow in the front.

Looking around at the road Amber blushed fiercely. Nervous yet excited someone would see her indecent. Worse if someone recognized she was topless in the car with her son. There were only a few cars on this road, so the risk was small as Andrew continued to beat off.

"Can you take them out?" Andrew pushed the boundaries.

"Aren't you worried someone will see?!" Amber couldn't believe how reckless her son's lust was and how far it would carry them. Yet she was beaming with a bright smile of sexual excitement that she had not worn for years.

"There is hardly anyone out here. If one or two people see... who cares?" His legs spread apart as he leaned back in the chair and stroked.

Amber glared at him some, but could hardly maintain a serious face.

Andrew on the other hand silently pleaded with her, sad eyes begging to view her maternal bosom as he slowly stroked himself. His lips mouthed the words please softly as he smiled at her.

"Ugh fine...." She rolled her eyes. Her non-driving hand pulled her bra downwards, so she could at least pull it back up fast enough if need be. The lace fabric soon was under her large tits, off pink nipples now visible as she took a deep nervous breath.

Reaching over to his cock she gave him a few tugs as she looked him in the eye and smiled.

"You need to cum quick so I can get dressed again, sweetie." Her hand squeezed his thick manhood as she blushed bright red and bit her lip. It was a poorly kept secret that she was enjoying this little game of exhibition as well.

The boy in the passenger seat groaned as his mother's hand gilded so skillfully over his rod. It was infinitely better to feel her fingers wrap around his rod than his own. She even rubbed his tip, collecting the precum leaking from it and rubbing it down his shaft. The feeling was amazing like he was actually fucking his mother's wet juicy pussy. But it was not the same thing, there was no substitute.

This went on for half a mile through the wooded side road. Both mother and son panted as they performed such lewd acts in public. However, soon Amber would slow the SUV, pulling off onto the bumpy shoulder of the road.

"Mom?" Andrew looked out the window curiously as she drove the SUV down a dirt path into the woods. The ruts in the road were rough, causing the SUV to rattle side to side, almost precluding the need for Amber to put any effort into stroking him.

"Just relax hun, I just remembered a place your father and I used to go." Amber took her hand off his cock for a moment to navigate the rougher road. Andrew pined now at his cock, eyes fixated on Amber who amazed him more and more as she led him on these sexual adventures. Seeing as they were in the middle of the woods now he let his hand attack the bra around his mother's tits. He pulled at it more to try and move it further away from her unladen breasts.

Amber giggled and leaned forward, letting him have access to the buckle on the back of her bra. Her son's fingers found it in no time, but as they fumbled with the metal clips he had little luck in unbuckling them, frustration in his face evident as he furrowed his brows.

"Mmmm seems like momma still has a lot to teach you." The SUV came to a stop in a clearing a couple of hundred meters deep into the forest. Putting it in park Amber unbuckled her seat belt and turned her back to her son.

"Watch." She said as she reached backward and swatted her son's hands away. She deftly grabbed the back strap of her bra and looked over her shoulder.

"The more excited you are, the harder it is to remove." Her hands pulled at the buckle, showing the slow motion of hooks on the right unclipping from loops on the left.

"See?"

Andrew nodded feverishly as he saw his mother's bra undone. Wasting no time he batted her hands away, a bit of playful wrestling for control as the pair laughed and enjoyed the moment. But ultimately, if not by design, Andrew prevailed. He yanked the bra away from her body and threw it in the back seat, Amber whining a bit as it was out of her reach.

"How am I supposed to get that now-ah!" Amber was unsanctimoniously turned around and pushed against the driver's side door. There she was topless, Son's hands at her shoulders pushing her back as he took in the naked sight of her body.

"I don't want you to wear a bra anymore." His tone was incredibly commanding. If this was a normal mother/son relationship it was a poor tone to strike with his parent. But given the circumstances, it made Amber hot in certain places. Though be it instinct or

teasing Amber shot him a serious look as if he crossed a line.

"I mean... please maybe not wear one?" The boy who held his mother against the driver's side door begged.

"I hope you don't talk to all girls this way..." her eyes looked at him judgmentally, remembering he still had a lot to learn about women.

"You have to be suave... charming." Her tongue whipped at him.

"Suave..." the term seemed to be lost of the shut-in nerd she had raised. Perhaps this lesson could wait... there had to be other ways to teach him how to talk to women. Right now the warmth in her body was already convinced to give "it" up.

Amber's serious face slowly grew into a roguish smile.

"When it's appropriate, maybe I won't wear anything at all." She winked. "But sometimes I do have to wear one... you know." She waved her hand as if they were in public.

"Fine." Andrew huffed, his head diving into her tits as he buried it between their bouncy flesh. Amber puffed as he kissed her soft mounds, his lips, and tongue traveling through her valley and across each peak. When visiting the temples atop her mounds he would playfully nip at them, feeling the nub between his lips and teeth.

"Ow!" She jerked her body as he was a little too playful. She couldn't push him off as he was too strong, but she did give him a stern look.

"Sorry..." he grimaced.

"It's fine hun." She pecked his cheek. Andrew, now redeemed, dove back in albeit more carefully. His wet and warm tongue ran across her breasts over and over as they bounced with each fondle. Amber's shallow breaths were becoming more and more labored as she squirmed at the feeling.

"Andrew..." she whispered between panting.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Lay back in your seat." She took a long breath as her son released her shoulders. He obediently sat back in the passenger seat, looking over at her topless form as she took long deep breaths. They were both getting very excited, feeding off one another's energy.

Amber sat up, gathering her brown hair together behind her head and picking a hair tie from the many hung around the gear shift. Soon she was neatly put away in a bun, her eyes burning with passion as she looked down at Andrew's cock. With a quick look at their surroundings she confirmed they were still alone in the woods, then she grabbed him and gave him a few tight, long strokes.

"Ok hun.... Here's the deal." Her eyes were sultry as she looked into his. Andrew had an expression of wonder as his mother brought out more and more fiery lust in him. One moment he would think he couldn't get any hornier, and the next his mother would bring him to a new level.

"I want you to cum for me, just so you calm your cute little sex drive till we get home, ok?" she squeezed him harder in her soft caring hand as she worked him. Amber, like any good mother, was putting all her experience into how she took care of her son. Only this experience was sexual, Amber had been a rather promiscuous girl in her day.

"Ok." Andrew was the one with shallow breaths now.

"Good." Amber leaned over, bringing her mouth down to his tip. She took his mushroom into her lips, swishing it around along with her tongue. It was wet now with her saliva, her tongue tickling its underside as she looked up at him.

"But one more thing..." she lifted her head, much to his dissatisfaction and carnal whine of Andrew.

"Yea?" His tone was annoyed, cock aching, mother content to tease him.

"Tonight. You're gonna learn how to properly make a woman cum."

"Learn to..." he stuttered

"Yes, momma needs to cum too." She lowered her head and kissed his tip. "And I'd much rather do it on your cock."

"Right..." he imagined how that would feel. "Ok."

"Good... now don't hold back." The mother dove back in, this time taking nearly his full length in her throat. She gagged more than once but felt that her full potential was returning to her each time she did it. Back in her day, she could take a good-sized cock in without a wince. For her son's benefit, she hoped to give that to him again.

Andrew groaned as she bobbed up and down on his rod, his thick trunk disappearing beneath his mother's lips time and time again. Soon she scoot forward, adding a bit of extra spice to the exchange as she brought her tits against his cock and nestled it between them. Looking up and taking a breath for a second she smiled, up and down she rubbed him between her breasts. Andrew was frozen in awe, never imagining he would see his mother in this way, or feel her in this way.

Soon she engulfed his manhood in her mouth while squeezing it between her breasts, traversing his length in a rhythmic pace. It was one of the most amazing sensations he had felt in his life. Instinctively his hand found the top of Amber's head, pressing down on it as if to force more of himself into her throat. Amber for her part obliged, knowing her boy had a need.

This passionate act of love went on for several minutes, none of which Amber ever falter or lose her pace. Each time she lifted her head up and squeezed her breasts around his length was an affirmation of her love. Each time she plunged herself down, letting his overly thick cock run against her tonsils was a commitment to give him everything he needed.

A spirited Amber revealed in this sort of interaction, unlocking parts of herself she hadn't felt since before she was married. To that end she didn't tire, only grew more eager between her thighs. She hoped Andrew was up for the challenge later. His father certainly had taught her a thing or two, so deep inside his lack of social skills and unconfident personality, there was an assertive and suave version of his father.

Amber just needed to bring it out.

As she lifted her head the hundredth time just as passionately as she did the first, his rod began to jerk. A splattering of cum doused her eye as it slipped from her lips. But quickly she recovered, taking his length deep into her mouth to let him unload. Between the first two interactions they had last night and this morning, she thought he would be empty. Instead ceaseless ropes of sperm filled her mouth and throat, almost enough to break her promise to swallow everything he had. He was certainly pent up.

"Wow..." Andrew released his mother's head and let him fall back. Below him, Amber struggled to swallow the last ounce of his seed.

"Was that good sweetie?" She lifted her mouth, licking a few drops from his tip before sitting back up. She had a puddle of cum between her nose and eye, her eyelid cutely clenched shut. Amber smiled at him and gave him a loving parting stroke.

"It was amazing..." he would gasp for air.

Amber simply smiled, leaning over into the back seat to try and grab her shirt. As she leaned there her breasts hung low over the center console of the car, Andrew gave them a few squeezes as they bounced around, his hand traveling to her abdomen as he felt her warmth, then running to her hip and back, across her covered ass.

Shirt finally in hand after a prolonged struggle to retrieve it from the place Andrew threw it, Amber wiped her face clean. A brand new cum stain on her brand new shirt. Though she had to laugh, when she bought these new clothes she had a feeling they would be fated to be covered in cum.

"I love you." Andrew said in a far more involved way than he ever had.

Amber simply smiled, letting him watch her wipe her breasts of cum and saliva as the stained blue shirt was used as a rag.

"I love you too sweetie... how about we get home?" Her eyes looked at him suggestively.

"Yeah... let's." He could hardly pick up his head, the scrawny boy so spent from the load he dropped down his mother's throat. Andrew never smiled the way he did now, at least before they explored this new part of their relationship. Amber took that as an affirmation that she was indeed giving her son what he needed, the tender love of a woman.

Amber remained topless for the course of their drive through the forest on their way home. The lustful thoughts they shared were distracting as Amber seemingly drove too slow for one large truck that came up behind. The two-lane road wasn't used much, so before she could notice said truck was passing in the opposite lane. The angry driver seemingly wanted to exchange words as he came alongside.

The sudden sight of the topless woman quenched such anger as a smile crossed his face. Amber didn't notice till her son mentioned him staring, the middle-aged woman daintily covering her breasts just with a hand as she laughed. Mother and son shared a rather sexual moment with a stranger, Amber feeling a bit exhilarated to be exposed and lusted after once more. For Andrew, the sexualized image of his mother amplified as another man partook in her naked image

"He seems to like you as well," Andrew mentioned suggestively.

"You're not jealous that another man is looking at what is meant for you?" Amber looked at her son curiously.

"No... I don't think I am." He scratched his chin as he pondered the feeling. "It's sort of exciting." He smiled.

Amber huffed, wondering what this boy was about, and what sort of trouble he was going to get her into. Amber uncovered her breasts to let the stranger see once more, passing him a wink as Andrew excitedly chuckled and waved to the man.

Father and son certainly shared more than one fetish.

As for the fellow motorist, at least they didn't know him. The moment finally passed as fast as oncoming traffic made him merge. But not before he took a long last look at Amber, both Andrew and he savoring her.

-----

A few minutes later they pulled into their neighborhood, where people would certainly notice the impropriety of a topless mother in the SUV with her son. The most Amber could do was drape her cum stained tank top over her breasts and drive swiftly. She executed the fastest turn into their garage that she could conceive. Andrew hung on to the handlebar as the SUV whipped around.

Once in the garage with the door closing, both mother and son took a deep sigh of relief. The exhilaration of exposure certainly only applied to strangers, the thought of a neighbor seeing her was just terrifying. Mother and son sat in the front seat for a moment as the silence took them, both imagining what was in store.

"Mom."

"Yes?" Amber turned her head on the headrest, her tank top still hiding her indecency.

"What would happen if someone we knew saw you... saw us... like that?"

Amber looked out the front windshield at the dark garage, the knowledge they were doing something incredibly taboo seemed to be settling into her son's mind.

"Well... we can't let that happen..." Amber replied gravely.

"Oh..."

"We have to be careful if this is what you want to do." Amber bit her lip, praying that her son did want to do this. Perhaps she began to realize this was as much for her as it was for him.