Lambs of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh.... Ohhhh ohhhh ohhh." She sang as he shoved his fingers into her. His eyes stared at her sex as he did so, watching her folds spread for his hand.

"Okkk ok ok!" She gasped. Andrew relented some, his pace slowing as he looked at his mother.

"I get the feeling you want something." She smiled, turning her body on the table so she was laying lengthwise across the edge. Her mouth was now the closest thing to him as she looked up at her son. Playfully she let her head lay back, hair spread out behind her as she looked up and waited.

Andrew fumbled with his belt and pants, ripping them off as fast as he could so his dick could get sucked by his mother. Before she could blink his hardened rod had slapped her across the cheek, his hips toying with the motions he wanted her to emulate with her mouth. He brought his ballsack to her mouth, Amber kissing it with affection. It was amazing how full he felt already, she had sucked him dry not but a few hours ago. Already he seemed backed up.

Having done all the work last time, and knowing he was going to be frustrated regardless, Amber didn't make the first move. As a bit of adventure she simply

opened her mouth, inviting him in and relaxing herself to let him control the motion. Andrew needed little in the way of hints. His hips pulled back to let his cock run across her cheek and naturally fall in line with her lips. His mushroom tip tugged at her smile some.

"Be gentle." Amber took a deep breath in as her son slipped his cock into her mouth. By the look of his expression, it was all he could do to not aggressively face fuck her. But showing some casual restraint he simply brought his tip to the back of her throat, watching his mother's expression the whole time. There was no wince or gag as he held himself there, her eyes only looking up lovingly. Andrew took this as permission to take it a step further.

Taking his hips back, his hand slipped behind his mother's head and grasped at the hair near the top of her neck. He then slammed himself forward, yielding a small gag from the mature woman before rolling back and repeating the process. Amber herself was holding back any sign of discomfort with the act. She remembered priding herself on how easily she could deepthroat a cock back in her day. For the sake of her son, she wanted to get back to that. Her eyes twitched every so often as he slid his cock up and down her throat, but she maintained composure.

"Oh god..." he continued to roll his hips back and forth. He progressively thrust faster as the feeling intensified, Amber slowly lost the ability to take his eagerness. Further, Amber was feeling some of her own desire rise, letting her hand slip between her legs and rub her soaked cunt as aggressively as her son's member slid through her lips.

Progressively the pair would exchange groans, both as Andrew's head hit the back of his mother's throat and further as Amber rubbed her clit to his motions. Handfuls of her breasts were being eagerly squeezed by the boy as he played with her underneath him, looking at his submissive mother spread out on the table taking his manhood by the mouth.

Yet the most sensual part of the experience was the fact they never broke their passionate eye contact. For a few seconds, they may feast on the sight of one another's flesh, but they would quickly return to staring deep into the other's eyes.

After some time of allowing her son to play, Amber pushed back on Andrew's upper leg with her hand, asking for relief. Her son, while reluctant, gave it a few more greedy thrusts before relieving her mouth off him.

Amber once empty took some long panting breaths, drool falling out of her mouth. They both needed a second to keep up with their own pace. Staring up at her son she wiped her face and smiled. Andrew soon tried to bring his cock back into his mother's mouth, holding it by the shaft and pressing it against her closed lips, and rubbing it eagerly along her face. But she remained tight-lipped, swatting his cock away as she turned her body on the table so her pussy was once again on the edge.

"Mom!" She frustratedly begged as he held his pleading cock.

"You're close aren't you?" She looked at him sternly, his member rock hard and throbbing.

"Yeah so?" He fumbled with the elastic band that ran between her garter and stockings while placing himself between her thighs. Assertively he lined himself up with her cunt.

Amber soon placed a hand over her wet sex, her eyes looking to Andrew with a certain strictness only a mother could have.

"Remember sex isn't all about you. It's about the girl too..." she felt the weight of his cock as he lay it on the hand that protected her sex. Biting her lower lip she tried to exhibit some self-control, this was about a lesson for Andrew, not just the sex. She needed to make sure he understood, no matter how much she desired him to fill her with his magnificent cock.

"Yeah yeah..." Andrew rolled his eyes, pointedly slapping his cock against the top of her hand. There was so much sexual frustration and energy bound up in him. She wondered if he had the self-control to do this, or if he needed to let off all these years of pent-up steam.

"Your job is to make me cum..." her hand shifted to the side, revealing a blushing wet shaven cunt Andrew had minutes ago buried his face in. "Show momma how good you can make me feel... I deserve that... right?" She gave him a pouty face and lay her head back. Her hand left her cunt and legs spread open, it was all up to Andrew now.

The son paused for a long moment, staring into the folds between his mother's thighs. Amber wondered if it was clicking for him if her maternal pressure was getting to him somehow.

"Ok." He simply put it. Grabbing Amber's hip he lined himself up with her vagina and spread her lips with his tip. Slowly and patiently, his rod spread her sex as it fed through her juicy hole. Their fluids were so slick that it was almost effortless, though Amber could feel the pressure of how thick he was as he entered. After his length had been fed into her, Andrew listened to the slow whine of his mother. Then with learned patience slowly pulled his hips back and gave her a series of gentle, calculated thrusts.

It was a far cry from their first two encounters. Andrew had fucked her like a rabbit, purely off the feeling he felt. She vividly remembered his eyes glossed over in those moments. There was no stopping his carnal energy back then. Now each move he made he put thought behind. His eyes watched her reactions as he slid in and out. He pushed himself curiously against the right or left of her passage, depending on what gave him the better reaction. For her son to come to this point in just a day was a credit to his maturity, or her motherly skills. Amber liked to think it was the latter.

Amber smiled and nodded at him as she let out a long stretch of air. His bulbous tip would glide right across her g-spot when he moved his hips a certain way. She tried to encourage him non-verbally, but her frustrations built when he missed it in his next thrust. Soon he would come back to it and she knew she had to take a more direct approach.

"Right there... ohhhhh." She grabbed his arm that sat on her hip as his cock passed her pleasure zone.

"Right there?!" Andrew wasn't even sure what she meant, but he tried to hit the same spot again.

"Mmmhmmm..." She whined eyes clenched shut as she felt him glide through her ever so softly.

"Girls... ahhhh... like rhythm... consistency..."

Andrew obliged, his thrusts a little eager, but he managed to hit her spot over and over for a few long moments.

"Gahhh..." He exclaimed, almost in sync with his own mother's moans. It was so painful to hold back, but the sober part of Andrew wanted to make this good for his mother as well.

"Ohhh ohhhh ohhh yes sweetie." Amber was beginning to warm. Andrew felt a funny tightness in his cock, like there was a buildup of his own, yet it was so sudden and warm he couldn't understand it.

"Like this mom? Like this?" He slid in a little faster now, grinding his cock against that spot. It was a bit tiring, his arms getting shakey as he did it, but he resolved himself to make her proud of how he fucked her.

"Sl- sloo - slow..." she could barely form the words. Her passage was closing in on him. Tightening around his cock. Andrew was fearful he would bust his load into her prematurely. He did everything to concentrate on not doing it. Somehow this slow gentle sex was just as intoxicating as the rough and more aggressive fucking they had partaken in before.

Both simply moaned and grunted for the next long moments of their time together. Andrew painfully held himself back from cumming while Amber felt her essence blossom around her son's rod. It was slow, but passionate as their bodies came together with soft wet smacks. Each thrust could be heard as they sang to each other with sexual noises.

It was at the last moment Andrew felt he could hold himself back that his mother opened her glistening eyes and looked deep into his soul.

"Andrew..." her sweet lips sang his name as her whole body jittered with her cumming. Around his cock her mature pussy worked its orgasm tightly, and as if he was relieved of a long arduous duty his orgasm spewed forth, both mother and son sharing their climax as she hardly could form words to describe the moment. Each constriction of her cunt made another rope of his cum fill her.

The pair stayed this way for what felt like an eternity until the very last rumblings of their orgasm finished. Amber had come back to her senses as her son still filled her with seed. She watched his face twitch as each splash of warm fluid hit her womb.

"Sweetie...." She reached up to him, grabbing his cheek as his last throbs receded.

"That was amazing..." she took a long breath as she sat up. Andrew had almost fallen back as he left her, his legs buckling. Finding the counter not far behind him he propped himself up against it, looking at the cum spewing from his mother's slit at the edge of the kitchen table.

"It was...?" He was clearly in a daze. Light headed from their long sensual moment. Outside the window, the sun was now setting in a beautiful color. They must have been at this for quite some time.

"It was the best..." Amber slid off the table, making sure she had her footing before sauntering over to press her body against Andrew. Both of them locked lips and savored each other against the counter. The passion between them was growing more and more. These lessons the mother was giving to her son were creating a peculiar bond between them that neither fully understood. Both were afraid to some extent, but the passion they held outweighed it. Amber felt her breasts and stomach pressing against him, his cock squeezed against her abdomen as she wrapped her arms around his neck and made out with him.

The cum running down her leg hardly bothered her as they stood intertwined. All she wanted to do was savor this closeness, not with her son but with a man. Was she wrong for that? Even she didn't know.

Her lips left him and traveled to his neck. There she sucked at his flesh like a whore, knowing she wanted more and more of this, all under the guise of a mother's love.

"I love you," Andrew said those three words in a way that he never had before.

And all Amber could do was fall to her knees, take his spent cock in her hand and stare back up at him.

"I love you too." All regret she ever felt melted away.

She slid it down her throat, repeating the process over and over again. Both reaffirmed their love a half dozen times that night.