Lambs of Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom can’t keep up with son’s never ending sex drive.
8.7k words
4.55
35.2k
57

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

A long awaited continuation of the Lambs of Lust Series (sorry, between life and motivation to write other stories this one went on the back burner :3 ). But nevertheless, I am excited to get back into the hot and measy lives of Amber and Andrew Lamb in this next installment. This chapter, after nearly a week of their arrangement, Andrew gains a bit more dominance in this relationship as Amber begins to lose control and grow weary of her son's endless needs. On the horizon, mother Amber schemes with exactly how she can keep it all in the family.

Thanks as always to my editor, KenjiSato!

===============

Chapter 3: A Welcome Weariness

Standing over the sink, Amber Lamb circled her hand around the stained coffee mug rim a third time. She didn't realize she was doing it, her mind had turned into an over-sexed mush in the last week. The swirling water pouring out from the faucet trapped her concentration in its waves so easily. Five straight days of hot, unabashed, and wild sex with her son had scrambled all of her thoughts into a thick and messy desire.

While her mind felt like Jello, her mature slit was sore and her middle-aged body was stiff. She ached with every move, reminding her that she was not in her twenties any longer, despite how well her figure had held together.

With a deep and aching breath, Amber Lamb resolved that this sort of pain came with the territory of giving full access to her body to a younger man. The open pass for her son, Andrew, to use her on a whim didn't seem as daunting, as it did now.

With the beginning of a new day, she knew what was in store for her.

Shivers went down her spine as water splashed over her skin, snapping her out of the thought. Amber's large breasts hung heavily underneath, as she leaned over the sink nude. It had been days since she wore clothes, and that was only to briefly leave the house. As soon as she crossed the threshold of her home, she bore it all for Andrew, allowing him unfettered, instant, and frequent access to her body.

It was a fever dream of abandoned inhibitions. Her moral compass was spinning wildly like her thoughts, but the shameless and maternal feeling of it all washed the concern away.

Since that first night after their first encounter, when she lay conflicted until her son tore it away with his first advance, she hadn't cared about the implications of what she was doing. Looking at her son, she had never seen him so happy, so energetic, and most of all, so loving towards her. From a mopey kid with a lackluster future to a bright-eyed young man who was applying himself, their sudden change in relationship was working. And no matter how far she had to throw her moral compass into whack, she was committed to this path. It was all about him.

A rustling sound from down the hall told Amber that her son would soon emerge. Her naked body shivered at the thought, and below, her lady-parts became slicker than the dishes in this sink.

These thoughts and feelings reminded her-- it was certainly not, all, about him. Her own gratification propelled this forward, training her boy to be dominant, rough, and relentless with her body, over dozens of encounters in just a handful of days. But in a way, he had her trained her too. That training was the most notable reason why she was standing in only a loose apron above the sink. Every morning, she placed herself here, knowing Andrew's morning fuck was just as important as the morning breakfast she made for him.

Her body knew this, the rustling in his room signaling to her cunt to moisten in preparation to receive her first dose of seed for the day. Constantly, Amber was filled with her son's cum, a sensation that rattled her at first, but she soon grew to love.

That reminded her, time for the pill. She leaned forward to grab at the circular container before popping it open and popping one in her mouth. Grasping the nozzle of the faucet she brought the extension to her lips and drank some of the tap water.

"Good morning, Mom."

Her heart jumped at the sound of his voice, her lips still on the stream of water. Andrew's sudden appearance made her jump a bit, the water spraying her body and giving a glistening to her fair skin.

"Oh hey, sweetie. Good morning." She brightly smiled, while standing to attention. Her breaths became uneven as she watched her son place his bag on the table and walk around the counter that separated them. His eyes were locked on her as he stalked around the counter, in her nude form as she drank from the faucet.

The whole time she stood there, it became harder to breathe. Instinctively, she arched her back, ass pointed outwards. Water dripped down her tits and over her flat mom tummy as he inspected her. There was an intense silence laden with lust, other than the residual water dripping from the faucet. It paired well with how her slit was acting, knowing what was coming.

Even as he came behind her, she didn't turn; her smile grew bigger despite her laden breaths. Her hands were at her side submissively.

This had been their routine for five days, as she promised not to stop a moment of it-- his mother giving her son any bit of her he wanted at a moment's notice. Andrew Lamb did not pass up on that offer.

"I love you, mom." His hands found her arms as he kissed her neck softly.

Amber exhaled as his tongue ran across her skin. He tasted her several times with his mouth, unabashedly smacking his lips each time as he gave a satisfied hum. His hands were firm, not quite holding her there, but hinting that she had nowhere to go.

It was a satisfying submission, and Amber knew her part in it well.

"Mmmm. Andrew, how about we try something different this morning?" She reached around with her hands to grab for his crotch, but he pulled back like a naughty boy and kept control.

"Different?" Andrew sounded so cute when he was hungry and naive.

"Yeah, I mean Mommy has a lot to show you."

Amber attempted to turn herself around, but true to form, Andrew's firm hands held her facing the sink. He was a creature of habit.

"I like this, though." One hand held her arm, while the other undid his shorts. She could feel a very firm cock poking her butt cheek before too long. The familiar warmth of that thick rod which had given her a lot of satisfaction.

Amber melted for a moment, the thoughts of being filled up by Andrew washing over her mind. His hands began to roll over her wet breasts; she cooed as he plucked at her motherly nips that stood erect from the stimulation.

No longer satisfied with foreplay, his hands would find her wide hips, pulling her out from the counter so she could bend over the sink. Amber, of course obliged, being a dutiful mother commuted to the emptying of her handsome son's balls on demand.

Gracefully, she bent over at the hips, her long, bare legs spread wide as she felt him feel around her shaven muff with his fingers.

"Mmmm. Andrew, Mommy could do much more than bending over the sink, you know?" She enjoyed the moist feeling of his two fingers running in and out of her slit. He liked to play with her, exploring the hole he so enjoyed. It was a cute, little curiosity she had grown to appreciate and often preluded a much more satisfying penetration.

Andrew didn't respond to his mother's suggestions. Instead, he brought his body behind his mother's plump ass and lined his cock up with her womanhood.

Looking between her legs, Amber bemoaned the fact his balls still looked so tight. There was never a hang or droop of emptiness to them. Always they looked full, despite how much she drained them. It, of course, meant she had her work cut out for her that day, his stamina not something to be trifled with.

Before long, the familiar feeling of his penetration entered her. Her whole body rocked forward with the force, and her hand almost slipped on the wet sink. Bracing herself, she endured a quick succession of thrusts from her grunting son. The sudden fucking saw her mouth fall silently open, as her big breasts frolicked beneath her.

"Oooooh, good morning," Andrew coolly said as he thrusted in and rolled his hips. He liked to feel around the deeper portions of her passage as he pressed his full body against her. His hands would dance between her hips and her breasts, depending on what sensory satisfaction he desired.

It was their mother-son morning dance. Whether it was the bathroom, the kitchen, the dining room, or the hallway; always, he pressed her against something and fucked her in the way he wanted. Despite it feeling rather good and Amber feeling useful to her boy, she wished he would let her show him something more imaginative.

In fact, why not now.

"Andrew?" She sheepishly turned her head.

Her son's eyes were so fixated on her back as she was shoved back and forth by his cock. He didn't respond, so focused on the act of fucking his mother.

"Andrew!" She tried to get his attention, pulling her hips forward to separate them, but his hands would always pull them back as he drove deeper.

"Ahhhh... Andrew!!!l " she yelled this time.

Andrew finally snapping out of his lustful tunnel vision, and looked into his mother's eyes. He of course did not stop their movements; merely, he enjoyed her at a much slower pace.

"I want to show you something different." She gave him a warm smile.

Andrew took a while to process it, thrusting a few times jaggedly, while he thought it over.

"Like what?" His brows furrowed as he held his mother's hips in place.

"Just trust me, sweetie... let go for a second." Her voice was so sweet as she begged her son to relent and take her guidance.

Andrew didn't like it, but he pulled himself out of her. His erect cock glistening with her juices. There was something in his eyes then, a terrifying passion that had consumed him and made Amber quiver. What was going through his mind?

Amber turned around and caught her breath. She smiled at her son as he looked at her impatiently.

"I know fucking me is nice from behind sometimes, but there are a lot more positions. Even positions where I can do the work..."

She pressed her hand on his chest with a smile, looking around the kitchen for ideas.

"Maybe... lie down on the floor."

"The floor?" Andrew looked skeptically at his mother, a glint of frustration in his eyes. The simple desires of a simple man, he was content with fucking his mother from behind without anything fancy.

"Yes, trust me, sweetie." Amber always had a bright positivity about her, as she guided her son through multiple sexual revelations. Her mood always reflected what she wanted him to feel, and often, it brought out glimmers of his inner joy as they explored this new relationship of theirs.

"Okay..." Andrew hesitantly lay across the cold tile of the floor, the front of his pants open and cock standing tall.

With a foot on either side of her son's hips, Amber let him get a good glimpse of her underside. Her well-manicured slit was moist with the morning awakening. The new angle tantalized Andrew for a time, and soon Amber squatted down to bring her opening close to his cock.

"Now relax, sweetie..." she met their wet sexes as she squatted down, holding his rod to guide him in.

Both shared a groan of pleasure before Amber enveloped him. As she began to bounce, her legs burned with exertion. The lips of her pussy kissed him with each pass and rubbed all along his length, opening, and closing as they reached his tapered point.

Andrew enjoyed it for the most part, but there was discontent in his expression that Amber couldn't place. Unsatisfied, she got to her knees to more easily control herself on her son's dick.

"Does it feel good, sweetie?"

"Yeah... I guess." Andrew was spoiled with pussy and had developed a taste for just how he liked it. Amber noticing this, puffed out a cheek and pursed her lips, breasts bouncing with each rise and fall of her body.

"You guess?" Amber slammed herself down, holding him sheathed inside of her as she rolled her hips.

"Mmmmm... yeah. I just like... you know... like control."

He was just like his father. Not satisfied, unless he was holding her face in the pillow and making her submit. There certainly wasn't anything wrong with it, Amber even preferred it. But a girl also wanted adventure, and Andrew needed to learn, if he ever wanted to bed a less submissive woman.

"Mmmmm. Well, you'll have to take the lead after school; it's my turn now." She deviously smiled.

Andrew smirked in turn, and let out a small laugh. Mother and son had grown close in these days, learning more and more about each other.

Putting her hands on his chest, Amber began to bounce even harder, slowly rising up his cock before slamming back down. The motion and close rubbing had brought out a familiar throbbing in the young man, one that a mother could keenly notice. She nodded to him and hummed, as she slowed her pace and purposefully rubbed herself along his length. She had recognized when he was about to climax, his strokes became patterned, like the gentle movements of his body had summoned it.

Lips slipped open, a deep hum, accompanied by a rush of his hands along her hips. He held her so dominantly, enough to make her heart skip a beat. His hands guided her up and down, daring her to stray from his commands. Andrew's eyes locked on those of his mother as he pushed her against him and ground his hips.

He really could not relinquish control.

Soon enough, his grip grew tighter as he pushed her down his cock a final time, mother and son were one as an eruption filled her. It was unimaginable how limitless he was in the sack. She was nearly embarrassed about how much semen Andrew had pumped inside of her in the past week. In the morning it was doubly so, no matter how hard Amber had worked the night previous.

With his climax subsiding, Amber sat atop her son.

"Good morning, sweetie." She leaned down, lying atop his chest as she met his lips with hers. The pair of Lambs shared a deep, passionate kiss, neither needing any caffeine to wake them.

"Next time, I am in charge." He pointedly squeezed her hips, his fingers digging into her fleshy sides.

"Yes sir." Amber nodded submissively as she kissed his neck.

"You better be ready for it when I get home." He sat up on his arms, his mother still atop him.

"Mommy always is for you, sweetie."

Andrew kissed her on the cheek before she rose from his cock. The usual waterfall of cum still trickled down her leg as he gathered his bag, fixed his clothes, and rushed off to school. Amber was left alone and nude, her thoughts possessed by her son. His assertiveness grew with each encounter, and the way he talked had become more commanding. Soon, he would truly be the man of the house... and Amber was here for it.

---

School held little meaning for Andrew as of late. It was only the place he went to satisfy his mother's requirement of furthering his education, incentivized by the special access to her body. Even then, he could only sit there thinking about fucking her. It was her wide hips, mature breasts, and seasoned-yet-youthful body that he could not get enough of.

The girls around him in college hardly caught his eye anymore, even the ones whom he once obsessed over didn't even warrant a glance. He had a mind only for Amber, his very own MILF.

Listening to the droning of a monotone professor, Andrew thought only of how he would possess his mother's body once he arrived home. The longer their trysts went on, the more he wanted it. It was an addiction to him, one he could not stop craving. Outwardly, he fussed with his pencil and scribbled jagged lines on his paper without notice. The frustration with not having his pecker wet with mommy juices was beginning to show through his everyday facade.

A few rows of chairs behind Andrew, Anisa certainly noticed something peculiar about him. Her dark-brown eyes scanned the odd boy scribbling in his notebook when he should be focusing on calculus formulas. Even if she had one eye on Andrew, she still managed to take useful notes about differentiation rules.

It was obvious something major was going on in the curious boy's head. And by the end of the class, it was obvious he had garnered little useful from the lecture.

Before long, the professor dismissed them, with Andrew departing to find a quiet corner of the student union to recluse. Anisa had been studying his habits and had a curiosity that needed to be quenched regarding Andrew Lamb.

In the halls of the college, she stalked behind him, his preoccupied mind not noticing his tail. His eyes were glued to his phone as he sauntered down an empty hall. Certainly, a clue as to what exactly the boy was so preoccupied about.

As Anisa closed the gap, Andrew heard her soft pattering and flinched hard. His phone flew from his hand and across the hall. Gasping, Ansia felt slightly guilty to have spooked him, but giggled at how jumpy he was. He was on his hands and knees grasping for the phone in seconds, frantically trying to scoop it up as he stammered about how startled he was.

For the faintest second, Ansia could have sworn she saw something on his screen. It was a pair of large somethings, but she assumed her mind was playing tricks on her, no boy would look at that stuff so openly. Though, Andrew was acting very defensive about his phone.

Anisa grinned, thinking the worst of it, but enjoyed the thought of how openly horny he was.

Andrew swiped across the screen of his phone left and right as he gathered himself. He had, indeed, been looking at nudes, those of his mother he had taken over the week. Amber Lamb had objected at first, but with a little persistence, she would give anything to her boy. He had half a mind to rub one out in the bathroom before his classmate had caught up to him, and nearly discovered him staring at the illicit material. Though, would she even know what his mom looked like? The context would be the most damning part.

"You know it's not safe to walk and text?" Anisa teased, poking fun at Andrews's obsession with his phone.

"Well, I guess I've learned my lesson." He took a deep breath as his heart raced. It seemed, for now, Anisa was none the wiser.

Anisa squinted her eyes at him and his phone, the gears of her imagination turning.

"Girlfriend texting you an earful?" She probed.

"Heh, no, don't have one of those..." Andrew thought about his words and wondered exactly what the situation with his mother qualified as.

Anisa smirked, after getting some valuable info.

"Well then, better stop letting that Motor Elective distract you so much. I think you need calc to do any sort of engineering." She referenced Andrew's excuse from their encounter a few days prior. Since then she made it a point to look in the course catalog if there was a 'motor elective' offered. There wasn't.

It added an air of mystery to the boy in Anisa's mind, rather than distrust of being lied to. It was the positives in life she focused on, even to her detriment.

"Motor elective...?" Andrew had nearly forgotten what he had said to her previously. It was a miracle he remembered her name. "Oh! Yeah... that..."

Anisa gave him a coy look to see if he would come clean.

"No, just other stuff."

"Mm-hmm," she cutely hummed as she came alongside him and they continued down the hall. "Well, regardless of what interesting things are going through your mind, you certainly didn't take notes today."

"Uh, I didn't?"

A curious side-eye was given to him. Was he that far in space to not notice?

Pulling his notebook out, he flipped through pages of scribbles and sighed.

Pulling her notebook out she grinned. "You can copy mine... if you buy me lunch." Her body twisted, as her smile wrapped around his mind. In the depths of his obsession with his mother, there was a spark of interest in this girl, but it was a long way from surfacing in a conscious sense. The seed was there, or else Andrew might have not taken her up on the offer.