Lambs of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Amber recognized the familiar feeling of her son's thick tip pressing against her sex. He had full control, she was hardly able to move regardless of her bustling desire. He made his move to his satisfaction, shoving into his mother's passage with vigor, pulling himself in and out as they both moaned against the wall in the hallway.

He was rough. Her whole body flopped against the wall, as she tried to brace herself with her hands. But one of his own was grabbing her by the arm, while the other held her hip out. The hallway echoed with each slapping of his hips against her ass, as well as the wails of the mother being forcibly taken by her son's girthy cock.

The motions were erratic, it was clear this was for his pleasure, something she always offered him when he needed it. He would, for a few short moments, fuck her fast and hard, and then next, would move slowly and deliberately, like he was scratching an itch inside her pussy. It certainly hit the spot for her. When she could, she looked back at her boy with wide eyes of awe and admiration.

"Oh, baby, you are so good." She encouraged him. But her words were met with stiff swats of her motherly romp, each harder and sharper than the last.

"Andrew! Ah!" Each time she spoke up he swatted her. Like he was punishing her for speaking.

Grasping her throat he pulled her head back. "The more you talk, the rougher I'll be. Moan like a good little whore."

Amber was left wondering where her sweet little boy went, but her pussy could not complain. Just as he commanded, she began to wail like the most cartoonish whore she could imagine. Each gracious thrust of his cock that he gave, she sang like it was the second coming.

"Good girl." He demeaned Amber again.

Twisting her body, he threw her to the cold floor of the hallway. On her face, she lay stunned before he crawled on top of her. Flat on the ground, he entered her again; she tried to brace herself, but couldn't grasp anything that was not slick hardwood floor. She was pushed forward with each thrust he made, though he struggled to get a good angle to bury himself with her MILF ass in the way.

Andrew made a sharp clicking sound with his tongue, while patting his mother's ass. It was clear what was needed, and obediently Mommy delivered, arching her back and raising her prize off the ground. His hand felt her wetness for a moment before he knelt behind her and continued his assault. Without missing a beat, she was back to singing slutty tunes for her boy to encourage his unending fucking.

His hands grasping her hips, he made to thrust harder and harder. It was almost as if he meant to try to hurt her, to punish her for making him wait once he got home. If anything, Amber was succeeding at making her timid, little shut-in more assertive, though her methods were certainly out of the ordinary.

"Ohhaaahh!" She let out a painful yelp, as he shoved himself in and out hard in quick succession. Her knees shook at the feeling, to which Andrew could feel the trepidation.

"Is this too much for you, Mom?" There was almost a hint of compassion in his voice. Amber, for a moment, was fooled that it was her sweet little boy talking. But a cackle reminded her the lust had completely taken over for him.

With one hand, he grasped her long hair and yanked her head back. The scream Amber let out echoed around the house. Her son's sadistic smile was enjoying the treatment he gave her.

Amber was to blame, in large part, for what Andrew was becoming. Having offered her body up as a service constantly, like a cruise ship buffet, Andrew was getting entirely too confident. But, perhaps, it wasn't an awful thing for a naturally timid boy?

But the question remained, was it too much for her? She never would have expected that the boy who could hardly look at a girl who was not on his phone, would have turned into such a sex fiend. As undersexed as she had been until that point, her pussy ached constantly since they began this arrangement.

"Ahhhh!" she exclaimed again in response, and from the corner of her eye, she met her son's gaze. He had a frenzied look, a hungry predator feasting on his submissive meal. He would push his whole body into her plump ass with each thrust, a growl accompanying his pleasure, as he rubbed himself along her labia and felt the stubble of her lips tickle his cock.

He was perfect. Even when he was scary, he was perfect. But if he was like this, so ravenous, was she enough? Could he fulfill all he needed?

With a smack of her bare back, she was flipped over like a MILFy pancake. The wind was knocked out of her as she was left stupidly sprawled out on the floor of the hall where he had pounced on her. Her legs were spread silly and high, as she tried to make sense of what was happening. Her son wasted no time re-mounting her missionary style and looking her straight in the eye, as his tip inserted itself into her wet hole.

His breathing skipped erratically as his face neared hers.

"I love you, Mom..." he hummed, while thrusting selfishly.

His eyes, for a brief moment, were so loving and caring, they looked deep into Amber's with an affection that she had not felt in a long time. Warm feelings of love and joy from the days of her husband entered her mind, as she lay back and let her son have her.

"I love... ah."

Both mother and son came at the same time. Amber's luscious pussy clamped down on Andrew's thick and throbbing cock, as he dumped yet another load into her. They both gasped for air, basking in the pleasure they brought one another as they came down from their high.

As the warm feeling of pleasure melted away, the soreness returned to Amber. Andrew looked like a post-orgasmic clarity was settling over him.

"Mom... I...." he stammered, letting go of his mother's arms that he had clasped so tightly against the floor.

"Don't," Amber smirked painfully. "You are a boy with needs." She bit her lower lip, while rubbing his arms affectionately. "Your dad was rough, too."

"Really?"

"Mmmhmm. Lamb women love to be dominated." She raised her head to meet her son's lips. A short exchange of kisses ensued, both coming away smiling.

Amber reflected on why she said "Lamb women", given the context.

"Why don't I make dinner tonight, Mom? To make it up to you?"

Amber sat up, as her son stood. Her legs were still spread out and cum still trickled from her mature slit, as she looked up at him and wondered.

"Uh, yeah, that would be sweet, hun, but you don't have to." She smiled as Andrew offered his hand to help her up to her feet. Nude, they both stood in the hall awkwardly looking over each other's bodies.

"It's no biggie, Mom... it'll be to make it up to you, since I won't be here tonight."

Son swatted his mother on the ass.

"Won't be here?" She rubbed her aching breasts and felt her neck where he had held her.

"Yeah, coffee with a classmate."

Amber froze, a selfish curiosity crossing her. "A girl classmate?" She squinted at him.

"Uh yeah, but it's not like that... it's to study."

"Study, huh?"

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"No, honey, don't be." Amber pressed her naked body against his and wrapped her arms around his neck. Looking up at her taller son, she smiled.

"I'm proud of you."

She did her best to bury the jealousy. Amber knew he needed more women than just her.

"Mom..."

"What?" She kissed him up and down along his neck as her breasts pressed into his chest.

"It's not like that... you're all the woman I need."

Amber looked at him in the eyes, doubting his statement. She wondered again if what she was doing was right, or if she could keep it up.

"I'm gonna go get some stuff done... and don't worry, when I get back, I'll make sure to give you plenty of attention."

Amber froze there, as Andrew left the hallway and pulled up his pants. Her body ached all over, and despite her sex drive being just fine for a woman her age, she wondered how she would survive keeping up with his.

It was settling in that she was not enough woman for Andrew... and if what Andrew said was true, this classmate of his wouldn't be any help, as much as she hated the thought of sharing.

But as she contemplated it all, a scheme came to her mind. It was a way to relieve the pressure on her, but give Andrew all that he needed, right here at home.

Going to her room to find a pair of untorn clothes, she called back to her son with a smirk.

"Don't forget we have to pick up your sister this weekend!"

Abigail coming home didn't have to be the end of the festivities in the Lamb household like they thought it was going to be. As Amber was plotting, it was only the beginning.