Lambs of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... I'd appreciate, uh, that, I guess." A nervous stammer manifested, though he couldn't place why. Before too long, he was buying her a sandwich, drink, and sitting across from her in the busy cafe copying over her notes.

Anisa took small dainty bites of her food as she watched him. Exactly how she was going to get past his ignorant exterior, she was not sure. The scatter-brained boy across from her, doodled away at her notes on his pages, haphazardly copying each note in the most uncouth handwriting she had ever seen. Did he even care about this class?

"So, no girlfriend, was that your sister who picked you up the other day?" Anisa pressed her curiosity into the conversation.

Andrew thought it was an odd question, but lacked the depth to question it, as he scribbled a theta in the denominator of a formula.

"No, that was my mom."

"Oh, wow I wouldn't have guessed, she was hot."

"Yeah," Andrew said, so matter of fact. An unconscious smirk crossed his lips.

Anisa took up a peculiar expression. Her brows raised at his nonchalant response of admitting his mom was hot without question, and a smirk to boot.

Andrew scribbled some more formulas before looking up at his desi classmate. He realized how awkward he just sounded.

"Uh... uh... yeah, I mean I get that a lot. From my friends and all." He tried to play it off, though he was clearly flustered.

"Uh-huh... momma's boy." She smiled as she teased him.

Andrew blushed hard. Was she reading him and his situation that easily?

Her wispy smile and playful brown eyes told him otherwise.

"That's not funny." He smiled, as he took more notes.

"Awww, c'mon, it's cute. It's endearing to see men so close and caring of their mothers." Anisa rested her chin in her hand, as she looked across the table at him. Her half-eaten sandwich sat neglected next to her.

Andrew gulped, she had no idea.

Anisa looked at her phone, the time had crept on.

"It's almost time for my next class."

"Oh sorry, here you can have this back."

"No, keep it." Anisa shouldered her bag and pushed in her chair.

"Huh?"

"Keep it, and you can give it back to me over coffee... tonight? At the Calico Kat?" The dark-haired girl gave Andrew a smirk, as she began to strut away.

Andrew's eyes finally realized how nice her tight jeans looked going in the opposite direction. She was the first woman he had paid any attention to since being so engrossed with his mother. Ironically, something about looking at Anisa felt wrong to him, like he was cheating on his mother. His mind scrambled to justify it, as he drank in the sight of her brown skin, tight waist, and dark, shining eyes.

It's what mother would want, right?

"Unless, you have another motor elective that is."

"Oh, uh, no, yeah, tonight!" He smiled, it was the most engaged he had been with Anisa this whole time, like he had snapped out of it for that moment.

"Cool, see you then." Anisa beamed, having finally got his attention. She made sure to let her ass sway in her departure, looking back ever so often to ensure Andrew was still engrossed in it.

Once she was out of sight, he took a deep breath, a feeling of conflict in his loins.

He better go rub one out now before he drives himself crazy. But just who does he rub it out to?

---

Later that day, the moment of truth had arrived as Andrew returned home. Despite his much-conflicted-and-regrettable jerkoff in the college bathroom stall thinking about his mother and his classmate, Andrew was ready for another incestuous round with Amber.

Much like his morning routine, of bending his mother over the sink and fucking her raw, he had an afternoon routine of finding her naked in the house and bending her over whatever convenient surface he could find. This, of course, was only an appetizer for the evening of sweaty sex they would have throughout the house, his mother keeping up with his every whim.

Pulling into the driveway, something did feel a bit off. A red sedan was parked in his usual spot, denying him parking at his own home. He didn't recognize it, and for a young man bathed in sexual desire, it brought up some primal feelings. Gripping the steering wheel, he pulled off into the grass and hopped out of the SUV swiftly. He nearly dropped his house keys as he fumbled with them to try to get them in the door, but even then, it was already unlocked.

"Mom?!" he said loudly, his tone serious and with angry undertones.

Like an animal, he was seeking out his mate, ready to attack any challenger to the holes that comfort him. It made him feel a certain way downstairs, like he wanted to possess her even more. His heart raced as he found his way through the foyer, calling out his mother's name a few more times.

"Oh, in here, honey!" Amber Lamb said in a tone much different than the one they had used in recent days. It was more like her old pre-sex mom tone.

Andrew scrunched his nose, something felt off. Turning the corner, he was unconsciously clenching his fists, his whole body tense.

At first, he saw his mother, clothed, sitting on the couch like it was a normal suburban day. The clothing felt so foul to him, it had been a while since he saw her that way, and he wanted to rip it off of her and do things to her body.

Secondly, he saw two others sitting in the living room across from her. An older couple, greyed hair and wrinkled skin with bright dentured smiles. His fists unclenched some, it wasn't what instinct would lead him to believe. His fantasy of ripping a male competitor from his mate faded away. Instead, he was left with the frustration that these people were delaying his afternoon sacrament to his mother's slit.

"You remember Bob and Genine, your great-uncle and aunt." Amber awkwardly waved her hand, and shot her son a nervous smile. The unsaid tension that Amber and Andrew felt, permeated the air. But the older pair across from them were oblivious.

"Oh, uh, I think it's been a while."

The older man held out a hand straightforth, his creepy, wrinkled smile preluded a booming laugh followed by a phlegmy cough.

"You were this tall last! Heh, heh, heh." His bifocal lenses made his tired eyes all the bigger as he looked Andrew up and down.

"Oh, aren't you so handsome!" A playful swat at the air and an equally wrinkled smile emanated from the older woman's aura.

"Ah, thanks, yeah."

"Here, sit down, honey." Amber patted the couch next to her.

Plopping his backpack on the floor, Andrew obliged, but not without an impatient glare at his mother.

Amber returned it with a glare of her own, as if to say 'careful'. There was much to hide between the two, and no reason the older visitors should suspect, unless Amber and Andrew gave it away.

"We were just talking about you kids. Abigail is off at camp, yes?"

"A school trip, yes."

"Oh, that's wonderful." Genie held her hands to her heart, one of many over-animated gestures she made while talking in her overly sing-song tone. "I bet she looks just lovely now."

Amber showed a few pictures of Abigail to the couple. Andrew's sister was a spitting image of Amber but over twenty years younger. She had luscious, brown, curly hair and a slender frame. Andrew, catching a glimpse of her picture, noticed these few details a bit more. Feelings pinging around his brain, comparisons between his sister and his mother being drawn. This new lifestyle made him look at the women of his house a bit differently.

He shook his head, as if to shrug off the feelings; Abigail had nothing on their mother's large breasts and wide hips. There was no competition, though Andrew wondered why he was drawing the comparisons at all, as he gave some due consideration to his sister whom he had not seen since this Lamb family sexual revolution.

"Look at this stud, though!" Bob piped up, he leaned slowly over to Andrew and patted him on the bicep. "I bet you are fending the ladies off like a pro."

His large dentures were the most predominant feature of his face, and hard not to stare at. Andrew glanced at his mother, as if to ask, "When are they leaving?" Amber knew what her son wanted, what he was holding back. She elbowed him as if to remind him that they had to play the game.

"Oh yeah... holding 'em' back."

"You got a girlfriend?" Genie sang.

"Oh, uh... no not one of those," he stammered.

"Oh well, don't fret, my boy. You just need to go up and tell 'em you're taking 'em out. Don't give 'em no choice!"

"That's what he did with me." A disconcerting laugh from Genie made the whole thing awkward. "I was fifteen when Bob came back from the Marines. He just came up to me one day and said that I was going to dinner with him." The older couple laughed with little cognizance of how crazy the story sounded. "How could I refuse?!" Genie's laughter became even more awkward.

Amber and Andrew sat in silent disbelief at how that story did not age well at all. There was a silent agreement between the Lambs that Genie and Bob should probably keep it to themselves.

"Anyways, what are you doing these days, my boy?"

"Oh, I go to the college up the road."

"Ah." Bob sat back as if to judge.

"He is studying for business."

"Mhmmm." Genie squinted her eyes.

"You know, when I was your age, I was in the Benatobee War with the Sappers. It was a hell of a time, made me a man."

The Lambs sat silently listening, bracing themselves for whatever dated statement was going to come out of his mouth.

"You should get out there, Andrew. Would be good for ya! Can't be stuck at home forever, studying business. Ya know there is a lot of you kids studying 'business'", his tone struck a condescending cord. "Ain't enough business around for y'all, but you millennials still do it."

Amber held back an eye roll. Andrew wasn't even a millennial, she was.

"Can't be a man if you're still at your mother's teat," he cackled. Genie slapped him on the arm. Amber and Andrew felt an awkward tingle at how on the nose, or in this case tit, Bob was without knowing it.

"Don't be so crude."

"What?! Gotta cut the umbilical I'd say."

Andrew's fist unconsciously clinched again.

"Andrew is doing what he is passionate about now, and I support him in it." Amber placed her hand on her son's leg. The blood rushed to Andrew's cock with the electricity of her contact. He shifted in his seat to hide the boner that was rising.

"And how about you, Amber?" Genie changed the conversation.

"Me?"

"Yes, have you been thinking about remarrying?"

Andrew shifted and cleared his throat. Amber sighed and wiped her face. This conversation was going downhill, fast.

"No, not something I've wanted to do."

"Oh well, you can't stay alone forever." Genie shook her head as if it were a well-known fact.

Amber furrowed her brows and shook her head, what was this old bat even talking about?

"You need someone to take care of you! You are still young, fit, and beautiful. It shouldn't be that hard."

"I can take care of myself, Genie, thank you."

The older woman scoffed condescendingly as if it were unheard of and fifty years of social progress had just disappeared.

"And she has me!" Andrew spouted.

Amber shot him a glance.

"...and uh, Abigail."

"See, that's the problem." Bob wagged his finger.

"Problem?" Amber shot a glance at him now.

"Yeah, you three are too reliant on each other."

Amber shook her head in bewilderment, that family relying on each other was a problem.

"... these kids need to leave the nest!"

Oh boy... here it comes. The speech Amber was all too used to.

"We talked to Julia and Tom recently, and they are concerned."

It always comes back to her in-laws, doesn't it?

"Well It's nice to know family is thinking of us, but we are fine." Amber put a hand on Andrew's shoulder, as she sensed he was about to leap across the coffee table at the old geezer.

Both the tactless grey hairs mumbled their doubts as they sat back. Perhaps, both mother and son Lamb's expression of steely frustration with the conversation finally registered with them.

"Well, that's just us saying."

"Let's just say something else." Amber pointedly changed the conversation. Clearing her throat, she shifted the conversation to Bob and Genie's kids, asking questions she knew they could hardly resist. It was their time to brag, the seeping vanity of their every word like sandpaper, as they went on about their offspring's accomplishments and the offspring's offspring's bright futures.

It was a juxtaposition of Amber, Andrew, and Abigail. There was a sense that Bob and Genie would state an accomplishment of their offspring and pointedly look to the pair across from them in judgment.

This went on for what felt like hours. Andrew restlessly stirred on the couch next to his mother; every once in a while, daring to graze a bit of her thigh with his hand. Genie and Bob never noticed, but if he lingered too long, Amber would swat his hand away subtly and glare at him. It felt like the longest he had gone without fucking.

The oversexed son was jonesing for a taste of his mother's cunt or a handful of her breasts. He could recall the wet and warm feeling of her, just by looking at the jean shorts she was wearing. All he could do, at this time, was admire how smooth and tight her bare legs were even in her early forties.

Every second, his blood and hormones were boiling. These old fogeys needed to leave.

Picking up his phone he texted his mother.

"How much longer?"

Amber's phone illuminated not too long after, catching her eye as she pursed her lips and nodded politely, as Genie went on about Genie Jr. and their latest mission trip to some godforsaken third-world country.

Seeing Andrew's impatience, she shot him a look again. But when her eyes met his, a chill went up her spine. It was a hungry and predatory look. Not unlike the ones his father would give her before he pounced. She did her best to avoid any sign of wavering in her expression, but her heart beat hard as the babbling of the unwanted guests went on.

"I can't take it much longer Mom... they need to go." His fingers tapped the screen of his phone vigorously, as another message traveled four inches by way of the cell phone tower a mile away.

Amber gulped, looking at the house guests still in the middle of their self-satisfying and one-sided conversation.

"Well, thanks so much for coming." Amber slapped her knee and rose in the most indirect method of dismissing a pair of house guests.

The awkward interjection of their dismissal was baffling to the older couple, who were mid-sentence into a ballad about their granddaughter's competitive pickleball record.

"Oh... I guess it is." Genie sounded perturbed. Bob huffed and shook his head. Amber didn't care what they felt, they just needed to be gone. She was going to hear from Julia and Tom either way.

Taking their time, they walked towards the foyer in the slowest way possible. Time seemed to go backward, Amber nervously ushering them out as Andrew remained on the couch in the living room. As she turned the corner to take their guests to the front door, she caught one last look at her son's intimidating glare.

She tingled knowing how this would be. Just like his father when he was pent up and in heat.

"Well, it was nice to see you all." She quickly opened the door, nearly shoving them out as the pair blubbered on about their lives and their expectations of their children. No doubt, Amber fell short of all of that, she had her in-laws to please, of course.

"I hope you take some of our words to heart. We do care about you Lambs." Genie put her hands over her heart in the most insincere gesture of the day.

"Okay, bye now." Amber closed the door without another word. She could hear them muttering their displeasure from the other side. But she didn't care. Her heart was racing, as silence filled her home. A beast was lurking in it, ready to eat her up like the tasty morsel she was.

"Andrew?" She called out for her son. But there was no answer, just chilling silence.

She walked back into the living room, the couch was empty, and her son was nowhere to be found.

"Andrew..." her trailing call stuttered off of her quivering lips. He was around, she could feel his eyes on her. Her body was warming, it was almost too hot. The feeling of being watched like this had a certain discomfort to it. Especially, since her precious boy was the one doing the stalking.

"I thought you couldn't take it any longer?" She gulped.

Walking through the house she flinched as she turned each corner.

"Andrew this isn't funny!"

She searched on, each minute making her shake more with anticipation.

In the hallway leading to the bedrooms, the silence was broken. A sudden hand wrapped around her from behind, clenching her throat firmly. She let out a yelp, her son's hot breath wafting over her shoulders.

"I told you I couldn't wait, now you need to be punished."

Amber gasped for breath, the startling and his hand making it hard for her to fill her lungs. He felt around her body, groping at his favorite parts like an addict.

"Now, I won't be as patient."

Amber found the wall firmly, as she was pressed firmly against it. Her shirt was ripped down in the front exposing her bra. The tearing of fabric continued until the tank top was entirely separated from her, and only a second later, her bra was pulled underneath her breasts to expose them.

"Andrew!" Amber protested, but he only shoved and grasped her harder.

The first stiff swat to her ass came as a warning.

"Shhhhh." He put his finger to his lips before pecking at her neck with them.

He groaned roughly from behind, twisting her big nipples as roughly as he once fed at them. Amber moaned as she was molested by her son. He was fully intent on taking her, no matter what she wanted, but luckily enough it was this sort of treatment she desired. It was nice that these synergies ran in the family.

When he tired of her breasts, he yanked at her jean shorts, her panties exposed as he struggled to remove them over her plump ass.

"Momma can help, you know, I can get and-- ahhhh!" He shoved her hard against the wall, a clear signal to shut up.

"No, Mom." He licked his lips through lustful panting. "I'm going to play with you... my way." His words were almost like a growl.

"You're scaring me." Amber's tongue was free.

A hand slipped to her front and into her clothes. His bony finger curled around to find her wet slit, and fingered the edge of its moist hole.

"And you like to be scared." He ran his tongue along her bare shoulder blade to her neck.

"Yes." She panted. "Yes, Mommy does." There was shame in her admission.

Her pants found the floor, and with little forgiveness, her panties ripped at the seam in seconds. It nearly pulled her to the floor when he tore them. Her heart raced as he made the gesture so forceful. Fear and arousal mixed, as she was helpless against her Andrew. Up until that point, the power dynamics still were in her favor. Now, the precious boy knew he could get from her what he wanted his way.

"Stay there." Andrew pushed her into the wall, as if to signal her to stay and then released her. She could hear him fumbling with his shorts, anxiously he tore at his clothes like a beast.

"Why don't I-- eeeeee!" Amber had made to turn around, but Andrew grabbed the back of her head and shoved it into the wall.

"I told you to stay, Amber."

She couldn't make heads or tails of how she felt about him using her first name. But Amber certainly knew she had little choice right then.

His other hand pulled her ass out, a palm shoving at the small of her back gave her the hint to stick out her ass, which she all too easily complied to.

"Good girl." He swatted hard on her rump. She cried out at the stinging, a red mark radiating pain on her cheek.