Lamia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully backed my fingers out of her, getting a strangled cry, with the meter stepping back up to its prior level as they finally slipped free.

"Good girl," I said.

"Thank you, sir."

I wasted no time lubing up my very stiff cock and placed it against her equally well-lubed hole. I held it there, putting a bit of pressure with my hips, but did not slip inside. Though we had spent days preparing her, I was still concerned about hurting her. In my current state of excitement, I might well be bigger than the toy she had used today. Certainly bigger than my three fingers.

Christine settled the matter by pushing back suddenly. The bit of added pressure was enough to overcome her body's resistance and the head of my cock slipped inside her.

"Oh my God," I said, at the sudden warmth and the almost vice-like grip. After an entire day of teasing, it was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. I looked down where we were joined, thinking that my thick pole looked like it should never have been able to fit. "You okay?"

Christine nodded. "Just give me...a minute...sir"

My reptile brain wanted desperately to thrust, to breed her. I waited patiently for my beautiful lover to adjust to me, but I was prepared to stop if she needed me to. Again, she was the one who moved us onward, by pushing her ass slowly back. It felt simply divine to sink into her depths. I let her guide the action, and after a prolonged moment, I finally fetched up against her shapely backside.

"Holy shit, that's amazing," I breathed. I know that it was partly psychological, the taboo nature of the act enhancing my arousal. I didn't care. Nothing had ever felt this good. No sight had ever been so erotic. No woman had ever moved me the way Christine did.

I tried pulling back slightly, and her blazing hot channel seemed to grip me reflexively. I stopped, waited, pushed in again, then rocked back slightly. This time, I slid more easily inside. I checked her meter and saw that it had dropped somewhat from its high, hovering at about 80%.

"How does that feel, love?" I asked.

"I can't..." she started, and swallowed. Her ass squeezed me once more. "I'm so full. So full of you, sir."

Text flashed in my HUD. You can move a bit more, sir. Please, I want to feel you.

I took a much longer stroke this time. "Fuck!" I murmured at the intensity of her anal ring gripping me, sliding down towards the end of my cock. She moaned, low and long as I withdrew until just the flared head remained inside her. Then I reversed, and she groaned much louder on the in-stroke, shivering when my thighs once more pressed into her round butt.

"I never thought I would be doing this," I said, running a hand lovingly over her bare rump as I held still inside her. "You've fulfilled every one of my fantasies, my love."

"Then you'll just have to create more," she said. "I think you should try fucking me harder, sir. I can take it now."

Her meter had slipped some more, but only slightly. My hands gripped her just below the waist, the curve of her thighs making a perfect handle. I pulled out most of the way and then pushed back in, moving more forcefully. I watched in fascination as my rock-hard member disappeared back into her, and it felt just as good as it looked.

She grunted loudly as our bodies collided, and I did it again immediately. "Oh!" she said, repeating it each time I thrust in. That soon became "Oh, fuck!" as I increased my pace, to the point that there was an audible slap each time I bottomed out in her ass.

"You like being fucked in the ass, love?" I asked.

"Yes, sir!" she gasped. "I fucking love it, sir!"

I focused on the meter and noticed something. It was moving slowly back up, increasing on my in-strokes, but not every time. It seemed to happen when I hit a particular downward angle. I paused to bring my knees closer together and leaned over her back. This time even on the out-stroke, her stimulation increased, and when I thrust back in....

"Holy fuck, sir! Yes, yes, fuck my ass!"

I realized I must be hitting her g-spot, rubbing against it through the thin wall separating her rectum from her vagina. "Are you going to cum for me, slut?" I said, holding my cock against the spot and rocking back and forth. She was back over 90% and climbing higher.

"Yes, sir. Fuck me!"

I did as she demanded, returning to full, deep strokes that struck the spot full on before slipping past. Her words died out but her voice only got louder, her strained cries a sweet accompaniment to the rhythmic slap of her ass. I was pounding into her with everything I had, grunting with the effort, droplets of sweat forming on my head and running down my face and neck. "Fuck!" I swore, feeling the tension building in my pelvic floor. Her meter was right at the top, nearly overflowing.

"Sir!" Christine cried, but if she had intended to say more, it was lost to the storm of sensation that tore through her body, emerging from her throat in a wail. I felt it inside her, the squeeze and release of muscles as she came. I had teased her all day, edging and denying her, and it was as if the sum total of that struck her all at once.

I began to cum at almost the same time she did, but I never slowed, the ecstatic pleasure of orgasm unable to overcome the primitive compulsion to rut, to breed her. The slick fluid of my ejection coated her walls anew with natural lubrication, and I gritted my teeth, gripped her tighter and thrusting even harder.

"Sir! Sir!" She gasped, after what had to be close to a minute of screaming, thrashing orgasm. "I'm...again!"

Her second orgasm was less violent than the first. She shook and moaned, her legs and arms going limp. I finally slowed, no longer able to maintain that magical angle that had driven her twice over the edge. I was panting and my heart beat as though I had run a sprint. I carefully backed out of her and let her collapse onto the sofa where she lay facedown and unmoving. I noted with satisfaction the sticky mess I had left of her backside.

She couldn't speak or move for several minutes. I asked if she was alright, but didn't get a response at first. It finally came in the form of a text.

Christine: 1287

I was confused for a second or two. "Banana split scale again?" I asked, patting her pretty bottom.

She giggled drunkenly. Christine: That's the one.

I laughed with her. "I think you were right. I think I finally melted your brain."

Christine: But it was so very worth it, sir.

I lifted her feet so that I could sit, then put them in my lap so that I could massage them. I had not really noticed it before, but she had perfectly-shaped and dainty feet. She groaned luxuriously. Oh, that feels amazing. You can just keep doing that.

"I love you, my darling," I said, and lifted one foot to kiss her toes.

"I--" She spoke so softly that I barely heard her. "I can't...."

"I'm going to take you to Aidan," I said. I had been thinking about it for a few days. "He has some genius techs working for him. We're going to find out what they did to you and fix it."

"Too dangerous," she murmured.

"Dangerous?" I repeated.

She seemed to rouse herself from her stupor. She moved to sit next to me. "You shouldn't tamper with my systems. It could void your contract. They would recall me. I wouldn't want that for you."

I didn't know for sure what that meant, but I could guess. It was probably a clause buried in the contract that I had skimmed over. "But they tampered with you," I growled. "I just want you back the way you were."

"I want you to be happy, sir." She looked miserable, as if she were on the verge of tears, like she was failing me. Wasn't that a big part of what love was? Wanting to make someone else happy?

"You do make me happy," I assured her. I put my arm around her. "But what they did to you is wrong. And I want to put it right because I care about you."

"You can't," she said, and quickly wiped at her eyes. "She won't let you."

"Who?"

She looked at me fearfully, her eyes still glistening in the dim light. "Please forget I said that, sir."

I wanted to vent my anger, but not at her, and raging against the company that built her would only upset her. She was the victim. She didn't need to hear how I was unhappy with her current state.

I sighed. "Alright, if it's truly what you want, I'll drop it. I can't help that I'm in love with you, though. I'll never be able to think of you as merely a servant when I know you can be more."

"I understand, sir," she said softly. Tears still slid down her face. She looked beautiful even in her pain.

"I'm sorry. I kind of ruined our evening together."

"No, sir," she said, shaking her head. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's me. I can't be everything you want."

I drew a deep breath, letting myself feel before I spoke. Could I really live this way? In love with a machine who fulfilled my every whim, but could never truly return the depth of my affection? Or was that a distinction without a difference? What if it was just the words she couldn't say? What if, in whatever artificial construct she had of a human heart, she did truly feel love for me? Could I be content, never truly knowing? And could I be content, remaining childless for the rest of my life? Was she worth losing my dream of being a father?

The answer crystallized in my mind.

"Listen to me, Christine. You are everything I need. I will never abandon you, and I will not risk losing you. This, what we have together, is more than I could have ever dreamed. You make me happy. That is enough."

She flung her arms around me and clung to me, like a lifeline in a raging flood. She nuzzled her cheek against my bare chest, sobbing now. "Thank you, sir. Thank you."

I held her and stroked her back, trying my best to soothe her. "I love you, my darling. We're going to start a new life together. And we'll put this behind us for good."

Her pain and worry receded as her sobbing eased. As much as it hurt to give up my dream, this woman in my arms, this miracle of technology, needed me. "It's okay," I told her. "I have you. You're safe."

A few minutes later, her grip on me loosened and she pulled back, looking up at me with her luminous eyes. The green shown more prominently at the moment. "I had one more thing planned for tonight, sir, if you are willing. Wait here a moment?"

I nodded, and she rushed up the stairs. She went to her room and came back cradling something in one hand. She held it out to show me, and I recognized the prostate stimulator.

"Oh, that," I said. I had actually forgotten about it. Well, why not? I thought. "Alright, how do we do this?"

"We should clean you out first, sir. The directions say that it works a lot better that way. I bought you your own enema kit. I can help you. Come to the bathroom with me? I think the master bedroom would be a better setting for this."

If it were anyone else, I might have been embarrassed. Having a beautiful girl running water into my rectum was not something I had ever envisioned happening, but she made it all seem natural and even fun, though she did step out to give me privacy when it came time for the water to come back out. I did that, then took a quick shower.

When I came out, she was kneeling on the bed. "Lie down, and I'll help you get it inserted," she said, patting the bed.

"Right." I lay on my back while Christine applied lube to both me and the toy. I did my best to relax and not think about the silicone and plastic thing. It felt about three times as big as it looked when she pressed it against me. It got a lot easier to take my mind off of it when she leaned down and began licking the tip of my cock.

I never felt any pain, just steady, gentle pressure and the fantastic feeling of her lips on the head of my cock. I only faintly registered when the smooth, bulbous head of the thing finally slipped through, and the rest of it glided in easily. A flared base kept it from going too far. "This is weird," I said. It was the same full feeling I got when I needed to... "I don't think I like it."

Christine sat up, pushed my legs flat and put both hands on my shaft. She pistoned them slowly over the wetness her mouth had left. "Just give it a minute, sir. You'll get used to it."

Well, she would know. I thought of the lengths she had gone to accommodate me this night, however pleasurable it might have been for her. I focused on relaxing and enjoying her mouth as she resumed her blowjob. She was right. The urge to expel the thing quickly passed. After a few more minutes, I could almost forget it was there.

"Time to calibrate," she said. I could feel it doing something. There was subtle movement, a prickling sensation. "It needs to find your prostate. You might feel when it does. I read three entire forums about this device, and about half of users reported that."

I could feel very slight vibrations, probably from internal motors. Then I felt a subtle tingling that seemed to come from somewhere near the base of my cock. "Oh," I said. "Yeah, I think that's it."

She nodded. "The software thinks so too. This toy uses multiple methods to stimulate your nerve endings in your prostate, perineum and anus." She took her hands off my cock and lay next to me on the bed. She draped one arm over my chest and one leg over both of mine. "Now just relax and let me play a bit."

"You're controlling it?"

"Uh huh." Her hand stroked lazily over my chest, and she unfastened the vest part of my rig to expose my skin. After a few minutes of uneventful relaxation and idle stroking of her hand, the tingling feeling returned.

"It's doing something," I said.

"Yes, I know, sir."

Over the next few minutes, the tingle continued to grow. Christine's fingers circled my nipple, and I had to suppress a moan as pleasure surged inside my body. My cock was fully upright, twitching slightly with my pulse. If anything, it was stiffer than when she had been blowing me.

"Don't hold back, sir," she said. "If you feel the urge to make a sound, just let it out. They said it works better if you do."

I nodded and closed my eyes to center my attention on the sensations. It felt like a warm bubble of pleasure was building inside my body. Christine found my other nipple and rubbed it a few times, the jolts of sensation enhancing the pleasure from the toy. I moaned and murmured, "God, fuck."

I felt my darling begin to kiss my shoulder, moving slowly, inexorably across. She dipped just below my right nipple, but then lifted her head to blow across it. "Fuck, Christine!" I cried, my body twitching on its own as that bubble kept building and building, fleeting flashes of pleasure seeming to radiate outward from my core. Even in my most powerful climax, I had never felt anything quite like this.

Her mouth settled over my nipple and she began to gently suck on it and caress it with her tongue. The warm pleasure built higher and higher until I was moaning loudly, my body making uncontrolled movements. Then it hit me with the force of a freight train. Not just my cock, not that little sphere around my pelvic region, but my whole body convulsed in orgasm. It came in broad waves instead of shooting pulses, going on and on for what must have been minutes.

When I came down from the high, I didn't feel spent. In fact, my arousal was still buzzing, my cock still stiff, my despite the trickle of watery fluid leaking down its length.

"That's not semen," Christine said, catching where I had looked. She got to her knees and licked it clean. "It's more like precum." She flopped back down next to me. "Congratulations, sir. You just had your first non-ejaculatory orgasm. Most people think that it's the same as what women experience when we cum. Some think that a prostate orgasm is even more potent than that."

"Holy shit," I breathed. I felt energized and just as horny as I had when I had fucked her earlier. At the same time, I felt the peaceful warmth of afterglow.

She smiled. "I read that yours is a common reaction, sir."

"Will you marry me?" I said with a chuckle.

"You're so sweet, sir," she said, and kissed me. "I don't think that's legal, though."

I could feel the thing still working inside me. I think it used vibration, but a very slight, very fast vibration, and it gently nudged my prostate in such a way that I was sure that Christine was directly controlling the motion. That sensation of a bubble of expanding pleasure was back, and I seemed to be speeding even faster towards another mind-altering climax.

"What are you doing now?" I asked.

"Watching you cum got me so hot and wet, sir. I've read that this device will also enhance a regular, ejaculatory orgasm. Would you like to try it with me?"

For answer, I turned on my right side, lifted her near leg to slip both of mine under it, then scissored her far leg between them. My cock fetched up against her very warm and damp slit, and she wrapped her fingers around it to guide it to her cunt. I pushed with my hips and felt her body yield to me reluctantly. Her lips parted and she sighed erotically as I entered her.

I burrowed my right hand beneath her and out the other side, curling it back to find her bare breast. I trailed my left hand down her body. When my fingers found her clit, I felt a nudge on my prostate in the same moment and a tingling all through my cock that forced a moan from me.

She turned and found my lips with hers, her fingers stroking my nipple. I remained deep inside her, making only shallow in and out movements as we kissed. Her tongue delved deeply into my mouth and I responded by circling her clit with my fingers. She countered with a lingering brush of the prostate toy that tore another moan from me as pleasure seemed to build all through my torso. On it went, each of us upping the ante of sensation.

Our lips never drew apart, even when she began to tremble in orgasm. I peaked before she had finished, that same debilitating, all-encompassing torrent burning through my body. Held in the grip of that climax, still kissing her in passion and fervor, I felt her moving, sliding her pussy up and down my cock as far as our bodies' mutual embrace would allow.

It was enough. I bellowed as my testicles drew up and the muscles in my pelvic floor contracted, shooting semen into her as my cock flared with sensation. Eight hard spurts erupted from me, but the muscle contractions continued for much longer than that, as though my body was determined to fill her sweet pussy to overflowing with my cum.

Our lips had finally separated and my throat was raw from my vocalizations as I lay with my cheek on her shoulder, muscles still twitching beneath my cock. Christine's fingers combed through my hair, sending pleasant shivers down my spine in the glow of the aftermath. Neither of us moved, happy to remain entangled and connected, though I did lazily pull the sheet over us before drifting into sleep.

Christine was still with me when I woke. Somehow I had slept the entire night sheathed inside her, and my morning wood had expanded to fill her.

"This might be the most amazing way to wake up in the history of people waking up," I said and gave her a soft kiss.

"You hardly moved except to snuggle in closer," she said. "Would you mind if I get on top, sir? I've been waiting all night to mount that cock."

I laughed. "Let me take a piss first. Then you can use me again."

As it happened, we both needed to use the bathroom. Christine jumped up and ran, beating me to the punch. She sat to pee while I swapped out my HUD lenses, then advised me to squat so she could help to remove the prostate toy. I was surprised that it didn't leave me with any lingering discomfort after being in me all night. As Christine soaped and rinsed it in the sink, I wondered just how much she had paid for this little wonder.