Lamia Ch. 06

Story Info
The truth of Lamia is revealed.
14.9k words
4.77
3.2k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelHarper
FelHarper
691 Followers

Author's Note: I LOVED writing this chapter. We have one more chapter to go to complete the story, but all of the little breadcrumbs I have been dropping finally get us to a big payoff here. Thanks for following me on this journey so far.

I woke to the feeling of a warm, wet mouth over my cock. I smiled and reached down to comb my fingers through Christine's hair. Her mouth was absolutely stuffed with my girth, and I could feel the close confines of her throat each time she took me deep.

I raised my head to look down and admire my lover at work. "Don't you think you should save some for tonight? You made me cum three times after we went to bed."

She came up for air, smiled, then ran the tip up her tongue from the base of my cock to the head. "I don't think you'll have any performance issues. Or did you forget that you're going to fuck my ass tonight?"

I had not forgotten, but hearing her say it made me groan and push her mouth back over my cock. "Swallow it, you little slut," I said with a chuckle, forcing my way down her throat. She did as I demanded, and I felt her throat contract rhythmically around the head of my cock.

When I let her go, she popped up and repositioned herself, straddling me with her perfect pink little pussy in front of my face while she took my cock in her mouth once more. She had a plug in her ass, and I tugged on it as I tongued her swollen and dripping slit. After a few minutes, she changed positions again, turning around. Kneeling over me, she sank slowly down on my cock, working me into her against the tightness that the plug induced. Cowgirl seemed to be her favorite position.

She leaned down to kiss me, her body undulating as she slid her cunt ever-so-slightly up and down my cock. She was so exceptionally, deliciously tight that it felt as though a warm, velvet-coated fist gripped me. After a moment, she leaned back onto her haunches, her eyes closed while she ground her clit against me.

"You love that, don't you," I told her. "It would feel so good to bounce on that big, hard cock."

"Yes, sir," she breathed, still grinding. A flush actually crept over her skin.

"You want to cum so bad. It's all you can think about. Now do it. Fuck me."

Christine's eyes opened and her hands grasped my shoulders. She lifted and slammed her body down almost violently, grunting loudly at each impact. It was the most amazing feeling, to be rutted by this heavenly blonde. Those grunts soon turned into cries, and I was just starting to feel the stirrings of my impending orgasm when she dropped down one last time and screamed my name. She collapsed on top of me, her body shaking with the power of her release.

After it was over, she lay her head on my chest, squeezing me with her pussy every few seconds. She chuckled softly when I started answering her by flexing inside her. Sighing, she carefully extracted herself and stood, treating me to a view of her perfect body. Without a word, she swayed to the bathroom door, her hands held out from her sides, palms down just like the classic pinup girl pose.

"And just where are you going?" I asked.

She pivoted and gave me a wicked grin. "You said you wanted to save yourself for tonight. Besides, I need to move up to the biggest size." She turned and wiggled her ass at me, as if I needed any clarification, before gliding in and closing the door behind her.

I lay back and savored the memory of last night and this morning with Christine. I had half a mind to go into the bathroom, interrupt whatever she was doing, and finish what she had started by bending her over the bathroom counter. On the other hand, if she did really make me wait until tonight, that would make it all the sweeter for the anticipation.

Thinking about tonight wasn't helping my erection to settle down, so I tried distracting myself. "Any messages for me?" I asked aloud.

The wall facing the foot of the bed popped up a list of my communications. Two invoices had been paid, always nice. There was a bunch of junk email that the filters missed. No messages from Patricia.

I sighed. I was regretting my harsh words last night, but I had been so angry. She had planned to cheat on me for weeks, or even months, in advance. The fact that she had hesitated at the last minute did little to redeem everything that had led to that point.

I let the word into my conscious mind, tasted it tentatively. Divorce. That thought really fouled my mood. Part of me was still in shock that it had come to this. It had been only a few days ago that I thought I still loved her. Just a few days before, I had been doing everything possible to make things better between us. Divorce would be messy, especially with the house, but with Christine's help, my business was going to grow by leaps and bounds.

My mood improved considerably when my pretty, naked blonde emerged from the bathroom. She set the plug she had been wearing on my dresser and brought me the larger plug and lube. That was odd. The plug looked bigger than I remembered. It was closer to two-and-a-half inches in diameter, rather than the two I thought I remembered

"Put it in, please sir?" she asked, climbing on the bed and turning to present her ass to me. "But you have to promise not to take it out until tonight."

"Fine. But how am I supposed to keep my hands off of you for the entire day?" I asked, and gave her a playful swat on the ass.

She looked over her shoulder at me. "Who said anything about keeping your hands off? Or your tongue?" She spread her legs wide and a slash of pink showed between her labia.

I gave her a harder spank. "You're playing with fire, little girl."

She giggled and put her head back down. Yeah, she knew what she was doing, and she was going to get what she was asking for, good and hard. I coated the toy in lube and put a generous dollop on my fingers, which I worked into her ass while she moaned and sighed.

I positioned the plug at her hole and put light pressure on it. It slid halfway in but stopped, the biggest part of the bulbous body still outside of her. I waited, varying the pressure slightly, but careful not to force it. After a minute or so, the resistance suddenly eased, and I was able to push the widest part past her sphincter, at which point it seemed to pull the rest of the way in without my help.

Christine let out a breath. "Feels a little weird." She got up and moved around a bit. "I definitely won't forget it's there." She turned to face away and bent at the waist, showing me the oval end of it embedded firmly between her cheeks. "What do you think, sir?"

"I think you are a shameless cocktease," I said. I got up, grabbed her from behind while she giggled, and threw her to the bed on her back. I didn't care that I was supposed to wait for tonight. I needed her right now.

There was just one problem. When I positioned my cock against her very wet entrance and pushed, I could not get inside. I could feel the firm, round body of the plug pushing back beneath the head of my cock, making her pussy too small for me.

Christine winced as I tried and failed to sheathe myself in her again, but what she said was, "Having a problem, sir?"

I knew her well enough by now to know when she was playing with me. "What did you do?"

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I thought the biggest plug in the set might not be big enough to get me ready for you, so I ordered a larger one. It came yesterday. But I guess when this great big plug is in my ass, my tiny cunt is just too small for you. What a shame, sir."

I smiled at her, seeing now the way she had played me. Sure, I could order her to take out the plug, and yes, she would enjoy the wild fucking I would give her probably even more than I would, but I had to respect the deviousness and absolute cheekiness of it.

"You're a brat," I told her.

A vigorous nod. "Yes, sir."

"And a slut."

"Of course, sir. Maybe you'd like to lick my little pussy? This plug is making me feel so horny, sir. I would love to cum again. You make me feel so good, and I can't wait for you to take my ass."

Every word out of her mouth was just getting me hotter. I had half a mind to force my way inside her, but I was afraid that I would hurt her. Ah, but I could think of a form of revenge that would be nearly as sweet. I gave her a saccharine smile. "Sure, I can do that, love."

I kissed my way down her body, chuckling at her involuntary shiver. I fell upon her beautiful little cunt, blowing a warm breath over her clit before giving it the lightest, most teasing lick I could manage.

She made a sound somewhere between contentment and pleading. When I did it again, she thrust her hips upward to increase the pressure. I put a firm hand on her pelvis to hold her down and continued with my work. She didn't try that again.

I varied my pace, giving her harder but slower licks, sucking on her labia, tickling the inside of her pussy, running my tongue down all the way to the base of the plug. I could tell by her agonized cries what sweet torture I inflicted on her. I slid my fingers into her--only two would fit comfortably--and gave feather-light touches to her g-spot.

I let the time pass without care. I was sculpting a work of art, building my love up to an intense, exquisite release. She must have felt it rising, higher and higher. I saw the moment that she surrendered, her body relaxing fully, giving me complete control over her. She panted, squealed, and in a plaintive whine, she begged. A trickle of liquid splashed over my fingers. Just one more. One more lick. One more caress of my fingers inside her. She balanced on the knife's edge, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

Slowly, carefully, I withdrew my fingers and casually stood up. Her eyes snapped open and she stared at me, in awe at my cruelty and restraint. "Sir?"

When I shook my head, she started to move. "Stop!" I cried, and her hand froze midway to touching herself. "You will not masturbate until I say you can."

"Sir?" she said again in that pleading tone.

"You will lie there until you've come down enough not to set yourself off by accident. Then you are to go to your room and get all your toys. You are to insert them and then await my instructions. Do you understand?"

She sighed and licked her lips. Her "yes, sir," sounded a little forced.

I went to use the bathroom, shower, and don my rig. There was still no word from Patricia. "Fuck her," I spat, trying to banish the feeling of dread that twisted my stomach. I was done with her. Christine was the woman I wanted in my life now. She was everything Trish couldn't or wouldn't give me, both as a lover and a life partner.

As soon as I put on my rig, I saw that the other two toys were in a ready state, their icons active in my HUD. I initiated a WiFi search for the new plug and was immediately granted access. I called up the controls and set it to a low intensity, pulsing vibration.

I walked out into the bedroom to find Christine lying on the bed. She was still nude and looked to be enjoying the stimulation that the toy was giving her. She saw me and sat up, her legs bent at the knees and spread open to give me a good look at the toys on and inside her.

"You look good enough to eat," I said, making her chuckle at the double entendre. Then I had an idea. "Could you create a visual indicator of your stimulation level? You know, indicate how close you are to orgasm? And then project that to my interface."

Christine nodded. "Sure, I think so. Hold on, sir."

She closed her eyes, still posing for me, and I just stood and drank her in, my cock growing once more. She was coding it, I realized. In less than a minute, she opened her eyes and notification of a new app popped up in my HUD. I accepted it, and a bar-style meter appeared with tick marks at 5% intervals.

"It is an approximation, sir," she said. "I can't guarantee that it will be a perfect match to my body's stimulation."

"It will do." The indicator was currently steady at about 15%. I activated the clit and g-spot toys at low levels and watched the meter rise to 25%. "Very cool."

"Thank you, sir," Christine said, her voice a bit shaky.

I tried ramping up the toys a bit, one at a time, until she was hovering at around 40%. I found that I had to carefully cut back or the meter would keep creeping upwards. "How does that feel?"

"G-good, sir. You're going to keep me like this all day?"

I couldn't decide if her tone betrayed excitement or trepidation. "You don't get to cum until I do. I think that's fair."

"Yes, sir." She closed her legs, which must have changed the angle of one or more of the toys. The meter started creeping up again as she closed her eyes and a happy cooing came from her throat. I let the meter get up to 50% before cutting back the clit vibrator, just a bit. That seemed to stabilize things for a moment, and then the meter began to fall.

"Suck on my cock while I play with this, love."

"Yes, sir," she said.

Taking my cock down to her throat seemed to have an effect on her arousal, halting the downward lull. I greatly appreciated the attention to my once-more fully erect cock, and I pitched the butt plug vibration upward. It seemed like that toy had less tendency than the others to produce the kind of stimulation that would push her inexorably towards orgasm.

The clit vibrator was the one I had to watch out for. I would need to cut it completely if she got too close. I found a mix that kept her right around 60%, probably about the level I was feeling when she stopped bobbing her head and just sucked on me gently, her warm tongue dancing over the head.

"That's very nice," I said. I was close enough that I really wanted to finish. I could order her to do it and I knew she would comply, but following through on our game promised to be much more fun and satisfying.

She pulled back, letting me pop out of her mouth. "I'd better stop, sir. You don't have a meter I can watch."

Oh, she was good. I had been trying to hide my responses, to get her to make me cum before she realized I was close. So, I moved the stimulation on each of the toys up slightly, just to remind her that I still had control over her orgasm. In retaliation, she brought me right to the brink once more with her mouth and hands before stopping.

"Wicked girl," I said.

"Yes, sir." I loved her laugh and that sunny smile.

We stayed nude the entire day. Christine made me breakfast and cleaned as usual. I decided not to do any work today, which left us time to play games, watch streams, and tease each other to the point of madness. I started playing with her while she made lunch. I brought her up to 90% before abruptly cutting the stimulation off and leaving her hanging onto the kitchen counter, gasping and unfulfilled.

I left the toys off most of the time, but would activate them at random, sometimes for just a few seconds, sometimes for much longer. She never knew when the stimulation would cease, only that it would happen before she reached climax. Christine took me right to the edge in the afternoon during a prolonged session where she expended most of her effort stimulating the shaft of my cock with her hands as she swirled the tip of her tongue in my urethra and moved her lips over just the tip. Pleasurable tingles began to spread down my thighs, that telltale precursor of a particularly powerful orgasm. Of course it never came because she abruptly pulled back, grinning evilly.

"You bitch," I said in mock anger, when I realized she had again left me hanging.

"Just following the rules, sir," she said cheerfully.

Of course I returned the favor a few hours later. Feeling me pushing her close with the toys, she got in my lap, kissing me and stroking my cock in an obvious ploy to distract me. I risked getting her to 95% before cutting off all three toys at once.

"Fucking shit!" she cursed. "Goddamned bastard motherfucker!" She panted a few times and added. "Sir."

"What a little potty-mouth you are." I switched the toys back on and pushed her back so that I could lean down and suck on her nipples. The meter had fallen several percentage points, but it started going back up with the new stimulation. I got it to 97% and stopped everything, pulling up and regard her. "You know what? I'm hungry. Go make us dinner, please, love."

She shot me a venomous glare before storming theatrically from the room. I knew it was all for play.

After we had finished eating in the living room, Christine cleared away the plates and came back a moment later. I was on the sofa and she knelt, naked. in front of me, gazing up with her pretty blue-green eyes. My cock began to stiffen immediately. "Did you enjoy your day, sir?"

"Yes, very much so," I said, reaching out a hand to cup her cheek. "Today was amazing, and I hope that we have many, many more just like it."

"I hope so too, sir. And it isn't even over yet." With that, she leaned forward and kissed the tip of my erection. "May I suck your cock, sir?"

I smiled down tenderly. "If that's what you want, love."

She opened her mouth wide, dipped her head, and took more than half of my length, but not all at once. She moved slowly, sensuously, as if calculating each move to give me the most arousing and pleasing experience possible. Watching a woman perform this lewd but loving act was a special privilege to which nothing else could compare.

"God, I love you," I said, as she gently fondled my balls in one hand and stroked the bottom half of my shaft with the other, her head bobbing up and down over the head.

"I think we're both ready, sir," she said. "Do you want to do this here or in our bedroom?"

Our bedroom. I liked the sound of that. But our first tryst, and so many since, had been in this room. "Here," I said.

She smiled at my choice, stood and opened the drawer in the end table next to me. She handed me a little bottle of lube. "How and where do you want me, sir?"

I had given this some thought. "Right here on the sofa. On your knees."

She climbed up onto the seat, facing away from me, putting her head down on the arm on the opposite side. Her pussy was on full display, still outfitted with the sex toys. I decided that I wanted them all gone for this. I removed them one by one, saving the plug for last. It took nearly as much patience to remove as it had taken to insert. I noted that her hole did not close back up to its usual tightness. Wearing the plug had left her loose and relaxed.

I leaned into her, making her shudder and groan when my tongue found her clit. It wasn't the best position for eating a woman out, but the eroticism of me pushing my face into her from behind must have made up for it, judging by her sounds and the steady rise of the meter. I brought her up to over 90% before I took a break and flipped open the lid to the lube. I poured a stream directly over her asshole and poured a bit onto my hand.

She froze as I started playing with her still slightly dilated hole. Two fingers slid easily into her and she gave a sigh that rose to a soprano's lilt when I added my thumb to her pussy. I noted that her meter, which had fallen to about 70%, began to slowly rise again. I leaned forward to put my face between her thighs, pitching her stimulation up once more with my tongue. I tried adding a third finger and was able to get it past her ring with a bit of careful stretching and some patience. I kept my hand still for some time before I began to slowly push them in and out.

"Sir!" Christine hissed as my fingers bottomed out. "I'm about to--"

Shit. I had been enjoying myself so much that I had forgotten to monitor her progress towards orgasm. She was over 95%. I carefully pulled back to speak. "Do not cum, sweetheart. Not yet."

"Yes, sir," she panted. Even so, the meter ticked up slightly. We must have been at 98%. She seemed to be capable of stopping her orgasm when I ordered it, but I wasn't completely sure how much control she actually had. I waited, feeling her pulse faintly on my fingers. One, two, three. The meter dropped just a touch.

FelHarper
FelHarper
691 Followers