Lamia Pants Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssserpentina, or Tina, if you prefer," the sinuous lamia giggled at her earlier-given nickname.

Hearing that familiar name, just as she felt overwhelmed by all the strangeness happening at once, so did Geraldine's earlier description, and the events of the night before. The fear of transformation, of that power she didn't understand and that never gave her a choice in cooperating. Though freeing her body from the physical bonds was futile, she freed herself from Serpentina's pressing gaze momentarily, shutting her eyes tightly, ready to scream out for help no matter where she was.

"No! I don't...I can't..." she weakly managed over a covered mouth, trying to gain strength.

"Sssssssshhhhhhhhh," the long, silencing hiss was deposited directly into her ear, the hush traveling deep inside, bringing all attention to that sound versus trying to make any of her own for pleading's sake.

"That's right my ssssentimental ssssssocialite," the words seemed to weaken her further as she found an identity she'd lost in them. "You don't.....you can't.....you don't want to fight this......you can't fight this.....not when it feels sssssoooo goood."

"And it feels sssssooooo good, sssssoooo incredible, doesn't it?" The question posed felt like she was hearing it from the inside out, gasping as it echoed within. "To be sssssoooooo......fabulousssssssssss..." A soft caress traveled over her forehead, just beneath her eyelids, than another caressing her torso, lightly traveling down over her the shirt material covering her breasts.

The touch made her bite her lip, undeniable aroused. It had to be a coincidence that her lips found their way from being bitten to uttering "fffaaa...bulousssss...?"

"Indeed, my fabuloussssssssssssseentimenal ssssssocialite."

Sasha's eyes rolled up behind her lids, the muscles keeping them down weakening. Weakened even more by the caress traveling to her waist, a scaly touch crossing a scaly border that felt so warm, and comforting. She never imagined the sensation of scales touching scales, like snakes engaged in an erotic mating dance. Her parted mouth barely repeated Serpentina's words, giving in quicker than she realized.

"Jusssst look at how beautiful, how fabulousssss you truly are."

Muscles and motions answering to Serpentina's will opened to the light peering from the dark pupil, flowing outward with deep colors fixing Sasha inexorably. Waves of green, blue, reds, and yellows washed over the ability to think independently, the surf destroying a castle of thought and shaping one where Serpentina ruled. A mirrored gaze of colors looked into Tina's eyes for as long as she could, before staring down as was suggested. The ever-blushing, ever-aroused woman mindlessly smiled at the beauty of her own lamia tail, bands of every color from the spirit lamia's eyes painted upon herself, but the yellow bands in particular were thicker, and shimmered a great deal more, the strongest color in Sasha's rainbow.

"I'm......ssssssooooo.....fabulousssssss."

"Yesssss, you are," Tina giggled in her ear, laying her down on a soft surface beneath, whispering into her ear, insistent commands meeting deep desires long held, turning her dreams excitable as she laid in the cabin bed, dreaming of Geraldine, of Serpentina, and the power they both wielded. Only the sound of the door opening woke her, hearing a familiar voice she'd craved.

"I hope you're ready for me, sweetie."

Sasha didn't let anything else escape from unsuspecting lips as she pulled her into the room, pressed her against the door and stuck her tongue deep into the surprised woman's mouth. As expected, Geraldine was too distracted by her awake, assertive lover to realize how much her wearer of the pants suggestion had turned on its head. The kiss lasted for long seconds, exploring one another's mouth with vigor, until Geraldine was breathless, too aroused to think. It didn't strike her with much realization when she opened her eyes to find the bands at the end of Sasha's tail, a glowy, magnetic yellow, fixed confused eyes.

"You remember that one time when I caught you, Gerry? That one duel between us where the so-called indomitable switch you claim to be found yourself domitable, dominated, happily swept away by yellow?"

Geraldine tried to remember the moment that never happened, fixed on the image of Sasha holding up her hypno-bracelet, caught in the ever-constructed memory.

"Beautiful sunset colors, the dusk of your winning streak, bringing hypnotic light to hypnotized darkness. Light becomes dark as you fall for me, lover. Give in for me, fall and celebrate my, our, fabulousssss victory."

Lamia-Sasha almost slurred the triggering word as they both fell a little into the subconscious meaning.

Geraldine felt herself twisting around, uncoiled by Sasha's tail, but still following the tip, until she was free.

The yellow tip curled around her lips, caressing them, pressing themselves against her to be kissed. Giving it a soft kiss as wordlessly commanded, the worship continued along the long length of the tail. Eyes wide and deeper kisses over every yellow band, Geraldine crawled and climbed her way up, past her waist, kissing pale skin, suckling on rock-hard, rosy nipples after removing her t-shirt. Staring into colorful eyes, filled with waves of shivering tingles with every yellow band, they kissed again, and found themselves back in bed.

12