Lara Experiments with Hypnosis

Story Info
Lara tries out a self-hypnosis program.
3k words
4.3
17.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story I've ever tried to write. I always appreciate constructive criticism that will help me write my next story even better.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for this story's potential sequels, and I'll do my best to incorporate them into the next story.

*

Lara just got out of bed on July 1st after another rough night. Stomping around in a nasty mood, she takes a brief shower and begins to look for a solution without resorting to sleeping pills. She is so sleep-deprived that not even the scenery from the enormous windows overlooking the nature reserve can make her feel better. She isn't kept awake by outside noises; she lives on the fifth floor, where there is no traffic or other unexpected noise. No, she just has trouble falling asleep and can't turn off her mind. Without resorting to pharmaceuticals, she knows she needs to find a way to calm her mind and get to sleep.

She searches the internet on her laptop while sitting in her comfy lounge sofa, hoping to discover a viable answer. She's reading suggestions like "Lower the room temperature," "Don't eat right before bed," and other things she's already tried. After clicking on a story that suggests "Yoga and Meditation," she eventually learns about hypnosis as a means to fall asleep.

She learns that hypnosis can help you relax before bed and even set tasks for yourself to complete the next day. After some time, she finds a website saying she can hypnotize herself and doesn't require a stranger for this. It makes tailored hypnosis films with sound and graphics for you to watch before going to bed. She merely needs to type in the keywords she wants, and the video will be created automatically. There are numerous presets available, including ones for "pain," "smoking," "sleep," "concentration," and other topics. As soon as she presses the "Sleep" button, a fresh list of alternatives appears, from which she chooses "Improve Sleep."

A quick loading screen is followed by a video of an inward spiral in calming colors. A pleasant male voice enters her headphones.

Lara downloads the movie to her laptop with the intention of seeing it tonight before going to bed. She continues to browse the website because she has nothing better to do right now and is interested in seeing what possibilities are available that she might want to try out later. It appears that you have the ability to add your own orders to the video, including many others like "Clean the kitchen" or "Mow the grass." Additionally, if you specify what you want to happen in basic commands, you can issue your own unique command. You can't learn a talent you don't already have, but you can use the skills you already have to follow instructions. For example, she may issue the command "Clean apartment" and then specify other activities such as "Clean kitchen," "Clean living room," "Clean bedroom," and "Take trash out." Then, using the information she holds, her mind will carry out these activities. Unless she needs to eat or drink, at which point the program will pause and continue once her basic needs have been addressed, it won't stop until the assignment is finished.

After some time, Lara discovers a button called "Erotic Hypnosis" near the bottom of the website. She must enter her credit card information after hitting the button to verify her age before continuing.

A fresh set of options emerges as soon as she submits her information. The list offers possibilities for fetishes and kinks that she has never even heard of, some of which are intriguing. Lara is aware that she is not an erotic woman, and she hopes that this will change that. Intriguing choices include "sensitivity enhancement," "anal play," "clitoral orgasm," "vaginal orgasm," and others. Lara flushes and gets thrilled, skipping over all the options. She's eager to put the video to the test tonight because if she has a good night's sleep and wakes up rejuvenated, she might be able to try some dirty things.

After spending a considerable amount of time at her computer, Lara finally looks up and notices the moon shining in her apartment. A quick peek at the time shows it is 9:42 p.m. She takes a quick shower, changes into her pajamas, and lays her laptop next to her bed. She starts the DVD, and the soothing male voice reaches her ears. It doesn't take long for Lara to slip into a trance-like condition as she watches the spiral. She simply listens to the sound, and her mind takes care of the rest, ignoring whatever the soothing voice is saying. The next thing she knows, it's 10 a.m., well past her usual 8 a.m. routine, and she's awake. As soon as she realizes the hypnosis is working, she leaps to her feet and begins to dance around her apartment. She can't believe it actually worked or how easy it was to overcome the months of bad sleep and the inevitable anger that goes along with it. She grabs her laptop in a hurry, sits it down on the coach, and eagerly searches the website for exciting options. She decides to be cautious because she's not sure how far things will go if she rewires herself, so for her second video, she only chooses "Sensitivity Enhancement."

Before watching the movie, she wants to go to the supermarket and buy some food and drinks for the next few days. It might not be a good idea to go grocery shopping if you're feeling highly sensitive. She leaves her laptop on the coffee table as she gets ready and leaves for the store.

At that very moment, the landlord is on his way to the building to repair her broken bath faucet. When she doesn't respond to his ringing her doorbell, he enters her flat using his master key. He quickly moves to her bath and replaces the outdated bath tap with a new one. After finishing his duties, he searches through the refrigerator for a Coke can. He sees her laptop on the coffee table as he scans the residence. He can't help but wonder if she has any naked images of herself on her computer. As he walks to the laptop, he sees the hypnosis website and the map with the downloaded videos when he glances at her screen. He quickly processes what is happening and plans to trick her by replacing the current videos with fresh ones. He realizes he needs to act quickly and takes a minute to understand how the website operates. He requests a fresh video and selects "Hypnosis Desires," "Sensitivity Enhancement," "Libido Increase 20%," and "Multi-Orgasmic." In an effort to mask the changes, he decides to start easy for today, and will come back tomorrow for another movie.

The movie is then downloaded, renamed to the original movie, and replaced.

He leaves a note saying he fixed the bath faucet and leaves before Lara returns from the store.

Lara is on her way back from the store, taking the elevator to the top floor. She enters her apartment after carrying the groceries there. She begins putting her goods away in the refrigerator after unloading them. Seeing the note, she reads it and exclaims, "Finally, I'm going to be able to enjoy a bath again."

The last video she downloaded is then opened, and she puts the headset over her ears. She observes the spiral as the peaceful colors have been replaced with vibrant colors that change quickly. She hears the calming voice, and this time, more quickly than before, she falls into a trance.

Unknown to her, she gets programmed to more than she intended. Lara wakes up horny after spending six hours gazing into the spiral. She glances down and sees that she is naked, worn out, and exhausted. Her arm hurts, and the sofa is sopping wet. She didn't even realize she masturbated for five hours.

Looking at her reflection in the big window wall, she realizes that anyone walking through the nature reserve may have seen her. Blushing, she immediately closes the screens and prepares the bath.

Lara gets into the hot, water-filled bath as soon as it is ready. Her lovely B-cup tits rise upward, exposing her hard nipples above the water.

She starts thinking about her hypnosis session to fall asleep and can't help but wonder what extra option she wants to add.

After the bath, she feels refreshed and still somewhat horny. Running naked through her apartment, she sits in the chair at her laptop again. Looking at the list of kinks, she selects "pierced." She's been thinking about getting a piercing even before the entire self hypnosis thing, ever since she was 14 years old. She never had the guts to do it, but figuring she has nothing to lose, she downloads the movie with the tags "improve sleep," and "Pierced." Heading to bed, she takes the laptop and stares at the spiral again the moment she plays the video.

The next day, she wakes up feeling completely rested and in the mood for some action. She feels horny and excited, finally deciding to visit the piercing shop.

She dresses in a short flared skirt, a tight tank top, and a thong with a matching bra. Grabbing a light jacket, she heads to the front entrance of her building and walks towards the shop.

The landlord waits for her to depart before sneaking back into her apartment. He creates a new video with the kinks "Bondage," "Daring Play," "Submission," "Pain Fun," "Increase Libido 50%," and "Compulsion to Comply." He fabricates a letter and sends it to her, pretending it came from the hypnosis website's administrators. He presents it as though the business made an error in the previous video and is now providing her with a new one to fix any damage she might have detected. He exits the apartment, grinning at his brilliant plan.

Lara walks into the shop and is met by a big bearded man.

"Welcome lady, what can I do for you today?" He replies with a nice expression as he glances at her.

"I'd like to get a piercing, please."

"How old are you, dear?"

I just turned 18, why?

"Just making sure." I'll be right there.

She looks around, scanning hundreds of piercings in search of the most pleasurable ones.

"What kind of piercing did you have in mind, lady?" The man inquires.

"I was considering some piercings that would increase my sexual enjoyment."

"Oh, enhancing pleasure, hmm." "Consider this collection of rings." "This clit ring has a metal ball on the inside that grinds against your sensitive nub while you walk." "Both nipple rings have little metal balls attached to them."

"Wow, that sounds... incredible!" Lara exclaims, wide-eyed. "That'll cost $150." "Would you like to come back later or would you like it right now?"

"I'd want to have them done today," Lara says.

Okay, take off your clothing and take a seat in this chair. The big man commands.

Lara then removes her clothes and walks over to the chair. She sits down, facing the store, and spreads her legs, revealing her moist, pink, and eager slit.

As he pierces her nipples, the man exclaims, "You are stunning, lady."

She experiences tingling while the piercings are placed, which causes her nipples to stand up.

You enjoy it?

"I love it," she replies.

"Alright, now lean back and spread your legs a bit more." "If you like, you can keep your hands on the chair or close your eyes."

Lara opens her legs and leans back, saying, "Ok, I'm ready."

The man expertly pierces her clit and inserts her new stimulating clitpiercing.

The next thing he does is apply some nanopaste to her fresh piercings, which will heal them in an hour.

When he's finished, Lara gets up from her chair and puts on her clothing. She exits the shop after giving the man his money. When she gets outside, she checks her phone and discovers that she has new mail. It appears to be from the hypnosis website, which claims that her prior video contained an error and that they have since provided her with a new one to correct any potential harm. She rushes home and gets on her laptop to watch the new video as quickly as possible. She is already hypnotized as she observes the spiral and is oblivious to the comforting speech. Her mind is gradually rewired to be subservient, adore being restrained, follow orders, tolerate some pain, and enjoy things that could get her caught.

Lara awakens from her trance in the middle of the night, eight hours later. Once more, she is sitting in front of the enormous windows, in full view of the entire nature reserve. This time, though, she feels a surge of excitement and leaves the screens open.

She can feel the metal ball gently pushing onto her sensitive nub as she moves around now that her piercings have healed, providing her with steady, gentle stimulation.

She stares at her reflection in the glass and feels the urge to go for a night walk in the nature reserve. She approaches her dresser and rifles through her belongings. She chooses a short, flared red skirt and a loose, short t-shirt that emphasizes her toned stomach by leaving her belly uncovered—no underwear.

Lara's nipples are clearly visible peeking through the t-shirt, indicating how excited she is. She snatches her keys and heads into the elevator without taking anything else, hoping no one will spot her.

She exits through the main entrance, turns left, and walks down the path, gazing out at the moonlit trees.

Her freshly shaved pussy is being caressed by the summer breeze. She walks to the nature reserve's entrance, giddy with excitement.

Feeling nearly naked, Lara continues her brave walk past the playground and cafeteria. The moon provides just enough light for her to see where she is walking. She notices a man walking his dog in the distance, approaching her. As he gets closer, she notices his approving gaze, and a heated rush of adrenaline surges through her body.

"Good evening," he says as he goes by, quietly adding "sexy slut, she might as well be naked" in a hushed voice. A surge of power runs through her as she realizes that she is behaving like the slut that the man walking the dog just acknowledged her to be.

She walks away from the man, her excitement dripping juices down her legs, gently pulling her nipple piercings through her shirt. She lingers on the idea that she might as well be naked as she peers behind her to see whether he can still see her. After a while, Lara comes across a bird spotter's hut. She enters the hut, curious to see if there is anyone inside this late at night. She realizes she is alone as she looks at the wooden bench and a wide yet narrow opening in the wall. She looks out the window nervously and quickly pulls her shirt over her head, revealing her perky tits and erect nipples.

A swift tug on her skirt causes it to fall to the ground, and she steps out of it. She grabs her clothes and hides them in the dark under the bench, listening for noises outside. Hearing nothing, she sneaks out and stands naked in a public park for the first time in her life. Recalling the playground, she makes the bold decision to run naked through the swings and the wooden toy castle. Though barely visible in the moonlight, she carefully makes her way back towards the entrance. It takes her longer now because she can't stop herself from pulling her piercings every few steps, preparing for her tremendous orgasm later.

After some time, the playground emerges, obviously deserted at this hour. Lara slips around the cafeteria and up to the enormous swing set, nervously looking everywhere. She settles herself and begins to sway back and forth on the swing. Fearing that someone might have heard her, she swiftly leaps off again as the ropes creak in the night, walking to the left, right up to the entrance of the wooden toy castle. She ascends all the way to the top, where, 4 meters above the ground, a hammock-like structure made of ropes joins this tower to the other tower.

She notices the center of the hammock is brightly lit by the moon and decides she wants to lie there to masturbate. To get to the center, she cautiously climbs over the hammock using her hands and feet. The moonlight illuminates her as she leans back and spreads her legs widely, dangling her legs through the ropes.

Her gentle moaning is audible to everyone entering the playground as she gently touches her body.

She feels exposed and incredibly excited because she's so far away from her clothes and keys. She quickly finds herself furiously fingering her pussy and tugging at her nipple piercings.

Her orgasm is quick but intense, and she squirts for the first time in her life, sending pussy juice flying onto the sand beneath the hammock.

She crawls back into the castle, her heart thumping, after realizing she moaned louder than she intended.

She leans back in the corner, listening for noises other than her own heavy breathing while playing with her clit piercing. She relaxes a little as she hears nothing, and her fingers start playing with her pussy again, sliding through her very moist lips and into her hot pussy. It doesn't take her long to cum again, muffling a moan in her elbow when she comes.

Realizing her chances of getting caught are increasing, she quickly moves out of the castle, sneaking back past the cafeteria and into the nature reserve. She moves quickly, nearly running, back to the bird watcher's hut and grabs her clothes. She puts on her skirt and shirt and walks back home slowly, still aroused and excited from her public slutty display.

Lara returns home, gets into bed, and has dreams about being caught, making sure she wakes up in the morning with her fingers buried in her cunt.