Lamia Pants Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The sun was setting outside as lamia-Melanie rested in the living room, Geraldine and Sasha snuggled up in her coils. Somewhere in her predatory brain, the redhead was as happy as she could remember being in a long time, dreams of being the hypnotic dominant she always wanted being lived in the moment. She knew the weekend was almost over, and that it would probably be more fair to share some more of the dominant role with her friends. The considerate notion she had seemed best, but she couldn't help but share it in a way that continued to satiate her seductive heart.

"Orange," she crooned to the sleeping couple. On the command, two sets of sleepy eyes opened, making their bodies move just to stare into each other's eyes. As they rose on their knees and were about to turn their heads to make eye contact, "blue" was spoken aloud, confusing the pair that wanted to stare as directed, but suddenly torn by the distraction of the most powerful color they'd known, paired with hands sporting fluttering fingers waving at their heads. Sasha wanted to stare at Gerry, but blue out of the corner of her eye pulled her away, just to follow the prismatic nail polish in every direction. Gerry was more insistent, trying to pull Sasha forward, but also got caught in the same motions that caught the blonde, until fingers waving especially for her pulled her into blue sparkles.

"Ah, I love this episode of the Georgians," Melanie laughed, "when the couple come across a hypnotist they just can't beat, and learn cliche-but-true valuable lesson - if you can't beat them, obey them."

For as much time of their vacation remained, Melanie was intent on mastering more of the butterfly induction, and taking their minds into blue worship, rather than whatever inspired, insipid ideas Serpentina would ever give. At that thought, the surroundings in her peripheral vision got a little brighter. Unwilling to stop the induction, she noticed sunset colors were still abound, but giving off stronger shades of green, as if in the middle of a jungle all of a sudden. She turned her head to see evidence of the change, complimented by arid heat against lightly-freckled skin, the smell of thick greenery, and phantom touches running along the tops of her arms. Invisible fingertips trailed from her shoulders, to the backs of her waving hands.

It wasn't enough to get Melanie to stop, nor was the butterfly with brown wings flying so close to her face. Normal inclinations to shoo it away where nowhere to be found, merely a deep need to follow wherever it flew. A trick of the eyes might've told her it was a russet-brown skinned hand fluttering fingers in her face, but she believed it was a butterfly, deep in the thoughts that remained.

"What a fortuitous, and fabulousssssss find you've made." The hissed trigger struck the trio, beginning or deepening each descent into trance. "Rare butterflies, deep in the jungle, are ssssooooo friendly, they want to share their beauty with everyone. Blue butterflies, brown butterflies, leading everyone to place of peace. And if they're lucky, which they most certainly are, leading them right where they belong."

The brown butterfly disappeared, freeing the redhead's gaze to show how thick the jungle was around her, and how familiar legs replaced her lamia form without warning. Her hands stayed exactly where they were, still moving of outside volition, enchanting her friends. Not too far away from where they stood, Melanie saw remnants of a small temple, made up of all colors, favoring green more than anything else. There was a statue standing near it, with an impressive stone design of a lamia, Serpentina's smiling face carved into it the way the spirit carved it into their minds.

"And where they belong, as my inspiration deems, is empowered and in-service of me," Melanie gasped at feeling and seeing brown arms wrap themselves softly around her neck, draping over her shoulders. "Lovely little puppets I own, stringing along whoever I want them to, as long as I want them to. Floating...until they drop." Serpentina's fingers made a scissor motion to the arm hypnotizing Geraldine, at it fell, followed by Geraldine.

"Floating...until they drop."

Puppet strings cut the arm hypnotizing Sasha, as it fell, followed by Sasha.

"Floating....higher and higher," fingers turned into butterflies again, taking Melanie's eyes everywhere they went.

"Higher and higher," Melanie didn't notice herself rising from the ground, wrapped in Tina's coils, only concerned with the brown-winged butterfly.

"Higher and higher," all muscles but her neck and eyelids rested, fixed and mesmerized.

"Higher...until you drop." Melanie's string was finally cut, and she slid down the length of the thick, green coils, diminished senses enjoying the roller-coaster ride down to complete the pile of surrender her friends started.

"What a collection I've amassed; a ssssplendid sssssoutherner, a ssssentimenal sssssocialite, and a ssssilly ssssscientist." Each descriptive title made each corresponding woman shudder in pleasure. "Three little toys, ready to please. Some of you took a little longer than others to get here, but you all did wonderfully. Actually no, you did fabulousssssly in my opinion. Don't you agree?"

"Yessssss, Missssss Lamia," they all lazily hissed back.

12