Lamia, The (Full Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enticed, his eyes roamed further down.

Below her impressive chest her body tapered, showing off a lean stomach; but where there should be a navel, her torso began a dark line of fur, flowing her form into that of a beast. However, unlike the centaur, her lower torso was not that of a horse, but of a great black cat!

The she-cat's eyes continued their glow as she continued forward, moving with the liquid grace of a predator, lazily stalking its prey.

Belen walked slowly forward until he was right before her.

His head felt heavy and clouded. She must have done something to him, for he had done her bidding thus far, albeit hesitantly.

On one hand, something within screamed at him to run away or fight it. On the other, she was the most beautiful being he had ever laid eyes upon.

The creature stood half a head shorter than he, her gaze never leaving his.

Belen felt as if he had been strung up and paralyzed. Every part of his body felt rigid and tense - his jaw, his neck, his shoulders, his torso, his legs. His groin.

She closed the distance between them and put her arms around his neck. She smiled at him through luscious lips.

His deepest instincts told him that the thread of the fates had reached a great fork for him that danced on the destinies of gods and men. Amidst the fog, the blade in his hand seemed to tug him in a direction. Its weight prompted echoes of his duty to his friends and the people in the village.

Keeping his eyes locked upon her, his fingers curled more tightly around the blade's handle. He only needed to angle it upwards to pierce her between her ribs....

She leaned in, seemingly unaware of the blade that was slowly rising, she rubbed her cheek against his jawline, and breathed into his ear.

"I am Leora."

At once, he felt struck, hearing her name and feeling it seared into his brain.

It felt as if he were blind all along and was suddenly allowed to see.

He knew right then that he loved her and he would spend the rest of his days with her.

The sword clattered to the ground as his arms came up to cup her face as he pulled her in for a deep and passionate kiss. Leora's tongue twisted like a serpent and explored deep into Belen's mouth, while her hands likewise roamed over his taut chest and broad shoulders. A hand ventured further down, over his warrior's abdomen, bumping over the ridges of his muscles before finally coming to rest upon his aching and swollen member, gently cupping it and massaging it through the fabric.

Lost in the ecstasy of his kiss, his lips massaged hers. Her lush and jutting breasts mashed against his chest, her pointed nipples poking him. He closed his eyes and let himself be swept away by this erotic sensation connecting him to her.

Halfway through, he suddenly found his lips mouthing the air and reaching for her as she broke from their kiss. He felt her fingertips gently apply pressure on his chest, gently staving him off. Complying with her wishes, he remained still, opening his eyes to see what she was planning.

She leaned back and admired him, eyes drinking in his athletic form. "We shall now engage in the rite of bonding."

Her head floated slowly down, past his chest and abs before her as her feline torso came to rest on the ground like a sphinx, placing her face almost level with his rigid tool.

Lifting the hem of his chiton, she smiled in satisfaction as she noticed a trail of precum was already weeping from its eye and was beginning to leave a damp rivulet down its length.

Mesmerized, Belen held his breath as he watched her gently lean forward and mouth his shaft. She pressed her lush lips against his length. The pillowy pressure caused his manhood to jerk and stiffen further. Pleased with his reaction, she kissed it and licked his leaking emissions, moving languidly from the root towards the tip. She took time to swirl her tongue around the flared angry head and nibble on his frenulum.

Gazing up at him, she watched his expression in triumph as her lips then moved over his tip and engulfed the entire crown. Belen's eyes rolled back as he groaned. He had lain with a few women before so this act was not unfamiliar, but he had never been with a goddess of love before. Was she an avatar of Aphrodite? The sensations she gave him felt greatly magnified. It was a sensation of incomparable warm moistness that encapsulated him in a blanket of ecstasy like he had never felt before.

As Leora continued her ministrations, time lost all meaning to the ensnared hunter. Was it just minutes? An hour? The only marking of time was the excruciating slow strokes of her lips lazily running up and down his cock, at times in short bobs over the head, at other times in long strokes down to its base; at all times sucking, while her tongue performed its mating dance along his shaft, all while her hands gripped his buttocks, pinning him in place or pulling him towards her, whichever pleased her at the moment.

Belen felt himself going mad with torturous pleasure, as his body strained from her languid and unhurried motions. His body's tension built gradually by slivered margins with each bob. The forest had faded into nonexistence and the darkness held no threat. The only thing he was aware of was sounds of slurping accompanying the relentless undulations of her lips building the pressure within him until he knew nothing else.

Then as though Zeus' thunderbolt had struck him, his sight went white as the pressure erupted out through his cock.

Belen had been paralyzed and rigid for so long that he stumbled as he caught his buckling legs. She steadied him with her hands still gripping his butt cheeks, but her lips remained securely clamped around his shaft, swallowing and swallowing. And swallowing.

Minutes passed before Leora was satisfied and unlatched from his still-throbbing stem. She raised herself up, smiling at him. She wiped an errant trail of saliva and cum from her lips.

"The binding of a consort is a unique power my kind has. We lamia are always born female, so we use it to claim a mate. It is a sacred bond that will give you absolute freedom in your desire to serve me forevermore. In turn, I am beholden to you as well - as my mate, and therefore under my protection."

She licked the cum from her fingers before turning her gaze back upon him. Cupping his face with one hand and stroking his still-rigid member with the other, she intoned, "I have accepted you to be my consort. Now you must also acknowledge me. The rite of bondage is a very powerful enchantment, and you must know your mistress in her true form to accept this pact,"

He placed his hands against her cheeks, cradling her face and drew her in for a deep kiss. "I will do anything for you, mistress."

She locked eyes with him as her fingers curled around his shaft. It had not wilted after giving up his seed. Her palm felt his throbbing desire through it. "The first effects of The Claiming are complete and your heartbeat tells me that you speak true."

She squeezed his steely shaft with a satisfied sigh. "And now it is your turn to take me."

"Yes, mistress," his rod twitched in her hand excitedly.

Belen walked behind her. His mind was still hazy and soaked in lust. His hand ran along her shoulder and caressed her back. Her frame was petite, but muscled and well-defined.

He felt her supple skin transition into a glossy velvet fur coat of midnight along her feline flank until at last, he stood before her rump.

A thrill of curiosity mixed with awe ran through his body as his hands felt her rounded rear, fingers running lightly over her bobtail and moving downward, feeling her puckered star and finally her dripping wet slit.

Leora shivered at his touch. "Do not fear, I won't bite...this time. Mount me, my consort; take me and seal our bond!"

With a cry of desire, he pushed himself forward, feeling her nether lips part and welcome him into her core.

It was unlike any woman he had ever been with.

It was a moist, burning furnace that only served to shock him with bolts of pleasure running up his cock like a lightning rod, through his spine and into his brain. With each stroke, he felt her walls molding to him.

His hands moved from her rump back upwards to her feminine torso, feeling her ribs expand and contract with each excited breath, then moving upwards to her heavy, fleshy globes. He touched them gingerly as if he might be fingering a fragile object of immeasurable value.

Leora's smaller hands came to rest on his, pressing them firmly onto her breasts as she threw her head back and moaned in joy as she felt him pulse harder within her. Blind with her own lust, she tensed with his pounding until at last, she shuddered with her climax, causing the walls of her pussy to clench tighter around him, milking his cock while her feline paws stiffened, extending their claws and raking the ground.

Had Belen looked, he would have noticed how large her claws were and how deep those furrows were in the earth. Large and sickle shaped, her claws were clearly that of a predator, with gouges in the soil deep enough to rend and disembowel a full grown man.

His attention, however, was placed firmly in the gripping of her glorious mounds and the sensation of their stiffened tips as they stabbed into his palms. The erotic feelings inspired him to jackhammer into her as he had never done before.

Fueled by her tight, molten core milking him, he thrust in long strokes until his brow broke with fevered sweat and his breathing became ragged and erratic.

Finally, inevitably, he burst forth with a cry - with despair or euphoria, he could not tell. As he pulsed within her, she leaned back and turned to reach for him, pulling him into a deep kiss. One hand still gripping onto her breast, he returned her kiss with equal passion as he came within her spurting rope after rope of his cum for what seemed like an impossible amount of time.

Whatever he felt for her now deepened; his love for Leora before became unbreakable shackles to his heart and soul strung through the medium of his cock, binding his devotion to her ever more tightly. He felt that there was nothing he would not do, no one he would not betray to feel her love turned upon him.

Minutes later, she broke their kiss, but her honeyed walls remained clenching and massaging him as he remained hard within her.

He rubbed her flanks lovingly and began slowly thrusting again, but she extended her arm back and pushed him away.

"Not now, my love. Come, we still have work to do."

He looked at her questioningly and she responded with an enigmatic smile. Holding him by his erection, she led him back up the trail to the campsite.

---------

Syna awakened to a campsite in disarray. The fire had died down and the meats had fallen into the fire, partially smothering it. The last thing she remembered was something - some kind of mounted warrior - leaping out from the blackness and scattering embers. She fell backwards and then....

"Kyros? Belen? Pedar?" Syna called out in a whisper.

Her vision still partially dazzled from her concussion, she saw a dark form lying slumped across from her. Perhaps one of her other teammates had been knocked out as she had.

Crawling towards him, she froze midway.

Her hands felt moist and sticky and cold. And she smelled blood in the air.

Though unnerved, Syna was a veteran of many battles. Slowly, she groped for her javelin and bow, before creeping forward, alert for trouble. At close inspection, the warrior made out Pedar's features, but had the glassy stare of those who had entered Hades' realm. His body was still warm, however, so only a little time had passed since his death.

Hearing a rustle, she turned, ready to hurl her spear into an assailant.

"It's just me, Syna," a familiar voice called.

Feeling some relief, she lowered her weapon. "Belen? What happened? Are you hurt?"

Belen walked unsteadily towards her.

"We were attacked. I saw Kyros taken. It happened so quickly, all I could do was back up against a tree to find a way to gather my wits and figure out what just happened. And then I finally saw her."

Syna noticed that he carried no weapon and his tunic was torn.

As Belen got within arm's reach, she noticed he had an erection tenting the hem of his outfit.

He stumbled forward. As Syna bent forward to catch him, he grabbed her wrist and twisted until he was behind her, pinning her arm between them. She felt his hot breath against her neck and his hard length pressed through her clothing against her butt cheeks.

"What is the meaning of this, Belen? Have you lost your mind?"

"I have seen her, Syna," he repeated. "I have beholden my goddess. And soon she shall be yours as well."

As she struggled, she felt Belen's arm grip around her neck and tighten, she heard a soft chanting coming from behind her. The words were strange and mysterious, and came from a rich, feminine voice. Its susurrations fell like a soft blanket upon her mind, fogging it. She felt herself relax, even though Belen's constrictions limited the air she could take in.

Her struggles grew more limp as the chanting continued.

Soon Syna slumped, relaxed in Belen's arms, no longer fighting her captor. Her legs also no longer felt strong enough to support her, so she mostly leaned against Belen and allowed herself to be otherwise suspended by his grip around her neck. And somehow also very aroused.

His bicep and forearm felt powerful and bulging and sexy as they pressed against her throat and kept her breath shallow. Her face reddened with the constriction of both blood and breath, heightening her lightheadedness.

Her free hand came up to caress his arm, feeling his tightly corded muscles. She giggled as the sensations ran through her body and heated the space between her thighs.

From behind, Leora placed a hand on Belen's shoulder. "The arousal spell has taken effect. It numbs the mind to danger and so she will now only seek out pleasure. You may release her. I will begin the second incantation."

Belen looked back at her and raised his eyebrows in surprise. Gone was the lamia's feline torso, and in its place were a pair of shapely, slender - and very human - legs.

Leora smiled mischievously at him. "I can take the form of man if I so choose. It also makes this next part much more fun. Now take her, Belen. Take her for your pleasure. Your domination of her is a required act for this spell of bondage."

Belen nodded and released Syna's pinned arm carefully and saw that she made no sudden movements. He then snaked his arm around her and dipped his hand under her chiton's short hem, cupping her mons momentarily before his fingers invaded further, massaging her clefted folds. The rough calluses on his digits created ebbs and peaks of horny texture over her sensitive lips, making her gasp at the sudden contact. His wandering hand, occasionally, landed upon her sensitive bud, causing her body to spasm, spiking her already lust-soaked brain with a brief shock of ecstasy.

A shortened "oh...." was all that Syna could muster in response as her now-free hand came up to squeeze her breast in accompaniment to his caresses.

Leora stepped up to the captured woman and lightly caressed her ribs as her face came in for a deep kiss. A kiss which Syna eagerly returned.

Breaking away from the kiss, Leora lay herself upon the ground and spread her legs, one hand slid in between them and her fingers parted her petaled folds, feeling her way over the soft lips before finally centering upon her swollen nub.

Belen looked upon the erotic sight before him, making his cock feel even harder than before. He stared at his mistress while his own hand absently stroked Syna's weeping slit.

In her mesmerized state, Syna's eyes followed the woman's languid motions. She began panting even harder as she was engulfed by the threefold sensations of the lightheadedness from his choking, his hardened erection pressing between her ass cheeks and his invading fingers stroking her. Her body shuddered intermittently as his fingertips would press upon her clit, jolting her..

Belen released her from his chokehold and pushed her down until she knelt on the ground. Grabbing her by the back of her neck, he pushed her face down towards Leora's steaming pussy while her butt remained raised in the air.

The warrior maiden had only ever lain with a few men in her life, so the idea of lying with another woman, much less engaging in a threesome, was entirely new to her. Nevertheless, she instinctively knew what was being demanded of her. Emitting a sigh of nervous anticipation, she closed her eyes and lowered her face between the woman's thighs, breathing in her musky, savory scent. Syna parted her lips and lightly tongued Leora's nether lips, tasting her soft folds.

Belen knelt down behind Syna and flipped up the hem of her chiton. With one hand, he gripped his swollen member and rubbed its head repeatedly over her drooling slit. This made her squirm, adjusting her hips so that she might give him easier entry into her. The new consort, however, intended to follow his mistress' instructions, making her beg for him.

"What is it you want, Syna?" Belen asked as he teased her wet pussy.

"Mmph...." she protested, wriggling taut behind at him, unable to speak as her mouth was committed elsewhere.

He angled his hard shaft upwards and rubbed it against her hungry lips before grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking her head backwards. "Tell me."

Interrupted from her licking, she groaned in frustration, "By the gods, Belen, must you make me beg? Then yes. Please, put it in already!"

"I need more," he demanded.

"I feel as if I'm on fire, Belen. Please, I'm aching to be filled. Please give me your hard cock. I need it so!"

"My mistress has given you to me. I am therefore now your master." Languidly, he sawed his rigid length backwards against her lips, until it sprung up. He then rubbed it along the cleft of her butt cheeks. "Address me as such and I will give you what you need."

In her haze of lust, she readily complied. "Yes, master. Please, I beg you, give your slave your wonderful cock. I will do anything you ask if you but take me."

Smiling in satisfaction, he lined his cock up along her entrance before giving a single, hard thrust, embedding himself as deeply as he could..

Syna jerked forward with the force of his thrust, interrupting her lapping and causing her to moan in surprise, followed by a drawn-out "oh yes...."

Belen released her hair and pushed her head back down between Leora's legs. He then began pumping into her with a strong, steady rhythm. Syna's eyes rolled back into her head as she savored each time he pierced her. Her tongue, however, remained diligently at work, lapping at her new mistress' soft folds, aided by the added force of her master's thrusts.

Leora arched her back, as a small orgasm rolled through her.

She then placed her hands on the woman's head, burying her further into her pussy, drawing out the ripples of pleasure. The thrall understood her orders and lapped more fervently.

After a few moments, she released her. "I will begin the second incantation now. Take your pleasure from her, while I do this. Use her as you see fit, but do not cum. We shall save that for the end of the spell."

"As you command, my mistress," Belen replied, still pistoning in and out of his slave.

With that, the sorceress grasped Syna's head and pushed her back down to her awaiting pussy. Satisfied that her victim had properly settled back to the task, she began her chanting again.

Belen attempted to keep a moderate pace with his mistress' chanting, pumping steadily but with force, burying himself deep inside her heated core with every stroke. He felt her walls grip him ever more firmly as the chant continued.