Lamia, The (Full Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands gripped her naked rump hard and left reddened furrows as he dug his fingers into her flesh, pulling her back to him as he rammed himself forward. His brow broke into beads of sweat as he tried to maintain focus to pummel her senseless without reaching climax.

As the chanting grew, it felt as though a heated vice clamped around her mind. A vestige of thought shouted in warning to her that this was not right and she should disengage and flee. But her consciousness was struck numb again and again each time Belen's pelvis crashed forward, colliding with her sensitive nub and filling her aching tunnel.

The sensations grew and grew, filling her until she burst with a mind-shattering orgasm, causing her to latch her lips onto Leora's swollen clitoris and suckle it. This triggered a climax in the sorceress, causing her to clamp her thighs onto Syna's head to ride out her own climax.

Syna screamed her orgasm into the sorceress' slit, creating delicious vibrations on the sensitized nub, interrupting the incantation momentarily before she resumed again.

Syna's thoughts left her entirely as she received no reprieve from Belen's assaults. Her once-teammate relentlessly pistoned himself into her, causing another orgasm to build even as the previous one crested. By the fourth orgasm, her body spasmed continuously, unable to tell where the last orgasm began and the next one arrived. Her eyes rolled in their sockets as she squirted her fluids out again and again around the invading cock.

"Mistress, I can take no more," Belen gasped between gritted teeth.

Leora finally ceased her chanting. "You may disengage, Belen. Withdraw for now and bring her up to her knees."

Reluctantly, he stepped back, causing his cock to slap against his stomach and twitch. A pearl of milky liquid formed at the tip as he was on the verge of cumming. Syna collapsed on the ground as soon as he withdrew, as if his cock was the only thing pinning her in place.

Her body continued to twitch spasmodically, as she rode the aftershocks of her orgasms almost catatonically, while her pussy continued to squirt several more times before slowing to a dribble.

Belen stepped forward and grasped the base of her braid and pulled her until she was kneeling in front of him. Body still twitching, Syna was held up against his leg by her hair. Her eyes drooped and remained unfocused in her drugged-like state.

Leora stepped up to his side and pressed herself against him. Her large breasts squished against his arm like soft pillows and wobbled as she took his cock in her hand and began to lightly stroke his shaft.

"Syna, this man before you is now your master. His desire is your desire. He will have the power to grant you such ecstasy as you have just experienced," Leora intoned and grasped him at base of his stem, bringing him forward and then began jacking his throbbing rod over Syna's face.

She slowly ran his cock from her left cheek, over her eyebrow and forehead, to the right cheek, before running it lower back to the left, passing it over her nose. It left a trail of precum everywhere wherever the sorceress dragged his member.

"Feel the seat of his power. It is by this scepter which he commands you. Feel its hot smoothness."

Leora brought his cock back to the right, rubbing its head between her lips. Syna reflexively parted her lips and mouthed the angry head and licked at it.

"Savor its smell. This scent will fuel you in your servitude. Know its taste. This addictive flavor is what gives you energy and fires your passion. Know in your heart that the seed which it spews is the essence of your life and the primal desire of your womanhood."

As if training a pet with a treat, the maiden's face followed whichever way Leora guided his cock. She finally stopped it, hovering it directly above the kneeling woman, but her hand continued stroking it slowly, languidly.

Enthralled, Syna stretched up so her nose lightly touched the large throbbing vein on the underside of his shaft. Her nostrils flared to take in the thick scent of their exchange. She licked at it and then used the tip of her tongue to stab at his frenulum, tasting the precum that was seeping from the eye and pooled there.

Despite the cold air, sweat dripped from Belen's forehead as he strained to remain in control.

"Mistress, I cannot bear much more," he panted.

"Then cum," Leora replied. The petite sorceress pressed herself tighter against him and gripped his stem tightly as she began jacking him with strong hard strokes. "Now receive your master's mark and know that you are forever bound!"

With a roar, Belen's hips jerked forward as he released jet after jet of cum. The thick ropes spilled all over Syna's face, streaking over her forehead. It fell into her hair, her eyes, her brow and her cheeks. Thick gobs fell onto her lips and coated her tongue.

As soon as his seed splashed upon her, she spasmed, struck by twin titanic forces. On one hand, it felt as though a red hot poker had pierced her brain. On the other, her pussy exploded in ecstatic waves that reverberated through her body. The sensations stunned her such that she could not cry out as she wanted to, but instead quietly uttered "ukk" repeatedly.

Her eyes glowed faintly yellow before rolling back in their sockets.

After a few breaths, she blinked slowly through heavy-lidded eyes, focusing on the spent rod as it was still being massaged by Leora's slender fingers, eking out any remaining drops of cum.

She watched as his manhood began to soften and dip downward. She licked her lips, drawing in some of the splatters of cum and smiled. "Yes...," she raised herself slightly off her haunches and pressed her face into his pelvis at the root of his member, gently nudging away Leora's hand. She lay there for several heartbeats, inhaling the heady scent of their sex and his cum.

Then slowly, her lips parted as she closed her eyes and mouthed him softly at the base, and swore her fealty to him as she planted kisses down his length.

"I [kiss] swear my undying love [kiss] to my master [kiss] and serve this manhood [kiss] as his symbol of authority [kiss] over me [kiss]."

His cock began to rise once more as she administered her oath of love. She concluded by enclosing her lips upon his flared head, suckling upon the tip and tonguing the slit sensuously. Under her ministrations, he felt his vigor renewed and began expanding and rising once again.

"Know this, Belen. The bond of servitude is a powerful enchantment. It is nowhere near as great as your bond to me as my consort, but she is now your love slave."

Leora walked behind the kneeling supplicant and placed her slender hands onto the woman's head, burying her fingers in her golden locks.

"Because of this, the eyes from which she views the world have...changed. Her heart and the hunger in her womanhood guide her actions much more strongly now than her mind. As such, she will seek to do your bidding quite zealously, aiming to please you," the sorceress pushed Syna's head forward, causing the maiden's eyes to widen momentarily as she found herself engulfing his entire rod. She responded with a moan and closed her eyes again in bliss, unresisting. "...and in turn be rewarded with your attentions."

Leora pulled the blonde's head back and then pushed her forward again, beginning a slow rhythm to pump his cock.

"So while she retains all her talent and skills as a warrior, in her heart of hearts, she seeks to be filled by you. She can exist as your lover, your concubine, or merely your plaything; it does not matter. What matters is that her desires are focused upon you, and your pleasure is something she lives for."

The petite brunette began quickening her pace, guiding the new slave to pump him more quickly. Belen was transfixed by the sight, his jaw clenched as the sensations built within him once again.

"Because of this, she cannot stand to be parted from you for long, craving your approval and attention. She will do everything in her power to defend that." Changing the rhythm, Syna's head was pushed forward with a forceful, quick stroke, firmly mashing her nose into his pelvis. After a pause, she was pulled back to the tip and then forced quickly forward again.

Within a few strokes, Belen gave a muffled grunt and erupted between her lips. The enslaved woman moaned in satisfaction as she felt him throbbing against the press of her tongue, and savored the warm, gooey spurts he gave her.

Leora continued to force the slave onto his shaft for several more strokes before finally pushing her head forward and holding it there, impaling her upon his cock.

The blonde coughed at the intrusion. Drool and cum leaked from her lips as she struggled to breathe and swallow all at once, but despite this, one hand was busy between her legs, while the other grabbed on to Belen's thigh. It was as though this was more important than the need to breathe.

After several heartbeats, the lamia relented and pulled her off. The maiden fell to the ground, her face was a splattered mess of bodily fluids, while her hair was likewise a tangled and disheveled mess. She giggled slightly in between coughs and brought her fingers up to her lips, reveling in how tender and sore they felt. Her fingers then ventured further and began scooping the streaks of cum into her mouth. Her other hand returned to the damp patch between her legs, rubbing herself to completion once more.

"Our bond is more complex. You may feel the love and desire between us strongly too, but your mind is still very much your own. Hers, on the other hand, has become somewhat...obsessive," Leora continued. "Allow me to demonstrate."

---------

Kyros awoke in the darkness.

The last thing he remembered was being dragged into the underbrush.

He tried to get up and was assaulted with nausea and disorientation. He rolled onto his side and threw up.

He slowly sat up.

Upon checking he realized that the right side of his face was swollen and wet. Upon probing the area, he discovered a deep gash along his temple that he was bleeding from.

As a soldier, they were taught to think of themselves as men already dead so that they could face any battle head on without fear. He supposed that if Hades hadn't chosen to take him yet, then the Fates still had a role for this dead man to play.

Groggily, he brought himself to his feet and looked around.

A rope had encircled his ankle. What the...?

How in Zeus' name had there been a snare set up for him to walk into? Could a trapper have done this? Worse, could their quarry have done this?

It seemed unthinkable.

"It is neither the thunderous roar nor the beat of wings that I fear. In the Great Library, there were scrolls that told of more cunning beasts that roamed the land. Creatures of the hidden claw."

Belen's words came unbidden into his mind.

He noticed that the rope was thin. It made it difficult to see in the darkness and among the leaves. Once it had been triggered, it had dragged him through the underbrush. But the slim rope had snapped under his weight instead of leaving him suspended in the trees. Unfortunately, it also caused him to strike his head when he plummeted back down to the ground.

Kyros unhitched himself from the snare and walked unsteadily for a few steps, waiting for the dizziness to abate.

He snorted. The Fates certainly knew how to entertain themselves with backhanded blessings.

He fought the daze and staggered back to the clearing, where he only found Pedar's body slumped against the tree, and his falcata lay where he had been taken.

He felt the ground and felt the furrows around the firepit. The soil crumbled in his hands, moist and fresh. He could not have been out for too long.

In the darkness, rustling further down the road made Kyros quietly retreat behind a tree. He tightened his grip around the hilt, expecting his adversary to come up the path, but he heard the sounds of people speaking, causing him to relax a little.

As the voices drew nearer, he was surprised to discover that it was Belen conversing with Syna.

They sounded relaxed as if they had just come from a celebration and had spent their evening in their cups instead of having just survived an attack by a mysterious creature; especially since Pedar had paid for the ambush with his life.

Confused, he stepped out and squinted at them with his one good eye. "Belen? Syna? What's going on?"

Belen waved at him as he walked closer. "Ah, Kyros! Just the man we were looking for."

"What's going on, Belen? The last thing I recall was being under attack. A beast of some kind was mad enough to jump into the fire and scatter the embers and upset the spit. I had gotten snared and then I passed out," he rubbed his swollen and sticky temple gingerly.

His friend chuckled lightly, "I am pleased to say that in that regard, we are no longer in danger. The beast has left and we are unharmed."

Kyros winced only on the left half of his face as the swelling had further tightened the flesh around the right half.

"Pedar is dead, old friend. I do not think we can say that we have come out of this unharmed."

"Right. Right. I suppose I meant that Syna and I are unharmed." Belen then turned to Syna, " See if Kyros is badly hurt."

As she left Belen's side, Kyros heard a slight smack followed by a soft titter.

Did he just slap Syna's behind?

"So how do we track this cunning creature? It needs to pay for what it did to Pedar."

"The thing is, Kyros, we needed to make a living, so we volunteered our services to the village. So in essence, we invaded her space."

"Her? What are you talking about? It was a beast that attacked our camp, not a person."

"I think I've learned something about that. If a being can think and speak, it would certainly qualify as a person whether or not it has claws or fangs, don't you think?"

Before Kyros could respond, Syna butted him in the head with her spear.

Belen crouched down to examine his former friend, "and sometimes they can prove to be our superiors as well."

---------

Kyros groaned as he awoke to rustling sounds. Before he could even open his eyes, his senses told him about his situation.

The tight, raw chafing around his wrists, arms and chest told him that he had been tied up.

The rough, bumpy textures digging into his back told him that he was tied to a tree.

And then there was a strange sensation between his legs - his member felt stiff and swollen and there was a slurping sound filling his ears.

He heard Belen's voice next to him, "Huh, so it is true that one can have an erection even when one is unconscious. I have learned something new today."

His vision swam into focus. The creeping dawn shed light on a scene he could not comprehend - Syna knelt on all fours, with her head in his lap, slurping on his cock.

Syna had always been beautiful. She was already prettier than most, with a noble brow and generous lips. It was only the hardness in her eyes and her toned physique that would stop anyone from mistaking her for a simpering village maiden; that and the archer's armguard that she usually wore.

Growing up on a farm with three older brothers, she was the littlest of their family. Sometimes loved, but also oftentime bullied by her older siblings, she learned strength. She learned how to wrestle with them, even though she was the youngest. And as they grew, the brothers grew larger yet, giving them an advantage over her. But she never gave up and never gave ground.

As the brothers grew older, they talked about joining the army. Friends who did indeed join shared their knowledge of swordplay which the brothers then practiced with each other, and on Syna. Perhaps typically, one would have expected her to flee her siblings' treatment and seek refuge with her parents, but she bore the whacks and bruises brought on by their wooden swords and she fumed at them and tried ever harder to hack back at them.

When she grew of age, her parents sought to marry her off, but she refused. Having already grown skillful with the bow, she sought to improve her martial prowess, and joined the army in defiance of her parents' wishes. A few years and one campaign later, she returned home. Gone was the gangly, angry ball of energy. In her place was a woman that had grown easily half again in weight, with toned arms and strong legs. She had trained twice as hard as any man and fought more fiercely than her comrades in the battlefields.

When she returned, she was able to out-wrestle her brothers, and fight them to a standstill in a clash of swords. And she was still better at the bow and spear than all of them.

Kyros could always pick her out of a crowd. She was the one with a stern expression and walked with the steady, measured grace of someone accustomed to strength and power.

Although she bore a fierce exterior, she cared for her teammates. She enjoyed laughing at a good joke or sharing a bawdy story, and she was quick to support her friends in a fight.

Kyros had always admired her ability and appreciated her beauty. He had sometimes fantasized about getting closer to her, but Belen had advised against this, as the leader he had an important role to show no favoritism.

He was terribly confused.

All at once, his dreams of lying with Syna were being fulfilled, but he was being held captive, and this woman before him looked like her, but acted nothing like her.

Her hair, usually so disciplined and tied tightly in a braid, had been released into a disheveled blond mess covering his lap. She looked at him sexily as she bobbed on him, running her soft lips over his manhood. He had never known her to act so wantonly.

Though his mind was confused, his body responded to the simplicity of the sensations she gave to his turgid rod. As her tongue swirled around the angry head and lapped at his weeping slit, her head jerked forward with every other heartbeat.

He looked further up to see Syna's hips raised in the air, Belen thrusting himself into her from behind. She kept uttering a soft "oh" everytime he his pelvis smacked against her butt.

"We have had many great adventures, Kyros. You've always watched out for us, both in and out of battle," Belen said, without pausing. "And I remember what you said. About how you fancied Syna. And so I give you this gift, old friend."

The blonde took her lips off his cock with a pop and used her hands to keep stroking him. "I've always thought you were handsome, Kyros. You've always had such a roguish charm to you. I'm glad I've been given this chance to be with you."

He groaned at the pleasure he was being given. "What's going on Belen? Pedar has just fallen and instead of honoring him with rites to Ares, we're honoring Dionysus?"

"Nothing so lofty, my friend. You see, Syna has become my slave. Her mind and body belong to me now."

"What are you talking about?"

"It means I have the ability to give Syna to you - at least for now." He pulled out and stepped back, nodding at Syna. "Show him."

"Yes, master." She turned over her shoulder to give his throbbing member a slow lick along its length before rising to her feet.

She hefted up the short hem of her chiton and brought her hand to her crotch, splitting her fingers to expose her steaming slit and pink nub.

She brought it to within a few inches of his face and brought her other hand up to slowly rub her swollen pearl. Her pelvis spasmed with the shock of pleasure she gave herself.

Syna looked down at him. "It's true, Kyros. I've harbored feelings for you for quite a long time, but I've never had the courage to get closer. Now that I have been enslaved to Belen, however, I feel so free; free enough to not only admit that to you, but to have the courage to act on it as well."

She lowered herself onto him and they both moaned out when she had speared herself upon him to the hilt.