Lamia, The (Full Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping her arms around his neck she brought her lips to his and probed inside his mouth with her tongue. She smoldered at him when they disengaged.

"Finally I can express my love for you, Kyros." She began raising her hips so that she could plunge back down on him. "Ooh! You feel so deliciously hard and big."

The captive's mind swam. "Please, stop this," he begged her. "I care about you too, but something's not right."

She brought a finger to his lips. "Shhh. Let me do this for you."

She proceeded to grind her hips harder against him, stopping his ability to speak more effectively than her finger.

As they coupled, Syna moans reached a fevered pitch as she neared her climax. As her hips continued pumping him, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply. After a few more pumps, her hips crashed down on him as she came, luxuriating in the delicious sensation of her heated tunnel clutching his velvet steel length deeply inside her.

When she stopped trembling, she released his lips. "Oh...that was just wonderful, Kyros. You beautiful man, you've made me very happy. Now let me give you the same joy you've given me."

She licked at his swollen wounds and lapped up the sweat and dried blood on his face before kissing him again and proceeded to move her hips again.

"I can't take anymore, Syna," he uttered between clenched teeth.

"Then cum, my love. And take me with you."

She intensified her movements and brought her hand down to rub her bud furiously as she felt his cock swell inside her before finally erupting, shooting out jet after jet of his essence into her. Meanwhile, she again ground herself as hard as she could against him, freezing as her own climax overtook her.

In the silence that followed, Kyros rested his head between her breasts, hearing the quickened pace of her heartbeat as they both savored the postcoital bliss.

But he heard another sound above their breathing; a rubbing sound followed by a deep grunt.

He looked up to see that Belen rubbed himself and emptied his seed onto Syna's face as they lay there, even while she still remained mounted upon Kyros' shaft.

Streaks of ejaculate ran all over her cheeks, nose and eyes. She murmured her appreciation and used her fingers to scoop up splatters and push them into her mouth. Satisfied she had collected all of it, she purred happily, Thank you, master," before leaning over to suck his wilting member clean.

"It would have been easier if I had my mistress' powers of sorcery, but alas I don't, so this is the best I can do for you. I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about Belen? What mistress?"

Syna bent down to give Kyros one last kiss before rising and walking towards their supplies.

"Look, this was all very exciting, but surely we have more serious things to do? Untie me!"

"I'm sorry, Kyros," Belen repeated, "but you fail to understand. That 'beast' that attacked our camp was a lamia and a powerful sorceress. She has claimed me as her consort and I serve her now."

Kyros felt a chill run down his spine at his friend's words. He surreptitiously flexed his arms to test the rope, but the bindings remained tight despite the vigorous lovemaking.

"So what now, old friend?" he asked grimly.

Syna returned and stood next to Belen, spear in hand.

"I know you're no fool, Kyros. I told you that as a final courtesy to you. My mistress has instructed us to leave these lands and left me to tie up loose ends. As my friend, I was able to give you one last spark of joy." He motioned to his slave.

In the dawnlight, even with one eye gummed partially shut and Kyros' seed streaming down her thigh, he watched Syna move once more like a trained warrior. Her actions were swift and sure as she stepped forward and stabbed him in the midsection.

The former leader grunted and looked upon his friends a final time. Despite their unhesitant betrayal, they both looked genuinely somber - and possibly sad.

Belen tossed two coins into his lap. "For the Ferryman. May Hades grant you peace old friend."

The last thing he saw was the two of them walking down the path to meet a small, voluptuous lady.

---------

Kyros came to in a healer's hut.

His head had been bandaged and his gut wound was being cleaned.

Apparently, a woodcutter had found their campsite shortly after and brought him back to the village.

Normally, a gut wound was fatal, but somehow Syna had failed to pierce his gut, only nicking it slightly.

Maybe she still held some warmth for him.

Maybe her eyes were so gummed up by cum that she could not aim straight.

Regardless, the Fates had intervened and he had a second chance.

He spent the next two weeks recovering from his wounds, reviewing the night's events and thinking hard about what his next steps should be. Part of him wanted to wreak vengeance for this humiliating defeat, but another part was incredibly saddened by the course of events and wondered whether beginning anew would be a wiser option.

At the end, he found his solution somewhere in between.

His life existed because they had been merciful. Whether or not that was deliberate he had no idea, but he felt that his honor demanded he pursue them not out of retribution but in search of a way to free his friends from their enslavement.

He would need to find clues as to where they had gone. He would spend his time not only tracking them, but learning from scholars all about this terrible beast that had them in her thrall.

It would be an adventure befitting of Heracles and Achilles.

It would be an adventure worthy of the gods and his greatest trial.

- END -