All Comments on 'Lamia's Longing'

by Zamairiac

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Casual_Writer21Casual_Writer21about 1 year ago

I would've appreciated more build up, but I liked the one-shot and universe.

ReservoirReservoirabout 1 year ago

So uh, about that part where you said this was only going to be a one-shot . . .

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87about 1 year ago

While I wouldn't quite call this a 'slow burn,' it still ticks quite a few boxes off my list of things I like to read. The main characters were great, especially Falia. The way you took the 'being mated' from stories like mine and MGE stories and cranked it to eleven were great!

The actual juicy bits were a little on the short side, but it seemed like those parts weren't the main focus of the story anyway.

The only thing that kind of irked me was the accepted use of the word 'monster.' Given the actual definition, I'd imagine non-humans to prefer something else, or even better, to not be lumped together at all and prefer the name of their own individual species.

Still that was a minor nit-pick, and this self-proclaimed non-human aficionado is gonna give the story five stars!

WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

Great story, i hope you will continue with this universe

other2other1other2other1about 1 year ago

Second time that I have read this one. Gota say, 5 stars!

Fenris420Fenris42012 months ago

This is the third story in your The Merging Universe that I've read and I think you have the makings of a spectacular, long-running series. I can't wait to read future tales of monsters and humans bonding, not to mention the action and drama as we learn more about the anti-monster terrorist group from your other stories. 5/5*

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[11.08.23]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

hyoboy81hyoboy819 months ago

this story would be better if she is pregnant with his child!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZamairiac@Zamairiac
Just a veteran writer branching out into smut. Probably of the taboo variety because I have that kind of kink (Don't kink-shame me pls!) Also a pretty big fan of Yandere stories, so expect a fair few of them from me.