All Comments on 'Lamont and The Preacher's Wife'

by dwight3murphy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CRAP

Utter and complete crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There you go again

Another swipe at religion,no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1*

One of the worst ever. Real garbage Typical racist tripe. Hey look what I got!! Dumb Just plain dumb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Piece of Shit

Don't waste your time reading this piece of shit, the author is a total asshole, a fucking moron racist

Phantom1925Phantom1925almost 12 years ago
Simply Awful

This author is so bad he makes that asshole Samuelx look like D.H. Lawrence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why bother writing this

First of all it has been long well established that less than 2% of the male population (rgardless of color) have an erection over 9". Even an extreme like Long John Holmes the infamous porn star was about 12" but his was quite thin actually as his old porn movies illustrate. Secondly, the notion that women swoon and completely lose control for a huge dick is just silly, the average vagina is only 8" in depth so the fantasy 11" dick in this story would have 3" of waste and most of the time would actually hurt because the cervix is very sensitive. The full feeling expressed by the big dick stories on Loving Wives by the women is just a tad ridiculous there are in reality few nerve endings in the vagina plus that same vagina can stretch to the size of a baby's head during child birth at that time she wouold have wonderful full feeling.

Also as an aside there are no heat sensors in the vagina if there were the friction of intercourse would very painful. Lastly, sperm lives in a man's testes outside the body because it would die if exposed to body heat and it is not warm more like 60 degees Farenheit. My guess that our author's imposing erection is right around 6" like most men.

carolinagurlcarolinagurlalmost 12 years ago
LOL!!

I'm laughing because of the comments from every "Anonymous"; I think its jealousy! I am a black woman and I will admit its a myth that ALL black men have big dicks. With that being said, most of the men I've been with have been over 7 inches; a couple were 11 inches. Trust me when I say, its not how big it is that counts, it's how well you use what you have!

This site, I believe, is just fantasy with a little bit of truth mixed in; Take it for what it is and stop hatin! I'm sorry you're not well endowed and I'm sorry you feel intimidated by big cocks...that's your issue! Be a man and use your name or log-on ID and stop hiding behind anonymous comments!

Zed56Zed56almost 12 years ago
Hey Carlinagurl!!!!

Your about as bright as this moronic author. Believe it or not EVERYBODY on this site is really anonymous right? Or is that above your IQ level Einstein.What difference does it make if somebody signs their name They are still anonymous. The problem as I see it is this story probablt belongs in IR Short of that this plot has been beaten to death by other authors BBC and poor white woman Give me a break lady This story sucked and read like it was written by a 10 year old Just thought you might like to know my opinion.Have a nice day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more nigger glorifying bullshit

What is with this hub anymore? You either get pussy boy cuckolds, Indian cuckolds,or niggers running around perpetuating the myth that they have large cocks. Studies have shown that isn't the case. White supremacy there too niggers!! It's abhorant enough that these worthless white skags spread for jungle bunny shit, but authors making it seem that niggers are worth something is just plain stupid. Niggers steal. Niggers rape. Niggers murder. Niggers deal drugs. The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Interesting facts

The distribution of pussy size and form of the women population depends on the Gauss Curve as many biological figures are. The small part of the Gauss Curve the women feel pain from the big cocks. The women do not injure their mates if their pussies feel pain from the big dick, because they know the male ego. The diffferent of the small cocked male people and the big cocked male is the small cocked male could live in happiness only 50% of the women, but the big cocked men can live higher percent than 50%.of the women, because many women who are not size queen hide their discomfort feeling, Look at these sites from the NET:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

Somembody whose cock is not too small that people need not get suicide only he should avoid 40-50% of the women for gitting happines.

There is other unknown facts: The size of the testis has not any effect for the the ejaculatum volume, because testis (and paratestis) gives only 0.5-1 % of the cum. More than 70-75% of the ejaculatum origins from the vesicula seminalis gland, 20-25% of the prostata (surprising) and 2-3% of other small glands and ONLY 0.5-1 % from the testis. If the prostata was operated the ejaculatum production can remain.........The VESICULA SEMINALIS THE MOST IMPORTANT EJACULATUM PRODUCER GLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
A mix of truth and fiction in comments

However, let's remember that this story is NOT interracial! All main participants have (Black) African origins! It IS a story which glorifies the notion that 'bigger is better!' Cervix pain IS addressed in one or more posts, vagina as flexible 'virtual space' does modify that issue a little!

Male-Youth 'assholeness' is underaddressed, as is female 'moth-to-flame' reaction to donkey-dick availability.

3* (and generous, at that!)

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ Lickideesplit 1. My comment was race independent.

2. I read such true letter on Net a woman wrote (after 25 years marriage+2 children) she felt pain during her all marriage and she is happy now because she and her husband got fat and her hisband's cock does mot go throuh all her pussy and there is not pain during sex. (If they had been thin she would have been pain).

3. I am humanist and I do not like to chase my small cocked male fellows to get suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
funny

That carolinagurl wants us to believe she's black. You failed just by being able to read and write. Nice try peteswick.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
I love this story only because....

...it brings out the most ignorant and primitive cacophony of mutants with web access the net ever sees. (Didn't really read the story.)To anon who quotes the statistic that 2% of males have erections 9" or more. Wrong. Way less than 1% and it's not that hard to research. And if you have seen a John Holmes movie or three you would know that A. His dick was not 12 inches, he claimed 10 but that is subject to debate since he was on so many drugs he couldn't get fully erect, and his cock was massively thick not thin, just watch the movie eruption where even the great B.J. queen Leslie Bovee couldn't take it much past the head. Maybe you only watched "The Wad" during his end, when he did gay porn to feed the coke habit that gave him aids. By then maybe his dick had shrunk! This story is pure shit but so are all the racist comments from people who should be shot like a rabid animal. Amazing that you subhuman republican scum can actually use a keyboard.

'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
11 inchers exist

For those of you dismissing the possibility of size, I can attest from personal experience that 11 inchers do exist. I had two, one black, one white. In both cases the girth was phenomenal and felt exquisite, but the length was down right painful. I felt bad for the guys because they couldn't be fully satisfied like a shorter man who can stroke his full length and please me by pounding me nice and hard. My 11 inch lovers were gentlemen and did not insist on doing me rough when I said it hurt. As such, I came nonstop on 3/4 of their fat cocks, but had to blow them in other to satisfy their needs. They both told me that they had never met a girl who could take their full length. I feel bad for them. A shorter man who can fuck your pussy as rough and deep as he wants without causing you pain is a happier man. And for gals like me who love a rough fuck, a shorter man proves to be the better lover. 5-7 inches long with a 5 or 6 inch girth: now that's a dick I'd like to meet!

While I do admit that this is not the best written story, and does not take into account the pain the woman probably would have felt, it is somebody's fantasy, so don't diss. Not everybody has to like it, and not everybody will necessarily like what you fantasize about either, but there's no need to be cruel. It did make me wet, and I especially liked imagining getting pounded like that. I took out my favorite toy and "whapped"myself along with the story, it was intense; once for each whap in the story, but with a 7 inch toy instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It must be very satisfying to the writers partner(s) that they dream of a huge black cock fucking them stupid. What is with you writers? you think just because a married woman sees a BBC and all her brains dribble out? and suddenly she is this sex crazed creature that will give up everything to get that thing inside her. And at the same time she will become a cuckolding bitch. I missed the bit about this story being erotic but then I guess sad lonely white married women and weak white cuckolded men will like this story.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
I Have Read!***

This story before at least 1000 times. No maybe it was one just like it. And the same comments. Thanks for sharing. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I thought this site was called LITerotica, not ILLITerotica. .

The storyline could work without all the whaps and bad grammar. The story could be developed better and the characters could be more than sex craved animals.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Crap

Sick shit. Who gives a fuck.

Someday one jealous husband is gonna cut that thing and shove it down your throat.

Write about that.

HA Ha ha

carolinagurlcarolinagurlalmost 12 years ago
Ignorant

To Zed56....bite me! I am a very intelligent black woman that is fed up with the moronic and racist comments on this site! Who the eff cares if the writers want to embellish about penis size; its called literary license! Take these stories for what they're meant to do....arouse the senses. Zed56 and anonymous, have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
learn your place

Carolinagurl needs to learn her place. In a cottonfield or crack house with the rest of tje worthless niggers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lmao at you lil dick racists

All these racist lil dicj racists are mad at these big dick brothers fuckin lil white women stories... i find it funny. If you have a reply for me and are married please leave your info also so we can meet up and i could give your wife 9.5 inches. Thankyou if yu have a reply and a mans dick then idc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Babieeeeeeeeeee

Oh God baby. There is a preacher's wife living here in this Independent Living place that I want to fuck, especially now. Oh God Yes, let me fuck her.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Lamont

Lamont knew he had an 11 inch cock, he knew his age, his name, and in a good day he could tell you where he lived. Lamont didn't have many good days, as his IQ was only 62. He had stayed in school until he was 18, and almost finished 8th grade. He could even count to 20 with both shoes off. Lamont even had a career. He swept the floors at Fat Leroy's Barbershop and.Pool Hall. It was mentally taxing, but Lamont persevered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its been along time since I read this well written story. I don't know why by now you didn't have all of his friends hitten that, whether she wants them or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous