LAN Party (complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And finding common ground, they could open up more to each other as well. Hopefully, in the future, this would mean Janet opening up even further about her body struggles. Even as they joked about the price of female clothing options, maybe they could return to it as a more serious issue of proper support and practical style.

Before either of them realized it, an hour had passed.

Odette came in the garage door. When she saw the shock on both the women's faces, she realized she'd interrupted something. Neither of them had expected her, and wore fright like jumpy cats.

The blonde skipped down the stairs, aware of a twinge in her neck at the pull of her chest. When Pari commented on them, she informed, "They're filling up really fast. Not that kind of fast." She gestured to herself growing, broad ovals that started at chest height but sank down to her hip bones. "But fast. Maybe three or four cup sizes an hour? Anyway, I had this idea."

The petite blonde started peeling her clothes off. When she arrived, scooching up to her friends, a trail had been made with her ill-fitting top and her short shorts. Odette explained an improved solution to their current arrangement. It had come as an epiphany but she truly believed it could be effective.

To her pleasure, Pari listened and agreed; Janet as well. Then, as if they'd conspired for sixty minutes to surprise Odette with the synchronicity, they flanked her and went straight for her big, creamy chest.

As much as she'd put out earlier, the young woman was sure they'd had their fill. Just looking at their big, beautiful bellies should have been evidence enough. But those taut spheres pressed into her now, pillow fighting with her petiteness, as their owners laid claim to her most recent production.

Earlier, Pari and Janet didn't seem to be much on the same page. The air, as Odette could read it in her stupified state, was off between them. Now they worked together. They worked to further fill their bellies and extract long bands of nectar from her hyperactive boobies. Nothing quite warmed Odette like knowing that her friends were getting along.

They pleasured her, praised her, and thanked her with their mouths. Both sweet words and frequent laps from their tongues forced her small body to contort and lock in positions that stretched her kinked muscles. They'd both stake ownership over one of her huge bulbs for several minutes, then one would break so that the other could have them both. It dazed the smaller girl, and the optics brought heat behind each of her nipples and to the space between her legs.

First, Pari's rich brown hair, thick and grabbable, would nestle against her. She'd feel the fullest lips encircling her twitching points. The heat of breath made her fire powerfully and the caress of pillowy lips left her dripping. Not a drop was wasted. It was easier since her nipples were smaller and less milk vaulted from them. Still, she felt herself lob her cream in sprays and spurts, filling mouth and cheeks before sensing a powerful swallow that let her do so all over again.

Janet came next and used a surprisingly long tongue to wrap and bend the blonde's throbbing nips. What she lacked with focus, she made up for in speed and energy. Janet made out with Odette's breasts, head tilting, mouth wide open, cheeks stuffed with as much flesh as possible. Where the previous nursing was clean and without waste, the Japanese girl seemed to get carried away with decorating Odette's phenomenal globes with a slick coat of lubricant delivered in long brush strokes from a pink tongue. And more so than Pari, Janet was very vocal. She moaned, sighed, and giggled as she dug herself deeper and deeper into Odette's cleavage.

When all was over, about ten minutes later, Odette was a wobbly mess. She'd been ravaged entirely. Toes pointed inward, eyes still rolling, she remembered thinking her friends couldn't possibly drink much more of her. Their tummies were already stuffed! Yet, against her suspicion, Pari and Janet drank enough to counter Odette's production and even reduce her a cup size for her troubles. Working together seemed to have been the magic spell that quelled her milk-brewing boobies.

Light on her feet, but still stumbling, the blonde fell onto both of them. Hand on each of their bellies, she grinned. Drool ran down her lip from the bliss she'd just experienced. "I love you guys."

They embraced, dried each other, and Odette explained the plan she'd concocted. Once approved, they each went about following the blonde's direction.

―――――

In Pari's room, Janet sat on her knees in a grand leather chair. Her focus was on the monitor and the mouse, pressing the wrong keys occasionally but more or less executing as intended. The screen showed a half-elf bardess, strumming on a lute in a leather based outfit. Toole frills along the edges and rims contrasted the sturdy armor strapping, floating and twirling like a wedding dress as the entertainer's songs sent green, blue, and purple magics swirling like streamers through the air toward her allies.

"The king's about to show up, guys. Guys?" The Asian girl looked over her shoulder toward the bed. She frowned―lips actually curled down in such a way as to open her brilliant brown eyes even wider. "Guys!"

Odette lifted her head from a pillow and looked down her body at Janet. "Already? I'm pretty sure that's our fastest time yet. I wonder if they give rewards in game for the fastest dungeon completion―I'm definitely sending our time to one of the developers!"

"This also means we need Pari―sharpshooters have debuffs for bosses, right?" Janet said, being suggestive with her gaze without being assertive. "So it's my turn, right?"

Pari, on her back, had to lean to the side to look Janet in the face. Unfortunately, this meant curling away from Odette who had been reclining beside her with beautiful, milky tits out and a satisfaction on her face from a slow, steady milk session.

"D-did you just call me 'Pari'?" asked the woman.

Janet covered her mouth with her closed fist, replaying her words in her mind. When she realized her mistake, she jumped from the chair and bowed till she was perpendicular with the ground. In such a position, her belly only went down to her mid thighs, showing how Odette's milk, as quickly as it could bloat, could also be absorbed in record time. Janet couldn't have ever pulled off a bow in her previous state. Given an hour of gaming to digest, though, her body seemed to know how to deal with the extra milk weight.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Pari. I'm out of line. I should go home, I―. . ."

"Shh!" Odette fingered her lips. "Keep it down. You're supposed to have gone home sick. If the others hear you, they'll know something's up."

"Yea, and they somehow won't know that when they see that Janet's swallowed a watermelon?" Pari giggled. "Silly girl."

Odette giggled too as her nursing partner for the past few minutes turned over again and insinuated herself among the soft, warm breasts.

Janet rose from her bow, eyebrow twitching. "This milking was supposed to be mine, wasn't it? I-I don't mean to be rude, but it's Ms. Pari's turn to play while I milk Odette, right?"

"Janet's right," Pari spoke, though it was muffled by pink pillows.

She'd grown lax. But seeing that Odette was in control gave Pari a sense of ease. Moving to the bedroom gave privacy and got them all out of the bare, boring garage. If someone came knocking, Pari and Janet could hide in the bathroom and preserve the secret of their sloshing milk guts or the Indian woman's widened hips and butt. And, so long as Odette reappeared in the den with snacks, the other friends wouldn't suspect that she was off taking ten minute breaks every hour to have her boobies milked.

Pari's room was close to the den, though, requiring that they keep the noise level to a minimum. Even so, most of the gamers were wearing headsets so there was little to worry about.

Except how big her butt had gotten. That was a concern. It hadn't grown much at all since the garage incident, but the more milk she drank, the greater the sense of dilation. The two were connected somehow, though the scientist couldn't begin to understand why. She'd need to do more research, try to find similarities between this instance and the last, and test every possible reason how protein synthesis―or even genesis―could happen as the result of increased caloric intake through breast milk. . .

Her brain throbbed, too lethargic to be bothered with such calculations―let alone casting her spells in the right order. And Odette's little body was like a furnace on a winter's night, milk smooth and thick as a cappuccino.

"Ms. Pari. . ." Janet mewled.

The doctor sighed. With great strain she rolled away and off of her bed. Having taken a scissor to her shorts, she wore only a shrinking pair of panties and a top that only managed to capture her tummy to its equator. She watched Janet prance onto the bed, not waiting for permission. The minute she was in range, she sank to all fours and latched on. Odette howled in pleasure and fell back into the sheets.

She warned them to keep it down, then put on the headset herself. Her chair wouldn't fit her booty anymore, so she pulled over a rolling file cabinet and set a pillow on top, trying to ignore the feeling of her booty rolling over the edges. It surprised her how easy it was to allow such a lewd occurance to fade to the back of her mind. Again, maybe there was a peace of mind in letting Odette be in charge of her own things once in a while.

But only what she was interested in being responsible for. When it came to chores or keeping to schedules it was probably best that Pari continue to steer the ship.

The brunette chuckled to herself, switched accounts, and went about playing. As her fingers rolled over the keys and clicked to arrest blooming pumpkin enemies she heard the bed creaking behind her. To get a better listen, she removed the left ear covering and heard sweet wimpers, airy shudders, and the trademark smacking sound that Janet seemed to make so well. Honestly, is sleepy as she was, the game couldn't keep Pari awake so she needed the stimulation of breastfeeding―by proxy, at least.

She counted greedy swallows, memorized heady moans, and wished she could join in. Then, she was reminded of the true purpose of a LAN party when Odette dismissed herself to rejoin the other party members in the den. The trend―hour passes, Odette is milked, new girl plays ForeverAge 2, Odette rejoins her friends in the den―would continue indefinitely into the night.

One, two, and three in the morning all came. The game servers updated in three hours, thus ending the autumn season's main event. About five after three, a knock came to the door. Pari rose from her cabinet and went to her locked door, finding Odette there with an energy drink and a triangular sandwich.

"You could call it quits if you're tired," Pari said when she saw the lazy eyes and slipping composure.

"I could tell you the same thing," Odette shot back, taking a long sip from her black can.

"I'm used to all-nighters. Part of the job."

"So am I."

"You work at a college as an assistant."

Odette lifted the cold ham and cheese to Pari's mouth. "I work as an Arch Mage too. Now eat. It'll keep your strength up."

Pari took the sandwich but didn't take a bite. One look at Odette's boobs gave her other plans for sustenance. One thing was certain, regardless of energy level the girl's tits would always take partition enough energy to produce milk at an exaggerated rate.

"Janet's asleep?" Odette said, leaning over the bed where a the third of their number was spread out, full starfish, topless and smiling over a dream she was probably engaged in.

"You should have brought rations sooner, captain. We lost communication with her about half an hour ago."

"She's the type to be in bed by nine. Didn't stand a chance, did she?"

Pari came to Odette's side. "Nope. How are the others holding up?"

"Amanda will need a cat nap before the final push. Theo already took his break and seems livelier than ever."

Pari touched her stomach, thoughts racing. "When Amanda sleeps, tell me. I'll come keep you and Theo company. I think I'm finally small enough to not look weird."

"You are," Odette turned to her left. Her right hand lighted on a tummy that had shrunk considerably. Her left, though, came up Pari's thigh and collided with the unmistakable mountain of a butt cheek. "Yea, certain parts are small enough. But others?"

"I think it'll be alright. He seems more like a breast man than anything." Pari lowered her voice, grumbling. "And I don't think he'd make a move on Odette, but just to be safe. . ."

While Pari was busy conniving a reason for her reappearance and subsequent cock block, she sensed a set of small, slender fingers closing down over her exposed ass. Looking down, Odette bore a mile-long stare, lips parted, flush coming to her face.

"Sweety?" said Pari.

"Soft. So, so soft. . ."

"Don't get carried away," Pari turned herself away so that they faced each other. "You need to be back in a few minutes with boobs that aren't so perky and sloshy."

"Pari?"

"No ma'am. We have a good thing going. Let's not ruin it."

Odette shook her head, hair bouncing from shoulder to shoulder. Then she neared, pressing herself against Pari's abdomen. It had come down in size, several hours of digestion rendering but a small hump where there used to be a humpback. The hug, though subsequently sexual, was clearly meant for compassion and intimacy. At first, Pari suspected it was to butter her up and started taking Odette's shirt off.

But the blonde didn't balk and allowed herself to be disrobed, in full agreement with the direction of the night.

"Remember how all this started? It was Halloween night."

It seemed like a long time ago. "I do remember, yea. Why?"

"I wanted you to dress up so we could go trick-or-treating and you didn't want to."

"I do remember that, yes."

The shirt slipped under the blondes enormous breasts. One popped free and bounced, then the other. The endless lactation kept them permanently perky. Her nipples were already fully erect, about the size of erasers. The color of her peaks was dark and fierce; foreshadowing the fullness and excitement waiting to be let down like a storm. By the looks of things, she was an H cup again―the promise of being milked made her produce even more, causing her to grow slowly. If left alone and topless, she might inflate indefinitely.

"Since trick-or-treating is kind of for kids, it makes sense that you wouldn't wanna dress up. But ForeverAgeCon is for adults. There are official cosplay contests and you even have to be eighteen or older to access some parts of the convention. It's definitely not for kids."

"And you're asking me. . ."

"Amanda knows someone who could make our costumes. It's a three day convention but the main event is only a few hours on the first day. I've never been and I really wanna dress up with you. . ."

Pari winced. Velvety boobies spread across her, smooth as oil, intoxicating as wine. She hated new clothes, especially complicated ones. She loathed the idea of trying something on, having it not fit, waiting for adjustments, and trying again indefinitely. Cosplay sounded very complicated―the worst kind of clothes by far.

But, for Odette, she would have been a fool to say no. "When is it?"

Odette's eyes glowed. "You're going? You're actually saying yes?"

"When is it, Odette?"

"Five months from now. That's plenty of time to piece together an outfit. And I can save the money, too―you're actually saying yes?"

Pari groaned, seriously abhoring the idea but willing to go along with the smaller girl's energy. "If I'm uncomfortable in the costume, I'm not going to wear it. And no contests, either. I just wanna walk around for about an hour then change."

"EEEEP!" Odette shrieked.

The hug intensified. Tiny hands rested atop Pari's humongous ass, struggling even to get around her blown-up hips. "Shhh! Not so loud!" Pari hissed.

"You're going to be the prettiest sharpshooter ever. Seriously, you look just like her―better than her! Bigger too! You're gonna be so cute!"

Just hours before, when Pari in costume was mentioned, Odette was too stressed to enjoy it. To see her enveloped by her own anticipation again was a treat to the eye.

"Fine! I'll go. And I'll dress up. But only if you dress up too," Pari shot back, hoping it would take some of the pressure off.

Odette's face crumpled dubiously. "That's the point! We're going to be representing our guild. It's a couple's cosplay―we're doing it together"

"A 'couple' huh?" Pari considered, then felt tingles all over as arousal surfaced. What if the convention was like the tavern in Moorsdale? People of all types and backgrounds assembled and flocked around OJ Holiday? Their guild wasn't exactly small, either. They were known to be on leaderboards for wealth, property, and combat. Had Pari signed up for more than she intended? "Can I just milk you now?"

"Sure, ShootyBooty22."

"I changed that name―. . ."

"Are you okay? I heard screaming, and―. . . Uhh."

The door flung open. Upon entry, Odette had forgotten to lock it behind them. Theo barged in, jittery on energy drinks and frazzled from apparent concern. He must've heard the shriek and came running to make sure Odette was alright.

Chivalry on its last legs, Pari thought.

The boy looked with alertness. From Pari and her booty which was strangled by a skimpy pair of panties, to Odette whose nipples were only hidden by their leaning into Pari's body. An eye flicked to the bed where Janet lay unconscious but mostly concerned itself with the pile up of sexy female curvature.

"I'll just, uh. . ." Theo stammered. One foot behind the other, he threw it in reverse and closed the door gently behind him.

"Oops?" Odette shrugged.

"Let's handle it later. . ." Pari broke away.

She locked the door, then returned and drank from OJ Holiday's most powerful potion till she was filled with inspiration. Days later, they learned that their guild had set the event record and slayed the Pumpkin King faster than any other guild, earning them armor sets in the legendary class and a permanent marker in the Moorsdale fields.

Even after the bellies returned to normal, the milk production waned, and the extra booty flesh disappeared into the ether, the three girls would always have a reminder of the best LAN party ever.

1...5678910