LAN Party (complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We couldn't if we wanted. Theo is out of potions. . ." Pari shook her head as thick cream spread over the floor and met her bare toes. Heaving a sigh, the brunette squeezed the bridge of her nose. "Besides, we've got a boss of a different variety to deal with now."

"These?" Odette drummed the top of her mounds, sending ripples through them that manifested in more excitable creamy bursts.

"Those are just the minibosses," Pari scoffed. "Getting your body used to four milkings a day instead of five? That'll be an ordeal." Hand on her stomach, Pari imagined the marathon milk drinking contest she'd just instigated. "As will getting myself ready to milk you."

"You aren't planning on drinking it all, are you?"

She had been. It was par the course, by that point. Pari actually looked forward to it - not the sluggishness, but the drunken hugeness of being milk-inflated was an undeniable plus.

But a whole extra milking per day? That could be anything from an extra two liter to-. . .

Odette's warm brew battered her already soggy shirts like they bore a grudge against them. "This is payback for restraining us," they might say with a righteous cackle.

"Anything from two liters to two bathtubs could constitute a fifth milking per day. . ."

"I'm not getting any sleep for a while, am I?" Pari rolled the tension from her shoulders.

"Sleep's for the weak," Odette smiled.

Knowing the smaller of their pair would be knocked-out snoring after her first flurry of lactation induced O's, Pari scoffed. "Sure. Now, drag your ass to the bathroom. I'll try to get my spell rotation right this fight."

"Persistence?"

"Per-freaking-sistence."

Unstoppable Milk Maiden has appeared. Ready. . . fight!

Part 3

Wordcount: 8848

In a tavern in Moorsdale, a crowd of adventurers took pleasure in each other's company.

Though no drinking was being done and the staff had all evacuated by noon that day, the group bustled with life. All walks, races, and genders were present. Not one lacked austerity, pride, might, or magic. All were warriors - young, old, pale, polka-dots.

A commotion stirred near the bar. Orcs who had guarded an entryway tilted their great axes away and let a smaller form through. She patted them on the arms, complimenting them with her eyes, then waltzed with grace and ease to a previously appointed spot. Still hooded, clearly a mage, she walked up invisible stairs to stand atop the bar. A group of paladins made sure to clear their shields in time for her to land, all fixing their gazes skyward with familiarity.

The room's banter starts to dull as a few take notice of who was taking center stage. The rest are silenced when she removes a multi-layered, gold trimmed hood.

Out whips starfire hair, burning orange, blue, and white without causing any discomfort to its wearer.

"Greetings, guildmates. This day has been a long time coming. Thank you all for your loyalty this day," said the mage in slow, steady speech.

From the dark corners to her booted toes, the mass of one-hundred fifty players spammed emotes and all-capped messages, filling the space with a buzzing exhilaration. She couldn't resist smiling and shaking her head. Her inbox dinged like a machine gun, people replying in private what they were all chatting before her.

"It's OJ Holiday! There's no way we lose!"

"Queen Holiday! All hail the Archmage!"

"That robe costs a fortune! How long did she grind for that!? The hell?"

"Probably not as much as she grinded for the boob mods! All hail Boob Mod Holiday!"

Archmage Holiday raised a hand, quieting the sea of cheers. "Today, we storm the castle of the Pumpkin King. You all have been assigned to work under my command today. It will be an honor to plunder the pumpkin spiced riches with you all!" she smirked cocksure and continued despite the bobbing text bubbles and unreadable scrolling room chat. They were polluting the local chat only because the guild-only messenger had been reserved specifically for Holiday herself and whomever she appoints to speak within it.

"I'll be meeting with each of you individually to appoint captains and designate roles. Whatever happens, be at the Gate of the Dark Garden in one hour. This, my guildmates, will be yet another plentiful harvest-"

"Odette, you're burning the pizza pockets! Didn't you hear the alarm!?" Pari shouted.

The tall, tan brunette hustled down the hall. By chance, she'd taken a potty break before sitting down in the common area to hear Odette's speech. Apparently, she'd taken too long; or perhaps just the right amount of time as she managed to save about eighty percent of the golden, flaky finger foods.

"How did I end up getting roped into this?" Pari muttered, knowing exactly how.

She'd put her foot down, but hadn't kept it down. Instead, she'd allowed her adorable roommate to sweet talk her into making a LAN party happen. Considering the situation, she arranged the finger foods on a tray that wouldn't burn her hands.

She'd wanted to see Odette take the lead on all fronts which had been the case before company arrived. The setup in the den was Odette's idea, as was the layout of the chairs. The tables were borrowed from the college without Pari having to call and ask and ForeverAge 2 posters were taped together to form a geeky table cloth.

It hadn't been so bad. No, it really hadn't. The complaint she uttered felt empty when she reflected on it. Pari found herself smiling while she plated the final baby carrot along a central ring on a large, rounded serving tray.

With an equal balance of starchy fat and an attempt at health, she called again. "Odette, snacks are ready-. . ."

"Emersion, ShootyBooty22! Don't ruin the emersion!" Odette raised her voice, not even honoring Pari's entering the den with a look.

Amanda snorted. "ShootyBooty?"

"I-It's kind of cute," Janet replied.

"Funny, I thought you changed it?" Theo mused.

Pari sighed, putting the plate down. Hands dove to the silver tray no faster than she could drop it (pizza rolls first, of course). You'd think nobody was feeding them by how quick they moved. "I did change it. That was the name Odette gave the account when she started it for me."

"Why would she name it. . ." Amanda started, then lowered her eyes. She chewed the pepperoni popper slower and slower till she understood. "Oh. Makes sense."

"What?!" Pari's chin retracted into her neck like the best turtle impression one could imagine. Once she followed Amanda's eyes, she realized that her rear end was getting the attention. It wasn't so bad for the first few seconds, sort of flattering really, but then Amanda started making faces.

Pari remembered that Amanda was Odette's best friend at college. She was a plush thing with plenty of curve to her. Ash brown hair swirled to the center of her back bringing a brightness to her green eyes. In her head, Pari imagined Odette speaking with the girl about any and everything. The things that were too embarrassing, too geeky, or would possibly get her in trouble were all on the menu when Amanda was at the table.

If not for that, Pari wouldn't care that some girl was staring at her ass. Nothing wrong with females appreciating females. Amanda seemed knowing, though, and that was a little freaky. Pari's hands folded behind her back and she tilted her lower half in Amanda's direction so there wasn't such a perfect three-forth's perspective of her rump.

It didn't help.

Amanda just scootched her chair till her view improved. "Wow, you look just like your character. Was that intentional?"

"O-Odette made the avatar. I don't know."

"You nailed it, Odette. You'd think it was 3D modelled to match," Amanda blinked and looked from Pari's squinting eyes to her bowing hips. "At ForeverAgeCon, you're going look killer. All leather and tights? Send an arrow through my heart, ShootyBooty, hehe!"

"Wait, I never said I was going to ForeverAgeCon. . ." Pari looked over where Odette was, still, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh? But Odette said-"

"I-I think you'd do very well in a cosplay contest. The first place prize is five-thousand dollars. I-If I could pull it off, I'd at least try," Theo spoke up. "Not dressing up as a girl! That's not what I meant. G-girls are nice but they should dress up like girls - b-but only if they want to. . ." Theo mumbled, looking like he wished people weren't paying any attention to him.

"Exactly. Her butt sticks out just like her sharpshooter! Actually, she might be a little bigger than her avatar. First prize would be easy!"

Pari had feigned politeness long enough. "We should probably be double checking our loot and gear instead of talking about my account name changing." And before another word about her rear could be worded, she planted it into a seat at the head of the table in front of her monitor.

Yet despite her adage on dutifully double checking itemization and consumables, her ass wouldn't leave her mind so easily. Dressed in a typical pair of khaki shorts that went to her knees, there was no reason why she should feel the pinching that she did. It was so distracting, being able to feel every bunching line of fabric on her thighs and the perilous stretching at the seat of her pants. It couldn't be ignored any longer: Pari had gained weight. And she knew exactly why.

She private messaged Odette in game so she looked to be practicing what she preached. In reality, she was stalling for everyone to stare at their monitors so she could try to dig her flesh away from the constricting garment.

"Bad news, the extra milkings are going straight to my thighs. Good news, we may not have to keep them up for as long as I thought. You're adapting very well."

Briefly double checking for typos - because even private messages required the most careful handling of the English language - she let her text wizz over the Internet.

Odette occupied the station to Pari's right; across from Amanda, seated next to Theo. She had never been so focused on, well, whatever it was she was focusing on. Pari could see the ash blonde's fingers ramming into her keyboard like ten jackhammers and when she wasn't writing the next great American Novel, her mouse was being jabbed and swiped with diligence. Nearly thirty seconds later, long enough for Pari to panic and think she sent the message to the wrong person entirely, her inbox blinked red and white.

"Thanks. . ."

That was it. That was the response after all that typing? "Yea, they were a little stubborn, but I'm glad we've worked you almost back to normal," Pari replied and sent in barely any time at all.

Ever since the explosive growth Odette experienced the night Pari reached level forty in ForeverAge 2, the girls were forced to accommodate another milking into Odette's schedule. That was not as easy as it sounded, since that fourth milking always saw a spike in production in the middle of prime sleep time. Between them, they'd missed assignments, projects, been late for work, and were forced to nap during their times off. However, in just a few weeks, Odette was back to almost normal.

But the extra milkings had done their due.

Pari couldn't fit into her shorts anymore. She blamed the extra calories and the lethargy that accompanied her interrupted sleep schedule, but blame didn't make her ass wobble any less. It didn't adjust her car mirrors when her vantage point went up several inches and didn't make her pockets loose enough to be accessible again. All it did was help explain how her fattening bum, already rotund at nearly forty inches, was all the more preposterous for taking on even more weight. The weight could have filled out her boobs a little more or even spread evenly over her body. But it was like her thighs were so huge they had their own gravity and all excess calories ran in their direction.

Odette hadn't been left unaffected either. It was normal for Odette to see growth at all times, and not too unusual to have her go to work with a full, curvy D cup and return home with thinly veiled melons. Her milk production made Pari's recent weight gain seem like nothing. But since the extra milkings started, Odette's base size had apparently levelled up.

"Tr-tr-triiiple D?!" the lady at the boutique announces like a sports announcer. "Dios mio, bless her heart!"

Then she went about finding something — anything resembling a bra that might fit. Every so often, she would whisper loudly with the other workers about the little girl who needed a - "You heard me right." - triple D bra.

"They act like I'm huge," whispered Odette with a giggle, failing to recall that, in the real world, girls that were skinny enough to have ribs showing weren't also supposed to tout pornstar tits 'au naturel'.

But the extra two cup sizes weren't just noteworthy to the women at the specialty boutique. The growth, Pari noted after much meticulous study, seemed to be a permanent increase. Odette was definitely a D cup once, yet perhaps due to the overall increase in demand, her jugs sat at triple D's no matter how much time Pari spent milking them. It might have been legitimate weight gain as well; like how Pari's had gone to her hips, ass, and thighs, maybe Odette's went to her juicy fruits.

The growth might last forever, then. Or hopefully, if it was swelling or high demand, it would go down over time. The only option was to wait and see. Pari liked to assume that it was just inflammation or over-adaptation making Odette look extra busty; hyper ripe and ready to be milked around the clock. Part of her also didn't mind the new additions. Then there was the rest of her - the most of her. Common sense wanted Odette to be back to normal, for Pari to lose the weight, and for things to go back to how they were before they each threatened to destroy their garments.

This time, it took an nearly fifteen minutes to get a reply. Odette was still furiously pecking her keys and swiping over her mousepad like a DJ scratching a record. Theo would flick his eyes in her direction every so often, very interested in the ribbed gaming tee shirt she wore. Her new endowments rocked and pushed against her shirt. It's like she was oblivious to their size and how much motion translated from all over her body into a squishy, busty dance.

"Me too," Odette's message blinked.

Pari sighed, looking across the table at her. Then she keyed, "You okay? Stressed?"

Amanda and Janet had been having a conversation. They went to the same school and had a friend in common, so it wasn't surprising that they made fast friends themselves. Amanda interjected the silent Internet conversation with an IRL question. "Didn't you say you hate strategy stuff, Odette? It surprises me that you're the Commander of a one-hundred fifty person party. Doesn't that mean you'll have to strategize quite a lot?"

That seemed to be the question necessary to open the release valve. Odette slumped backward in a gaming chair designed for a person twice her size. "I hate strategy. And I wouldn't have to coordinate all of this if our guildmaster could play today. Unfortunately, he's gone without a trace and nobody has heard from him."

"It's your job to fill in and lead the party then, right?" Janet's voice was low and pleasant, even if Odette didn't like the message.

"Bingo," Odette flung her chin toward the ceiling and hissed.

Again, her movements sent her boobs into springing bounces. Again, Theo kept his snooping sly; less creepy. "She hasn't stopped replying to messages since she gave her speech. It's like these people don't read the Wiki," said Theo, proving that he was also able to see her chat menu and not just her admirably perky assets.

"So your answering questions for people," Pari asked. "Shouldn't there be someone else to do that? You're the Commander. Can't you delegate that?"

Then Odette made a face. She clearly hadn't wanted to shift the responsibility.

"I haven't read the Wiki, but I'll google the answers. Give me access to the chat," Amanda put on her pink headset like she was going to war. "Anything I don't know, I'll let through to you."

"I couldn't. I-I'm not supposed to. . ." Odette trailed off. Her eyes bounced to Pari's then Amanda's.

Theo spoke instead. "Yea, me too. I'll talk to some people too."

"I want to help. . . I guess I could. . ." Janet blinked at her monitor. "Help make more snacks? I'm not the best at cooking, but I'm worse at ForeverAge 2. Are there any dishes I could help with, Miss Pari?"

Janet was a creative writing student at the University. Asian, peach toned skin, long straight hair like ink, and a quiet soul. After a study session went wet and wild, she ended up producing her own milk just like Odette. Pari felt partially responsible and tried keeping up with the girl only to have her disappear and show up again with D cups.

That was but the first body transformation with breast milk as the catalyst. Since then, Janet has been all but radio silent again and Pari had scarcely heard her name around the house. Imagine the surprise of seeing a cute little Japanese girl appearing at the LAN party with tits double their previous size - even bigger than Odette's triple D giants!

"Of course, Janet," Pari said, trying to force a mask of civility to materialize on her features.

This time, Pari looked to get to the bottom of Janet's growth. To make up for the many months of silence between them, even if it wasn't her fault that their communication was lacking. Janet's well-being nagged at Pari, not allowing her to just shrug off the bodacious beauty.

It wasn't even the means that bothered her, as breast milk was the only thing capable of making a modest girl morph into a real life Anime character - springy bust and all - in a matter of months. No, Pari's concern was about the peripheral effects of sprouting new jugs. Stress to bones, muscle tension, posture changes, and any number of other things. Odette's milky growth happened under a trained doctor's watch. That wasn't Janet's case. As far as anybody knew, Janet's growth was mostly done alone.

Janet walked past Pari in a colorful tee shirt that would have looked just lovely on her old flat-chested flame. Now, she was too busty to hide and the neckline was dragged lower on a pair of silky soft pillows.

Before Pari left, though, she had an idea. "Odette, c'mon. You should help."

"B-but what about the raid?"

"Me and Theo will answer the questions. You deserve a second away from your computer, don't you think?" Amanda turned her title of best friend into action. Seeing Odette's uncharacteristically downcast face, she added, "If it's anything serious, we'll call for you. You won't miss anything important."

Pari watched her golden girl ejecting from her seat wearily and slumping as her fingers tended to the hair in her eyes. Just seeing her so. . . stressed. It squeezed Pari's heart painfully. Nobody should be allowed to deal with so much - and yes, even if Pari didn't exactly understand why, planning a raid in some video game counted as 'so much'. Even as the more reticent of the two, she scooped Odette under her arm once they were close enough. It felt weird. Her body wasn't one she knew as much of a comfort. And she, while working under her father at his clinic, was not known to be very sympathetic toward her patients. The move felt right to make, though. Then came the unique feeling of a person's entire body sighing into another and Pari knew it had been the right move.

From there, the next gestures came impulsively. Ignoring Amanda and Theo who definitely watched her walk away, she flattened Odette's headset hair for her. Afterward, she rubbed her shoulder and squeezed affectionately. A tiny hand landed at the small of Pari's back that sent a jolt through her. For just a second, she felt what had always been foreign to her: her body as a comfort.

1...34567...10