LAN Party (complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't think to drop their affection before reaching the kitchen where Janet was standing listless. When her eyes met those of her kitchen help, she saw bother rip through Janet's body like seeing Pari holding Odette was like seeing some dragon hauling off a princess. Though unclear on the exact reason for Janet's finger twists and hem-hawing, she released the blond and sagged with exhaustion.

Why did her only moment alone with a vulnerable Odette since that morning have to end so suddenly?

The two bustiest girls in her life were in a room together. Neither looked happy and Pari sucked at people skills beyond dealing with Odette - who isn't exactly a good representative to the rest of humanity. Sucky people skills were what had Pari against the party in the first place. Things like seeing Janet's shifty emotions and feeling bad enough to do something while also being incompetent enough to know she'd somehow mess it up. All parties were like that, encapsulated in the four or so seconds that had just broken her and Odette apart; plus or minus several uncomfortable hours, multiplied by the number of social masks that needed juggling, and raised to a power equal to the number of cup sizes Odette outgrew every hour on the hour.

That equation, as stupid as it sounded, was easier than dealing with people. Odette was the first and only person Pari considered it 'worth it' to deal with. Again, why had their only respite together only lasted twenty-eight seconds?

"You okay?" Janet reached out and took Odette's hand.

"Of course. No worries," Odette looked energized by the gesture. "Organizing gamers is just like herding cats. I didn't think I would have to deal with it, either."

"Do you need a milking?" Janet asked.

Pari made a noise; one of surprise. "Y-you guys talk to each other about that stuff?"

Janet curled toward Odette with an apology on her trembling lip. When she couldn't get it out, Odette answered. "Yea, we do. Janet's been working on her production. It's really something, isn't it? I like being able to hear about someone else's milk instead of my own all the time. Gives me someone to talk to."

"You have me," Pari said.

"I know I do," Odette was so purely innocent when she said it. "But having two people is even better, right?"

Pari thought about the sentiment, dismissed it, and suppressed the possessiveness before it turned her into a monster. "Well, do you need to be milked?"

"They're a little bigger," Odette cupped herself, letting her thumbs roll lazily over her swells while her fingers tested her weight. "But you wouldn't get much if you tried."

"They do look, um, p-plump today," Janet commented. The quiet girl Pari knew before would never be bold enough to talk about tits outright. It seemed that her stammering remained, but there was a new authority she had for talking about chests.

"Aww, thanks," Odette giggled and advanced to kneading herself gently.

Pari took a deep breath to make sure the want to stare and drool was hidden. It was hard, since Odette's tits were a constant source of pleasure in all sorts of ways.

Pari had become even further acclimated with them with just one extra milking per day and never was the thought of sucking Odette's nipples out of her mind. It was so atypical of Pari. She was supposed to be the responsible one. She was the trusted doctor and scientist taking care of her patient and coming up with some sort of cure. Fetishizing the steadiness of Odette's growth and constantly craving the girl's thick, rich milk was not aiding her cause.

"Hey, Odette!" Amanda shouted from the den. "PapaJamasPizza34 keeps asking how you got your boobs so big without looking stretched out or anything!"

"What?" said Pari, looking with concern.

"The body mod editors let you create custom character alterations. I use those - really expensive, though. Three all together! I programmed the custom changes myself, one for each of my favorite outfits," Odette called back.

Pari dug her thumb and index finger into her eyelids. They were screaming about in-game boobs, not real ones. She had tits on the brain.

And who could blame her? Odette was busty and beautiful and so was Janet - jeez, she still needed to talk to Janet about possible big boob problems! The brain space she used to keep her in-the-moment plans organized was jammed with clutter. She needed a plan or objective. Something she could do with her hands so her mind wasn't left to wander. If she didn't. . .

She watched Odette honking her boobies, getting a little too excited at how two extra cup sizes only seemed to make her chest feel that much better to squeeze. She watched as Janet built the confidence to come close and put her own pair close enough for them to compare sizes.

"Okay girls! We're gonna game all day and all night so we're going to need ready-made snacks and a dinner!" Pari clapped her hands together. She felt like a teacher giving instructions to students the day after a new phone comes to market. In this case, the new hardware wasn't hard at all. It was soft but just as addicting to touch and swipe and compare with other 'phones' of other shapes and sizes. "We have a whole stock of frozen stuff we can turn out. There's also finger sandwiches, fruit, chips and every condiment you could imagine. Girls?"

"See, they're puffier here," Janet pointed at the neon orange top Odette wore where it bulged on the top from her overflowing cotton bra.

"Ah, I see I see," Odette nodded. Then she turned to Pari. Her hands hadn't taken a break from mapping her assets and the flush on her face was evidence of just that. "Pari, they really are puffier. It's just what Janet said-"

"You guys haven't been. . ." Pari's left hip sank as her hand depressed into it.

"Finger sandwiches, right?" Odette wore a smile too proud for a girl who was too distracted by her poofiness to listen to instruction.

Janet turned to the side toward the sink to wash her hands. "Got it! I'll start on those. Yea." See, Pari wanted to say, be obedient like Janet. Though, Janet lagged to part with their boob comparisons and looked to regret not sticking around just a moment longer.

Just about to let it go, very ready to begin making a hill of food and refreshments to last the next twelve hours, Pari's jaw dropped at what she saw.

Janet always had an uncharacteristically huge bum. A sinfully pert thing for an otherwise compact girl. Pari had all but forgotten about it until the black haired girl bent her short, curvy body over the sink to meticulously scrub her knuckles with dish soap. No matter where she went, black leggings were Janet's staple - black just-about everything, really. And of those leggings, she'd never been so daring as to wear a pair that was as thin and tight as those she currently wore. They were more like a pair of figure accentuating stockings.

It would have been bad enough that Janet had turned into an hourglass hottie with a precariously bulky top awning and plenty enough ass cheek to overfill even the largest hand. It was worse that Odette, sweet little Odette, was having herself an eyeful.

"Odette," that time, the flurry of anger couldn't be paused. "Let's go to the freezer in the garage to get some more frozens. Now."

Odette jumped as if caught in some crime. "O-okay."

The two dismissed themselves from the kitchen. When Janet offered a hand Pari pointed out the sandwich ingredients and all but demanded she stay put. No matter how confident with her perky tits and fat ass, Janet was still Janet and obeyed demands with a 'Yes, Miss Pari'.

Pari had never been so thankful to hear a 'Miss' in front of her name. (Seriously though, she was only twenty-four. 'Miss' Pari? Yuck).

The garage wasn't usually a place Pari or Odette remained for long. The car wasn't even parked there most times. There were walls of cases and stands with boxes lining the walls with a broad opening at the center. Right inside on the left was the white bulk freezer where Pari kept all the extra food; mostly things that were purchased in bulk or on sale. The trip could have been made with one person and completed in less than a minute. Both girls understood there was more to this confrontation than met the eye.

Odette went first down the four concrete stairs.

Pari came behind her, flicked on the light, and spoke before the freezer could even be opened. "What gives? You're not telling me everything."

"Nothing, Pari."

That stung a little. "I thought we could talk about anything."

"We can."

Pari came down the stairs and stood toe-to-toe with Odette. "Then why aren't you talking?"

"I am. I'm just stressed right now," Odette's back hit the freezer.

This was getting nowhere. Pari tried poking for answers in the randomness of all that could be annoying a nineteen-year-old girl at a party with her best friends. "Am I embarrassing you?"

"Yes, you did embarrass me."

Well, that was supposed to take at least eight tries. Luck was on Pari's side this time. "How did I do it?" she took a step closer.

Odette seemed to try to squeeze herself flat against the freezer. She had almost no curve on her lower body, but her rump was perky and resisted being squeezed. "Yelling that the pizza rolls were burning in front of everyone. I had things under control, Pari. I was going to check them right after my guild speech."

"We would have lost more of them had I not taken them out when I did."

"Yea, and you plated them and made them look nice and served them to everyone too. . ." Odette's sarcasm was new on her. She very rarely hid her emotions from anyone. Often the opposite was her problem; the girl was honest to a fault. If something truly bothered her she'd tell someone.

Perhaps she already had. "You wish I hadn't done those things, huh?"

"I'm glad you did. . . but at the same time, y'know?" Odette crossed her arms loosely, finding a corner to look in.

Pari did the same thing and backed off a few inches. "So this is about letting you handle things on your own, right?"

"That's what you wanted, isn't it? You said I could have this party if I can handle it. Well," her palms came out upturned but she didn't face Pari. "I'm handling it. It's stressful, but possible."

"Oh Odette. . ." Pari felt her heart being squeezed. "Handling something doesn't mean taking on every responsibility yourself. Sometimes it. . ." but Pari stopped because she could see Odette closing like a clam when she began to lecture her. "Sorry. It's a natural reaction. I care about you and I'm part-doctor so when I see a problem I just try to diagnose it and write a prescription."

"I know," Odette's face was so soft and warm.

There was only one light bulb at the center of a two car garage. The two were washed in the orange glow and in that moment, all Pari cared about was opening her precious girl again. "I'm sorry for stepping on your toes. I'm just used to doing things myself and I jump in."

"It can't be helped. You're good at everything," Odette shrugged her shoulders and adjusted her arms. The statement was a compliment despite the sarcasm earlier. She moved away from the freezer, further in Pari's direction.

"Except letting you do you. That's something I need to practice."

"Next time," Odette looked up into the brown shadows of Pari's wavy hair and found her eyes somewhere within. "It sounds silly, but let the pizza pockets burn. Don't let them burn the house down, obviously, but if I have to make mistakes, it's best I do that at home on small things, right?"

That was asking Pari to cut loose every lecture she'd gotten about wasting food from her strict, conservative parents. And letting Odette make her own mistakes? Hadn't she already been doing that? "Odette-. . ."

"Please?" Odette's amber eyes gleamed. Intentional or not, she leaned into the older girl and pressed her mounds against Pari's stomach. They almost melted with just body heat, spreading in a demonstration of unparalleled yield. "And I mean my own mistakes. Just breaking one of your rules doesn't count."

It was the boobs that pushed her. Pari made it sound like a decision of the mind instead of one of the heart. "Okay. When you're in charge, I let you make your own mistakes. The pizza pockets burn."

"You're the best!" Odette hugged Pari. "I mean it. Thank you."

Pari pet the sandy blonde. Her stomach flipped. Whatever sea there'd been between them had dried up. Once again, they were whole. "Of course. For you, Odette, anything. I can't believe you wouldn't just tell me stuff like that though. I'd like to think I'm more than just a parental figure."

"You're the farthest thing from a parent, Pari," Odette giggled. Her chin was tucked just beneath Pari's C cups. Her own bosom was smooth as it worked along Pari's tummy, adjusting up and down in occasional jiggles and slides. "Bossy sometimes, but you aren't a mother or anything."

"Should I be. . . happy? I think that was a compliment?"

"You're someone I want really badly to impress. So just keep doing that - keep doing you. It works for you."

"I-I'll try," Pari was trying to be chill but she sucked with compliments. Also, the objects of her nagging lust were fishing up desire as they mopped over her midsection. "And while we're on the topic of us just being us. . . is there something going on with your boobs that you aren't telling me about?"

"Hmm?" the titty snuggles morphed into flagrant bounces. "Oh."

"Yea, you can't seem to stop touching them. It kinda started in the kitchen. I would have said something but Janet was right there. . ."

Odette nodded like she understood. Her new knowledge didn't stop her from squeezing her arms and attempting to flatten her big, squishy orbs against Pari, though. "I don't know. Just feels good; more than usual."

"L-like, more sensitive?" Pari winced as the hug grew tighter and Odette's size shocked her. With every bounce she seemed to be rougher with them like some stress test to ensure they were just as buoyant and entertaining as they were when they were smaller.

"I think it's the stress of everything. All I did was work, work, work leading up to the party. I didn't realize how burnt out I was until, well," she shrugged and giggled. "Till you mentioned that about my boobies. They're good for stress relief."

"So you're grinding them all over me to relieve stress?" Funny, because Pari's tensions were only rising.

Odette leaned weight into Pari till she was leaning. Her fingers found belt loops and hooked themselves onto the ones at the very back. She stuck out her bum and surrendered herself into Pari's grasp just as a flush appeared below her eyes. "It's the only thing that seems to work."

"Nuh-uh! We're not doing this here. You were coping so well up until now. What about your friends? They're waiting for you."

"Hey, I said I wanted to make my own mistakes. Just a quick one so I can focus. . ."

Pari was preparing a rebuttal while lifting Odette up and onto the freezer. Clearly, she was onboard. The record still needed setting straight, though. "You already admitted there wouldn't be anything to milk. There's always a little, but it's not like you're under any stress."

They worked together regardless. Odette's shirt rose with the aid of eager hands. Suspended briefly, caught on the fabric, the blonde's triple D knockers tumbled to her ribs in a boob drop worthy of being replayed in slow motion. The cotton bra she'd purchased had no padding to speak of but needed none because the shape of her young breasts were faultless. The white cotton with ringed lace only enhanced. Her full, delectable breasts didn't even need a bra, like crowning an already beloved princess.

Pari swallowed. Even if she didn't need it, Odette pulled off underwear well. Her skin was perfect and pale enough to make sheer white cotton look two shades darker.

"It isn't a milking I want, exactly," Odette had been watching her own chest, rising and falling. But her eyes rose and met Pari's comforting pair of brown-black spheres. "It just helps me relax. You don't even have to milk me, just. . ."

Unable to find suitable words, Odette reached out in slow motion. Her biceps brushed the wide swells of her full breasts and her legs, which had been crossed with poise, opened up. In the same manner that she hung on to Pari's belt loops, she found new handholds in Pari's bush of hair and pulled with gentle instruction to her great burdens.

There was no denying such a move. Odette had cuteness to a tee, but Pari knew when she was seduced. Her right leg came forward, knee braced against the front of the cooling box. The other stayed behind her because she held a temptation to leap atop the white machine and pin Odette to it with her body. She could hold herself against that - barely, and only out of practice.

Then, her hands met the freezer lid on each side of Odette's narrow hips. Her own lower half stuffed itself between thin, pale thighs that embraced her with need. Pari felt her C cups meeting Odette's body; precisely at the stomach, exactly the opposite of earlier. Hers were not as spectacular - they were downright average. Still, they felt wonderful when they met the naked resistance of the blonde's flattened tummy, even through a shirt.

"Just go," Odette conceded her entire control of the moment; she wanted to make a mistake. "Don't take so long, or they'll. . ."

They'll? They'll what?

Pari had taken her time, soaked in her friend and partner. Odette's scent was a muted flower tone all the time, something that could only truly be appreciated with such closeness. Her nose had been hovering over this flower garden skin just to fill her senses with Odette's presence. However, something jumped at her and closed the distance she'd been careful to preserve. It hadn't been Odette's urging from her hands and nothing had landed on her back to push her.

It very well could have been a lust that hid out of her sight till the last moment, but Pari knew herself enough to know it hadn't been that.

Suddenly something like fleece was moving over her bronze cheek, depressing into her nose, and squishing on her full, plump lips. Breath pulled Odette's body around as she sucked the air necessary to retain control. But something was, so clearly, out of the nineteen-year-old's control.

"I-I can't take it when you're. . ." Odette's sentence faded. "That's too slow. You have to go fast. Don't make me wait, or they'll-"

"Grow? Really?" Pari gasped. It couldn't be true - that was too sexy to be true! "If you grow just from us being close, you're sensitivity must be off the charts!"

"Stop talking. Y-your breath is too-. . ." Odette winced and moaned with great effort.

Pari swore inwardly. She had two minds now: one wanting to make this mistake with Odette, and one curious about how quick-to-react Odette's body had become. A mass of flesh leaped and forced her left eye closed. It was Odette's right breast - it was growing in bounds. Like her body's production was in loads, the flesh in her chest inflated in rapid spurts that were either going to push Pari away entirely or trap her within the blonde's cleavage.

Data collection. Take photographs. Remember every detail. Write something down. Document, Pari.

The bronze-skinned scientist already had a hypothesis about the persistent extra cup sizes; how they may be reflecting an inflammation that might leave Odette vulnerable.

None of it mattered, though. Not when Odette was crying her name and asking her to deal with the problem. It didn't matter how responsible Odette had been or how much she wanted to make her own mistakes, Pari wouldn't resist such a bare cry for help.

So much for not milking much.

"Here I go-. . . MMPH! Mmmph!"

1...45678...10