Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cops arrived just as he was regaining consciousness, Lana was crying and trembling as I told the officers the situation, with him in cuffs being led out the first two guests arrived. Aaron looked at me,

"Did the party start without us? He looked in bad shape."

Lana was wrapping my hand in an ice pack, she had calmed enough by then to tell them what had happened from the phone message to the present. By the time she'd finished the next two couples had arrived which meant she had to re-tell the entire sordid tale. As he was being escorted from my home in handcuffs he shouted he was going to press charges and sue my ass. The cop tightened the hold on his arm and muttered something along the lines of.

"You were the one trespassing, not him, better hope to God he doesn't come after you with a civil suit."

The evening went well, there was alcohol but no one got drunk, no one tried putting the moves on anybody else's significant other, all in all we had a great time. The other couples had their kids at grandma and grandpa's overnight and wanted to hang around until midnight to ring in the new year before they went home and *celebrated* as they called it. At the stroke of midnight they all grabbed their spouse and laid one on each other.

Lana and I looked at each other and moved in sync, standing tight but not grinding we gave the other a soft brother/sister kiss, we played it careful considering our guests knew we were siblings. As the last couple shuffled out the door, we turned out the porch light, she spun and launched into my body, arms around my neck and the look of lust in her eyes.

"Now that they're all gone kiss me like you wanted to earlier, don't hold back, make me feel wanted Harry."

I kissed her hard and long, no tongues or slobbering kisses, simple affectionate intimate kisses. Then looked at her.

"Harry? You've never called me Harry."

Disengaging herself from my arms she looked almost sad when she answered. "I've never thought of you as Harry before, if only, goodnight Harry, love you."

Watching her walk away I wanted to take her back into my arms and hold her tight, to kiss her some more, to tell her how much she meant to me, but I didn't. Mothers words echoed in my ears, *you two need to be careful*.

In the days and weeks that followed we didn't behave in any way other than how things had been before the holidays. It was obvious we were tip toeing around the elephant in the room but neither of us were ready to open Pandora's box and be vulnerable, that is until late January. It isn't all that unusual to get a winter rain in late January, it generally lasts overnight, the sun melts the ice hanging on the power wires and trees the next day while life goes on. What is unusual is to have lightning and thunder accompany such a winter rain.

My bedroom door is always open at least part way unless I'm dressing, it was just after one AM that a crack of lightning exploded somewhere near followed almost immediately by a loud rolling thunder. It was the flash of light that woke me, while the thunder rolled another flash of lightning pierced the darkness of my room silhouetting Lana standing right next to my bed. Then she was in bed, under the covers and holding me for dear life within seconds, I chose to say nothing until the worst of it had passed.

"Kitten, are you okay? I thought you were past your fear of thunder and lightning."

"Shhh, I'm not so just hold me, don't kick me out of bed."

I wasn't sure what to do, "But Kitten, we're both nearly naked."

I could hear the aggravation in her voice, "So what, we both know what the working parts of a man and woman look like, be quiet and hold me, I don't care if we're almost naked. I'm tired, I need you to let me sleep in your arms."

In all honesty I had no qualms about her nearly naked body pressed into mine, her soft sumptuous breasts pushed into my side, the warmth of her panty covered mons pressed against my thigh and the faint smell of her musky aroma. Nope, I didn't mind at all.

This is normally the part of the story where she wakes with his hard cock rubbing against her ass cheeks, she strokes and then sucks it, she rides his face and they fuck until both experience earth shattering climaxes, sorry, that's not how it went.

I was awake waiting for the alarm to go off at five hoping I'd get to it without waking her. I managed to do so finding my way to the bathroom to take care of my daily constitutional and get ready for work. Walking past the bed I bent to kiss her forehead and whisper, *I love you Kitten*, she seemed to stir slightly but that was all. We lucked out and had time to eat lunch together that day, being in bed never came up, we went along as though it had not happened.

I took her out to a nice restaurant and dancing for Valentine Day, the roses I had sent to her service desk were the talk of the afternoon, she had a secret admirer, did Lana know who it was and a plethora of other questions. Just before her shift ended one of the newer young nurses said sarcastically.

"You have no idea who they're from do you? Or maybe you sent them to yourself, nobody has ever seen you with anybody but your brother."

Lana looked up and put her in her place, "I know exactly who sent them and it's none of your damned business. Just because I don't throw my ass around at everything with a dick doesn't mean there isn't someone special in my life. You, young lady, have much to learn."

Telling me the story over dinner I had trouble not spitting food I was laughing so hard. Because it was Valentine Day our regular dance place was packed, as we moved around the floor at one point she whispered, "Put your hand on my ass, if I have one more guy grab me I'm gonna break his fuckin arm."

I gleefully moved my hand onto the top of her cheek, her hand went behind and pushed it lower, then proceeded with our dance. Once I'd done that not another guy tried copping a feel the rest of our time there. Valentine happened to be on a Friday which meant we had the weekend ahead of us and not an early morning. It was after eleven when we got home, we got ready for bed, hugged and bid one another goodnight around midnight. I looked at the clock when I felt the mattress move, 1:21, what the hell, there was no storm, why is she in my bed?

"Kitten, are you okay?"

"I'm not okay, I'm tired of living like this, we both know how much we love each other and yet we tip toe around the issue. I don't wanna tip toe anymore, I want to be with you, I want you to make me your woman."

I didn't pull away, "Remember when mom said we should be careful Lana, what about her words?"

Using a word I'd never heard her utter before her response startled me, "Fuck her words, she isn't in your bed, I am, she isn't in your arms, I am, she has no desire to make love with you .... I do. Make love to me tonight junior, I want to be yours and yours alone, we both want this and it's time to stop acting as if we don't."

I wasn't sure and mounted a halfhearted protest, "But Kitten." That was all the further I got.

"But Kitten my ass, make love to me. Hold me in your arms, kiss me, whisper my name, tell me you love me, help me belong, prove too me I'm yours. Please junior, don't make me wait any longer."

I had a pivotal decision to make in a very few seconds, yes I wanted my sister, yes I wanted her to be mine, yes I was head over heels in love with her, but was I willing to begin an incestuous relationship with her? As she reached to kiss me I felt the softness and warmth of her naked body against mine and knew all of my questions had been answered .... yes, I would make love to her, for tonight we will be lovers, we'll sort the rest out in the morning.

Moving my hand to her breast I caressed, molded, pulled and played with her hard nipples, I could feel the little bumps of her areola holding those delicious nipples straight out. Kissing her face, her lips, her neck and chest I began moving down her body, as my lips came in contact with her silky tuft of hair she grabbed my hair pulling me up to her. Lying with our noses an inch apart, her eyes ablaze with passion she whispered.

"I want that as much as you do Harry, but I need you in me more than I need you to lick me, get those underwear off and impale me on your cock."

I was thinking to myself I kind of liked this raunchy talking version of Lana, my dick was rock hard and dripping with pre-cum. I moved forward without stopping, somehow my cock knew exactly where to go, as it rested against the vulva guarding the opening to her vagina I could feel the wetness coat the head of my dick, I pushed forward as she lifted her hips to greet the intruding monster. The outer labia was open and the inner were holding ground until I slipped inside stopping with about three inches inside her, she sucked a deep breath and tensed slightly as I remained still.

"Oh my, I love your cock, Devin wasn't as long as you and nowhere near as big around, my pussy is going to be stretched tonight, and Harry, when you're ready to cum I want it all inside me, deep inside me, I want to feel it flooding my pussy, .... which is soon to be your pussy."

In another three strokes I had hit bottom, with my pelvis tight to hers there was nothing left to do but try and meet her desires. We had a strong rapid rhythm going when she pulled her legs alongside her body, lifting, grunting and letting out little uh's every few strokes.

"You're in me Harry, you're fucking me, I can feel the walls of my pussy hugging your cock, you fill me so nicely, I've wanted this for so long I can hardly believe it's finally happening. Move your arms so I can put my ankles on your shoulders, mmmm, deep, so deep, I love this baby, I know I said slow but now that I'm warmed up will you pound my pussy until I go over the edge? I need it hard, I need you to own me."

Holding onto her ankles like you do a baby being changed I hammered her for all I was worth, her tits moving back and forth with the rhythm of my strokes, I could feel it beginning to build and tried thinking of something else until she came, it wasn't working. As my cock started to swell she grabbed the bed sheets and let out a long Ahhhh as her abdomen gyrated wildly, feeling the warmth of her cream bathing my shaft I let loose, my body was tight to hers as I pumped several streams of semen deep inside.

Looking over at the nightstand the clock was nearly 1:53AM, it had taken us a bit more than a half hour to violate the most sacred of normal morality .... Incest with my sister. And I didn't care, my heart overflowed with love for her, I realized it was her I had subconsciously wanted all these empty years, judging by our love making she had felt the same toward me. With me on my back she was draped against me, her hand rubbing back and forth gently on my chest tugging the hairs, her leg over my middle, her juicy little wet pussy softly rubbing against my upper thigh.

Her breathing was soft and slow, thinking we should clean up I moved, her arm clamped tight to my chest, "No, don't move, let's sleep like this, I want to have your cum in me, we'll go again when we wake up, we can change the sheets in the morning."

When I got up to pee about four I washed quickly, climbing back in bed she slid down on the mattress and had my cock in her mouth, with it hard and standing at attention she raised a leg over my body, placed my dick into her hungry pussy and lowered until our bodies met. She was still very wet from our first round which made sinking onto me much easier than when I had entered her earlier, she rocked back and forth, then up and down, our combined juices formed a ring of lather at the base of my cock.

Suddenly she stopped, raised off me, went to hands and knees and commanded, "Doggy."

Neither of us lasted five minutes in that position, she was throwing her ass back into me as hard as I was pushing forward, I couldn't tell if our bodies were slapping together or thudding and really didn't care, we were both on the verge of an orgasm determined to reach it together if we could. As I began unloading inside her she pushed back hard and let out a long yell, then dropped her chest to the bed, I could feel the Kegel muscles sucking me dry. When she fell forward I was left on my knees catching my breath, holding onto her ankles for balance so I didn't topple over on top of her.

As I laid next to her she sat up, grabbed the sheet, pulled it over us and hugged tight to my body. Sleep overtook us instantly, we didn't wake again until just after nine with our bladders screaming for relief, I turned on the water for a shower, as soon as it was hot we climbed in. We washed and played and held each other with the water beating down on us, standing in the hot spray she had her arms around my neck looking at me.

"Are you sorry we did what we did? I know I'm not, I've never felt so complete in all my years, this is where we were always meant to be Harry, in each other's arms."

I had a fleeting thought, "What about birth control, are you safe this time of the month, when will you ovulate, we don't need any mistakes."

She put her finger on my lips, "Shhh, I can't have kids, something to do with my ovaries and fallopian tubes, I used to know the medical terminology, so, no babies in our future, will that bother you?"

I already knew the answer, "Not at all, if we're going to be together as lovers there are too many risks involved in a pregnancy, as long as I have you I don't need anything or anyone else. No, I don't regret one moment of last night, we can stop pretending we don't care."

Considering the lateness of the morning we went to a diner where we could order breakfast or lunch, she chose a light breakfast, I chose the blue plate special of roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy. Saturday was our normal grocery shopping day, it made sense to do that on the way home, sitting in the car at the store it was as though we both had the same thoughts, I spoke first.

"We need to continue being siblings in public, to act as we always have, curbing our desire to show affection until we have privacy. Agreed?"

"Yes lover boy and don't be afraid to pat my butt if no one is round, I'd like that. I may have to brush up against you from time to time, maybe smoosh my tits into your chest. Think you can handle that?"

"My gosh, my sister is a tramp."

"Only for you Harry, only for you. Does it bother you if I use your given name?"

I pondered momentarily, "Nope, that's my name, everyone at the hospital knows me as that, no reason you shouldn't call me Harry. We aren't kids anymore."

I'm not sure how or why, but we instinctively knew how to conduct ourselves in public, Lana was on my arm as she had always been, we'd do the arm around her shoulder her arm around my waist at times without making it look like we were lovers. Once we were home behind closed doors it was another world all together, not only had we christened every room in the house several times we enjoyed trying new positions and activities, it was Lana who wanted to try anal. To our surprise we grew to enjoy it every other month or so, she was fortunate enough to be a woman who climaxed from anal, many don't.

Our folks were already in their eighties when Lana moved in with me so it came as no surprise that they would die within weeks of each other toward the end of our second year together. I think mother secretly knew we were lovers but never let on, there were certain ways she looked at and spoke to us, mothers know their kids. We did see our two older siblings at mom's funeral but not dad's, they weren't at all surprised Lana and I shared a home.

Following their deaths, we began looking for somewhere to move so we could live openly, that somewhere was Butte, Montana twenty-three hundred miles from where we lived. We had been fortunate enough to find positions in the same hospital once again, Lana had re-taken her maiden name after the divorce, having the same last name no one questioned us being a husband and wife, we could now show our deep abiding love openly.

We were free to be Mr. and Mrs. Harry Lundquist.