Lana and Will's Erotic Taxi Ride

Story Info
Will must give Lana an emergency fucking.
1.1k words
3.88
6.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about 8:30 pm in Manhattan, dark outside, Lana & Will get into their cab to catch their plane at LaGuardia. Lana, of course, is wearing her shortest mini-dress, this time with custom-made cheekless panties festooned with bright red tamales, and of course she enters the cab carelessly, risking that the cab driver will see most of her tamales, and the driver pretends to avert his gaze, but his bulging trousers indicate a less than sincere gaze aversion.

So Will, inspired by her antics, as always, waits for the cab to pull into traffic, puts one arm around his beloved's shoulder, and puts the free hand between her legs -- simple to do, because she's sitting in the cab about as carelessly as she got into it. So Will's unimpeded right hand quickly reaches Lana's mound and begins rubbing her clit through her panties -- and he whispers (audibly apparently) "I'll bet I can make you cum before we reach the airport."

As he pushes aside the flimsy fabric of the panties, Will plunges two fingers into her predictably wet pussy, and begins a measured but sturdy slow finger-fuck. At about the same time, the cab driver makes a massive readjustment of his rear-view mirror, apparently more interested in Will's progress than in the bustling, ominous looking bus and cab traffic behind him.

Lana begins sighing and moaning audibly, but Will figures, "What the hell," everybody in the cab knows what I'm doing to her, and the cab's windows are up, so nobody of authority will suspect untoward behavior in the cab. He continues his sturdy, measured penetration, although at one point they drive by a traffic cop, and Will does slow his pace and say "Shhh, Babes." But he was pretty sure he was being overly cautious.

Will is soon so confident of victory, he again feels comfortable slowing the pace of the fucking fingers. It was apparently one of Lana's hormonal days, or she was thinking about an old lover, or something like that, because her legs were now practically spread-eagled, she had pulled her skirt to waist level, and she was vigorously rubbing her own clit.

Will says, "God, Babes, you're helping me win the bet." And Lana gasps, "Oh fuck, I don't care... I AM SO FUCKING HORNY.".... And Will glances toward the driver whose neck and cheek are now aflame, and he is reaching to fine-tune his rear-view mirror setting while Lana thrashes and moans and continues rubbing herself.

Will is now actively concerned; not about winning the bet -- now assured -- but at having created a half-crazed sex monster in the relatively cramped back seat of a Honda Accord New York taxi. He tries several times to shush her and tell her to be quieter but he fails miserably every time... she just gets louder. He tries to quiet the din by a successful finger fuck orgasm but that fails too -- she is at some new level of erotic lust.

[Will would learn later from a doctor friend that Lana had spiraled into a rare condition known as Hyper Orgasmic Delirium, causes unclear, but it can cause victims to aggressively seek relief, even in the cramped back seat of Honda Accord taxi cabs.}

So, running out of options, Will leans forward and says to the cab driver, "Will it bother your driving if I give her a quick fucking? I think it's the only way to shut her up"

And the driver nods emphatically, "It's fine -- in fact it's important, there's a manned toll both in a couple miles, and there's no way I can drive through that booth with her sounding like a one-woman porn orgy scene. -- just one minute, though, let me adjust this mirror."

So Will refocuses on the challenge at hand -- now her eyes are near glazed, still rubbing her clit, thighs gaping obscenely, one breast now unleashed from her blouse, the nipple showing signs of serious finger-pinching. Will shifts onto her lap, legs straddling her hips. He gives her gentle but firm slaps on both checks. "Babes, sweetheart, earth to Lana, hello..." But she just begins babbling incoherently... "Fuck me, now, somebody, anybody, all of you -- I need to be fucked.."

Finally, though, Will sees a glimmer of hope -- even if incoherently, she's babbling the right theme.

He smack her cheeks twice more. Her eyes seem to clear a little. "Babes, Babes, it's Will, I'm here with you... You can think of me as the Emergency Fuck Brigade." And finally he see the possibility of success, she leans back, smiling dreamily, but then she says, "Fuck Brigade, I like that, how many men did you bring.?"

So now Will knows that he must go Hail Mary, time is running out. So he awkwardly gets out of the way, clearing space to lay her on her back, her head on an armrest, legs straight up, touching the roof of the cab, and he hurriedly repositions himself, on his knees, head bent awkwardly against the roof, one foot in the passenger foot-well, seeking leverage. He unzips, releasing a cock that has been waiting eagerly for this opportunity to serve; he pushes her tamales aside and he plunges into her -- fucking furiously aware of the pressure of both time and circumstance.

But the driver says, "Toll booth just ahead," which to a lesser man might cause a boner to wilt, but Will's boner now has a mind of its own and he thrusts on and on and on, and she finally calms, and recognizes that it's her husband and not some random guy in a fireman's hat, and she screams, "CUMMMING" in the nick of time. And of course, Will was able, by pressures that had made his balls ache, to shout, "CUMMING WITH YOU, BABES."

The driver turns around, meets Will's eyes with an openly admiring expression. "Nicely done, buddy, that was the best full-fuck-in-a-cab performance I've seen during my entire career."

And Will says, "Why thank you, desperation drives a man to new heights"

The cabbie says, "Whatever drove you -- and being honest I've seen a good bit of what drives you -- that was a helluva piece of work. I'm definitely nominating you for the "IN CAB INTERCOURSE" category at this years Cabbie Awards Night."

So Will helps his beloved bride gather herself, and he courteously helps his cabbie friend by tissuing up some of the aftermath... and Will and Lana walk calmly into LaGuardia as if they took cab rides like this every day.

Dedicated to Lana,

lovingly (and satirically) written by

your constantly amazed husband.

Will