Lana & Will's Hot Group Sex Scene

Story Info
Lana & Will are seduced separately, two on one.
1.8k words
4.13
9.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana & Will have been invited to join, without cost, a VERY upscale swingers club, and have flown by private jet to the Grand Cayman's and the oceanside estate of dot.com billionaires Rich & Marti Edwards. There are a total of eight club members at this weekend event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich at Breakfast: "We'll have lunch in the cabana down on the beach, but we do have a morning activity you might enjoy -- as couples. Basically it's a fantasy scene where local talent plays a role in your pleasure. So far, this entertainment--which we call 'The Dance'-- has a swinger score of 10."

Lana glances at Will -- they nod at each other, and she says, "Will and I did something like that on a vacation... count us in."

Rich smiles and says, "In the interest of full disclosure, you'll be in a room similar to the Voy-Ex vignette studios -- and we will be watching. No preparation needed, since everyone looks sexy and ready this morning. So they finish a lively breakfast, and Will and Lana head toward the studio built into the second level of Rich and Marti's oceanside mansion.

It begins with Will and Lana standing back to back in a room with a large open space; tropical plants are the main decor; tropical music is playing gently, filling the room. A large four-post bed is in the far corner. Will and Lana are blindfolded but fully clothed. Four young people enter the room, ages ranging from 25 to 29,, dark skinned, brilliant smiles, perhaps Jamaican, The men are lean and muscled, wearing brief loin covers, the women exotically beautiful, wearing single-tie sarongs.

The two men approach Lana, kiss her neck, cheek and shoulders then four hands lift her mini-dress slowly. She lifts her arms on their verbal instruction, and they shimmy the dress over her hips, over her breasts...,but slowly, teasingly... then over her head, her up-stretched arms, and her dress falls on the floor. She is naked but for her tiny white thong.

At the same time, the two women approach Will, unbutton and strip off his shirt. They pull down his swimming trunks, and Will is naked. One of the young women gives him a gentle two-hands massage, the other drops to her knees and takes him in her mouth. His cock responds immediately. He reaches out blindly toward the hands and mouths finding and stroking soft hair and a bare shoulder.

The men peel down Lana's thong. A hand is briefly between her legs, finding her clit, teasing. She looks toward the invading hand, but cannot see. The man behind her uses both hands to trace the curves of her hips, her upper thighs and her naked ass. Lana's gentle moan is audible above the music.

The four young people retreat, standing in a row in front of the bed. The taller man, says in a strong clear accented voice, "Dance with each other." Lana turns, reaches for Will, until she can find his hands and arms. She reaches up to put her arms around his neck, her nipples are fully erect, she presses into him, grinds her chest into him. They sway with the music, Will's hands are on her hips, but wander south, holding, caressing and teasing her ass. Will pushes closer to her, pushing his cock between her legs. She rides his cock, squeezing it between her thighs. Now her moans and gasps are louder, "Oh fuck babe, this is hot." She squeezes hard on his cock and Will's moan is audible, "so fucking hot."

Then they each feel a hand on their shoulder, "May I cut in?" says the taller man, and soon he has replaced Will, his large hands now on Lana's hips, her breasts grinding into his chest. Now his hands are teasing and caressing her ass. Then he lifts the loin cloth..and she is riding and squeezing his cock. She can feel it, vividly, pressing up into her V. "Oooh, fuck..." she moans, as she reaches up to hold him tighter. He leans to kiss her lips. She responds, kissing him deeply. Her expression is a serene sensual joy -- so many parts of her in contact with him, so hot, so young and muscled. Her hand traces his chest and shoulder and arm.

The young woman with Will dances with him briefly, kissing pushing herself close, but then she unties the sarong; it falls to the floor; and she is pressing her breasts against him, holding his cock in both hands. Putting his cock between her legs, squeezing him with her thighs. His moans are audible. The other woman is naked in one sweeping motion of her sarong. She is behind Will, her breasts on his back, her hands traveling from thighs to ass to back to shoulders, up and down his body, over and over.

Then two men's hands guide Lana to one side of the bed, and gently lay her on her back, and spread her legs, wide enough that the taller man can position himself on his knees, between her thighs. His cock is long and hard; he positions the cock over the slit of her pussy. The other man is on his knees beside her shoulder.. He lifts his hard dick to her breast, gently slapping and stroking her nipple. Her moan is hungry now, continuous, between short gasps.

The women direct Will to the bed, positioning him on his back beside Lana. They stroke all over his body, pausing often on his cock. They spread his legs, and use a binding strap to bind Will and Lana together just above their knees.

Then, slowly the taller man is kissing and tonguing his way from Lana's knee, up her inner thigh, pausing to kiss and tongue the soft skin at the curve of thigh and mound, and the onto her clit. She moans deeply, gasping, and writhes but pushes herself toward the tongue. It swirls on her clit, she feels hands under her ass, teasing the curves and crevices... then the tongue slides slowly into her, going deep; thrusting, stabbing, swirling on the walls of her pussy. The other man's hands are massaging her breasts, teasing and pinching her nipples. Her gasps and moans and cries make it clear she is close to orgasm.

Each of the naked young women is straddling one of Wills legs, grinding her pussy into his thigh muscles as they move forward, leaning to take turns sucking his cock and caressing his balls and the tender skin beneath. He is moaning and writhing, and there is a sexual dance on the bed, as Lana and Will's hip movements and twists and turns yank the binding that connects their knees. Now the moans and gasps make it clear that they are both close to orgasm, almost begging.

Then as if on a signal, the men raise Lana's hips toward the invading tongue, the tongue stabs deeper, swirling to find her G-spot. The hands under her are teasing all up on down her crack...there is a thumb on her clit, rubbing, and she groans deeply, gasping, OH FUCK.. OH GOD.. WILL, I CAN"T STOP... OH, FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM... l'M CUMMMING." Her juices are flowing and her arched back and flailing hips and legs are yanking the binding straps violently.. The women continue to stroke Will, but slowly now, as if waiting for the final act.

They wait until Lana's quivering hips and thighs settle, then the taller of the two men is on his knees, his cock just inside her pussy lips. The other man is beside her, his hands massaging all over her breasts, teasing and pinching her nipples.

One of the women is standing over Will, slowly lowering herself onto him. At the same time, the man's cock pushes inside Lana, slowly, inch by inch, gradually opening her wider, pushing deeper until filling her to the hilt. The woman is fully impaled on Will's cock. And they start a slow rhythmic fuck, Will and Lana now practically helpless, lost in the pleasure, but moving to meet the strokes and thrusts.

"God, Will, my whole body is.. Ohhh ohhh fuck... is on fire.

"Mine too, oh fuck, this is...AARGH... fucking unreal... oh, fuck....

"I'm on the edge, babe, so fucking close... ohh ohh.

And suddenly, everything escalates -- Lana's breasts, massaged harder,.nipples swirled and pinched... the cock inside her going harder, deeper, faster, his balls slapping on her ass with every thrust. The woman on Will's cock bouncing up and down, using his chest for leverage, and the other woman stroking high on his thighs then cupping his balls. And the strap binding their knees is yanked back and forth, up and down, while the whole bed groans,

And it was soon over... Oh God Will... he's fucking me so deep... oh oh fuck fuck fuck.. CUMMMMMMING... OH MY GOD...and her back arches and her body is thrashing and flailing while the cock pushes deeper in her, letting her squeeze and twist and ride. She feels the cock growing inside her. "Cum in me, cum in me," she chants as her hands reach into the young man's hair, as she tries to pull herself toward his shoulders. And he explodes into her, cum filling her deep. She holds on, body quivering, pussy spasming with him. "Oh fuck, so good, so good." Finally, as Lana sinks back into the mattress, the young man smiles at her, "You are very beautiful, It has been my honor to be with you."

Will's groan becomes a guttural roar...Hips thrusting up... over and over, feeling strong pussy muscles squeeze while gentle hands caress his balls, then feeling his cum surge about to overwhelm him... FUCK... oh god... aaaaaaaaaaah, OOOOHMIGOD, FUCK FUCK FUCK.... And he thrusts up and holds, feeling his cum gush deep into her, then her hips are moving, pussy squeezing, draining him. When he is still, she smiles at him. "Very nice fuck, sir," she says sweetly.

When they could breathe again, Lana sighs and said, "Well, I guess that counts as a new vacation adventure.

And Will laughs and says, "I was afraid they wouldn't be able to make you cum"

"They didn't, I was just faking those orgasms."

"Your faking damn near caused three pulled muscles in my leg."

"I'm a good faker... you're given me a lot of practice." But she giggled.

"I love you, you horny bitch."

"I love you, lover of my dreams"

"That's more like it."

"I just said that to repair your fragile ego."

"Bitch, you know you could cum on a mop handle."

"Yeah, but not just ANY mop handle."

"You're fun to be married to. I love you."

"Purrrr. I love you, too. I'm ready to do this again."

"Slut."

"I like to think of it as open to new experiences."

"You were open, all right."

Giggles again, "I know and that anonymous but clearly youthful cock took advantage of me."

"Can you claim you were taken advantage of twice?"

"Sure I can, three times if he has time?"

"Slut." Giggles. Kissing lovingly. Curtain falls.