All Comments on 'Lana Crosses A Line'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so she cheats and its bad.

he cheats and its ok. Bullshit.

So she cheats and its bad. he cheats and its ok. Bullshit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Didn't realize this was part of a series, so I skimmed through the others to get up to speed.

What did he expect? Besides, she already fucked Cliff without pictures being taken after they had been in the hot tub on a previous visit. Every time she has pushed the limits previously, he has ultimately condoned it by getting excited and fucking his wife. Even now he does it. So, why is he angry and leaving? I just don't get it. I am sure that in your next installment he will have already forgiven her and she will be fucking several guys - with him standing by pulling his dick.

I have no problem with consenting adults swinging, etc. But they need to set limits and rules for their behavior, or someone is going to get hurt. While hubby is continually bemoaning how his wife is doing things he didn't want her to do, it appears that he never bothered to take the time to sit down and tell her what his boundaries were. At least I don't see that in any of your installments. And if he hasn't bothered to do that, them I go back to my original question: what did he expect? Stop getting angry and either enjoy it like the cuck that he clearly is, or divorce the slut wife. She clearly prefers other men. She may have declared that she only wants her hubby, but actions speak louder than words. If you are going to have us believe her declaration, you need to write some evidence to support the claim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not into this

might be fun to fuck a slut if you have her tested first but to have one living with you is pure BS to much to even consider it

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Double the pleasure?

I don't know why it was entered twice but it was honestly lame once, twice didn't help it. I have to agree, what did he expect. He lets her fuck Cliff at other times, took the bra of her bikini out of her purse and was so engrossed in Raquel the he doesn't know the other two are gone. I'm sorry but stupid doesn't make for a good revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You got what you wanted

This guy is terribly conflicted with his sexual fantasy's. He set his wife up to be a slut and when she became one he blamed her and left. Next time he's horny he will do it again.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Yep. Bad & Stupid x 2 = Bad & Stupid

I feel Hubby's pain (but NOT much!) Sweetie will fare better just staying there! Or going almost anywhere else!

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Consequences

Yes...it was both of their faults, but she took it too far. I am not into BTB, but I am into appropriate consequences for disrespect, for cheating, for humilation of a spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good. To hell with the critics.

All you pathetic pencil-dicked whiners need to either get a real life or get a set of balls. What a laughable bunch of whing complainers. First of all, what do you expect from the "Loving Wives" section? Second, do you know the difference between fiction and your local newspaper? Okay, so maybe your newspaper is full of fiction, but just because your dick is limp and you can't please a woman, stop complaining about those of us who can when we decide your wife needs a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
piece of crap

Use an editor or at least read before publishing.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Interesting idea

But I certainly did not find this setting to be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: Good. To hell with the critics.

I noticed you said NOTHING directly related to the story, just attacking the right of others to have their own opinion. I guess, despite your bile, even you couldn't find anything good to say about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Badly written

Reading a grocery list would have been more interesting.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Written in a...

This story seem written in a toilet paper while shiting...

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago
Great chapter

I love how you fuck the fat girl with great tits and cum prematurely in her the first time, and how your small titted wife's pussy is so loose it feels like a 'warm jar of maionaise'. I also love when there isn't enough friction you blame her for being loose and she blames you for being small. Super fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DUH

Shitty storey

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect slut

She sounds perfect to me, loves to be fucked by many men a weakness for huge dicks, submissive that loves pain. When she gets to loose start fisting her in front of other people letting them see how easy she cums.

JheregJheregabout 3 years ago

What happen? A repeat and not a finish?

DoctimeDoctimeover 2 years ago

This was poorly written AND poorly edited. Also repeating the same droll twice only made it even more lame.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You left Jamal out of a cuck story. Is he in prison again?

Leroy371Leroy371about 2 years ago

Oh my, oh my. Many mistakes in the text. And doubled a short story by accident, i suppose. Others say it before.

Anyway the story itself is weird. Posing and maybe fucking every week for pictures is ok. "Forgotten" a bikini is a big thing, funny. What´s the problem? Cliff knows how she look naked and even to Rachel it is obvious how she look when dressing very sexy and skintight.

And then fucking after the hot tub is cheating? Really? Go after them or keep your mouth shut hubby. As usual a little bit loose and tight cunt and big and small cock. Only interesting thing is that it is cross-over. All in all a poor story. Pity!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Does hubby leave the wife with Friends? She is just going to get fucked some more on the way home by his buddy! LOL, 5 stars to the writer. What a cheating whore of a wife. She must be fucking the big dicked buddy all the time to be so stretched out! Looks like some real cheating going on! Nice story, need a chapter #2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To bad the biddy isn't black. If he was 26thNC would be pulling his pud over this story. He probably wants some of Jamals BBC for himself. You go girl 26thNC get that BBC, it is all yours!

49ers6949ers695 months ago

What the fuck was that repeat about. You had something good going and then fucked it up. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous