Lana Cums Home from Practice

Story Info
Lana returns from an exhausting day, and finds comfort.
1.7k words
3.64
19.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Practice had been exhausting. Lana came home, limping in the house on sore legs. Her husband, Gabe, was out of town. Too bad, she would have enjoyed a massage from him after such a tough night! She texted him that she was beat and was just going to hunker down at home.

In the living room, their roommate Ron was watching some horror show. She grabbed a glass of water, and collapsed on the couch, too tuckered to shower and change out of her short tight gym shorts and loose tank. The couch was full sized and Ron was seated on one end so she curled up on the other half of it, made a little small talk, then alternated watching the show and flipping through her phone. It didn't take long for her to ease into a light sleep.

She woke a few minutes later, having shifted down in her restlessness and realized her toes were resting against Ron's thigh. He hadn't reacted and still seemed engaged in the show so she didn't pull them away as that would likely just attract attention to their presence against him anyway. She continued idly catching up with him, and exchanging comments about the show. Occasionally she would catch his eye sliding along her body when he thought she wasn't looking.

Having lived with him for several months now this was nothing new. She was an attractive woman, and in her current state of barely dressed it certainly wasn't surprising. He got up to grab another beer and offered her one, which she gladly accepted. When he sat back down he seemed to settle in slightly closer. She once again chose not to react.

As she once again commented on how sore she was from practice, he offered "Would it help to stretch out a bit?" He put a pillow on his lap and patted it. "Sorry there isn't more room," he said.

"Actually, if you don't mind? That would be amazing. Coach really ran us through the ringer tonight," she responded.

She stretched out lithely, arms raised above her head, pointing and flexing her toes as she straightened her legs and rested them on the pillow. His hands naturally settled on top of them, and he casually began rubbing her feet. She closed her eyes and almost purred, it felt so good. Knowing Gabe would be turned on if he knew Ron was rubbing her down, she decided to enjoy it. After her day she deserved it!

Ron was thorough. As he realized she was fully accepting of his ministrations, he went at her body with a relish of a man who had been harboring an attraction for some time. She was not a quiet lover when Gabe was over, and he had masturbated relentlessly to the sounds of her cumming in the room next to his. Now he finally got some intimacy with her sexy body and took advantage.

Beginning at the feet he worked them deeply, gradually introducing an occasional calf rub before moving his hands further down. She spread her legs slightly, and turned her head away from the TV to more fully focus on the pleasant feelings his hands were eliciting. He turned slightly toward her worked further up her legs, beginning to caress her thighs and knead her weary muscles. She did nothing to stop him, even when his hands were sliding fully up and down her legs, finger tips slipping beneath her tiny shorts - not too much, but just enough to realize she was putty in his hands.

At her first light moan he caught his breath. He might have her now. He continued his cautious caresses, ever more bold. He scooted up closer to her so that her thighs were right up on his and he could focus more fully on them. Taking one thigh between his hands he pressed into the muscle, rubbing it relentlessly. Her legs spread even further apart, and her moans were steady. He finally took a deep breath and made his final play, allowing his hand to press fully into her exposed crotch, clearly brushing her pussy beneath the spandex. This brought forth a gasp, and a small quick back arch. And absolutely no sign of reluctance.

A few more of those, and then he slid his fingers beneath her shorts to touch the real thing. Her velvety pussy lips were fully shaved. He could feel the heat seeping out of her, and felt her body slowly gyrating with his movements. He pressed a finger into her and it slid in without any difficulty. She was SOAKING wet. Perhaps some of that was sweat from the work out, but so much more of it was her juices that he had worked up with his touch. He went to work on her vagina with a relish.

Rubbing it deeply, caressing the outer lips through her shorts, pressing his thumb into her, first shallowly, then more and more deeply. It didn't take long for him to lose his slow steady pace. His cock was rock hard, and had been since first touching her. He deftly slid his hands into her waist band and tugged. She lifted her hips up and allowed him to sweep her shorts off. He pulled the sweaty damp panties off with them, and pushed his gym shorts to his ankles. Her eyes were still closed, her head buried in her arm and the couch back, moaning softly.

Ron grabbed her inside leg and lifted it up, spreading her lips open. He could see them glistening. Breathing quickly and shallowly, his excitement for what was about to happen was boundless. He swung around and knelt on the couch above her, resting his cock against her opening. She slipped her outside leg further out to accommodate him and rested one hand on his hip.

Without further ado, he plunged himself inside of her.

She gasped loudly and he grunted as his shaft went completely into her on the first stroke. He pulled back out, seeing her juices dripping off his thick firm dick, then slammed it into her body again. She gasped louder and wrapped her legs around him, as he went at her rhythmically. Sometimes he would pull out almost completely and then slide all the way back in, sometimes he would dip the tip a few times before bottoming out in her once again. He felt every inch of her pussy gripping him, as she rocked her hips along with him.

Her moans became louder, interspersed with little yesses, and whimpers when his large cock stretched her out fully. He kissed her neck, nibbling and licking. Gripping her ear in his teeth and nipping her gently, then going back to her neck. His hands went wherever he wanted to put them. How many times had he watched her tight firm ass walk by him? Now he grabbed it fully in both hands and roughly squeezed her cheeks, pulling her body at his, as he continued to fuck her deeply.

He had always wondered what her small breasts would feel like nestled in his hands. He pushed her tank top and sports bra up around her neck and pawed at them, squeezing the breast, and tweaking the nipples. And oh the nipples. They were the perfect pert nipples he had envisioned. What he hadn't envisioned was the piercings! He knew she liked sex, he had heard her have enough of it! But he had never thought this sweet little girl would have studs through her nipples.

Taking a breaking from her neck, he made sure to suck on both breasts, pulling her nipples into his mouth and flicking the bars with his tongue. Every flick brought a gasp of pleasure from her mouth. Her arms wrapped around him and she moaned loudly, calling out, gasping... and clenching around his cock as wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her. He pressed his mouth to hers frantically as she came. Her tongue explored the mouth that had just been so rough with her breasts, in the best kind of way.

They were joined, feverishly pushing and thrusting at each other, feeling a building ecstasy as his already iron rod hard cock somehow swelled even further as he approached his own threshold. She knew what was coming and craved it. She LOVED feeling a cock exploding inside of her and whimpered "In me, in me, in me" to make sure he didn't try to pull out at the last minute. He was only too happy to oblige.

His thrusts accelerated. Her juices were frothy and white on his cock as it pulled out and gushing wet as he filled her. And fill her he did. He felt it coming, pounding her harder and harder, bouncing up off the couch at times until it reached a crescendo and he slammed into her one final time as he erupted, releasing rope after rope of thick cum into her. They were completely pressed together, no space separating her pubic mound from his, every inch of his cock pumping semen into her body again and again.

She came from the feel of what he was doing to her. She came hard. Harder than the first time. She clenched down and milked every drop out of him. As the feverish humping subsided, he gasped and lay his sweaty head on her shoulder briefly, catching his breath.

Then, pulling his semi flaccid cock out of her body, he watched as his cum almost spilled out of her. She reached down between her legs and caught the remnants that were spilling down her thigh and toward her buttocks, scooping it up from dripping on to the couch. He stood up and pulled his shorts up, grinning sheepishly. That was unexpected.

She waited til he wasn't looking, then slipped her cum sticky fingers in her mouth, licking the globule off of them and cleaning them of the remnants. She stood up and pulled her shirt off the rest of the way, then walked toward the back of the house where the bedrooms were. She did not walk into hers. She would have a lot to tell Gabe about when he got home!