All Comments on 'Lana Cums Home from Practice'

by WillowsRaven

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
What sport does she play?

And this wasn’t an accidental fucking, it was planned from the start...so why? Why lie to herself considering she had already decided to fuck him the moment she got on the couch? Why lie?

It’s said that in stories you can lie to other people but you can’t lie to god. We literally know everything she does, so it makes no sense to pretend it was innocent when the opposite was true.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

After the two first stories this one seems even worst as if that was possible...1*

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
What a slut....

This story is disgusting. She is a whore. Ron, the roommate, is getting some of Lana's ass while Gabe is away. Unless all 3 knowingly agree to this arrangement, otherwise, this is just plain stupid. You have a terrible 1 star loser story.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Ron needs to keep fucking her. When gabe gets home he will enjoy the sight of his wife's showing him her baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The first story told all about

this woman. She is a selfish whore. Why more about her? It'll be always the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yikes

I am sure she has a Biden bumper sticker on her car ugly story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Gabe will do the right thing and put a bullet in good friend Ron. Then he will find Dunkie and put one in his baby bump.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

That was quick

.

Massage stories are best when stretched out, getting closer and closer to the final explosion. They are superb for seduction stories.

I thought you missed an opportunity with this one, Ms WR.

Having a roommate to do the job when the husband isn't home is handy. Do they have a female roommate available for Gabe as well as Ron being there for Lana?

Lue

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I wonder if Trump paid this whore as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Scorchingly Hot! Brilliant.

To: The author, seriously loved this story your writing is very erotic. I almost feel bad to say that I enjoy laughing at the comments as well as reading the story.

Thanks for sharing, I hope the inane comments don’t put you off. It’s not your fault some people have tiny minds.

Tess (UK)

To : The Anti Cuckold Brigade

Lana and Gabe are very obviously in an open marriage, this was very clearly established in the first story so why read on when you knew where it/was going?

It’s shocking to see that in this day and age that massive egos are still attached to tiny minds. Are all the anti cuckold brigade people who’ve had their partner cheat on them? IF the answer to that is yes and you weren’t in an open relationship you have my sympathies nobody deserves that.

Still important things to bear in mind...

1. It’s fantasy NOT real

2. It’s THEIR pretend marriage NOT yours

3. Why do you think have a right to judge? They aren’t doing anything illegal

4. Why call her a whore? I didn’t see any cash change hands.

5. Why do you think she’s a selfish whore with a story all about her? Hmmmm, let me think - artistic licence, because the author wrote the story about that character clearly noting what it was about. Still no money changed hands for sex so still NOT a whore. Oh and my personal favourite ITS NOT FUCKING REAL MORONS.

6. Wow!! Two commenters brought POLITICS??!? into an erotica story, amusingly from opposing sides. This is the best fun I’ve had in ages, you can’t have been reading the same story I just did so may I just remind you of the points I made through 1 - 5 🙄

7. This one is priceless! Threatening fake physical violence from one fictional character to the others. No idea who Or what Dunkie is supposed to be thought?

Let me summarise ITS NOT REAL AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL AND HER HUSBAND IS HAPPY WITH THE SITUATION!!

Tess (UK)

Ps just in case you’re thinking about the whole *love, honour and obey* thing this couple are both enjoying THEIR marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Straightforward Sex Story

This story is tagged as "cuckold", but the husband was only mentioned in passing. To me this is a fairly straightforward description of two people fucking.

It's not bad, just not very interesting.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Not nearly as good as the others especially the bus ride

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous