Lance's Seven Sins 02: Pride

Story Info
Lance's mother does what's right for her son's future.
15.9k words
4.65
30.4k
43

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Pride is the second of seven chapters that will be exploring the sexual escapades of an extremely well-endowed cis bisexual male named Lance. This story is told in first person from Lance's mother's perspective, and it has semi-ridiculous proportions. I put much more development and story into this one than the first. That's (probably) not a trend; I'm not J. K. Rowling. It's just how it played out. Hope you enjoy.

Lance has recently turned 18 and has just begun his summer break after high school graduation. He is 6'3" tall (190cm), with a toned athletic frame, an 8 pack of washboard abs, light blue eyes, masculine facial features, short-length brown hair, and possibly the largest penis on any human being ever.

Lance's mother, Julie is a 5'5" (165cm) tall 40 year-old personal trainer with blonde hair, light blue almond-shaped eyes, long eyelashes, a perfectly straight nose, well-shaped muscles, and a completely flat stomach. Up top she has natural and womanly C-cup breasts with small pink circular areolae and nipples, and down bottom is a bubble butt so nice, round, and large that one would think it fake upon first glance. Her widely flared hips and womanly thighs accentuate her assets well.

*

I checked myself out in the mirror one more time before heading out to the gym for work: ponytail is perfect, makeup looked okay, and sports bra just tight enough to squeeze for cleavage without being uncomfortable. My workout top snuggled against my tight body, showing off a minuscule percentage of fat.

I saw my son in the mirror playing his Game Boy SP on the couch, the one I got for his birthday 5 years ago. Lance inherited his father's body shape and skin tone, but thankfully he got my attachment to physical fitness and my face. His father was similarly skinny when we met, but I think that was more of a product of age and metabolism than his work ethic. I wondered for a second if he got all of his father's body, but I quickly stopped myself.

That's my son I'm wondering about... Every mother has to wonder, though.. Hell, I think every parent of every gender wonders.

--

I saw my own father's penis one time accidentally. It wasn't particularly long, but it probably bottomed plenty of girls out.. at least that's what I theorize based on my one glance. Though I only saw it soft, the feature that struck me was the girth. I would find later that normal men have a decent amount of skin between one edge of their cock and where their thigh starts; my father barely had any.

I spent most of my early sexual education assuming that men would tear me open with soda can dicks and that's how women prepare for the stretching of birth. It made me scared at first, until my eventual first boyfriend with a perfectly average penis broke me into the sensation beautifully, respectfully, and damn near professionally. It set me up to enjoy sex early in grade school, and my coital career would not disappoint me.

My next boyfriend and high school sweetheart was longer but only a bit thicker. We broke up right after the summer started as he was going away to college; I understood and tried to be mature about it, but it still hurt all the same. So I coped with a broken heart in the way that guys usually do: by fucking everything. I would eventually notch some big ones in my bedpost, and they are what triggered my downward spiral into size queendom.

It wouldn't be until a few years into my slutting around that I met Lance's father while out at a bar. I had been working at the gym as a towel girl and got invited out after the late shift by some of the other staff. I was planning on taking my first black cock that night until he, in all his huge penis confidence just came by and nonchalantly - almost effortlessly - swept me off my feet. I remember those piercing blue eyes, his flowing brown hair, his infectious smile and those tight pants.

Oh, my fucking god those pants.. straining to hold what was easily the largest penis I would ever see. He was handsome but not spectacularly good-looking, but I didn't care - and I bet neither did anyone else he'd been with. The way his eyes gazed into my soul as he lovingly asked me about myself, his goofy sarcasm played off by smooth recoveries and one-liners, the way he made me feel special... while all I could feel was how dripping wet my panties were.

The next fourteen months would be my pussy's happiest ever. That enormous cock, though not as thick as my father's, was so much longer that it looked more like it belonged on a horse. We fucked in every position, in every hole, anywhere and anytime we felt like it, which was almost always. I eventually learned to deepthroat him; I was so proud of myself the first time I felt my nose collide with his balls, which were also quite large in comparison to other men.

Then, as all young couples do, we got careless. First we were doing it without a condom and he would finish anywhere on me he wanted, then we were thinking it would be fine if he finished in my ass, then I convinced him to just cum inside me once. He came big loads and shot them with a lot of pressure behind the spurts, so I longed to feel it blast against my cervix. We tried to time it with my off days, but life.. finds a way.

Remembering this makes me cringe; I hate to think about how stupid that was. Of course I would get pregnant, but at the time I tried to justify my actions by saying it wouldn't happen to me. My youth clouded my judgment, and I thought myself immune to the ill fates of conceit.

My father nearly disowned me, but thankfully my mother was there to support me. Eventually my father accepted Lance, but Lance's father never did. He wanted no part in Lance's life and moved away. I was heartbroken again, only this time abandoned as well. If not for my parents I would have had to raise Lance alone, and he perhaps wouldn't be the young adult he is today. A young man I am very proud to call my son and my friend.

I never brought a man into the house after Lance was born. I dated men and had plenty of fun, but I haven't had a cock larger than his father's ever since. I kept these escapades away from Lance as best I could. I didn't want to burden him with thinking that a man might be intruding on our relationship; it was important to me that Lance knew that our bond was built on trust and honesty. I told myself that if someone truly special came along, then I would let the walls down and introduce the two to each other. So far, I have not had to worry about this meeting.

Over the years I had met men who I kept around a while because they were special in bed, friends with benefits, and some plain mistakes, but none had proven to be worthy of my Lance. And none could match Lance's father's endowment. I met one who was about average but could give my father's thickness a run for its money; he was not fun to do oral with, but the struggle was worth it when we got to business. I spent a lot of nights out and about, but the size queen in me was never satisfied like it was by the cock that put a baby in me.

--

As I was finishing my last look in the mirror, my peripherals caught Lance squeeze down by his knee in his sweatpants. However, it looked more like he was grasping at something in a pocket down by his knee. The same classic 'I'm just itching' grasping that men do by their crotch. Lance was doing it down by his fucking knee. I watched a little bit longer for another hint that he wasn't just massaging his leg because it was sore or something else.

Then he shifted on the couch to be on his back with his knees up and a slight outline of a long phallus in his left pant leg appeared. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I saw my own eyes go wide in the mirror and immediately attempted to compose myself, cleared my throat, and tried saying something to get my mind off of what I just saw. "Lance, isn't that system a bit old? Don't you want the latest stuff to keep up with your friends? You should have plenty of money after working at the shop all these summers."

He turned his head and met my eyes in the mirror. Lance may have my face, but he inherited his father's prowess with relatable facial expression. "I don't find age to be a good measure of quality. Wouldn't you agree?"

..and his father's wits as well. I rolled my eyes and answered, "You're only parroting what I always say about my age compared to the other female trainers in the gym. Suit yourself, then. Are you hanging out with your friends later? You shouldn't just lay on the couch playing games all day." I said, looking back at myself in the mirror and noticing one of my eyelashes needed a touch up.

He grabbed at his knee again. "Mom, come on. I'll be fine."

My hands rummaged through my pocketbook for my makeup bag, sifted through to find the eyelash curler, then looked up into the mirror again. "You won't be fine if you're 40, fat, sitting on the couch alone and playing Pokemon for the five hundredth time." Again, I caught my son in the mirror in my peripherals, but this time it was where his eyes were instead of his hands.

He had been staring at my ass, but he wasn't smooth enough yet with his recovery to hide it, proving both of us wrong that sometimes age matters. Older men are much better at using their peripherals to check women out. Lance's face filled with culpability as he turned his attention back to his game and pretended like he didn't just get caught eye-fucking his own mother.

"I won't be alone, though. Kat's coming over," he said, discomfort audible in his voice. I began with the curler on my one eye.

"Ohh! That's so sweet! Are you two going on an official date today then? Or are you going to sit on the couch and play Pokemon while she watches?"

"That would be a great date to me, actually," he sarcastically retorted. "And we're not together! We're just friends." Perhaps Lance didn't think that I could see him in the mirror while doing my eyelashes, but he wasn't being subtle anymore. His gaze was locked on my ass, hugged so flatteringly in my black tights; his face was ripe with awe and lust. He almost looked dumbfounded rubbing something by his knee again. Now that it was hard, my suspicions were all but confirmed. The shaft in his pants had become embarrassingly large, and it protruded grotesquely as if he had a baseball bat in there.

I was right... that's his cock.

How I continued to work my eyebrows without my expression changing.. I don't know.. but I needlessly switched to the other eye to give myself more time to watch him. "Oh, okay," I playfully replied. "She just comes over whenever I'm at work, dances those huge things around and you two do nothing." I knew that would irk him.

I've tried to be the 'cool mom' about him and girls in an attempt to make him more comfortable talking with me about relationship problems. I thought it would be the best way to get him to confide in me about those awkward things as there is no father figure around the house to fill that role.

"Mom! Go to work!" he loudly complained, throwing himself backwards into the couch. His knees dropped as his legs straightened out, and that impossible meat bat was once again hidden.

I laughed and packed my stuff back into my bag then went to the front door. I turned to him as he was sitting up to rub some more.

"Sounds to me like you're dating.. Is your knee okay, Lance?" I asked, gripping the door handle.

"What- why?" he confusedly retorted.

"You were rubbing it for a bit just now. Is everything alright?" I asked with a quizzical look, though I tried to keep my facial expression comforting. I didn't want to admit to myself why I had brought it up and pressed the subject, but the reason was obvious: I wanted confirmation that what I had seen was actually a cock that was as long as a thigh. The mother in me was angry and ashamed; I felt violated by the overwhelming curiosity.

"Oh.. uh, yeah.. I banged it playing ball yesterday," he said, attempting to shrug off rubbing his erection in front of his mother then lying back down.

"Alright.." Don't you dare ask. Don't do it. "Do you want me to take a look at it?" Julie! That is your son!

There was a short pause, perhaps he was considering if I knew the truth - and what might happen if he said yes. "Nah, it's just a bruise. I'm young; I can handle it." He looked back and forth between me and his Game Boy as he played it off.

Thankfully he's not as much of a perverted freak as I am. I opened the door to find the now-legal breast envy of the town just about to knock on it. She spazzed a bit in her scoopneck string tank top, jean shorts and Converse sneakers. Her medium length black hair - shining like she just washed it - flowing behind her gorgeous face. Those upturned eyes widened a bit in surprise, and her sharp wide lips opened. "Oh! Hello, Julie!"

It's impossible to say hello to Kat without also saying hello to her chest, still bouncing around seconds later from abruptly hopping backwards. "Hi, Kat," I replied, smiling. They're more like cow udders; they're so comically huge.. Ugh, who am I kidding? I'm only jealous, just like the rest of them. "Come on in. Lance told me you were coming over; he's on the couch right here."

She smiled so genuinely in return and thanked me. As she stepped in she turned to my son and asked, "Are you still trying to catch a shiny Abra? Stop wasting time; it's summer break. Let's go hang at the park. John said some people are gathering and they might even start a pickup game." Kat playfully punched him on the shoulder, and Lance did his best to act as though she did nothing.

"Thank you, Kat." I said as I walked out the door, keys jingling. Kat has been a good friend to him for most of his teenage years. It surprises me that those two aren't an item. They could just be friends with benefits; kids are doing that nowadays.

"John said that? Who else is going?" Lance wondered, still frozen in position.

"I'll get him out, Julie," Kat promised me.

"Thank you again, Kat. Lance, don't ignore your girlfriend."

"Mom!" he screamed, finally unfrozen. Kat blushed. "She's not my-"

Got him. "Bye, kids!" I tootled, shutting the door.

They're gonna jump each other as soon as I pull out of the driveway. The leather seat in my white sedan was hot from the sun. I started the engine and put the car in reverse. She's going to pull that monster out the instant she gets the chance. Slowly, I backed out towards the street, turned the wheel, hit my point, and put the car in drive. Lance is going to make even Kat's tits look normal-sized. I stepped on the gas, pulled forward a bit, then glanced towards the house. She's watching from behind the living room window. They're definitely about to fuck.

I always thought that when this time came that I would be proud of my son, and I was. I just never thought that it would be mixed with so many other feelings. That curiosity overtook me again.. that's when I noticed how soaking wet I was. Lance's father was fucking enormous by any standard; it was truly over 10" long (27cm to be exact) and a bit above 2" in diameter.

I know that there are bigger ones out there, but they only exist in legend. Almost 11" is already so many standard deviations above the mean that it would take multiple lifetimes of general moral looseness to find a bigger one. In fact, most of my nights spent with someone else during motherhood were attempts at bagging that mythical twelve incher.

Eventually I would learn to accept that my search was destined to be fruitless, and I entered into a couple of sexually and emotionally healthy relationships in part thanks to this maturation. That didn't stop me from picking out the biggest cucumber I could find in the supermarket every once in a blue moon, but I had let the size queen in me be just that: a fetish for bigger dicks and not a longing to be filled more than ever before.. or so I thought.

The mere possibility that Lance was wielding the largest conceivable penis was enough to bring that addictive urge rushing back and drive me mad with lust. Minutes into the drive I couldn't remember if the traffic lights I had gone through were red or green, or if I came to a full stop at the stop signs, or if I had even signaled any of my turns. If I answer the question of Schrodinger's dick, then my mind will at least be more at ease.

I got off the highway at the next exit, turned around, and got back on headed the other direction. I took my phone out of my pocketbook, flipped it open and dialed the gym. "Big Time Gym, this is Stacy speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hi, Stacy. It's Julie."

"Hey, Julie! Oh, my god. You won't believe this. Brian asked Melissa out today. She said yes."

"She did?! What was all that bullshit then about his triceps being too small for her and claiming that he only works out the 'girl muscles'. Didn't she say some bullshit like, 'He's not training to be strong, he's training to find a wife,' or something? Melissa went on about true physical fitness for hours one night at the bar when we were the only two left there, and she used him as the example of what she doesn't want. What a hypocrite!"

"Oh, my god, Julie. Don't even get me started. She talks to me about it sober. At least I admit that I bust my booty to please my eventual rich man."

I chuckled, "Right on, girl. Did she say how it happened?- Wait! Hang on. I called to let Richard know that I'm gonna be late."

"Oh, alright. I can see if he's around. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. Just some stuff at home I gotta take care of quick."

"Okay. I'm sure it'll be fine. You always come in well before your appointments anyway. Your next class doesn't even start for another hour and a half."

"Thanks, Stacy. I'd just like to make sure."

"Can do. Just hang on a sec."

"No problem."

I am calling in late to work.. to try and sneak up to my own house.. to try to catch a glimpse of my own naked son.. because I want to see his cock. Turn the car around, Julie, before you do something you're going to regret.

"Julie?"

"I'm still here."

"He said it's no problem at all."

"Thanks, Stacy. I'll see you soon."

"Yep! I'll tell you the whole story."

"Can't wait." I replied with obvious sarcasm.

"Haha. Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I closed the phone and found myself pulling up to my block. I parked on the corner so that Lance and Kat wouldn't hear the car pull into the driveway. Please, God, let none of my neighbors see what I'm doing. What am I even going to tell Lance and Kat if they catch me? I strode up the grass and over to the side of the house, then knelt down until I reached the side window into the living room.

As I crouched into the spot, I could hear the sounds of moans - Kat's moans. Holy shit, she's only 18 years old and she already moans like she's in porn. "Fuck, Lance. You're so huge!" And talks like it too.. Fuck, I almost just came.. Okay.. If I get caught, I'll just play it off as wanting to confirm they were doing what they're doing before coming back into the house to grab something I forgot.

I took a deep breath, then slowly rose my head up, heart pounding, pussy quivering, panties soaking. Kat's bouncing head came into view first - eyes locked with Lance's, then her massive breasts flopping wildly as she rode, then the back of Lance's head, then her hands clutching the top of the couch. Well, at least I've confirmed the true nature of their relationship, but that's not what I'm here for.

It took me a second to pull away from how astonishingly perfect Kat's chest was, even despite its ridiculous proportions. The shape of a bra in warm ivory skin fading into beige where she naturally tanned, her hard nipples and oval areolae were a deep pink, and they were small enough that they somehow made her bust look that much more impressive. I silently gave my son some props for getting with her, then I moved over to a different window to try to get an angle where I could see what I came to see.