Lance's Seven Sins 02: Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stirred over the information. I let it stew. That should've been enough to scare him into backing out, and that would confirm it was merely some weak Freudian fantasy and not a genuine sexual attraction. My heart felt like it would burst through my chest; I was sure both of us could hear it beat. "What's the upside, then?" He's still in!

"That's the thing. For you, I would be able to teach you how to really use your historic endowment. It might pain you to hear, but I know more than pretty much all girls who don't fuck for a living. I'd show you the proper way to break a girl in and how to read her body language. I'll bestow upon you an unparalleled prowess in bed, allowing you the storied sex life that is truly worthy of the magnificence you're wielding. And as for me.." I paused, trying to find the right words to finish off the splendid proposal I just gave.

"You'd get to be the sage tutor," he declared with splendor.

"Exactly," I affirmed, grinning ear to ear. "But, Lance. You need to heed the precautions I went over. This isn't something to be taken lightly by any means. I want you to really consider-"

"Mom," he stopped me, reaching out to put his hand in mine. "I've made my decision already. I'd like to do this."

"Okay.. But are you absolutely sure, honey? I really think you should take a few days to contemplate what I've said."

"I am. I haven't been totally forthright with you since this thing grew so large... I got made fun of back in middle school, and girls constantly quit on me in bed," he spoke, revealing the emotional scars. "I started to think of it as a curse, and it continued to grow; I felt that people just objectify me," he admitted. "Like I'm no better than a carrier for this... monster."

That hurts a mother to hear. "Lance, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, tightening the embrace of our hands.

"I just didn't know how to talk about it, but thankfully Kat came along. We confided the problems of overdevelopment in each other, and eventually it led to more than friendship. She's been encouraging me to accept- ha.. 'accept my holy gift' she says."

Wow. Thank goodness for Kat. If I could, I would include her on this education as proper repayment for treating my son with such genuine kindness. "If that's true, then she's a very good friend, Lance. I hope you know that."

"I do," he looked away and put on a smile that I hadn't seen in a long time - the smile of someone in love. "Also, I know it's kind of nerdy, but I've been debating with myself about destiny for a long time. I don't mean that in any lofty way - just whether someone can go against what was given to them by genetics and be their own person. But after talking with Kat and listening to your offer, I'm ready to take the leap and embrace nature's gifts. I'm going to become a bedroom legend, even if it means sleeping with my own mother to achieve that status." I was so happy (and so wet) that I was speechless. "It also helps that you're, like.. really, really hot." I just looked into his eyes with my jubilant face and waited for him to say or do what he felt was right. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. "So.." he said, his eyes meeting mine, "do you want to see it up close?"

Oh, my fuck. I almost just came. "I thought you'd never ask."

He released my hand and pushed the chair back, and then he stood up. There was no mistaking it now; Lance was hard as a rock, and the outline of his shaft and head could easily be made out. He sidestepped a bit so that that the table was no longer between us. His cock might have burst through his pants had he not started to lower them down; that's when I saw the base. I might cum just from him taking it out. Those abs certainly help. Even a few inches down his balls weren't fully revealed yet. They were pushed to his right as the shaft was traveling down his left thigh - the entirety of it. Once free they slunk over the waistband of the sweatpants and settled. They're almost as big as the damn grapefruit I was just about to eat! I reached out and touched them with one hand, lightly massaging as he continued to pull down his pants.

More and more cock continued to reveal itself, and my heart raced. I could see what was already shown and how much was left, but I still couldn't believe it. It was impossibly long and extremely thick. How doesn't he pass out every time he gets an erection? Finally, as the waistband reached the head, he was bent over enough to be face to face with me. With more internal effort than I expected, I took my eyes off the nearly unveiled baseball bat of flesh and met his eyes with mine. It was as though electricity was passing between our pupils; this was going to happen, and we both wanted it very badly. I inched my face forward, and he took the hint immediately. Lance's lips crashed into mine, and he kissed me tightly, passionately. I returned the kiss, and we held there.

The inside of his free hand caressed the side of my cheek lightly, our lips still locked, until his fingers lay behind my ear and on my neck, thumb lightly rubbing my cheek. He applied gentle pressure to tighten our embrace, and we both inhaled through our noses. I opened my mouth first, and we began to kiss in a way only emotionally intimate lovers do. I reached up to put my hands on his cheeks, then I let my tongue breach his teeth and probe the inside of his mouth. His tongue happily met mine as our kissing became making out, and he let me explore his mouth with my tongue for a satisfactory moment before switching roles. Damn! Who taught him to kiss like this?

Once a rhythm was established, he carefully placed his other hand on a breast over the shirt and barely cupped it. Lance held his fingers in place, waiting for my permission to continue with what we wanted. I took one of my hands off his cheek and pressed his hand hard into my squishy flesh. I could feel through his mouth that the act aroused him, and we both inhaled deeply, confirming our desire for each other. We groped my tit together for a short time before I did some quick math in my head. Hang on. If both of his hands are free, then..

My remaining hand on his cheek came off and went to his shoulder. "Wait," I exhaled. Our hands locked on my chest came apart as he stood up straight, that's when I found myself staring down the barrel of an elephant gun. A small orgasm came over me, and I shuddered. Oh, my god; it's enormous. "Holy, shit, Lance." It was close to horizontal, lifting at as much of an upward angle as a cock that heavy could. It was aesthetically perfect. Consistent thickness from the bottom of the shaft all the way up to the head, which was only slightly thicker than the pole it was mounted on.

His entire package had a honey color, just a shade darker than the rest of his skin, except the glans which was tinted a bit pink. It was smooth and free of protruding veins - except for one prodigious one spanning the underside of the shaft, all the way from the base to about an inch before the head. My mouth watered, and that's when I felt it was agape in awe and nearly drooling - so I played it off by leaning forward and giving the cockslit a kiss.

"Mom," he moaned. "I'm so hard."

"Yes, honey, I can see." And now I want to feel. I reached up to it with one hand at about the middle of his monstrous cock, letting my thumb press up against the vein first, then wrapped my digits around it - or at least as much as I could. My hand can't fit around the shaft. I lifted up his cock, moved closer, getting my chin near the top of his balls, then let go. His dick dropped weightily on my face, and I looked up at his, at least what I could make of it passed his enormous phallus. "Jesus Christ, Lance. It's almost twice as big as my head!"

His head cocked to the side, and he asked, "How much porn do you watch?"

"Enough to know that you shouldn't be. Mainstream porn will poison your mind to what women actually like in bed, and we can't have that. We can discuss and discover more later, but for now, I'd like to enjoy whatever piston pumping it's convinced you is what women want," I stated, pushing his shaft up against his abs. It goes way passed his belly button and up to his sternum! "This is definitely the biggest dick on the planet. I have no doubts." I bent one elbow and measured my arm up against it. Forget my forearm, I have to uncurl my hand just to match up to its length! "Absolutely none."

"So, what should I do while a girl gawks over how big it is?" he questioned, remaining still with his hands at his sides.

"That depends on how much control you want to have," I responded, letting it fall onto my chest.

"I guess I'll learn about myself through this as well. Right now, I want to see you too, Mom," he requested.

How rude of me. Here I was ogling his naked body, and I've still got my clothes on. "Of course, sweetie. What first?"

"Your tits," he answered, smiling.

"As you wish, baby," I purred, gripping the bottom of my shirt. I teased him a bit, lifting it up passed my stomach then slowing up as my under-cleavage began to unveil itself. Using traction between my fingers and shirt, I brought the nipples as far up as I could, then I let them drop with a soft slap. They jiggled heavily, and when they were settling down I shimmied them for him, still lifting the shirt.

As I was lifting the shirt over my head, he deduced, "Holy, shit; they're natural."

"You didn't think they were?!" I interrogated, removing the hairband from my head.

"Sorry! I honestly wasn't sure," he admitted as I redid my pony tail.

"You really think I would do that?"

"Well, no. That's why I was conflicted, because they looked almost too perfect," he explained.

"Aww," I squeed. "Thank you, Lance. They are; aren't they?" I rhetorically asked. With my ponytail done, I lifted my torso up and began to elevate myself from the ground. I let the head of his cock sit right in my cleavage on the way up, moving closer to him to keep it there as long as possible. To my surprise, when I got close enough to him to wrap our legs together, it was still above my sternum. I wanted to kiss him, but I had to look down. "Oh, my god, Lance! It's.. it's huge!" I bent my neck down to give it a kiss. He can fuck my tits, and we're both standing up. This cock is going to be the end of me, and I will die happy. I pressed our chests together to squeeze his erection between my breasts.

"Fuck, Mom. That's hot." His hands took tender grip of my hips as I gingerly bounced my tits up and down his cock with my hands.

"You're telling me," I agreed, now putting my back into it. I felt his grasp tighten, and he guided my rhythm. Gradually I got further and further down, letting the helmet get ever nearer to my chin. This is what you work out for, Julie. I squatted down, still pleasuring him in my chest, and stayed down to let just the head passed my lips. Goodness, even the head is a mouthful.

"Ohh," he cooed. His hands were now too far to reach my hips, so he settled for my shoulders. His fingers pressed into the back of my shoulder blades, hinting that he wanted me to go deeper. Doesn't he realize how much of an undertaking oral is on this behemoth?

If I could deepthroat his father, then this titan would be the true test of a throat. I let my legs bend all the way, squatting down as far as I could go and taking a step backwards while his cock popped out from my lips. "We'll start your lessons tomorrow, okay, honey? Today I need to just have my fun with this beast. Now be very still; it's been a while since Mommy's tried this on something so big."

"Tried what?" he worried.

I let my actions do the talking. One hand on the shaft, the other tweaking a nipple, I began to lick the first four or five inches from the head, making sure to liberally apply my spit to his shaft. Once satisfied with the thickness of the liquid coat, I moved my lips up to the head. I nearly dislodged my jaw getting the head into my mouth, but I managed to fit it inside. I bobbed my mouth on his shaft down to the edge of the wet layer. Extra saliva drooled passed my lips and down his titanic rod. I pulled off, inhaling deeply to catch my breath. "Very still," I repeated, looking up at him as my hands got the makeshift lube further down his vastness. He nodded, then I went for it.

My jaw threatened to lock up as I got passed inch eight or nine, and my gag reflex was even about to kick back in as I had only ever taken something this thick this deep down a couple times before. Lance pleasurably moaned something to me, but I couldn't hear it. I'm better than this. I've gotta get this cock further down my throat, or I'm not Jawless Julie. I pushed onward, tears forming in my eyes. Lance's cock was so big it was even stretching out my esophagus. The hand on my nipple quickly moved downwards, passed the waistband of my booty shorts, and trilled my clit furiously.

"Mom, stop!" he screamed. Aww, he's worried about me. Baby, I'm more than fine. I looked up at him, lust plain on my face, and winked. Maintaining eye contact, I pushed even further down. Only a few inches left. I inhaled with my nose as much as I could to remain choking on his gigantic manhood. "I trust you're okay, but I'm saying.. Oh, fuck." He bucked a bit, then put a hand on the table to help support some of his weight.

Oh, my fucking yes.

I smiled up at him, teeth grazing his skin. "Fine, you want it that bad?" I garbled what I hope he understood as a definite confirmation, and his face turned devious. "Then take it all!" His other hand palmed the back of my skull, then he forced the rest of his cock down my throat to the point of smashing my nose into his hilt.

My eyes went wide, and I screamed muffled wails of ecstasy as he grunted. His shaft expanded a bit in my mouth and throat, and my shrunken pupils rolled to the back of my head as I felt his first spurt shoot directly into my stomach. "Fuck!!" he yelled. I could feel the juices squirting from my pussy run down my leg as his voluminous load poured into me. When my eyes returned, I was running out of breath. I tapped on his thigh, and he eased his forceful grip on my head. I must have looked like I was a street performer finishing a broadsword swallowing trick; when the head popped out of my mouth I sucked in air as though I had just been brought back to life by CPR.

I collapsed onto my back, knocking the chair over on the way down, but I could still see the front half of his shaft and his arm jerking it as still more cum came flying out. "I'm still cumming!" I can see, baby. You're still cumming like a fucking horse. Breathing like I just tested my mile pace, I felt his sticky jizz rain down on my stomach, legs and feet. "Holy fucking shit, Mom. That was incredible," he exasperated, breathing almost as heavily as me. "I didn't know.. I didn't know. Fuck, I didn't think."

"Didn't.. know.. what?" I managed to get out.

"I didn't know that it was possible to fit my whole dick into any hole of a woman's.. and.. I didn't know my mom was such a slut.. and.." I'm not in a position to punish that comment right now. "I didn't think it was possible for me to still be so hard after cumming like that." No fucking way. With my strength returning I leaned up onto my elbows and saw that his cock was still towering high above me. I gave birth to the perfect man.

"That's so fucking hot. I'm very happy you are, Lance. Because I want you to be merciless to one more hole of mine." With the assistance of the table I got to my feet and looked down at my legs. This looks like a regular man's entire load, but it was the lesser half of his! I turned my back to him and put my legs together.

"Oh, fuck. This is it," he said, preparing himself for enlightenment.

"Do you want to see this that badly?" I asked, turning my head to look at him. He had sat back down in his chair, cock still standing at attention, and he started slowly stroking it in anticipation.

"I've wanted your ass for as long as I could get a boner," he replied.

"Mmm.. naughty boy," I hummed. I gripped the waistband on both sides, then bent over, all the way down until I was nearly folded in half, bringing my shorts to my ankles on the way. I wondered if I put on the same face he had when

"Oh, my god," he softly exclaimed.

"Is it everything you dreamed?" I cooed, lifting my torso and my feet to get the shorts all the way off.

"And more," he affirmed as his stroking hastened.

"Let go, baby. I'll take it from here," I commanded, stepping backwards as sexily as I could.

With one arm behind me, I took hold of his huge fuck stick and kept it steady. I probably should've gotten lube for this, but I'm probably too wet for it to make a big difference. I aimed his giant battering ram at my flood gates, and let it through just enough to part my lips. I rubbed it up and down, coating it in a layer of my own juices that mixed in with his leftovers from the first load.

"Mom.."

"Yes, sweetie?" I inquired impatiently.

"May I?" he implored, one hand nearly on my ass.

"You never have to ask again, baby." He didn't hesitate; he smacked a handful of my ass, gripped, and jiggled it like a boy would play with putty. "That's good, honey," I told him as I let his tool start to split me open. I turned my head back around to the front of my body and began to sink down onto him, letting go of his cock and instead grabbing hold of the table for extra support. I didn't think it was possible, but it feels even bigger than it looks. I'm probably going to walk funny at work later. A couple of painful inches down the gigantic head finally popped in, my eyes nearly popped out of my head, and my legs trembled. I'm going to walk funny everywhere for a week.

"Fuck, you feel amazing. How are you so tight?" I heard behind me, and felt his hand on my ass squeeze harder.

"I'm not that tight; you're just so fucking big," I responded. I let my weight drop and let more of him inside as I got more adjusted to his immense size; he was stretching me out in such a nostalgically blissful way. More of his gigantic cock sunk into my aching pussy, and I felt an orgasm build up with every inch. About halfway down I lifted back up a few inches, sighed in lust, then bounced my ass back to the halfway point. I could be thoroughly satisfied with just half of his dick. I twerked on his enormous cock, and his hand came off my ass. I was only disappointed for a moment, as I felt it come crashing back down.

My son just spanked me, and my pussy just reveled on his cock in response. "Yes, Lance, that's so good. Spank Mommy's ass while she rides your fucking.." I lifted my ass to his cockhead and plunged passed the halfway point, "huge" I rose to his cockhead again then drove my ass down until it crashed into my cervix, "COCK!" Fuck, that hurts so good. Right on cue, I felt both of his full palms smack down on my huge cheeks with force. And so does that. "Yes, baby! Spank me more; I'm gonna put you back where you came from."

"But I thought-"

I turned around to look into his confusedly ardor-ridden face. "It's not actually possible, Lance, but Lesson 1: cervical orgasms are very real." I pushed harder against him.

"I thought that slamming against the cervix was painful for girls."

I turned my head back around, barely able to focus on anything but my impending orgasm. At least Kat's missing out on something. I gyrated his cock inside of me and rubbed it against my cervix until I came hard, constricting him as I shivered in orgasmic bliss. "Fuck, Lance, your cock is amazing! I'll have to teach you how to break Kat into this type of sex later."