Lance's Seven Sins 02: Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't wait," he agreed. I took my time unsheathing his cock from my snatch, letting the head send sensations along my walls on the way out. The head took effort to push through, and I could feel how gaped it left my pussy after it exited. I can't wait to feel this ravaged regularly. I turned to the side and bent over the kitchen table, letting my whole torso lay on it, and I stuck my ass in the air. "Holy.. Mom.. I have never been so in lust in my life. You look so sexy right now."

"Put that lust to good use, then. Bring that gut puncher over here, and stir me up. Spank me, ravish me, and forget I'm your mother." I spread my arms out and turned on my 'fuck me' eyes, smirking like the slut I am. He obeyed and stood up, holding his oversized weapon with one hand and gripping my hip with the other. "Hammer my pussy into oblivion, treat me like a cocksleeve, fuck me harder than you've fucked anything before." Lance got into position, aiming his cum canon at my cum guzzling cunt. The head began to slide in, and the anticipation killed me. "Fuck me with all the reckless abandon of a teenage alpha male claiming his prize."

"As you," he started, then burst into my cervix in one long, dramatic thrust, "wish!" I had a mini orgasm, and I think he could feel it. "I'm gonna make you call out of work today."

"If you think you can, you're more than welcome to.. hngh.. try," I teased. Then it started, without any build up or mercy he barged into me again and again, spanking me every few thrusts. "Oh, my god! Yes!!" As he sped up, the spanking ceased. Instead he grabbed me by my wide hips, providing extra power in his thrusts. He was now truly slamming into my cervix; my womb felt like it might actually burst open for him. "Ahhhh! Fuuuuck! I'm cumming! Baby, I'm.. cumming!"

Lance didn't yield at all; he continued his assault on my dripping pussy, balls slapping my clit. His breathing became heavier, and he grunted through the effort of giving me the dicking of a lifetime. The sounds of sex filled the house as I came again and again; Lance didn't relent for several minutes. "I'm gonna cum on this cock again!"

"Mm, fuck yeah. Cum for me! Cum as much as you want!" He's so confident already. That's so hot. I let out a wailing cry as a nuclear orgasm overwhelmed me. My eyes rolled back again, my tongue stuck out, and my cries of pleasure became incoherent moaning. "So tight.. Mom," Lance grunted, bringing me back to the real world. "Mom, I can't hold back anymore."

"Do it, Lance! Fill me up!" I felt that softball of a scrotum smack against my clit one last time, and his hold on my hips became painful. He let out a masculine roar, and I felt another orgasm build. It was worth all the pain to cum that hard that many times and to feel his cum blast against the entrance to my womb. I felt my pussy flood with his creamy jizz, and the sweet release of another orgasm coursed through me. Semen came trickling out the sides of my puffy lips and down my legs. "Oh, there's so much!"

"Still.. augh," he managed to get out. I can't believe he's still cumming - and in such voluminous shots, even though it's his second in a row. I can't wait for the edging lessons. Finally, his ceaseless cumshot subsided, and I felt him begin to soften inside me.

He pulled out too quick, ending in a popping noise. "Oh!" His torrential load came gushing out of my gaping cunt and splashed onto the floor. "Not so fast next time, sweetie," I advised, catching my breath. "We'll have to clean up that mess." I lay lifeless on the wood, sweat seeping into the wax coating.

"I can't fathom how sex can get any better than that," he sighed happily.

"That was.. very good; one of my best ever, I'll admit. And it was a good taste of the potential your cock holds, Lance," I said, unsticking myself from the table. "It's going to take time and effort, but you'll eventually get every girl to say that about you after the first time."

I grabbed his orange juice and offered it to him. He accepted with gratitude, and thanked me. "I really need this right now," he gasped, sweating bullets.

"Me too," I concurred, walking over to grab my own. "We'll have to talk about when and how these lessons will happen. Do you have plans with your friends tonight?"

"Not anymore," he revealed, meeting me in the kitchen with an empty glass.

"No, Lance. We can't have this interfering with our normal lives. Go with your friends tonight. We have all summer to find time." I tried to comfort him by placing a hand on his shoulder, but I couldn't help but look down at that delectable semi-hard penis hanging between his legs.

"Ugh, fine," he pined.

My mouth watered; all I wanted was to get on my knees for this godly dick. Our mixed juices were coating it, driving me wild with sexual hunger. My pussy screamed for more while simultaneously screaming in pain, and my mind told me to ignore the pain and put that dick into at least one of my holes again. It's already got some control over me. I had to hold back, though, as I was already very sore and needed to get ready for work. The woman and mother in me would need to be tough as steel to maintain their proper roles in all this.

"Mom, my eyes are up here."

"I know, sweetie. I'm just admiring," I assured him. I gave him a peck on the lips, and turned to get a pan from the cabinet. "Why don't I cook us some breakfast and you fetch something to clean the mess and wipe me down with? Then we can discuss details while we eat."

"Sure!" he rallied.

It's not the way I always dreamed, but I'm living with the dick I've always desired. This will be a test of strength for a single mother and a learning experience for a prodigal sex god. I just hope he's happy and confident throughout his life. Lance hurried upstairs, and I took a scoop of the cum leaking out of me and hungrily slurped my fingers.